Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,730 members, 7,951,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" (11527 Views)

JUST IN!!! Alaba Is Closed, All Shop Locked Up . What's Happening ? / Breaking: Boko Haram Elements Reach Out For Dialogue - Sahara Reporters / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2012
Nayah:
Hey many thanks BEAF kiss[

Ewo!

--Beafs knees wobble and knock, Beaf falls and "dies"--

kiss
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by gegee(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
grin grin grin
Beaf:

Ewo!

kiss

lol
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nayah(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
Beaf:

Ewo!

kiss
Beaf completely crazy[i][quote author=Beaf]
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
oiseworld:
who told u they are winning? Don't believe all those talks they are actually loosing fast you would soon see.

And who said that southerners should come home. Ok we put a challenge to them. We want their land. US got IRAC, france and england got Libya. Now southern nigeria wants northern nigeria. They should giveway.
Every southerner in the north should have a gun.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
Logic Mind: Boko please listen, when you start heading south, go towards the west. Ore, Ibadan, Ilorin sides to be precise. They are easy meat and will surrender immediately. Don't worry, half of them are already islamised and will willingly self-exterminate for your cause.
Don't try SE/SS. Remember Ojukwu bucket?
I see, you are sending boko haram to a death trap.
Because nobody can dare Ibadan.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Ozonna(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
kay-1one:
The Problem With These Pricks i.e Islamic Terrorists And Fundamentalists, Is That They See A Problem And Tink Jihadism And Animalistic Violence Is The Way To Solve It! Boko Haram Are The Ones Bold Enough To Come Out And Say And ACT What They Feel But Most Of These Other Silent Moslems Think Just About The Same Way And That's Why None Of The 'Moderates' Have Come Out To Vehemently Oppose It.

Spot On!!!

My solution 2 dis Boko Haram menace is simple. Send 10-20 youngmen and women on a 6 months course 2 isreal, Train dem on hw 2 execute VIP's. After dey've finished, send dem 2 Somalia for a month Industrial Training (IT). When dey get back 2 9ja, Give dem d list of suspected sponsors and tell dem dat dey have 3months to complete dia assignment.

Seriously, we nid divine intervention
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Balyz: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
born2fuck: They should have invite the america,Nato to Bomb all northerners
you must be real sick in the head for saying that
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by iknopro(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
Please to all concerned Nigerians...I am a graduate of Management from Abia State University Uturu, Am in desperate need of a job...I really need your help Nigerians if you can help me in any way....this is my contact..08151137444 my email address..iknopro@yahoo.com
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Balyz: you must be real sick in the head for saying that
He is right, let's just bomb the all mosques and places suspected to be housing boko haram, at lest it will finish these people quickly
Southerners and christians come south and await the bombing of the north.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by vanstanzy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ozonna:

Spot On!!!

My solution 2 dis Boko Haram menace is simple. Send 10-20 youngmen and women on a 6 months course 2 isreal, Train dem on hw 2 execute VIP's. After dey've finished, send dem 2 Somalia for a month Industrial Training (IT). When dey get back 2 9ja, Give dem d list of suspected sponsors and tell dem dat dey have 3months to complete dia assignment.

Seriously, we nid divine intervention

@ozonna
Ur plan's the BOMB and u'r da MAN! That's exactly what am talking about, SECRET EXTERMINATION.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
vanstanzy:

@ozonna
Ur plan's the BOMB and u'r da MAN! That's exactly what am talking about, SECRET EXTERMINATION.

No apologies, but you sound like a Nazi.

Boko haram might be giving us pain and bereavement, but we are not like them; the harmless women, babies and innocent men of the North have done us nothing; in fact they are as much victims of boko haram as we are.

Boko haram must be exterminated, but leave innocent souls out of it.

Nayah: Beaf completely crazy

Don't blame me, beautiful woman. You knock me off my knees like the second coming of the lord.
Beauty and intelligence in a single body is a hard combo to match. Keep being who you are, I'm a willing convert.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
overkill®:
What is wrong with Nigerians? Boko haram has never in its statement asked for more revenue or amnesty, why are the northern elites advocating it? Why are u guys quick to equate the Niger Delta struggle to the Islamic sect who has no respect for human lives? The Militants bombed pipelines and kidnapped white people but they didn't go about bombing/shooting poor & innocent citizens just to satisfy their blood thirst! How on earth can we even think of giving amnesty to Terrorist. We want a lasting solution to ds menace not bribery in d name of amnesty!

