Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (91645 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by mfm04622: 2:58am On Jan 30, 2013
mfm04622: I need help please. I connected another Blackberry phone to my Playbook and the next day, i cannot connect ANY phone to my playbook again. I have even deleted and re-install my phone on the bridge, no solution. Please any suggestion? Thanks in advance

I need help please. Anybody with information on how to resolve this should please comment.

Thank you
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2013
mfm04622:

I need help please. Anybody with information on how to resolve this should please comment.

Thank you

Do you have loads stored on your playbook? Do you have bluetooth switched on, on both devices?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Andking: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2013
Niiade: Playbooks in 64gb only.... buzz me
oga na wa for u o, wen wud custom clear ur goods
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2013
Andking: oga na wa for u o, wen wud custom clear ur goods
Clear bawo, Sir I have about Ten playbooks in stock in front of me now. Abeg buzz sharply n buy o, Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
mfm04622:

Thank you
check ur bluetooth on both devices, or delete the bridge from ur phone then restart the phone and download the bridge again
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
alstacs: I need to cancel an active MTN'S blackberry BBC subscription. I still have close to two weeks of exhausted data and I need to cancel that and subscribe for a fresh BIS, how do I cancel the previous one please?
My playbook and bb smartphone have been resting for over 4 days now. I tried subscribing for a fresh BIS but they keep telling me my previous bis is yet to expire. Data cap exhausted.....
wait mtn bis data cap exhausted? bro are u sure its mtn or airtel cos mtn i know and use is unlimited, i have downloaded up to 6gb this month still counting on my playbook coupled with movies i watch online @ movie2k.to i have watched pretty little lairs season 1 to 3 which is 22, 25 and 16 episode respectively, last resort, frings ets and my data is not yet exhausted grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2013
cupid4ig: wait mtn bis data cap exhausted? bro are u sure its mtn or airtel cos mtn i know and use is unlimited, i have downloaded up to 6gb this month still counting on my playbook coupled with movies i watch online @ movie2k.to i have watched pretty little lairs season 1 to 3 which is 22, 25 and 16 episode respectively, last resort, frings ets and my data is not yet exhausted grin
"tolded him o",lol . .MTN will soon b done wiv deir submarine cable which shd bring LTE, i just hope it'll b affordable cos glo aren't doing justice with theirs@all
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2013
Hi guys, how will this BB10 update affect the abilities of the playbook? Hope one can still do all these nice things I read here?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2013
Piponomics: Hi guys, how will this BB10 update affect the abilities of the playbook? Hope one can still do all these nice things I read here?
till it starts seeding? i dont know lipsrsealed
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by henry007(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
waiting for bb10 to come to playbook is the hardest part
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tjsadiq(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
cupid4ig: wait mtn bis data cap exhausted? bro are u sure its mtn or airtel cos mtn i know and use is unlimited, i have downloaded up to 6gb this month still counting on my playbook coupled with movies i watch online @ movie2k.to i have watched pretty little lairs season 1 to 3 which is 22, 25 and 16 episode respectively, last resort, frings ets and my data is not yet exhausted grin

I still can't figure my way round movies2k.to it always take me to a different link and nothing happens...any hint
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 1:05am On Feb 01, 2013
zippie5: Goodday all, my 4 weeks old playbook 64G is off and doesn't charge. When its plugged into power source, the red light blinks like twice and goes off. It tries booting but won't get beyond the blackberry message screen before going off.

I've searched online but none of the solutions seems to work. Kindly assist if there's anything that can be done.

if u are in abuja or have a means of sending it to abuja..... i can fix it for u asap. get in touch
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2013
From 10 Playbooks, There are 6 left, Holla Holla holla
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
tj_sadiq:

I still can't figure my way round movies2k.to it always take me to a different link and nothing happens...any hint
let the page load finish there is always a pop-up at the right top corner u will see a small red dot click on it to close the pop up it will open on another tab then swipe down from up and close the tab or select the main tap and u are ready to go grin since i discover that site i swear i have never being bored again. latest movies and all. thanks to mtn unlimited bis cheesy
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by donsimon2(m): 2:14am On Feb 02, 2013
does anyone know if its possible to update playbook using connectify on pc...?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dannywest: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2013
don_simon1: does anyone know if its possible to update playbook using connectify on pc...?

