Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (33122 Views)

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 24% (34 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 44% (61 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 21% (29 votes)
never thought about it.: 9% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 17% (15 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 40% (35 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 16% (14 votes)
Never thought about it.: 25% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Honeycity(f): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sondoyo! cheesy cheesy cheesy

my dear friend hope u've taken ur drugs 2day? cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
A few dummies commented that if the man has money that she will beg on her knees without wahala, but is that sincere on HER PART?

Why would a man want to be with a chick that only see him as a meal ticket?

I am beginning to see 2buff's points after all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ohhhhhhh

Madam dat poster is obviously demented na , ignore d seizures. wink
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
Honeycity:

my dear friend hope u've taken ur drugs 2day? cheesy

u took dem all na, so y u asking d obvious. undecided
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
mykejones: I'l never go on my knees 2beg anyone,dat simple. And i'l advice no one to do same.
If what she had done was dat bad and dat serious for me to want2leave,does her goin on her knees makes it feel any better? Or does it wipes d slate clean?
Is goin on one knees portray a diffent kind of plea? Does even goin on one knees imply humility? Not in dis present world folks.

Just for clarification purposes, are you a Nigerian male?
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thanks sista. I tire ooo.

1. Does begging on the knee keeps a man from leaving and will he respect and love her unconditionally?
2. Why would a woman beg a man that wants to leave to stay with her?

1. Does begging on the knee keeps a man from leaving and will he respect and love her unconditionally?
[b]Ans: [/b]No it doesn't necessarily mean the man would love her unconditionally, but in some cases it might save the marriage and also stop the feud from escalating.

[b]Ans:[/b]Love is blind
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by adefash(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
One canot say what intil u find urself in da shit.
2ladies have gone on their knees for m & it pised m d more.sometimes it works.in my case i told the ladies,@ diff times o,i was engaged & neva wanted anytin from dem other than brief afection.when i wanted to leave it became problem.they made me feel guilty.
d issue is u can never say never until u are in the situation.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
Leyelyzo:

Why will he want to leave? Something must have condition that. Most play boys will not give you chance to beg before they run faking on some slightest mistakes.
But for a girl to go down begging a guy not to leave her for whatever reasons known to her, means the guy is worthy before her
How is it possible that you could miss the part where i wrote that it could be that he has fallen out of love or is simply tired of the woman?

Are you forgetting that some women are overly stuppid when in love?the fact that she knelt down to beg him to stay does not mean he's all that,it could mean she's just too weak to let go.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: How is it possible that you could miss the part where i wrote that it could be that he has fallen out of love or is simply tired of the woman?

Are you forgetting that some women are overly stuppid when in love?the fact that she knelt down to beg him to stay does not mean he's all that,it could mean she's just too weak to let go.

Good point.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
adefash: One canot say what intil u find urself in da shit.
2ladies have gone on their knees for m & it pised m d more.sometimes it works.in my case i told the ladies,@ diff times o,i was engaged & neva wanted anytin from dem other than brief afection.when i wanted to leave it became problem.they made me feel guilty.
d issue is u can never say never until u are in the situation.

You stayed because you felt guilty not because she got on her knees or begged you.

Bottom line: You stayed because YOU WANTED TO. My argument is A MAN IS GOING TO LEAVE WHEN HE WANTS TO.

There is nothing to be done about it.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Don't hold your breath because I haven't yet to get my answers to my two questions either. I don't think I will ever get them.

All I got was it is Nigerian culture, but I see Nigerians fighting over the validity of kneeling as being part of the culture or not. undecided
what were the questions?

To be honest with you,i don't even understand it when they say its Nigerian culture,i used to think it was more a yoruba thing cos i didn't have to kneel to beg,greet or whatever to anyone while growing up and i sure as hell haven't seen the part of my tradition that says i should kneel while begging my man,apart from kneeling down to feed him at the wedding or trado marriage,i don't get how kneeling to beg becomes my culture.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

[b]Ans: [/b]No it doesn't necessarily mean the man would love her unconditionally, but in some cases it might save the marriage and also stop the feud from escalating.

[b]Ans:[/b]Love is blind

Bless their hearts from such pain and fuckery.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by sinie: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hello everyone, nice points of view here! As for me if I see he has made up his mind to leave me, if its my fault I don't think I ll kneel to beg! Cry maybe! But beg, while kneeling? Nahh don't think so. It will only make me look pathetic, and if he is leaving me I might as well leave with
My pride intact! But that doesn't mean I can't kneel for my man. If am wrong and I see he is deeply hurt(not angry, cos there is nothing really u can tell an angry man) I ll do anything to make it up to him if it means getting down on My knees.
Ave had such an experience, I was dating dis guy and we were always having problems,an issue he alwayz had with me was my pride, he always complained dat I was full of myself, I on my part always told him if he wanted a simpering fool to date it def wasn't me. Anyway he caught me red handed with someone else after I told a lie and gone out! When I got home I was expecting him to flare up, I was ready to fight back, its my life and I don't see any ring on My finger, then I saw his face, the tears in his eyes! I don't even know when I got down on My knees begging him! It was a humiliating experience I must tell u and I never want to experience it again!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: what were the questions?

To be honest with you,i don't even understand it when they say its Nigerian culture,i used to think it was more a yoruba thing cos i didn't have to kneel to beg,greet or whatever to anyone while growing up and i sure as hell haven't seen the part of my tradition that says i should kneel while begging my man,apart from kneeling down to feed him at the wedding or trado marriage,i don't get how kneeling to beg becomes my culture.