Tell that to the families of those that died at the atlas cove in Lagos years ago when MEND went to bomb the place. These ones haven't received justice till date. Bokos and MENDS are all criminals and killers that ought to be killed
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
mgzee: Those of u that surport the BH guys are all fools hw can u compare meend nd BH [/b]let's share the country and alll u guys wuld do is picck groundnut and sugarcans illitrates leet them boomb na na un go surfer my ppl in the south and east r having fun yl u idiot cnt even walk out of ur housee mumu ppl

[b]Are u nuts? why cant Killers be compared. One group killed in tens, the other seems to be killing in hundreds. That doesnt make the "tens" right. They all must be crushed. besides what MEND was fighting for, av it been actualised? What has been actualised really is the heavy empowerment of the warlords and the foot soldiers making those that obeyed the law throughout this debacle miserable. besides i agree with u that its high time we look into the present structure of this country and fast.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kachi01: Boko haram is fighting to dismantle the security system and establish an islamic state and some people are here shouting amnesty. The same people that labelled Ikemba a terorist for fighting for equality. What an irony. It is better for us to move slightly apart and survive than come together and perish in the colision. TRUE FEDERALISM OR DIVISION

The minute a group, any group, decides to go against the law of the land by resorting to violence in order to support one cause or another, such a group become a terrorist group.Whether you are fighting for true federalism, or more allocation, or even islamization, the minute you chose the path of violence and resort to holding a people, a nation hostage, you become a terrorist.

We live in a democracy. We have laws that everyone needs to abide by, no matter what cause we are each passionate about. Rushing to impose your will on others is not allowed, no matter how justified you may think your thoughts are.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
oiseworld: this northern animals are just too easy to stop.. They are cows and how do you scatter a herd? Kill the sheephard and the herds would scatter. They keep looking up at their leaders they can actually do nothing. Take IBB,ATIKU,BUHARI and some major Religious and traditional leaders. Walahi! The north would go silent like a graveyard.!

See how you sit comfortably behind your computer dey mouth off yourself. Why not step out there and declare that you have evidence that the men you listed are definitely involved? Since you pretend northern animals are just too easy to stop . . . go now!! Since you have the answers, why not go announce this to your people and demand your Non-Northern President stops them all with the information you have above? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

The minute a group, any group, decides to go against the law of the land by resorting to violence in order to support one cause or another, such a group become a terrorist group.Whether you are fighting for true federalism, or more allocation, or even islamization, the minute you chose the path of violence and resort to holding a people, a nation hostage, you become a terrorist.
[color=#990000][/color]
We live in a democracy. We have laws that everyone needs to abide by, no matter what cause we are each passionate about. Rushing to impose your will on others is not allowed, no matter how justified you may think your thoughts are.

Let all ignoramus read the above red bolded lines.
Its amazing that some still think Buhari sponsors Boko Haram. i dont blame them, they have simply digested too much of Beaf's numerous lies.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I disagree, because if people were to follow your stupid ideas then dictatorship would be ruling everywhere in the world, totalitarian and blood thirsty regimes like that of saudi arabia would be everywhere in the world. Slavery would be practiced by every country in the world today. It is good to fight for freedom and justice, not for sharia and islamisation. And when you are fighting for freedom and justice, you must make sure you never attack defenseless people. Your target must never be unarmed innocent civilians. Your target must never be the killing of people. You shall kill only in self defence when you can't do otherwise.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

Are u nuts? why cant Killers be compared. One group killed in tens, the other seems to be killing in hundreds. That doesnt make the "tens" right. They all must be crushed. besides what MEND was fighting for, av it been actualised? What has been actualised really is the heavy empowerment of the warlords and the foot soldiers making those that obeyed the law throughout this debacle miserable. besides i agree with u that its high time we look into the present structure of this country and fast.

Precisely.

While I blame bad governance in the north as well for the Boko Haram crisis, I cannot help but feel that the Government's decision to empower warlords in the south played a big part in the increase in Boko haram activities we have witnessed since the Amnesty deal was signed in 2009.
Boko Haram has apparently been in operation since 2003, and not until late 2009/early 2010 did the group decide to take this to another level.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
overkill®:
What is wrong with Nigerians? Boko haram has never in its statement asked for more revenue or amnesty, why are the northern elites advocating it? Why are u guys quick to equate the Niger Delta struggle to the Islamic sect who has no respect for human lives? The Militants bombed pipelines and kidnapped white people but they didn't go about bombing/shooting poor & innocent citizens just to satisfy their blood thirst! How on earth can we even think of giving amnesty to Terrorist. We want a lasting solution to ds menace not bribery in d name of amnesty!

I see more Nigerians are trying to re-write history. I mean it has only been a couple of years since the amnesty deal and agreement to disarm on the side of MEND but I see some already pretend all the massacres never really happened.

