Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,325 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" (11512 Views)

JUST IN!!! Alaba Is Closed, All Shop Locked Up . What's Happening ? / Breaking: Boko Haram Elements Reach Out For Dialogue - Sahara Reporters / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
I can post a hundred papers relating killings of boko haram while you can post only one about MEND and in that one it was only five people and they weren't even the target, the target was the facility.
Your rhetoric doesn't seem to be justified by the paper you just posted.

Although every life is important. I guess you would understand why it would be stupid to say it took 38000 MEND members to kill five unarmed civilians.

I never knew u enjoy reading about innocent lives being killed. If i had known, i wouldnt have even given that reference. sorry am not ur type. if u want more, abegii make use of Google, its very easy. Ur thirst will be quenched.
Ur initial believe was MEND never killed the innocent. Bros, dont change the goal post in the middle of the game.

About the bolded, it sounds silly and i wonder if any law court will accept that bullshit. You Killed is u killed. Deal with it. besides what gives them the audacity to attack any facility? Rubbish.

Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

I never knew u enjoy reading about innocent lives being killed. If i had known, i wouldnt have even given that reference. sorry am not ur type. if u want more, abegii make use of Google, its very easy. Ur thirst will be quenched.
Ur initial believe was MEND never killed the innocent. Bros, dont change the goal post in the middle of the game.

About the bolded, it sounds silly and i wonder if any law court will accept that bullshit. You Killed is u killed. Deal with it.

At the beginning I thought you were honest but now I can see you are not, you are a liar. You lie to everybody here and perhaps to yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: At the beginning I thought you were honest but now I can see you are not, you are a liar. You lie to everybody here and perhaps to yourself.

Please state my Lies outright?
That MEND KILLED THE INNOCENT RIGHT? actually i think u are the one being deceitful. u feel just five isnt enough to regard and should be ignored.if u want more, u know where to get it or another NL will help u from ur predicament. am aint interested.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
[size=21pt]Rewind...[/size]

Demdem:
Let all ignoramus read the above red bolded lines.
Its amazing that some still think Buhari sponsors Boko Haram. i dont blame them, they have simply digested too much of Beaf's numerous lies.

I know you wanna be me. cry

I wonder why Beaf is always your problem when it comes to Nigerian issues? You love and admire boko haram and rejoice each time an innocent life is taken, because you are so twisted by ethnic bigotry and ethnic hatred for the President. Dude, your ethnic bigotry has so afflicted you with an intellectual squint and logical leprosy that all you see 24/7 is Beaf; cos I'm so logically smooth, intellectually agile and verbally acrobatic that I snatch your girlfriend and leave you in tears. I deliver punches that meet fools like you square between the eyes, it like a dose of elephant shot that can make Lucifer drop. grin

What new ideas do we have from a boko haram luv'n shiit fountain like you, sir?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
[size=21pt]Rewind...[/size]

patriot2: I hardly see why you people always have to talk about MEND every time. The big problem today is boko haram, not MEND. And please tell me when MEND was targeting muslims and northerners ?
You should also understand that southerners want the head of boko haram because boko haram said it was going to annihilate southerners in the north. I can't understand why you people would keep talking about MEND, christians in the north are fighting for survival.

That is the way you can identify the boko harams on NL.
Practically every core-Northern elite is a supporter of boko haram. Another signature behaviour that there are many of them on NL posing as Southerners to cause ethnic dissent.

Note those two signature behaviours I have mentioned, because they are signature behaviours of boko haram members.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

Please state my Lies outright?
That MEND KILLED THE INNOCENT RIGHT? actually i think u are the one being deceitful. u feel just five isnt enough to regard and should be ignored.if u want more, u know where to get it or another NL will help u from ur predicament. am aint interested.
If you were honest then you wouldn't have compared bh and MEND, because if MEND was targetting unarmed civilians then with its 38000 men it would have killed way more than 5 unarmed civilians.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
@ BEAF

Sharap dia my friendo.
As far as u are concerned, anyone that calls the retardeen his name or not in support of his policies is a member of BH. u sound shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
If you were honest then you wouldn't have compared bh and MEND, because if MEND was targetting unarmed civilians then with its 38000 men it would have killed way more than 5 unarmed civilians.