Maybe you fell asleep during the town meeting when they were discussing the kneeling creed. Hell I don't know girl. I just think it is stup!d to beg someone to stay that doesn't want to be with me. It sure the hell isn't going to make our relationship any better knowing he wanted to leave even if he did stay.

It shouldn't never have gotten to the point where any partner have thoughts nor confessed desire to leave. If he doesn't respect you or the union of your marriage then there is nothing you can do about it. That's why couples should communicate freely and daily!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2012
If the topic was Can you talk to your man into not leaving then I would have said yes.

You should talk to your partner and find out what is going on. Through open communication come to a middle ground of resolution like two sane adults.

No one should be on their knees begging someone to stay unless they are a patient from Yaba Left.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
queensmith: I have way too much pride. Before he opens the door i will have already calculated his replacement.
They say there is plenty of fish in the sea!

In your wildest dreams. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is no fish for YOU in the see, if you catch a shrimp, keep hold of it tightly and don't let it go as you no go fit replace am. grin

I am laughing HARD at your delusion. grin grin grin grin grin If there is a woman that needs to beg even when haven't done anything wrong, it is you. grin

Even if you were the one wronged, get on your freaking knees sharp sharp. You can possibly only have one shot.

"You only get one shot, to make it right" as JLS said. grin grin grin grin grin

You? Fishes in the sea me bleeping arse. grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
^meanieeee!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
dipo+:

That's gonna be the popular response but the truth is any lady can go on her knees to beg her guy not to leave more especially if the break-up is a result of her mistake. One can never tell what he can/may have to do until fazed with a real scenario.
So on point...sum pple havnt bn in such a scenario and so go on babblin shit
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: this isnt about begging when you are at fault.
Its about begging someone who really wants to leave not to!
u got it ol wrong....if sum1 wants to go and am at fault y he/she wants to liv,i dont mynd doin d beggn cos i wronged d gurl/guy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nayah(f): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
I used to see Nigerian movies ( love it grin) and I've noticed some women down on their knees and beggin' their fiance or boyfriend not to leave, to be honest I've never done that and it's quite strange to me maybe because in my environnement women are not used to do it, but I won't tell never cause life is full of surprises
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by nkemmu(f): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
aleroo: I have done it before and it got me nowhere so.........never again
@poster,exactly it never worked.he even trew me out of his house while stil on ma knees.mchewwweee.afta that i realised that only God,my parents deserves my knees.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: this isnt about begging when you are at fault.
Its about begging someone who really wants to leave not to!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
lalaosky:
u got it ol wrong....if sum1 wants to go and am at fault y he/she wants to liv,i dont mynd doin d beggn cos i wronged d gurl/guy
why must anyone threaten to leave because i wronged him?
Why cant we talk it over like matured adults?
Why can he scold me and probably make me suffer by not talking to me for days or something? In this case,i wouldnt mind going on my knees to tell him how really sorry i am.
But if the next step he takes because i offend is is leave,the its GOODBYE from me too!
Peeps just dont get it.ahn!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2012
dipo+:

That's gonna be the popular response but the truth is any lady can go on her knees to beg her guy not to leave more especially if the break-up is a result of her mistake. One can never tell what he can/may have to do until fazed with a real scenario.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
nkemmu: @poster,exactly it never worked.he even trew me out of his house while stil on ma knees.mchewwweee.afta that i realised that only God,my parents deserves my knees.

Wot did u do?

U here making it sound as if d guy na lucifer.U did something bad say the truth. tongue
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
lalaosky liv slimyam ooo,may she dey dia dey dull.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by BABE3: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: why must anyone threaten to leave because i wronged him?
Why cant we talk it over like matured adults?
Why can he scold me and probably make me suffer by not talking to me for days or something?

Why must he not? You slept with his friend; it's only normal for him to threaten to leave.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
BABE!:

Why must he not? You slept with his friend; it's only normal for him to threaten to leave.
What an example,nice one.cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Maybe you fell asleep during the town meeting when they were discussing the kneeling creed. Hell I don't know girl. I just think it is stup!d to beg someone to stay that doesn't want to be with me. It sure the hell isn't going to make our relationship any better knowing he wanted to leave even if he did stay.

It shouldn't never have gotten to the point where any partner have thoughts nor confessed desire to leave. If he doesn't respect you or the union of your marriage then there is nothing you can do about it. That's why couples should communicate freely and daily!
grin grin Yeah i think i did fall asleep at the meeting.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nayah(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem, you can talk but you need to accept his decision too
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
BABE!:

Why must he not? [b]You slept with his friend; [/b]it's only normal for him to threaten to leave.
Liv dis thread joor! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Pakavy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
una still dey here?!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by nkemmu(f): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wot did u do?

U here making it sound as if d guy na lucifer.U did something bad say the truth. tongue
@op,i kill him mama aby him catch me in the act with another man?never!!dis are d wost sin a man can never forgiv.he was unnecesarily lazy, hates his family.anytym i mention gettn a job,we quarel.anytym i mention making peace with he family,he cals me a witch.wel the truth is,i was tooo woman for him.he needed a lazy woman like himself nd obviously,i didnt fit in.shikenan!today,i thank God he dint take me bak.if he had,mayb by nw,i wil be tieing wrapper around ma chest

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.