Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292440 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
BritneyStacy:
Greetings to all sabi mama's in the house. Got my first BFP on the 6th of December. Was so excited about it ...Have been coughing and having sore throat even before I decided to take the test after experiencing strange symptoms. Wasn't allowed to take any drugs even till now. My problem now is this high fever I have from 7pm till the following morning. Sabi mama's abeg is it normal? Is it not supposed to be morning sickness and not night sickness? Can I start antenatal now? I don't want anything to happen to my baby...
Safe deliveries to all awaiting mums and my Sisters in TTC, as God did it for me, He will do it for you!

Congrats sister and welcome to the Preggy thread. May your stay be fruitful and stress free. Amin

Morning sickness can actually be All-Day sickness in many preggies.
You may need to see a Dr so he can give you something for the cough and sore throat and the fever too.
Pele kiss

And most importantly.....pay your dues o grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nnetriplet:
Una welldone my supermommas....erm my due date is 29th Dec, and I so much want a Christmas baby, I don't know is it safe to naturally "induce" labour towards 25/12/2015 by taking pineapples and unripe pawpaws...

Someborri wants to give us a Christmas baby! kiss

Yes you can, by then your baby will be full term BUT your cervix has to be ready. If it isnt, labour will not commence o or contractions will set in but cervix will not dilate.
Wish you luck kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
MsPat:

Dis babe too like money...ahn ahn odikwa too much! tongue
*gives her the side eye

Me? Like money? .....at all lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aleesha0815: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks so much for the responses @Aim07 nd Rukemi291.....feel welcomed here already kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Aleesha0815:
Good morning beautiful mamas....av been a silent follower of this thread since my conception....and I have some questions to ask experienced mamas here.....I just found out that am having twins at my last appointment .....so my question Is ; is it possible to do EBF for twins as that as always been my wish....Pls help a curios FTM....#ReppingTeamMay.

Congrats Iyabeji. May your stay be double fruitful and stress free. Amin
I know its possible buh it can be quite tiring esp if they are heavy feeders. You can give it a try at first buh please be open to review your options when you feel too weak to continue or if you feel they arent getting all they need.
Also you may need to go to the newborn thread to seek other iyabejis like you for advice, there are plenty of them here, shadow them till they give birth and then fire them questions.

cc Sayoberry, Goldmine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
rofemiguwa:

Please I am craving pizza and cold stone icecream is it safe for. Me n my belle. Pplease advise ooo.

Thank you

It is safe buh not healthy. So go ahead and have a little ( which in your case I am afraid will be like one huge cone + large sized pizza grin cheesy).
Just dont overdo it. And if you have a sweet tooth , go slow, you dont want to have a ++ in your sugar at your ANC wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aleesha0815: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thank you our able Minister of Finance....u are too much smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
BritneyStacy, febrile illness isn't good in pregnancy esp at its early stage. Pls go to d hospital. U can register for ANC after ur 2nd missed period.
@rofemiguwa, u can eat pizza as long as ur body tolerates it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
lcoral:
Hailing to all our beautiful mamas in da houz. Hope we are taking our routine drugs and supplements. Wishing us merry xmas in advance. And happy bumping. # repteamFeb# smiley tomorrow ante natal loading.

Hmmm, routine drugs? I stopped using mine for the past 2weeks. I get instant MS (nausea, vomiting, tiredness, no appetite etal) whenever I take it and I've been fine since then.

I hope all is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Aleesha0815:
Good morning beautiful mamas....av been a silent follower of this thread since my conception....and I have some questions to ask experienced mamas here.....I just found out that am having twins at my last appointment .....so my question Is ; is it possible to do EBF for twins as that as always been my wish....Pls help a curios FTM....#ReppingTeamMay.

Yessssssss, we don get twins for TeamMay. Congrats n welcome for being a talking follower now, lolz.

What's EBF o, still a learner o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
RashMe:
She s not back oo, but make she show us our twinny

(touching the ground and touching my chest)
aya mi pada Wa gba omo Wa gba ayo..... fear no catch me... grin

peddylove. teamie.. I have only taken folic acid once this pregnancy. I am glad I tolerate fruits and veggies well now. Routine drugs make my Morning sickness terrible too. BTW....

EBF ( Exclusive Breastfeeding) mainly done for 6 months. No water just breast milk all through for a new born baby.

Some say you give water, some say you don't. I EBFd my first baby without water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
modath:

Awwhh my sis, my mind dey with u ooo, i always say a lil prayer when i see anyone post about MS..

na me be the chairperson of MS society, baby 1-3, i had it till EDD...

No be play play sontin, E Hug my sis. kiss

@ tchiwinnie, how the pushing ministry

Chinwedym , how is it now?

helovesme , hope our quarrel don end?