Use MyPublic Wifi.. It works better.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2013
don_simon1: does anyone know if its possible to update playbook using connectify on pc...?
yeps,connectify works well, i used it to set up my pb (the pro version)
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2013
5 Left thank you folks, keep buying
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by donsimon2(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
cupid4ig: let the page load finish there is always a pop-up at the right top corner u will see a small red dot click on it to close the pop up it will open on another tab then swipe down from up and close the tab or select the main tap and u are ready to go grin since i discover that site i swear i have never being bored again. latest movies and all. thanks to mtn unlimited bis cheesy
does d movies2k.to stream lag or break?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
yes thats what am using
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
don_simon1: does d movies2k.to stream lag or break?
no not at all but it all depends in ur network
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Andking: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2013
Niiade: Playbooks in 64gb only.... buzz me

Is it still available

How much?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
5 left, 47k thanks.
Andking:

Is it still available

How much?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Is there an app like talking tom or Angela of ipad for playbook. Either sildeloaded or original?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
jjjkkkooo: Is there an app like talking tom or Angela of ipad for playbook. Either sildeloaded or original?

Talking Hamster. Not on the same level has talking tom. Recording time is shorter and hamster speaks like it's eating hot yam !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Davedavy: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
please guys,which application is available to make voice or video call on playbook over bridge? i am traveling to Nigeria in few weeks time and from what i have read from this thread so far,the cheapest way to stay connected through out my one month stay will be through blackberry smartphone + playbook.i have a laptop and a netbook but i really dont think i will be needing them or what do you think?.So guys,if i buy a blackberry smartphone (probably touch) and a playbook and subscribe to MTN BIS unlimited data plan,will that be enough to keep me connected?
Basically i will like to be able to read my mails and reply them,i will also like to be able to surf the net and make calls probably with skype/YIM or any other available app that can make voice or video call.
Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 2:52am On Feb 07, 2013
Davedavy: please guys,which application is available to make voice or video call on playbook over bridge? i am traveling to Nigeria in few weeks time and from what i have read from this thread so far,the cheapest way to stay connected through out my one month stay will be through blackberry smartphone + playbook.i have a laptop and a netbook but i really dont think i will be needing them or what do you think?.So guys,if i buy a blackberry smartphone (probably touch) and a playbook and subscribe to MTN BIS unlimited data plan,will that be enough to keep me connected?
Basically i will like to be able to read my mails and reply them,i will also like to be able to surf the net and make calls probably with skype/YIM or any other available app that can make voice or video call.
Thanks.
Ur smartphone + playbook are enough to keep u connected. Its best on any BB with 3G. Video call applicatn of playbook only works on wifi and also d skype is only for text not calls. This is based on my experience d last time. Some other guys may hv better solutions wt video calls on bridge because I'm not too deep into apps. D 1500 naira BIS is even enough.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Davedavy: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
^^^^ Thanks a lot man.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2013
Movie2k.to is very easy to use, if d pop up come close it, if another page opens swipe down and close d page and d movie page will be back on!
Make sure d movie or series episode has stream2k view, click and enlarge to full screen and enjoy!

Another trick if its beffering pause d movie and do a little forwarding or a bit rewinding!

Check d smileys to know d movie quality!

My life has not been d same since I encoutered dis site! Enjoy guys.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2013
I still need to get skype(even if its just for texting)
Pls somebody send me d bar file!

Also d video call thingy pls I need dat too!

Ipad, kindle, galaxy can kiss my big ass! *Truestory for d ass*lol
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2013
sandraa: I still need to get skype(even if its just for texting)

Lets be the judge of bottom power !!! Prove your worth !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2013
sandraa: I still need to get skype(even if its just for texting)

How do we send you .bar file without an email address? Better still send your bb pin also, so we can invite you to the Playbook Nairaland BlackBerry Group.
Video calls can be achieved through a wifi connection. If you intend to connect to fellow pb users, your playbook pin is good enough.
On other platforms, any platform that supports video calling, just add email address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (66) (Reply)

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.