if u are also sincere, u wont give all the impression that 5lives is immaterial to all what the BOKOS has taken. am honest enough to accept the fact that both groups killed and are rightly to be called and refered to as KILLERS and CRIMINALS
MEND started the killing and killed few and they were rewarded, now evil Boko is killing in hundreds (i wont be surprise if they are also expectant) and u think getting to the root cause is immaterial. Until proper justice is done, a time will come when another group will spring up and will start killing in thousands.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

if u are also sincere, u wont give all the impression that 5lives is immaterial to all what the BOKOS has taken. am honest enough to accept the fact that both groups killed and are rightly to be called and refered to as KILLERS and CRIMINALS
MEND started the killing and killed few and they were rewarded, now evil Boko is killing in hundreds (i wont be surprise if they are also expectant) and u think getting to the root cause is immaterial. Until proper justice is done, a time will come when another group will spring up and will start killing in thousands.
An other reason the full might of the army should descend on the north and deal with suspected imams and and suspected sponsors and kill all the bh people.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
An other reason the full might of the army should descend on the north and deal with suspected imams and and suspected sponsors and kill all the bh people.

The Retardeen had earlier told us that he knows the sponsors of evil Boko haram, i will suggest that his immunity be removed, he should be interrogated, tortured and grilled till he spills it out. It makes sense considering the fact that some of those captured and even charged to court on this Boko Haram case are members of his Party, PDP. Him being the leader of the party should be questioned. Boko must be flushed out and fast but innocent citizens lives must not be lost as a result of such
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

The Retardeen had earlier told us that he knows the sponsors of evil Boko haram, i will suggest that his immunity be removed, he should be interrogated, tortured and grilled till he spills it out. It makes sense considering the fact that some of those captured and even charged to court on this Boko Haram case are members of his Party, PDP. Him being the leader of the party should be questioned. Boko must be flushed out and fast but innocent citizens lives must not be lost as a result of such
First of all I don't know who you call retardeen, and I don't know why you just focus on that person. Once again you are putting boko haram at the back sit. It's just like you are saying: nobody should touch bh before they kill mr A. While you know full well they can't touch mr A in the immediate situation.
And that the current threat is bh.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: First of all I don't know who you call retardeen, and I don't know why you just focus on that person. [s]Once again you are putting boko haram at the back sit. It's just like you are saying: nobody should touch bh before they kill mr A. While you know full well they can't touch mr A in the immediate situation.
And that the current threat is bh.[/s]

If u dont know who the retardeen is then why are u bothered? just ignored it and move on. Little diligence from u once again if u really want to know who NLs call such would have solved that but of cos u have failed in this regard once again.

Once again for the upteenth time, DEATH TO MEND AND BOKO HARAM
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by erniewhez(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2012
@abokine, convince me ure neither a boko agent on NL nor their sympatizer.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by erniewhez(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
I TOOK A WALK DOWN MY STREET, THROUGH TO AN ESTATE, AND MANOUVERED VIA ANOTHER ROAD BACK HOME, ALMOST EVERY HOUSE HAS A WAITING ENEMY THAT CAN CONVENIENTLY ERASE OCCUPIERS OF THE EDIFICE, WE CALL THIS PPLE GATEMEN. ALL MALAMS SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO NORTH SO BH CAN HAVE MORE TO BOMB.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by erniewhez(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
BH BECAME HOPELESS AND GOT MORE ANGERED COS THEY HAV SEEN GEJ INTENTION TO GO BEYOND 2015.BH ARE BEEN USED BY DISGRUNTLED LOOSERS IN THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. BECAUSE THEY FOUND IT EASY TO FRUSTRATE GEJ WHO DESCEND SO LOW TO WELCOME NEGOTIATION THEY FEEL INVINCIBLE AND WANTS TO IMPOSE SHEKAU.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by erniewhez(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
THEY MIGHT IMPOSE SHEKAU,BUHARI, IBB OR ANY OTHERS WHO HAS BEEN ADVOCATING, SHARIA, OIC, ETC. THEY FEEL SO OPTIMISTIC because GEJ GVT IS BEEN CANCAWORMED BY THEIR PATRONS IN POWER. THEY ARE SO FOOLISH TO THINK XTIANS WORLDWIDE WILL ALLOW SUCH INJUSTICE TO A NATION OF DIVERSE RELIGION. THEY'RE DOOMED.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Yujin(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
Who has heard or seen a sensible govt. negotiate with a terrorist group? However, even if Jonathan should compromise by negotiating & granting amnesty to them, the core north will NOT be satisfied. Mark my words. They will come up with more sinister things.
Gradually, many southerners would know why GEJ is yet to declare full military operation in the most endemic parts of the north. When he does (if only he will), many hidden things about the nigerian army will be exposed(ask plateau guys). Only misinformed southerners insult GEJ while northern christians are looking up to him with respect. The core north want us to condemn & reject our own to our detriment.
BTW, How many policemen have been killed so far? How many police stations have been bombed so far; have they been rebuilt? Who will police those areas in the event of any attacks on innocent ppl living there? The only thing that still remains 'united' in nigeria today is the armed forces. Eventually they will split courtesy BH's agenda & activities. We are watching.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by ikeyman00(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@