MEND did kill innocent lives while fighting, as it turns out, for their pockets. So many mere murdered(more than 98% of the victims were Niger Deltans and other Nigerians) by this gang, that LIED to the nation that it sought justice for the locals, only to reveal, at the end of the day, what they sought was personal gain. Please go back to the archives, if you are already loosing your memory of the atrocities committed, over the past 10 years, by MEND.

I cannot understand how, after all the killings and maimings, some now claim that all MEND did was bomb pipelines, kidnap white people. UNBEWEAVABLE!
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: I disagree, because if people were to follow your stupid ideas then dictatorship would be ruling everywhere in the world, totalitarian and blood thirsty regimes like that of saudi arabia would be everywhere in the world. Slavery would be practiced by every country in the world today. It is good to fight for freedom and justice, not for sharia and islamisation. And when you are fighting for freedom and justice, you must make sure you never attack defenseless people. Your target must never be unarmed innocent civilians. Your target must never be the killing of people. You shall kill only in self defence when you can't do otherwise.

Ok, in the process of fighting for freedom and justice, innocent lives were killed and by MEND and their cohorts. Dont u think they should be killed and crushed also. i hope u wont tell me these ones are "collateral damage"
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

Ok, in the process of fighting for freedom and justice, innocent lives were killed and by MEND and their cohorts. Dont u think they should be killed and crushed also. i hope u wont tell me these ones are "collateral damage"
First of all I admit I know very little about MEND, the people I know very well because of their constant killing of defenceless human being and their sheering on those killing are boko haram. Boko haram is killing everybody who looks like me in the north ( my relatives), that is why I want them dead. If shekau had balls then he should come out with his men for the final battle against the army. I really don't see what he thinks he can archive by killing people who do not hold guns while those who hold guns keep hunting him and his men and will soon exterminate them.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

I hardly see why you people always have to talk about MEND every time. The big problem today is boko haram, not MEND. And please tell me when MEND was targeting muslims and northerners ?
You should also understand that southerners want the head of boko haram because boko haram said it was going to annihilate southerners in the north. I can't understand why you people would keep talking about MEND, christians in the north are fighting for survival.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: I hardly see why you people always have to talk about MEND every time. The big problem today is boko haram, not MEND. And please tell me when MEND was targeting muslims and northerners ?
You should also understand that southerners want the head of boko haram because boko haram said it was going to annihilate southerners in the north. I can't understand why you people would keep talking about MEND, christians in the north are fighting for survival.

The wives, children and loved ones of those killed by MEND cant forget those criminals, u didnt lose anyone so u are free to rubbish such. Until true justice is done or seen to be done, dont be deceived, Nigeria will never know peace. Now we are talking about the deadly Bokos, i wont be surprised if more deadlier gangs spring up elsewhere. Until we start making people responsible for their actions and bringing them to justice and making examples of them, i doubt if there will be peace. Instead what do we have, the criminals are being empowered handsomely.
DEATH TO MEND AND BOKOHARAM.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

The wives, children and loved ones of those killed by MEND cant forget those criminals, u didnt lose anyone so u are free to rubbish such. Until true justice is done or seen to be done, dont be deceived, Nigeria will never know peace. Now we are talking about the deadly Bokos, i wont be surprised if more deadlier gangs spring up elsewhere. Until we start making people responsible for their actions and bringing them to justice and making examples of them, i doubt if there will be peace. Instead what do we have, the criminals are being empowered handsomely.
DEATH TO MEND AND BOKOHARAM.
I will investigate MEND before saying death to them, but if they did what you said then they should be hanged. But at the main time we need to face the enemy in front of us and after that we will face ennemies of the past.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
I will investigate MEND before saying death to them, but if they did what you said then they should be hanged. But at the main time we need to face the enemy in front of us and after that we will face ennemies of the past.

The enemies before us now are embolden by the events of the past and current events. They know the Govt is weak and will eventually succumb and reward them. all they need to do is to sustain whatever they are doing till amnesty calls comes to play as it was done for MEND.

Bro, dont investigate further, check the below link. Its among the numerous criminous actions of MEND and guess what, they are handsomely rewarded. Boko haram also knows that pay day is also coming to them grin grin grin Patience is the key for them

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/5818102/Nigerian-oil-rebels-attack-Lagos.html
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:
Let all ignoramus read the above red bolded lines.
Its amazing that some still think Buhari sponsors Boko Haram. i dont blame them, they have simply digested too much of Beaf's numerous lies.

