Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,728 members, 7,951,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" (11526 Views)

JUST IN!!! Alaba Is Closed, All Shop Locked Up . What's Happening ? / Breaking: Boko Haram Elements Reach Out For Dialogue - Sahara Reporters / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by lacasa: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2012
I dnt blame them I blame the lost president we r unfortunate to have, how will BH stop when MEND r made overnight Billionaires!

Its unfortunate dat Nigeria. Will continue lyk dis till 2015 I.e if d fisherman militant goes!

God help us
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by oiseworld: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2012
afam4eva:
All indications show that they're winning so they can make as much mouth as they want.
who told u they are winning? Don't believe all those talks they are actually loosing fast you would soon see.

And who said that southerners should come home. Ok we put a challenge to them. We want their land. US got IRAC, france and england got Libya. Now southern nigeria wants northern nigeria. They should giveway.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Dainfamous: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2012
Kill Beaf: grin grin

Freaking clown...na ya mama nyash them go bomb. Why can't you fools ever see beyond your short nose? You think bombing the north will not spill to the south? You are as retarded as that born bastard of a BEAF grin grin
are you really out to kill beaf grin
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by overkillR(f): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2012
What is wrong with Nigerians? Boko haram has never in its statement asked for more revenue or amnesty, why are the northern elites advocating it? Why are u guys quick to equate the Niger Delta struggle to the Islamic sect who has no respect for human lives? The Militants bombed pipelines and kidnapped white people but they didn't go about bombing/shooting poor & innocent citizens just to satisfy their blood thirst! How on earth can we even think of giving amnesty to Terrorist. We want a lasting solution to ds menace not bribery in d name of amnesty!
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nayah(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2012
Da infamous: you like violence to much does it turns you on?
I'm just scared about this kind of message
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by LogicMind: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2012
Boko please listen, when you start heading south, go towards the west. Ore, Ibadan, Ilorin sides to be precise. They are easy meat and will surrender immediately. Don't worry, half of them are already islamised and will willingly self-exterminate for your cause.
Don't try SE/SS. Remember Ojukwu bucket?
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by ITbomb(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2012
diluminati: isnt this the Abul Qaqa they told us they have arrested?
Nigerians can forget eh
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
The sad thing is, even if the Nigerian army wants to bomb these people, how would they go about it? Where we do we know they assemble? Jonathan needs to step on powerful toes before sanity is restored to the north, or else we split this country. How can we islamise this country?
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by mgzee(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
Those of u that surport the BH guys are all fools hw can u compare meend nd BH let's share the country and alll u guys wuld do is picck groundnut and sugarcans illitrates leet them boomb na na un go surfer my ppl in the south and east r having fun yl u idiot cnt even walk out of ur housee mumu ppl
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by mgzee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
Callotti: Keep bombing jare!
You have my blessssingzzzzz!
Till Jonathan gives you your share like he has done for the Christian, ND terrorists! kiss
Time for Nigeria to go up in smoke!
ur r insensitive watn bring cheistain insidee mmummu let them boomb each tym da do ur family wuld b among fool
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by harryakon: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
Make dem sha remain for ........... i advice southerners in the north to come back home; don't know what property u have that is more than ur life.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by GUNZnROSES(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
These boko haram boys can be so Audacious and insolent.closing negotiation doors on the federal govt is as haramious as a shiekh slaughtering a pig to celebrate el-dir-kabir
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by kay1one(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
The Problem With These Pricks i.e Islamic Terrorists And Fundamentalists, Is That They See A Problem And Tink Jihadism And Animalistic Violence Is The Way To Solve It! Boko Haram Are The Ones Bold Enough To Come Out And Say And ACT What They Feel But Most Of These Other Silent Moslems Think Just About The Same Way And That's Why None Of The 'Moderates' Have Come Out To Vehemently Oppose It.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2012
Abu qaqa, or abu grand u call urself. Time is coming when u kill pipo, ur islamic brodas will no where to b found to force pipo to be islamised. Do u think the xtain are serving Baam gods. We are serving LIVING GOD, dot wori boko haram time will tell, whether the country Naija belongs to Muslim or not.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by gegee(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
We are optimistic that we would dismantle this government and establish Islamic government in Nigeria.

