Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,336 members, 7,913,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? (2849 Views)

Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality / Best Gift You've Ever Received From Your Lover or Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by jkpretty(f): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2007
My head saves the whole nation but my heart saves my sweetest heart. wink

Really really complex
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by Infourmer: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2007
druggie233:

its me and my girl, I LOVE MY GIRL TO DEATH , If she dies life would be shit anyway cool

why wont life be shit,when shes the one helping you out on your thinking ability. You are so dumb I still can't figure out why anygurl would wana hang out with you.

There must be something you must have done To deprive the girl of distinct vision; to hinder her from seeing clearly, either by dazzling or clouding her senses. See to be sincere with you,let the girl be or else you'll darken the senses of her understanding too. Cos with a guy like you on rampage girls are in a great threat.

I just can't find a perfect word that matches your status because you are such a blank shell.
You have no purpose on niara,so why on earth are you here?

I guess to show the whole world on naira you posses something they don't have,which is a poor ability to understand or to profit from any experience. Now we all know, can you please find the sign out botton and hit on it? And please when you wana return learn some manners from a personified abstraction that teaches,either a book or some other thing within your reach.Av got an idea go get the book "Manners for dummies" that should help because you are such an slowpoke that lacks manners. And remember this,we use pieces of shit like you as toilet papers.

Justified anserine. angry
Happy as ever smiley
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by druggie233(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
Infourmer:

why wont life be shit,when shes the one helping you out on your thinking ability. You are so dumb I still can't figure out why anygurl would wana hang out with you.

There must be something you must have done To deprive the girl of distinct vision; to hinder her from seeing clearly, either by dazzling or clouding her senses. See to be sincere with you,let the girl be or else you'll darken the senses of her understanding too. Cos with a guy like you on rampage girls are in a great threat.

I just can't find a perfect word that matches your status because you are such a blank shell.
You have no purpose on niara,so why on earth are you here?

I guess to show the whole world on naira you posses something they don't have,which is a poor ability to understand or to profit from any experience. Now we all know, can you please find the sign out botton and hit on it? And please when you wana return learn some manners from a personified abstraction that teaches,either a book or some other thing within your reach.Av got an idea go get the book "Manners for dummies" that should help because you are such an slowpoke that lacks manners. And remember this,we use pieces of shit like you as toilet papers.

Justified anserine. angry
Happy as ever smiley

What is your beef sef angry angry angry, do you really think that boy give a shit about your 2cents ROTL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? by amaikama(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2009
Save my wife. afterall, Adam and Eve where the only two people in the world. So me and my wifey will start another race to fulfill the divine blessing of God the second time. grin

Catch me if you can. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: / It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying / I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.