I know you wanna be me. cry

I wonder why Beaf is always your problem when it comes to Nigerian issues? You love and admire boko haram and rejoice each time an innocent life is taken, because you are so twisted by ethnic bigotry and ethnic hatred for the President. Dude, your ethnic bigotry has so afflicted you with an intellectual squint and logical leprosy that all you see 24/7 is Beaf; cos I'm so logically smooth, intellectually agile and verbally acrobatic that I snatch your girlfriend and leave you in tears. I deliver punches that meet fools like you square between the eyes, it like a dose of elephant shot that can make Lucifer drop. grin

What new ideas do we have from a boko haram luv'n shiit fountain like you, sir?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Beaf: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: I hardly see why you people always have to talk about MEND every time. The big problem today is boko haram, not MEND. And please tell me when MEND was targeting muslims and northerners ?

That is the way you can identify the boko harams on NL.
Practically every core-Northern elite is a supporter of boko haram. Another signature behaviour that there are many of them on NL posing as Southerners to cause ethnic dissent.

Note those two signature behaviours I have mentioned, because they are signature behaviours of boko haram members.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^^^^

u are simply a clown. www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 [/quote]www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 [/quote]

i rejoice over BH and yet i keep posting DEATH TO MEND AND BOKO HARAM since they are both criminals. Liar, u av no point.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

The enemies before us now are embolden by the events of the past and current events. They know the Govt is weak and will eventually succumb and reward them. all they need to do is to sustain whatever they are doing till amnesty calls comes to play as it was done for MEND.

Bro, dont investigate further, check the below link. Its among the numerous criminous actions of MEND and guess what, they are handsomely rewarded. Boko haram also knows that pay day is also coming to them grin grin grin Patience is the key for them

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/5818102/Nigerian-oil-rebels-attack-Lagos.html
isn't the man responsible for that prosecuted ?
And is that the only incident ?
Comparing 1200 lives to five lives is really silly.
Killing only five people doesn't sound like a systematic killing of unarmed civilians, nor does it sound like a genocide. If you think I am going to be advocating amnesty for men who want to kill me and my parents and siblings then you are dreaming.
I think the people who killed those five civilians should be prosecuted.
But I hardly think it took 38000 armed militants to kill five people, but I am not judge.
For now the necessity to me is taking out the people trying to kill me.
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
Beaf:

That is the way you can identify the boko harams on NL.
Practically every core-Northern elite is a supporter of boko haram. Another signature behaviour that there are many of them on NL posing as Southerners to cause ethnic dissent.

Note those two signature behaviours I have mentioned, because they are signature behaviours of boko haram members.

Sharap dia my friendo.
As far as u are concerned, anyone that calls the retardeen his name or not in support of his policies is a member of BH. u sound shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Demdem(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: isn't the man responsible for that prosecuted ?
And is that the only incident ?
Comparing 1200 lives to five lives is really silly.
Killing only five people doesn't sound like a systematic killing of unarmed civilians, nor does it sound like a genocide. If you think I am going to be advocating amnesty for men who want to kill me and my parents and siblings then you are dreaming.
I think the people who killed those five civilians should be prosecuted.
But I hardly think it took 38000 armed militants to kill five people, but I am not judge.
For now the necessity to me is taking out the people trying to kill me.

Firstly, ur argument was u doubted if MEND killed innocent lives, now u have changed the goal post. u are now arguing that just five lives. I dont know where u come from but as far as i am concerned, each innocent is precious and cant be justified by whatever means. Besides i did say that that there were several incidents. if u are interested in knowing more about more innocent blood spilled, my friend, google is ur friend. Search for it and ur thrist will be filled.

Prosecuted, i guess u are talking about the Okah brothers right? are u more or less insinuating that the likes of Tompolo, Boyloaf, Ateke etc and their likes that are presently enjoying amnesty werent in the rank and file of this criminous organisation called MEND?
Re: Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

Firstly, ur argument was u doubted if MEND killed innocent lives, now u have changed the goal post. u are now arguing that just five lives. I dont know where u come from but as far as i am concerned, each innocent is precious and cant be justified by whatever means. Besides i did say that that there were several incidents. if u are interested in knowing more about more innocent blood spilled, my friend, google is ur friend. Search for it and ur thrist will be filled.

Prosecuted, i guess u are talking about the Okah brothers right? are u more or less insinuating that the likes of Tompolo, Boyloaf, Ateke etc and their likes werent in the rank and file of this criminous organisation?
I can post a hundred papers relating killings of boko haram while you can post only one about MEND and in that one it was only five people and they weren't even the target, the target was the facility.
Your rhetoric doesn't seem to be justified by the paper you just posted.
Although every life is important. I guess you would understand why it would be stupid to say it took 38000 MEND members to kill five unarmed civilians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Calls On Buhari To Reveal Those Behind The Stealing Of $322m Abacha Loot / Ize-Iyamu To Train, Rehabilitate ‘Agberos’ In Empowerment, Transitional Program / Boko Haram Abducts Mobile Police Officers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.