Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,149 members, 7,973,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? (5103 Views)

Poll: which is your preference?

a partner i can live with?: 88% (8 votes)
a partner i can't live without: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without / My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving Since He Learnt i cant Live Without Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2012
^^ of course you wont die and SHOULDNT take these words literally. what will die is the essence of what you guys have together, the ying and yang that you guys created will die, and if she is the perfect person for you then you will surely miss it. now, life after being in such enlightenment will be hard but not impossible. yes, you will keep on living but from that day forth you will seek to find such higher state of your being, like Killz 5.0

without her (aka being your common self, Killz 1.0) is not living, it is "surviving", and as much as you could manage like this for the rest of your life, it doesnt make it any better. its like eating bread every day of your life knowing fully well that chicken taste better, lol!

people who say it to their partner do so because thats how they feel at that moment, just like you would say that "you are so hungry you could eat a horse", or when you say that "you are so happy that you could climb mount Everest". it is just to put a picture into someone's mind about how you feel at that moment.

sadly, many people misuse these words to blackmail their partner into forcing them to stay together.....using pity as their tool. you shouldnt confuse the two.
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Killz3(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2012
Bro, what is the point if i'll still attain Killz 5.0 with another lady after the first one "dies?" I'll rather no "lie" to her by saying i "cant" live without her. . .

LMAO @ Killz 5.0 and 1.0 grin grin grin grin grin MBJ, e be like say you too play mario. . . grin
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^no no no bro, the point is that A) you can never attain Killz 5.0 unless you LET GO and open your heart and let that gal in.....because to do so you need to fully trust that person. being with someone you just CAN LIVE WITH (aka almost anyone out there) will only get you to Killz 3.0, at best, lol. B) although you may attain such higher state of mind with another, it is never the same. the beautiful music you create with one is "special" and cannot be recreated with another, therefore that part of your life dies out, and you recreate different (but equally beautiful) music with another one, if you open up like that.
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Killz3(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^no no no bro, the point is that A) you can never attain Killz 5.0 unless you LET GO and open your heart and let that gal in.....because to do so you need to fully trust that person. being with someone you just CAN LIVE WITH (aka almost anyone out there) will only get you to Killz 3.0, at best, lol. B) although you may attain such higher state of mind with another, it is never the same. the beautiful music you create with one is "special" and cannot be recreated with another, therefore that part of your life dies out, and you recreate different (but equally beautiful) music with another one, if you open up like that.
So you kinda implying i "cant" let go of the old, and let the new in?
That there is only one special person for me? And that when she goes, the whole essence of my living goes with her?

MBJ leave story. . . all these is story. . . She is "special" as long as we are together, once she goes, she goes and we move on. . . Simple! Are you saying you still remember all your "special ones"? That you've only told one lady you cannot live without her? And that when they leave, they leave you in MBJ 3.0? I wonder the version you'll be running in now. . . MBJ 0.0001 perhaps? cheesy grin
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:

So you kinda implying i "cant" let go of the old, and let the new in?
That there is only one special person for me? And that when she goes, the whole essence of my living goes with her

NO!!!! you CAN let go of ANYTHING, and saying that you cant live without someone is just a "figure of speech". YES there is only one person to create the beautiful music that you guys created, and YES again, when she goes the whole essence of what you guys created (aka Killz 5.0) disappears and you go back to being Killz 1.0.

MBJ leave story. . . all these is story. . . She is "special" as long as we are together, once she goes, she goes and we move on.. . Simple!

at least we are getting somewhere!!!! if she is "special" then she is more that just someone you can live with.

Are you saying you still remember all your "special ones"? That you've only told one lady you cannot live without her? And that when they leave, they leave you in MBJ 3.0? I wonder the version you'll be running in now. . . MBJ 0.0001 perhaps? cheesy grin

i remember them all because the music we made was special, the feelings they brought to my life is/will always be special, its like walking on clouds. if you've never felt this way (aka the best version of yourself) then you are seriously missing in life!

