Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? (2871 Views)

Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality / Best Gift You've Ever Received From Your Lover or Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by nike4luv(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
exactly, we aint birds of de same feather
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by whitelexi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2006
I really don't want u to see it as a form of generalising, It would be better to say that that is the impression i now have about naija women and i really don't mean to have anybody's trouble about that.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by SoReal: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
Aiight then.
i guess a broda is allowed to have his own views
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by gem87(f): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2006
d'uh nation obviously, u cld even find some1 better not that i'm lookin lol
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by jlee(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2006
@SoReal leave @whitelexi alone don't take this disscussion to another level

we all here 2 mordrate on those who would go 4 love or popularity ok! shocked

well i thank u all that have countributed and still hope 2 contribute more on this discurssion, its been great knowing those who luv there nation and those who would gfive up anything 4 true luv grin
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by dremoney(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2006
Which lover?lover means we ain't married aiight?heeeeeeeeee,i will 4sake d babe totally and go 4 my country coz im dead sure d babe will do same in a less complex situation(mayb loss of job or smtin).
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by eveseh(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2006
my lover
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by gem87(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2006
come to think of it, ur lover cld be part of the nation so wen u save d nation u're practically saving him too
do i mk sense?
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Free(f): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2006
come to think of it, your lover cld be part of the nation so when u save d nation u're practically saving him too
do i mk sense?

yes u got a point there, didnt really think of it llke dat, lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by gem87(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2006
yeah lol
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by jlee(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2006
well! well! guy i see how u have aguied on the mater different oppinouin, i say a big thanks 2 ur contributn. cheesy

two give my own say two the matter on floor i start by saying its take's a drop of water 2 make an ocean, a tree 2 make forest and two to make a world.
what am say saying is that i safe my lover for d nation cos wats d need safing a corrupt nation when u have d chance 2 make new once. shocked
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by dissgurl(f): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2006
ill save my lover,he is the love of my lyf.ill save kelvin tongue
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by modpluz(m): 4:44am On May 01, 2006
well, what's in for me?
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by idiot(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2006
hmm. . easy

seeing that my lover is part of the nation, I'd save them all
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by gem87(f): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2006
nice 1
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by smilyi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2006
I would first save my lover before nation.Because,we are one fresh and two.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2006
none grin
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Choco(f): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2007
Since millions of lives r involved, I wud probably ask my man to be a part of the nation, then save the nation. Dat way I dnt lose my guy and I dnt hv the blood of millions on my hands either grin
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by adeboo(f): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2007
I would without a doubt save the whole nation.
There is no way i will save just one person especially if he could easily dump me the next day when i know there are members of my family are in the population as well.

And then when i do that, the nation will be glad and give me a handsome eligible batchelor to marry and then everybody is happy.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by dutireyemi(f): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2007
No Naija woman is worth being saved alone, I will save the nation - there are many women in there to choose from

angry why should u generalise, it is a very bad thing to say
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by dutireyemi(f): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2007
No Naija woman is worth being saved alone, I will save the nation - there are many women in there to choose from!

that's wicked why sh uld u generalise
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by amaikama(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2007
the thread is very technical and very simple. the answer to the thread:-

"Take your lover along to save the nation" if truly, the Nation is in distress.

So that both of you would become hero's. grin smiley
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by denex: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2007
I will not even look at my partner's face when it comes to saving any nation. Except of course it's a destructive country like the USA.

But for any other country, abeg, I go throwey my babe. To save guinea, Sao Tome, Comoros, my chick doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
@poster
Nice topic here,creativity well put in place, we nid more of this in Nairaland, grin

I dont understand,is it that if yu decide to save the nation,ur lover wud lose his lyf?if nt,i'll save the whole nation,ma lover inclusive wink
Well if not,that is,if my lover has too die,too bad i wudnt save the whole nation.For cryin out loud,he means the whole world to me, oh wait a minute,the whole nation includes ma family, mehn,this is tough, i'd rather die or just pass it on to anoda saviour, sum brain crackin stuff here, undecided
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by k0be: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2007
you save the whole nation (your lover included), and it's a win-win situation.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2007
I wonder what newer members would do in this contrived situation. I would save what is mine, period.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by 2dye4(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2007
fantastic question!

i would carefully save my lover, two of us can make a nation. wink
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2007
@
2dye4:

fantastic question!

i would carefully save my lover, two of us can make a nation. wink

what if she cant concieve

and when she does its one child

your 'nation' will be very 'brief'
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by dapsycool(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2007
If the nation na 9ja, to hell, make all of una die, atleast Light; No, Water; too dirty, Good roads; No, Safety; Zero, Rich Nigerians; greedy and stingy, agbero; too much, Education; struggle, Jobs; Unavailable.
I'll have to miss all nairalanders cos Seun self go join.
Regarding the lover, if she fumbles in the future, I'll personally tie a huge stone on her head, and throw her into the atlantic ocean
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2007
I would choose my lover, who also happens to be my fiancee, over any nation.
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by druggie233(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2007
its me and my girl, I LOVE MY GIRL TO DEATH , If she dies life would be shit anyway cool
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by EkoLomo1(f): 12:50am On Aug 30, 2007
druggie233:

its me and my girl, I LOVE MY GIRL TO DEATH , If she dies life would be shit anyway cool

That's right baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Advice From Y'all / Is It Possible For Two Short Couples To Give Birth To Tall Or Average Children? / Why Must We Double Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.