Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating (1778 Views)

This Is A Must Read For All, Especially married and Intending Couples / About Men, Cheating And Family / Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by Cosmass(f): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2012
I cannot count with my fingers how many married men have approached and are approaching me. Before it used to be a taboo or shame but now, it seems like a norm where I'm no longer surprised and the temptation arises at times but most especially THE GIRLS agreeing soo easily without any form of guilt and they are living their lives rights. Imagine me confronting one and he tells me, "is it a new thing?" "and he could remove his ring too if I want"

What do you think about this?
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by Killz3(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2012
It seems so, but it's not the norm. It's actually abnormal. Only abnormal men cheat on their wives. . . If they had wanted to keep up the gallivanting, they should have remained single. Cheating is an insult, and it's engaged only be those who do not value the marriage institution. . .
There's nothing that can be done to stop it, as it is becoming more rampant by the day, and many married men use the shameless title "sugardaddy" to make it look official. You can only discourage the act, but the final decision rests on the shoulders of the would be perpetrator. . . It will only get worse, but it's up to you to say NO when approached, and up to me to say NO when i get the urge to cheat! Nothing good comes from cheating. . . forget the hype. If a married man cheats with you, another woman will cheat with your husband when you eventually get married. It's a vicious cycle. Do to others the way you want done to you!

1 Like

Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by Cosmass(f): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
~Killz~:

It seems so, but it's not the norm. It's actually abnormal. Only abnormal men cheat on their wives. . . If they had wanted to keep up the gallivanting, they should have remained single. Cheating is an insult, and it's engaged only be those who do not value the marriage institution. . .
There's nothing that can be done to stop it, as it is becoming more rampant by the day, and many married men use the shameless title "sugardaddy" to make it look official. You can only discourage the act, but the final decision rests on the shoulders of the would be perpetrator. . . It will only get worse, but it's up to you to say NO when approached, and up to me to say NO when i get the urge to cheat! Nothing good comes from cheating. . . forget the hype. If a married man cheats with you, another woman will cheat with your husband when you eventually get married. It's a vicious cycle. Do to others the way you want done to you!

Thanks Killz. I love this. Word said!
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by doeeyed: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2012
Nice one, Killz.
grin   grin
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by henryhemon(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
Its a competition among single ladies to date married men and they men lack respect for their wives,marry for the wrong reasons but nemesis do catch up with them.
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by Dyt(f): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
wen u r married
dont treat ur hubby ryt ok?
sm jst wanna v fun wyl sm wants companionship
smtyms i dont v reasons 2 blame married men
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by queensmith: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2012
It's normal in Nigeria, a married man will approach a young single female in preposition of a relationship. It's not even hearsay any more most young black females in these parts will have been approached by a married Nigerian man.
They even go for school girls, when they reach for slightly older ones they sell the story of being separated but not divorced, the moral fibre they claim to have remains invisible to me.
I think it's more humiliating for the women married to these dogs than it is for the other parties. Some women even encourage such nonsense it's sickening.
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
It is something that is very rampant indeed. The only thing I can say is that each person should know that every action we take has its consequences and those consequences can be very ugly- so think well and hard about your actions.
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by agiboma(f): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2012
chaircover: I dont even think that many men know the reason why they are married or the real meaning of being married.

Agreed
Re: It Seems It's Becoming A Norm For Most Especially Married Men Cheating by ifyalways(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
I would be worried if as a spinster,i have married men asking me out up and down.

It takes 2 to tango and in this scenario 3;A wife that thrives on self denial,a he goat husband and a stooopid girl.Most times though,there are no emotional attachments from the man nor love from the girl,its all about the benjamins while for the men,its just for relieving marital,work stress and satisfying their absurb sexual fantasies.

Demand and supply sums it up.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:20-month-old Baby Boy Lives On Suckling A Neighbor's Cow Breast / Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? / Yoruba Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.