@ kaffy4bill , proudmom38, keji3, tikosdear & other july mamas, how dem babies ? ..

Baby dey fine o n sent his greetings 2 his godmother 'saying Merry Christmas in advance'... Thanks 4d mention! How is our egbon?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rukemi291:

(touching the ground and touching my chest)
aya mi pada Wa gba omo Wa gba ayo..... fear no catch me... grin

peddylove. teamie.. I have only taken folic acid once this pregnancy. I am glad I tolerate fruits and veggies well now. Routine drugs make my Morning sickness terrible too. BTW....

EBF ( Exclusive Breastfeeding) mainly done for 6 months. No water just breast milk all through for a new born baby.

Some say you give water, some say you don't. I EBFd my first baby without water.

Thought it was just my body reacting to the routine drugs, I stopped totally, not on any drug @ d moment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Peddylove:

Thought it was just my body reacting to the routine drugs, I stopped totally, not on any drug @ d moment.

Pele dear.But u need routine drugs 4 u n ur baby o...U can try folic acid only cos ur baby needs it. Happy bumping!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
blessedtwins:
rchilee yeah mail me on lufizzkids@gmail.com
mompurity2 it is normal in some women.i had it wth ds pregnancy so tey I went to do scan to c y my belle was aching not knowing it was pregnancy.embrace your packag grin wink

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
rchilee:

I ddnt see anytin in my inbox ooo. Abi is it NL inbox?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Peddylove:

Hmmm, routine drugs? I stopped using mine for the past 2weeks. I get instant MS (nausea, vomiting, tiredness, no appetite etal) whenever I take it and I've been fine since then.

I hope all is well.
Yes o. Today was my clinic day. Harmattan sleep make M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ late small sha.
For your routine drugs u need to try o. Cos u and baby needs it. Luckily for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ I have been on it since I took in till now and never had any problem. Its been smooth journey since with no history of MS. My first pregnancy.
It ll end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
RashMe:
She s not back oo, but make she show us our twinny

what I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
all the team January to December how Una dey? how pushing? how kicks? how chop? Una dey chop? dey chop o cheesy
I say make I greet Una. I no wan dey too come here. #team #hangboot - na me be that!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
rchilee:

Inbox empty shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
proudmom38:

Pele dear.But u need routine drugs 4 u n ur baby o...U can try folic acid only cos ur baby needs it. Happy bumping!

Kk, I'll take folic acid only. The feeling after using routine drug is not pleasant at all, scared of using it sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
In support of #threadcuties.

Ahnie and rashme thanks 4 d mentions.

Congrats 2 new mamas and new bfp's,best wishes 2 ttc's and condolences 2 those with losses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oritseneye(f): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hi everyone, I just came across this thread and I must say I really love everything that's going on here and the way u help each other with their diff issues... I am 37wks+4 days pregnant, my EDD is jan3 n at my last scan which was 3 days ago my baby's presentation was breech. My doctor is insisting on an elective CS nxt wk so as to avoid emergency CS because according to her, baby cannot turn again at dis stage..I am so confused and I've taken it to God in prayer... Please I need advice on what to do to get baby to turn.... I hope I am welcome here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
#team hangboot, comman and show us our cuties
sayoberry:
what I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
CongrAts on uR babygirl zaynie!! Thank you!! I Am so going to dominos tomorrow.....
zaynie:

It is safe buh not healthy. So go ahead and have a little ( which in your case I am afraid will be like one huge cone + large sized pizza grin cheesy).
Just dont overdo it. And if you have a sweet tooth , go slow, you dont want to have a ++ in your sugar at your ANC wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
oritseneye:
Hi everyone, I just came across this thread and I must say I really love everything that's going on here and the way u help each other with their diff issues... I am 37wks+4 days pregnant, my EDD is jan3 n at my last scan which was 3 days ago my baby's presentation was breech. My doctor is insisting on an elective CS nxt wk so as to avoid emergency CS because according to her, baby cannot turn again at dis stage..I am so confused and I've taken it to God in prayer... Please I need advice on what to do to get baby to turn.... I hope I am welcome here

Welcome to this humble thread where we carry to term and deliver safely.

The most important thing mother & baby alive so please listen to your Doctor.

Its well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
RashMe:
#team hangboot, comman and show us our cuties

see them partners in grin

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
My heartbeat grin

Hello Mamas

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
MumFiyin:
My heartbeat grin
Hello Mamas
Awwwww.....Buriful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks ma'am. Love to Mofe.

tyconcepts:

Awwwww.....Buriful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
blessedtwins:

Inbox empty shocked

I will resend. not nairaland
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
#threadcuties

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MoyosBlog123 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.