Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,985 members, 7,912,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Good Thief - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Good Thief (839 Views)

Who Is Thief Among This People? / Who Is The Better Man: A Doctor, A Lawyer Or A Thief? / The Thief And The Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Thief by ituen(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2007
A notorious and successful bandit was on a robbing spree. Finally a reward was offered for his capture and an enterptising Texas ranger decided to track him down.

He later caught the bandit in his famous restaurant in Spain, snuck up behind him and put his trusty six-shooter to the bandit’s head and said “you’re under arrest. Tell me where the loot is or I’ll blow ur brains out.”

The bandit could not speak English and the ranger could not speak Spanish. Fortunately, a bilingual lawyer was in the restaurant and translated the ranger’s message.

The terrified bandit blurted out, in Spanish, that the loot was buried under the oak tree behind the restaurant.

“what did he say,” asked the ranger.

The lawyer answered. “he said ‘Get lost, you turkey. You wouldn’t dare shoot me’”
Re: Good Thief by labiyemmy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2007
smart lawyer - the ranger shoots the bandit and the lawyer goes under the oak tree and picks the money.
Re: Good Thief by folahann(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2007
This was duplicated and characters change
Re: Good Thief by ituen(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2007
i didnt know dat
Re: Good Thief by topeteadr(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2007
Another remix.
Re: Good Thief by ituen(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2007
i know dat
Re: Good Thief by clemcykul(f): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2007
remix makes the world go round grin grin grin

iteun its time to go on break!
Re: Good Thief by topeteadr(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2007
clemcykul:

remix makes the world go round grin grin grin

iteun its time to go on break!
yeah a break would be nice
Re: Good Thief by kronkykay(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2007
make i follow pursue am cos the guy don get haemorraghe
Re: Good Thief by topeteadr(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2007
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Rejection Lines By Women(and There Real Meaning) / Coded Way / Nail With A Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.