Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,903 members, 7,915,627 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (92444 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2013
Babalegba: I want to buy a new PlayBook. Is anybody selling.

what size do you see, i do mostly 64gb, would be waiting
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Babalegba(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Niiade:

what size do you see, i do mostly 64gb, would be waiting
I would like 32gig or 64gig . Thanks for your reply.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Babalegba: I would like 32gig or 64gig . Thanks for your reply.

Thank you only deal majorly on 64 cn work 16 too, 64GB is 48k sir. Thnk you
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Babalegba: I want to buy a new PlayBook. Is anybody selling.
I hv one am using presently 32gig, going for 32k
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2013
In todays world of loads of passwords and user names to remember, VAULT is the app you need to ease the pressure on your brain !!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Pretty002: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls house I need it assistance. I have a playboy b4 now bt I haven't nt been using it bcs I don't hv a BB phone. I now have a BB, please where do I start from
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Pretty002: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls house I need it assistance. I have a playboy b4 now bt I haven't nt been using it bcs I don't hv a BB phone. I now have a BB, please where do I start from[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
pretty drop ur pin have u activated? try download blackberry bridge
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by henry007(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Niiade:

Are you serious Bar file please
Check crackberry forum the name is PCSX-PB
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Niiade:

Are you serious Bar file please
My Oga how far na? My guys decide vex oh.
January is over!
I'll be in Lagos next week, can I collect the PlayBooks then?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Pretty002: Pls house I need it assistance. I have a playboy b4 now bt I haven't nt been using it bcs I don't hv a BB phone. I now have a BB, please where do I start from
download bridge on appworld. drp ur in too
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Pretty002: Pls house I need it assistance. I have a playboy b4 now bt I haven't nt been using it bcs I don't hv a BB phone. I now have a BB, please where do I start from

I am so so jealous, why did you not make me your playboy ??

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lexusgs430:

ROTFL
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Pretty002: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
cupid4ig: pretty drop ur pin have u activated? try download blackberry bridge
i have downloaded it. 28252D9A. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Pretty002: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lexusgs430:

lol...oooh playbook.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Pretty002: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pretty002: i have downloaded it. 28252D9A. Thanks
waiting pls
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pretty002: waiting pls
sent u a reqest
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 2:44am On Jan 26, 2013
You need to update the OS of the playbook with a steady wifi network first of all after unboxing it. Then, launch bluetooth on d two devices and pair. Launch d blackberry bridge on d BB and bridge it with the PB by adding a new tablet. Thats all, you shld browse if you already hv any of the BIS plans on d BB.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2013
For those moments when you seem to have lost your blackberry phone (hopefully found by someone that intends to return it), download LAUNCHER FOR BLACKBERRY PROTECT , free from the app world !!!
You can send messages, play sounds, track and wipe your blackberry phone, from your playbook.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by mfm04622: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
I need help please. I connected another Blackberry phone to my Playbook and the next day, i cannot connect ANY phone to my playbook again. I have even deleted and re-install my phone on the bridge, no solution. Please any suggestion? Thanks in advance
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lexusgs430: For those moments when you seem to have lost your blackberry phone (hopefully found by someone that intends to return it), download LAUNCHER FOR BLACKBERRY PROTECT , free from the app world !!!
You can send messages, play sounds, track and wipe your blackberry phone, from your playbook.

You can do all that from the blackberry protect website including finding out the location of your blackberry phone without the need to download LAUNCHER etc
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by walata2011(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lexusgs430: For those moments when you seem to have lost your blackberry phone (hopefully found by someone that intends to return it), download LAUNCHER FOR BLACKBERRY PROTECT , free from the app world !!!
Thanks for the info, the apps is awesome.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Agassa: 3:14am On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks guys,for sharing useful links and everything. I've been able to sideload about 150 apps on my playbook.

However,the issue i am having presently is,I have been downloading all the files directly on my playbook(because I don't have a computer presently and I can only use the one in my office for sideloading)and I can't seem to download files of over 100MB on it.

The highest I have downloaded so far is 'Blood and Glory',which is about 104MB. I'm presently bridging the PB with a curve 7 and a glo sim and I must confess, the browsing experience has been awesome,if I may say so myself,because I'm always on 3G and the browsing speed is lightning fast.

Is any other person on this thread experiencing the same problem or is it just me? Can anyone send me bar files of 100MB and above on a flash drive or something....anything? I'm willing to pay. I currently reside in Portharcourt.

P.S: I've used up two separate Glo complete bis monthly subscriptions already and this month is not even over yet! Any suggestions on Glo bis unlimited plans,if any, would be highly appreciated.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 4:08am On Jan 28, 2013
Agassa: Thanks guys,for sharing useful links and everything. I've been able to sideload about 150 apps on my playbook.

However,the issue i am having presently is,I have been downloading all the files directly on my playbook(because I don't have a computer presently and I can only use the one in my office for sideloading)and I can't seem to download files of over 100MB on it.

The highest I have downloaded so far is 'Blood and Glory',which is about 104MB. I'm presently bridging the PB with a curve 7 and a glo sim and I must confess, the browsing experience has been awesome,if I may say so myself,because I'm always on 3G and the browsing speed is lightning fast.

Is any other person on this thread experiencing the same problem or is it just me? Can anyone send me bar files of 100MB and above on a flash drive or something....anything? I'm willing to pay. I currently reside in Portharcourt.

P.S: I've used up two separate Glo complete bis monthly subscriptions already and this month is not even over yet! Any suggestions on Glo bis unlimited plans,if any, would be highly appreciated.

I could only download when I switched to etisalat BIS in Port Harcourt.
I've modern combat, 9mm, and some others but they're in a Computer I left in Ph, I'm nt in the country now, where in PH are you? I could get any of my staff or my siblings to get across to you.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2013
U no if I didn't hav a PB I wudnt hav been drop jealous.But tk God I do.I'd try out most of ursuggestions.@Lexus tk God I also know U in person if not...mehn U r doing a gud job.2 thumbs up Bro.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Agassa: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
bigx:

I could only download when I switched to etisalat BIS in Port Harcourt.
I've modern combat, 9mm, and some others but they're in a Computer I left in Ph, I'm nt in the country now, where in PH are you? I could get any of my staff or my siblings to get across to you.

Thanks o,Oga Bigx.I live @ NTA/Choba Road by GT Bank.Also,to save u d stress of sending someone to look for me,I can meet up with the person any where in portharcourt.Is on Sunday okay with you.Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by zippie5(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Goodday all, my 4 weeks old playbook 64G is off and doesn't charge. When its plugged into power source, the red light blinks like twice and goes off. It tries booting but won't get beyond the blackberry message screen before going off.

I've searched online but none of the solutions seems to work. Kindly assist if there's anything that can be done.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 2:13am On Jan 29, 2013
I need to cancel an active MTN'S blackberry BBC subscription. I still have close to two weeks of exhausted data and I need to cancel that and subscribe for a fresh BIS, how do I cancel the previous one please?
My playbook and bb smartphone have been resting for over 4 days now. I tried subscribing for a fresh BIS but they keep telling me my previous bis is yet to expire. Data cap exhausted.....
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2013
zippie5: Goodday all, my 4 weeks old playbook 64G is off and doesn't charge. When its plugged into power source, the red light blinks like twice and goes off. It tries booting but won't get beyond the blackberry message screen before going off.

I've searched online but none of the solutions seems to work. Kindly assist if there's anything that can be done.
try "stack charge" and NEVER let d battery go flat

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/quickest-stack-charge-dead-playbook-741383/

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Playbooks in 64gb only.... buzz me

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (66) (Reply)

A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.