also, you can never go below 1.0, thats your basic self. when these women leave, you get right back to where you were before you met them, aka single (1.0). as a single guy, you can be happy and fulfilled in life, BUT, that happiness can only take you up to 3.0. to attain 5.0 (the best version of yourself), you gotta be with someone, you gotta have that woman in your life that will help carry you there. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THERE ON YOUR OWN!
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by slimyem: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ unfortunately, such state of mind is very difficult to achieve. look at the OP, she would rather live a "miserable love life" and keep her heart safe, rather than love fully and passionately and possibly get hurt.
so it's either she got hurt in the past and dont want to go through it again, or she is so scared of deception that she'd rather live a simple life, happy with what she got and not wanting more.
its sad how you are not getting this!
Its not about keeping my heart safe or not wanting to go through any hurt again.
I'm just saying...no human will or can ever be the reason for my existence!
If i make them that,i'll simply stop living when they live... and i'm not willing to sacrifice that for anybody.
I'd live and enjoy every moment fully with anyone i choose but the moment that person decides that i'm not worth staying with,i put him and everything that came with him behind!
Why dwell on sweet/fond memories of a painful past when you can look to better events of the future?
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2012
MBJ I can't live without you that i know but can i live with you?smiley

On a more serious note though,how is it that you can't live without someone when you won't literally drop dead if the person goes?quite frankly I'm yet to get that phrase cos I've seen people who moved on and started another relationship when their supposed life went away.
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by slimyem: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2012
if i created something special with you and you stop seeing the need to nurture that special thing with me,there's no beauty in it anymore!
As much as i agree anyone cannot live alone and needs someone one way or another,every someone can be replaced and every special moment can be re-created!
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: its sad how you are not getting this!
Its not about keeping my heart safe or not wanting to go through any hurt again.
I'm just saying...no human will or can ever be the reason for my existence!

sista, you are taking this literally and should rather think about what love (that you may attain while in such r/ship) would bring/add to your life. we all know that we are better when we are with someone, we feel better, we have a lower level of stress, we have someone with whom to share our problems, someone to help us carry our loads, someone to feel secure around, someone we can trust etc. but hey, if you'd rather do it the hard/lonely way then fair enough.

we all aim to be happy/fulfilled, one way or the other, and finding the right mate bring us closer to that higher state of happiness/fulfillment (there is no question about it). as hard as you may want to be "independent", love is right there at the top of your wish list. you just cant have your cake and eat it too.

If i make them that,i'll simply stop living when they live... and i'm not willing to sacrifice that for anybody.

no, you simply share something wonderful with someone, and get right back to who you were when they leave. we all have to sacrifice who we are as single to get to a better state of ourselves. again, you cant have your cake and eat it too.

I'd live and enjoy every moment fully with anyone i choose but the moment that person decides that i'm not worth staying with,i put him and everything that came with him behind!
Why dwell on sweet/fond memories of a painful past when you can look to better events of the future?

its funny how you focus on the negative rather than the BEAUTIFUL that happened during that r/ship. so you mean to say you stay 5yrs with someone, live 4 and a half wonderful yrs together, but yet wish to SOLELY focus on the end (bad) of that r/ship?!
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: MBJ I can't live without you that i know but can i live with you?smiley

are you ready to make sweet music? lol!

On a more serious note though,how is it that you can't live without someone when you won't literally drop dead if the person goes?quite frankly I'm yet to get that phrase cos I've seen people who moved on and started another relationship when their supposed life went away.

the way a man will make you feel is different than how another will. the important part is to accept that you can never find happiness while doing just any guys out there. the moment you find that special someone, is the moment you will discover the Freecocoa you never knew existed. that person is UNIQUE, and has nothing to do with the one you are normally!

slimyem: if i created something special with you and you stop seeing the need to nurture that special thing with me,there's no beauty in it anymore!
As much as i agree anyone cannot live alone and needs someone one way or another,every someone can be replaced and every special moment can be re-created!

we all want to keep that love burning but sadly life sometimes throws fastballs at us. you can only hope that the fire will burn eternally and do everything in that aim, but if it doesnt then you have at least spent a great deal of time discovering and living something FANTASTIC.

yes every special moments can be recreated but NOT with anybody, it takes time to find that perfect match. what you would live with that special someone could NEVER be compared with what you got with any guys you meet. if you did, it makes your r/ship/life COMMON, and not special at all.
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by slimyem: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2012
MBJ,you keep going round and round in circles.
It takes time to find a special someone or a perfect match in replacement,yes!
But its all in time!
And if what i had in the past cannot be compared with what i have now,so what?
Have i stopped living because of that?
Does it mean that i wont be enjoying this new experience because of a 'SPECIAL' past?
Bottomline-the'i can't live without you' phrase is bullshit!,a fallacy!,a delusion,a sham,a hoax,an aberration!
Lots more i can call it to make it sink in with you but you wont just get it!
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2012
d debate still dey gas ni? undecided undecided undecided undecided

d thread don dry joor!

cocoa keep flirting in my presence u hia angry angry
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by freecocoa(f): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

are you ready to make sweet music? lol!

the way a man will make you feel is different than how another will. the important part is to accept that you can never find happiness while doing just any guys out there. the moment you find that special someone, is the moment you will discover the Freecocoa you never knew existed. that person is UNIQUE, and has nothing to do with the one you are normally!

