Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (33120 Views)

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 24% (34 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 44% (61 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 21% (29 votes)
never thought about it.: 9% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 17% (15 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 40% (35 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 16% (14 votes)
Never thought about it.: 25% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
Woowzie i see my gals are letting dia ego get to them.

Cocoalario,Boneypako & Co stop bin PROUD!!!!

@OP

I see nothing wrong in begging my partner and the father of my kids,i mean a house divided cannot stand.Now watch d gals pounce on Badosky lolzzz!!! gals kick bck and relaXxxxx.For reals tho,begging ur partner is not a forbidden rule,it might actually stop something disastrous happening.Now dat said , wen i say beg, i dont mean beg till ur pubi-c hair starts going grey oo, beg wisely looolz! No i mean if u find yourself in a hole stop digging. cool cool
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by sonyjacobs(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
Have seen a girl who almost commit suicide becos her boyfriend dump her.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Woowzie i see my gals are letting dia ego get to them.

@OP

I see nothing wrong in begging my partner and the father of my kids,i mean a house divided cannot stand.Now watch d gals pounce on Badosky lolzzz!!! gals kick bck and relaXxxxx.For reals tho,begging ur partner is not a forbidden rule,it might actually stop something disastrous happening.Now dat said , wen i say beg, i dont mean beg till ur pubi-c hair starts going grey oo, beg wisely looolz! No i mean if u find yourself in a hole stop digging. cool cool
you see why I say kpako children make a better wife? grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
xynerise:
you see why I say kpako children make a better wife? grin
Dats y u married iya andimeru abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
Paddy read my comment again,I never said i won't or haven't begged before,I just haven't done it on my knees and i wasn't begging him not to leave so wetin you dey talk?
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: Paddy read my comment again,I never said i won't or haven't begged before,I just haven't done it on my knees and i wasn't begging him not to leave so wetin you dey talk?

U say ??

Nne biko igwanu write dis tin for pidgin, i no grab d oblakata u dey yarn give me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by stagger: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
All this gra gra everywhere.

Until it sets.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: I've not begged any man on my knees before for anything and i'm not planning to [/b]but like they say"never say never".

[b]I think that shyt happens almost only in movies
since i'm yet to see it in real life.

In order wordsssssssssssssssss!!!!

E.O.D

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
stagger: All this gra gra everywhere.

Until it sets.
Am telling u , d whole village sef will help them beg.

Na here dem fit do film trick na. grin grin grin grin

Me i go beg oo , fuckkkk dat ego shitzzz mehn.

Kondo is imporrrra my dear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dats y u married iya andimeru abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No! Na luv o. grin. Besides, she is miss independent. Na big gal o
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by ndidibabe(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Woowzie i see my gals are letting dia ego get to them.

@OP

Thank you, ma. Well said! No wonder most ladies are not attractive to men. Pride goes before a fall. For me, i will be on my knees, beg my husband IF i am wrong. That doesn't mean i am a fool. Just doing the right thing.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
xynerise:
No! Na luv o. grin. Besides, she is miss independent. Na big gal o
Dats d way, u definitely caught a whale.

Do u no wot it means wen a fisherman catches a whale? It means u b chop money chairman. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gohome: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
freecocoa: Paddy read my comment again,I never said i won't or haven't begged before,I just haven't done it on my knees and i wasn't begging him not to leave so wetin you dey talk?

Stop being arrogant. there is absolutely nothing wrong with begging. Especially when you wronged him (the sweetest of hearts say sorry even when their man wronged them). I believe you are African and we all know how we show we are truly sorry... we kneel.

For a relationship to last, one of the two partners must be submissive or rather more submissive. Women are not only encouraged to be more submissive, they are made that way. God made them weaker, more emotional, more caring etc etc so as to always bring their stone hearted men to the ground. NO man.. I repeat no man likes a woman that cannot say sorry.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
ndidibabe: Thank you, ma. Well said! No wonder most ladies are not attractive to men. Pride goes before a fall. For me, i will be on my knees, beg my husband IF i am wrong. That doesn't mean i am a fool. Just doing the right thing.
My name is ndidi 2, no wonder we think alike.Abeg nne make sure u are nakeddd wen u are begging oo, dem no born am d next thing u go hia na honey all is well get up. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dats d way, u definitely caught a whale.

Do u no wot it means wen a fisherman catches a whale? It means u b chop money chairman. grin grin grin grin
whatever that means it sure sounds nice. grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
gohome:

Stop being arrogant. there is absolutely nothing wrong with begging. Especially when you wronged him (the sweetest of hearts say sorry even when their man wronged them). I believe you are African and we all know how we show we are truly sorry... we kneel.

