Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,925 members, 7,915,675 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:00 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (92448 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Why not sideload scrabble?
Boss, scrabble is available? Abeg what's d name of d app? U get the bar?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2013
seller more than users cheesy
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by benzion72(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2013
Can I still get an invite to Nairaland playbook group pin:23A112FE thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by stremy21(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
New playbook user in the building. Your posts were most insightful. Thumbs up guys. Please I do need some bar files too. My email adeniyiraphael92@yahoo.com and my pin 22725885. Basically new to the device. Your advise will be most welcome.

Guys have already replied you on our pb group forum.
New 64GB playbook for N35,000 ? You probably will need to get on the plane and travel abroad to get it @ that price, after factoring all your expenses, you will realise it will be cheaper to buy from Oga Niiade !!!!![/quote]
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
stremy21: New playbook user in the building. Your posts were most insightful. Thumbs up guys. Please I do need some bar files too. My email adeniyiraphael92@yahoo.com and my pin 22725885. Basically new to the device. Your advise will be most welcome.

Guys have already replied you on our pb group forum.
New 64GB playbook for N35,000 ? You probably will need to get on the plane and travel abroad to get it @ that price, after factoring all your expenses, you will realise it will be cheaper to buy from Oga Niiade !!!!!
\

welcome to the group, i would advise you go thru the post and read how to sideload and all that. i would send u links to the games and app i have. or you can find the file on post here. welcome.........
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Muoweta: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lexusgs430:

I would have some brand new rapid chargers for sale @ the end of this month. Rapids will be available for sale in lagos.
. Lexusgs430 pls wldn't mind being invited 2 pb room. Got some inquiries 2 make. Thnks man
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Amalision: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
omosuji: When I bought my playbook about two weeks ago,a guy asked for 15k for the upgrade to be done for me. What I did was to buy etisalat night plan for four k. I now use the wifi of my curve4 to connect the playbook to the Internet. The whole setup was a breeze. It took about thirty minutes for the update to be downloaded. The rest was just to follow the prompt.
My playbook has been up and running since then. I have also been able to sideload a few android apps following the instructions on this post. However I have not been able to get a torrent app that works. I have tried playtorrent and atorrent non of which work. Any advice in this regard will be appreciated. Thank to TCD.
I on BIS i want to know if i can set up my playbook using the wifi hotsport of my bb os 7.1
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by kaypinchi(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Add me to the group pls. PIN:25E0452
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by spoilerx: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
All this marketers have messed up this post. Little talk about the playbook, too much focus on 'playbook for sale'. I thought this Page was for playbook owners.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Jarmzone(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Please I want the scrabble bar file... share link please or my email - jsilas2001(at)gmail(dot)com... thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by kulex2k1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Jarmzone: Please I want the scrabble bar file... share link please or my email - jsilas2001(at)gmail(dot)com... thanks
Check your email i sent you one

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by puskin: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
My eyes have been shallow on this thread.

This is NOT a sales thread. Any sales advert should be done in the Technology Market section.
There will be consequences for any sales advert.....henceforth.

Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pls who is coordinating the group thing. I sent my pin since but no response
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
puskin: My eyes have been shallow on this thread.

This is NOT a sales thread. Any sales advert should be done in the Technology Market section.
There will be consequences for any sales advert.....henceforth.

Thanks.

Puskin, if i see that your banning hand for this thread, i shall send the boys round to sort you out !!!! (and i mean hammers and nails)
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
jjjkkkooo: Pls who is coordinating the group thing. I sent my pin since but no response

You did not get any response, because you sent your pb pin. (bb pin needed)
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by colemancol: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Here's me mailing live from my new blackberry playbook. It came earlier than I thought.
I available few questions though.
1. I can't add email addresses when the wifi is disconnected.
2. How do I open a link in another tab?
Other questions coming up.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tjsadiq(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Lexusgs430:

You did not get any response, because you sent your pb pin. (bb pin needed)

Here's my own pin 2A6EDA96...pls add up
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by kulex2k1(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Amalision:
I on BIS i want to know if i can set up my playbook using the wifi hotsport of my bb os 7.1
Yes u can use ur wifi hotspot to setup ur pb but not wit BIS u need a data bundle dat isn't BIS
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Babalegba(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2013
I want to load chrome browser (android) on my playbook, could somebody tell me how to do it or direct me to a helpfuul webpage. I could not get the page number it was supposed to be on this thread. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Babalegba: I want to load chrome browser (android) on my playbook, could somebody tell me how to do it or direct me to a helpfuul webpage. I could not get the page number it was supposed to be on this thread. Thanks.

Check apps.goodereader.com click playbook apps
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
My bb pin is 21aff0a9. Pls join me. Also I want to ask how can I play wmv files on PB?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Amalision: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
kulex2k1:
Yes u can use ur wifi hotspot to setup ur pb but not wit BIS u need a data bundle dat isn't BIS
Thanks broda i did d set up dis monin using d airtel 3000 wekend bundle nd it work pefetly.jus downloaded some nd wl stil downlod again 2mrw.my cousin broda in makudi cald me dis evenin dat d wifi conection in d cafe mak it dificut to complet.dat at a point it stopd at 150MB out of 478MB.bt wen he wnt to anoda cafe he said it culd nt downlod again thoug it conetd.dat a mesag lik dis (unable to conet to d update server) wl apear.dat he has tried it 3tims it stil d same tin.pls wht can he do to get it updatd.tnx in anticipation
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lacomb(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls, how much is a new 32gb going for?

Invite me to the group pls: 23237EB2
Niiade: \

welcome to the group, i would advise you go thru the post and read how to sideload and all that. i would send u links to the games and app i have. or you can find the file on post here. welcome.........
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lacomb(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
How much is a New 32gb?
Niiade: two left
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Ibukune(m): 2:34am On Feb 24, 2013
Pls I need pb 64g.around port harcot or if there is a way I can get it in ph, its cul by me. 08035013074, 26f31c6a
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Ibukune(m): 2:38am On Feb 24, 2013
Niiade: Badaal if you really wanna buy a playbook 64Gb for 40k, its time you holla at me asap. Thanks

Pls add me 26f31c6a for serious buz or 08035013074
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Muoweta: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls poster add me up on 28b28279 got a new playbook with some questions as regrds up grade. Pls add me up

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (66) (Reply)

A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.