boko harem can go to hell

so all the boko harem members in nl yall can pass the meassage to ur leader

tell him to go and suck his self
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
Yujin:
BTW, How many policemen have been killed so far? How many police stations have been bombed so far; have they been rebuilt? Who will police those areas in the event of any attacks on innocent ppl living there? The only thing that still remains 'united' in nigeria today is the armed forces. Eventually they will split courtesy BH's agenda & activities. We are watching.

Are we including the Number of police men that MEND also boasts to have killed this year? Or does this only apply when Boko Haram kills policemen? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by BestSoul: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ʋ do not knw d̶̲̥̅̊ large number of southerners in these northern universities. Have Ʋ thot of how many people frm your own village that wil be affected by your suggestions?
karl max: They should keep bombing all they like as long as is in their economically worthless region we have no qarms !!! BOKO HARAM is about to be flushed into toilet of history.let them keep dragging there region back to the stone age. the countries Foreign reserve is raising even with their celebombtion in the NORTH! But can the same be said when MEND was bombing the oil stations mainly owned by boko haram sponsors?please this Time extent the bombing to your major universities up NORTH since western education is a sin to Ʊ guys.so our schools down south that knows the value of western education can get more funding.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
BestSoul: Ʋ do not knw d̶̲̥̅̊ large number of southerners in these northern universities. Have Ʋ thot of how many people frm your own village that wil be affected by your suggestions?

Apparently most of those commenting are disconnected from the true realities of life in Nigeria. To them, there is north and south, and only northerners live and work in the north, and all of them have to be muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Skoopy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
Qaqa even addresses the media via phone, yet he's not been caught, Nigeria is still decades backward.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Jonlafrika(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
Callotti: Keep bombing jare!
You have my blessssingzzzzz!
Till Jonathan gives you your share like he has done for the Christian, ND terrorists! kiss
Time for Nigeria to go up in smoke!

Can we please think in the forward direction a little? The Niger Deltans desire was made known and very clear to the whole world, the oil we all enjoy has destroyed their land and they have to be compensated for that. how do you compare that to the guys that said they received orders from Allah to be killing people like animals and are not ready to change until their goals are acheived.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Bastiger(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
Your father 4 nembe,idiot all of una go die b4 naija go turn 2 islamic state
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Ikonz(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2012
marah okob..d nu 9ja Hi-bp
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by jpphilips(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2012
austinsmat: We are
optimistic that we would
dismantle this government and
establish Islamic government in
Nigeria. This guys are insane blood suckers and are pure mad men something buhari IBB and abacha couldn't do when there will power to islamize nigeria

Even ojukwu was optimistic he will win the Nigerian forces, expect ur kwashiokor very soon
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Mayaa(f): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2012
Most ncredible ,christains can neva evr b muslims cz we dnt ntend 2 b big fools lyk dem wt vry low iq....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano / 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.