WE WILL NEVER BOW TO ALLAH!!!!....... NONSENSE !!!!
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by nonyofor(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
I thought Abul Qaqa was arrested previously hw come he's still talking
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by esthysm: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
karl max: They should keep bombing all they like as long as is in their economically worthless region we have no qarms !!! BOKO HARAM is about to be flushed into toilet of history.let them keep dragging there region back to the stone age. the countries Foreign reserve is raising even with their celebombtion in the NORTH! But can the same be said when MEND was bombing the oil stations mainly owned by boko haram sponsors?please this Time extent the bombing to your major universities up NORTH since western education is a sin to Ʊ guys.so our schools down south that knows the value of western education can get more funding.
lets just keep praying to God,dis matter don pass becareful
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Olaolufred(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Olaolufred(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
Logic Mind: Boko please listen, when you start heading south, go towards the west. Ore, Ibadan, Ilorin sides to be precise. They are easy meat and will surrender immediately. Don't worry, half of them are already islamised and will willingly self-exterminate for your cause.
Don't try SE/SS. Remember Ojukwu bucket?

which bucket?
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by vanstanzy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
oiseworld: this northern animals are just too easy to stop.. They are cows and how do you scatter a herd? Kill the sheephard and the herds would scatter. They keep looking up at their leaders they can actually do nothing. Take IBB,ATIKU,BUHARI and some major Religious and traditional leaders. Walahi! The north would go silent like a graveyard.!

@oiseworld
Guy, President Jonathan should listen to u. U'VE GOT THE MASTER PLAN, SCATTER THE SHEPARD "IBB and co".
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nayah(f): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
Some people like provocations, while this is a serious matter, these illuminated people I don't want to call are a real threat and Nigeria need to stop them fiercely
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by GUNZnROSES(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
Till Jonathan gives you your share like he has done for the Christian, ND terrorists! kiss

u sound like a dunce! The ND werent labelled as terrorist.u need to acclamatize urself with the facts that they are insurgents fighting for a fair course
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by kinguwem: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
People like Buhari, El-Rufai, Sanusi etc. should be ashamed of themselves. Initially, they claimed that resource allocation and bad governace was the cause of the Boko Haram menace. Now, it is obvious that Boko Haram is a terrorist group fighting a religious war. History has shown that such groups apart from killing innocent people never achieve anything meaningful. They are associated with poverty, under-development, crime, increase in illiteracy rate and reduced life expectancy. Unless the group is eliminated, cursed is the nation that harbours and tolerates them.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by otondo55: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
Sanusi = IBB = Boko Haram

Nato is coming soon, at least help us split the unholy marriage called nigera !
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
overkill®:
What is wrong with Nigerians? Boko haram has never in its statement asked for more revenue or amnesty, why are the northern elites advocating it? Why are u guys quick to equate the Niger Delta struggle to the Islamic sect who has no respect for human lives? The Militants bombed pipelines and kidnapped white people but they didn't go about bombing/shooting poor & innocent citizens just to satisfy their blood thirst! How on earth can we even think of giving amnesty to Terrorist. We want a lasting solution to ds menace not bribery in d name of amnesty!

You would be surprised that half the clowns here supporting boko haram are actually members of boko haram. And that is no joke. I believe govts so-called moves for dialogue were simply moves to rope their kind in (and they will be roped in cool). Just a couple of days ago, a journalist with boko haram ties went crying to international NGO's, claiming that he was being followed and had received death threats from Nigerian security. . . One by one, whether they are journalists, business men, senators; its a game of intelligence and they are losing; one by one. cool

They keep talking about amnesty, cos like I posted long ago right here on NL, the boko haram saga is all about access to oil money and fear that oil block contracts will be revoked. I hope you see the connection now?
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by kay1one(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
I don't even blame them! The Whole Islamisation Thing has always been on The Mind Of Every Northern Leader even Yardua! They are just over showing now that they've been apparently slowed Down For Four Years! IMBECILES...!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
--winks at lovely Nayah--
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
First of all, what dialogue were they having? Rubbish.

And I think it's best they close all doors, because "arguing" with that incompetent GEJ administration won't be useful. It's better for Nigeria's economy because at the end, GEJ will only pay them for all the lives they've taken away ( aka amnesty).
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nayah(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
Beaf: --winks at lovely Nayah--
Hey many thanks BEAF kiss[
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
mosrex: i pity for BH ple they wil embrace dialogue wen the centre can no longer hold, i pity u dat said they shld continue it throwing stones in d market.I wil enjoy GEJ to let them be nd they wil surenda soon

You really think govt wants to dialogue with those murderers? My broda, na trap.
There is a wise saying;"softly, softly, catch monkey."
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Baawaa(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2012

Who told you that Asari Dokubo and co are Christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes / Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / High Blood Pressure Test For Drivers In Sokoto State By FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.