Yes i'd really love to but wait what genre of music are we talking here?cheesy

So in other words you are saying there's only one special one for everyone?or we only get to have a special one just once in our lives?

How is it possible that i can't find happiness doing some other guy after I've lost the supposed "special one" when i must have fallen in love with someone else?or do we also get to fall in love just once?
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: d debate still dey gas ni? undecided undecided undecided undecided

d thread don dry joor!

cocoa keep flirting in my presence u hia angry angry
Damn na wa o,so you are hell bent on spoiling my runs,thought we've talked about this,you are that special someone for me,its just like what we are discussing here,in the end you are all that matters just relax for me na abeg.smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Killz3(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

NO!!!! you CAN let go of ANYTHING, and saying that you cant live without someone is just a "figure of speech". YES there is only one person to create the beautiful music that you guys created, and YES again, when she goes the whole essence of what you guys created (aka Killz 5.0) disappears and you go back to being Killz 1.0.

at least we are getting somewhere!!!! if she is "special" then she is more that just someone you can live with.

i remember them all because the music we made was special, the feelings they brought to my life is/will always be special, its like walking on clouds. if you've never felt this way (aka the best version of yourself) then you are seriously missing in life!

also, you can never go below 1.0, thats your basic self. when these women leave, you get right back to where you were before you met them, aka single (1.0). as a single guy, you can be happy and fulfilled in life, BUT, that happiness can only take you up to 3.0. to attain 5.0 (the best version of yourself), you gotta be with someone, you gotta have that woman in your life that will help carry you there. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THERE ON YOUR OWN!
MBJ, i can live without a woman. wink
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: MBJ,you keep going round and round in circles.
It takes time to find a special someone or a perfect match in replacement,yes!
But its all in time!
And if what i had in the past cannot be compared with what i have now,so what?
Have i stopped living because of that?
Does it mean that i wont be enjoying this new experience because of a 'SPECIAL' past?
Bottomline-the'i can't live without you' phrase is bullshit!,a fallacy!,a delusion,a sham,a hoax,an aberration!
Lots more i can call it to make it sink in with you but you wont just get it!

lol, take it easy!!!!! you are mixing everything up. i am just trying to tell you that there are people in your life that will bring fantastic feelings to your life, that you "shouldnt" live without. what you had in the past "could" be compared to what you have now, if you find that special someone BUT, if you just settle for anybody (aka someone you can live with) then you probably wont enjoy life as good as you did with that special someone.

but hey, if you are just seeking for common feelings with common partner, then fair enough.

as i said to Killz, if you found out that chicken tasted great but then went right back to eating bread everyday, wouldnt you aim to taste that SWEET CHICKEN? again?!

freecocoa: Yes i'd really love to but wait what genre of music are we talking here?cheesy

your girl is here again being jealous........... Idowuogbo, let your babe breathe a little and be herself na? accept and cherish her for who she is, rather than trying to change her for who you want her to be!

So in other words you are saying there's only one special one for everyone?or we only get to have a special one just once in our lives?

no, i am saying that there is a level of yourself that you will only discover when you find the right guy. when its over, you will hopefully find a new right guy to get you there again etc. some find this guy once in their lives while others find that person more often, it depends on individuals......and some NEVER find him because they are too scared to open up.

How is it possible that i can't find happiness doing some other guy after I've lost the supposed "special one" when i must have fallen in love with someone else?or do we also get to fall in love just once?

as i said, its all down to chemistry. you may find everything right with someone and yet your "juices" wont flow like that. everything needs to be perfect in order to make beautiful music, your essence needs to be on point.....and sometimes it only manifests itself after time.

what do you regard as falling in love? when do you believe you "love" someone? what makes you think someone is IT? and how do you know that what you had with your "special one" in the past was IT? unless you have experienced it before, you will never know how being your 5.0 self feels like.
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:

MBJ, i can live without a woman. wink

i am sure you do as there is nothing wrong with Killz 1.0 or Killz 3.0........ i am just trying to make you understand how wonderful love can be and how it can affect your whole life.
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

lol, take it easy!!!!! you are mixing everything up. i am just trying to tell you that there are people in your life that will bring fantastic feelings to your life, that you "shouldnt" live without. what you had in the past "could" be compared to what you have now, if you find that special someone BUT, if you just settle for anybody (aka someone you can live with) then you probably wont enjoy life as good as you did with that special someone.

but hey, if you are just seeking for common feelings with common partner, then fair enough.

as i said to Killz, if you found out that chicken tasted great but then went right back to eating bread everyday, wouldnt you aim to taste that SWEET CHICKEN? again?!

your girl is here again being jealous........... Idowuogbo, let your babe breathe a little and be herself na? accept and cherish her for who she is, rather than trying to change her for who you want her to be!

no, i am saying that there is a level of yourself that you will only discover when you find the right guy. when its over, you will hopefully find a new right guy to get you there again etc. some find this guy once in their lives while others find that person more often, it depends on individuals......and some NEVER find him because they are too scared to open up.

as i said, its all down to chemistry. you may find everything right with someone and yet your "juices" wont flow like that. everything needs to be perfect in order to make beautiful music, your essence needs to be on point.....and sometimes it only manifests itself after time.

what do you regard as falling in love? when do you believe you "love" someone? what makes you think someone is IT? and how do you know that what you had with your "special one" in the past was IT? unless you have experienced it before, you will never know how being your 5.0 self feels like.
For me falling in love is having this deep unexplainable feeling of attachment and tender affection for someone or a guy in this case.
I believe i love you when almost everything i do revolves around you,i want to spend my sleeping and waking moments with you etc.
Well your heart would definitely tell you this is "IT"
You know if you've been with others after "IT" and they just didn't feel like "IT"

Finally MBJ,I think i see what you are driving at but it still doesn't mean one can't live without anyone,as far as you won't die without the person,can be in another relationship after the person then you can live without the person.

There's only one exception and that's me not being able to live without you, although i don't know if i can live with you.cheesy cheesy
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
i can never live with slimyem yem sad
she go cut off my manhood wen i offguard sad
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by forkadict(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:
Someone i can live with until death do us part! That "I can't live without you" line is plain BULLSHIT!

Majority of people reading this have been heart broken at least once. They suffered that heart break from someone that they must have said "I can't live without you" to. But the person is no longer with them. . . Are they still not alive? Abegi make i hear word!

I cant live without you ke, are you food? grin
[b]

Man must not live by bread alone but by everyword that comes from the mouth of God
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by slimyem: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
lefulefu: i can never live with slimyem yem sad
she go cut off my manhood wen i offguard sad
you don dey madt!
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Killz3(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
Killz 5.0 is attainable with anybody. . . Let's say My "special" one (with whom the "music" we made together won the grammys cheesy) leaves me. Is MBJ saying, she won't meet someone else to make special, and that Killz will NOT find another special lady? And that 2 of us would be miserable apart while it's obvious we are not compatible?

Bobo yi funny gan mehn. . . grin grin grin grin

I can live without her. . . She's special when we are together and the essence of my living while she is there. But when she's gone, she's GONE! She doesn't reduce nothing from me, just as i do not her. If it's not meant to be, NO bullshit music will keep us together. . . grin
grin grin
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2012
Mr MBJ, who is jealous? angry

Cocoa send him dat text message NOW!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by slimyem: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:
Killz 5.0 is attainable with anybody. . . Let's say My "special" one (with whom the "music" we made together won the grammys cheesy) leaves me. Is MBJ saying, she won't meet someone else to make special, and that Killz will NOT find another special lady? And that 2 of us would be miserable apart while it's obvious we are not compatible?

Bobo yi funny gan mehn. . . grin grin grin grin

I can live without her. . . She's special when we are together and the essence of my living while she is there. But when she's gone, she's GONE! She doesn't reduce nothing from me, just as i do not her. If it's not meant to be, NO bullshit music will keep us together. . . grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Mr MBJ, who is jealous? angry

Cocoa send him dat text message NOW!!!!! angry angry angry angry
oh thank you bebe for understanding.smiley
Re: A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
i can never live with idowu becos dat babe wen she vex she go break Eva WINE bottle for ya head grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Say When U First Meet A Girl! / 7 Things You Must Never Do During Self-pleasure Or Masturbation / See Chats: Hilarious Conversation Between Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.