For a relationship to last, one of the two partners must be submissive or rather more submissive. Women are not only encouraged to be more submissive, they are made that way. God made them weaker, more emotional, more caring etc etc so as to always bring their stone hearted men to the ground. NO man.. I repeat no man likes a woman that cannot say sorry.

Cool downn for my asanwa mehnnnnnn, shes definetly not arrogant.

Trust me dat gal no get liver, na yanga she dey do.

Cocoalario i lie? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
xynerise:
whatever that means it sure sounds nice. grin

Antelope! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Unitedabby(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Well my candid opinion about this is that 95% naija girls will only do that if its obvious that the guy is a money bag.trust me!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gohome: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
slimyem: this isnt about begging when you are at fault.
Its about begging someone who really wants to leave not to!

Have you remixed the question?
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
United_abby: Well my candid opinion about this is that 95% naija girls will only do that if its obvious that the guy is a money bag.trust me!
Thank God i made d 5% o

Phew!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Antelope! grin grin grin
she said I should greet u. Just now
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
xynerise:
she said I should greet u. Just now

Awwwhhhhhh!!!! send my kisses.

Badosky *whispers* finish her abuna for me 2nite ,oh boi andimeru don old na. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gohome: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Cool downn for my asanwa mehnnnnnn, shes definetly not arrogant.

Trust me dat gal no get liver, na yanga she dey do.

Cocoalario i lie? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

This has nothing to do with liver. Its all about personality. The dudes here all say they will beg their queen not to leave them, why will someone that is suppose to be a mother ( or a Mother someday) say she would never knell b4 any man.... SMH. I pity her man.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
gohome:

This has nothing to do with liver. Its all about personality. The dudes here all say they will beg their queen not to leave them, why will someone that is suppose to be a mother ( or a Mother someday) say she would never knell b4 any man.... SMH. I pity your man.

U pity which man?

Come, na me talk say i go beg na. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Abeg no add injury time o, match just start. angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by queensmith: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
I have way too much pride. Before he opens the door i will have already calculated his replacement.
They say there is plenty of fish in the sea!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gohome: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U pity which man?

Come, na me talk say i go beg na. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Abeg no add injury time o, match just start. angry angry angry angry

Sowie. I have modified it
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
queensmith: I have way too much pride. Before he opens the door i will have already calculated his replacement.
They say there is plenty of fish in the sea!
Omo europe na u biko!

Make sure the sea u wan go fish no suffer Oil spillage sha. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by dasparrow: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
Most of the respondents have not even answered the questions posted. Some people are even preaching submissiveness crap. This is not the 16th century folks. Love your wives like Christ loves the church, adequately provide for your families, stop sleeping about and committing adultary and passing STDs to your wives and you will solve the issue of 'submissiveness.'

@OP
I don't have much to say other than, what you see in Nollywood movies is a replica of what really happens in Nigeria. Nigerian society is a chuvinist one and gender/ethinic/religious discrimination is the order of the day. The Nigerian society puts alot of pressure on women to be in a relationship even if it will lead to their untimely death due to rampant cases of domestic violence where the perpetrators get away with their heidous act. The men are viewed as demi gods and get away with treating their women like crap. The women have been brain washed beyond redemption that they don't even know their rights, and allow themselves to be treated like slaves by the men in their lives who are suppose to shower them with love and affection. So that is why you see them (women) crawling on all fours like a turtle all in the name of beging like that is going to make any difference to a man who has already made up his mind to leave. I will not advise any of my female family members to go on their knees all in the name of beging. Human beings are not God. We are like the morning dew, here today and possibly gone tomorrow. If anyone wants to go on their knees and beg, let it be for and to God and not a mere mortal.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
gohome:

Who is this one and what the french are you yapping about? Abeg excuse me.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by sexyglow(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
Oh Isi akwu dara n'ala,Di gbakwa oku,ojadili etc yu've just reminded me of the good old days in high school.I was so previledged to have attended the then goverment secondary school.An experience worth while.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

In order wordsssssssssssssssss!!!!

E.O.D

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
which one you dey quote me half and half,is it that hard to understand?anyways all join.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by xynerise: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwwhhhhhh!!!! send my kisses.

Badosky *whispers* finish her abuna for me 2nite ,oh boi andimeru don old na. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dont know what you are talking about. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.