Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,872 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! (10549 Views)

Poll: Did they?

Yes: 58% (14 votes)
No!: 41% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Disclaimer...!!! Buhari Didnt Go For Medical Checkup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2007
Proof of moon hoax! (See how it was recorded in Hollywood Studio)

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Mariory(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2007
Horus:

Proof of moon hoax! (See how it was recorded in Hollywood Studio)

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0

Even more proof, the landings were a hoax. Classified never before seen Nasa video (This actually happened)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=h4cjPHjFz5g
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2007
do you guys know that america went to the moon more than once. apollo 11, apollo 12, apollo 16, apollo 17. check nasa website
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by pcmecom(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2007
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2007
I already mentioned it earlier @Sky, 6 moon landings , and Russia was not able to flag any of those as hoaxes, since they were watching all that while These Nigerians are geniuses. able to know more than Russia and the rest of the EDUCATED world when it comes to identifying what is real and what is not, grin grin grin
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by pcmecom(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2007
@kobojunkie
Have you seen the footage?It doesnt mean because the russians never said anything about a moon hoax!doesnt mean they dont know.Use your brain my man
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2007
pcmecom:

@kobojunkie
Have you seen the footage?It doesnt mean because the russians never said anything about a moon hoax!doesnt mean they don't know.Use your brain my man

Trust me, in the big picture, if Russia itself does not sound an alarm or call it a hoax, it means a WHOLE LOT
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2007

Above photo clearly shows shadow of flag, but shadow of "Astronaut" is absent.

Photo taken NOT on the Moon but in a Studio in the Nevada Desert!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2007
Here is an assignment for yoU @Horus, Contact NASA and show me exactly what they have on that picture you posted there @Horus, Any blind person can see that picture is a fake of some sort. Heck, you can almost see the blendlines which are rough from the edit. This is an assignment for you. Contact NASA and ask them if they actually took that picture or if that particular picture was doctored up by someone.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
Any blind person can see that picture is a fake of some sort.
This is exactly what I am saying,Nasa manipulated,rearranged and retouched this picture taken in a studio to make you believe that it was taken on the moon.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Afam(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2007
Horus:

This is exactly what I am saying,Nasa manipulated,rearranged and retouched this picture taken in a studio to make you believe that it was taken on the moon.

Tell dem make dem hear.

I wonder what type of light source that will selectively choose objects it will form shadows on.

American Wonder, na today? To lie, cheat, misinform, bomb and kill na the langauge wey dem dey kukuma understand.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Mariory(m): 12:15am On Nov 08, 2007
Horus:

Pehaps you should concentrate on videos instead of pictures (that can be altered by anyone including yourself). Do you really believe that Nasa will spend £30 billions dollars on an elarborate hoax to fool the entire world and then leave out people's shadows? Even medium budget movies don't make these mistakes. I mean comon! Use your head.

That desert theory has already been completely discredited in the video I posted by the way. Insted of posting questionable pictures, I challenge you to show us a real lunar mission video sequence that supports your hoax theory. And we will see if that's been discredited. I don't expect you to honour that challenge as all the hoax theories brought foward have already been disproved. But I encourage you to try.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by FLT123(m): 2:23am On Nov 08, 2007
My feople, long time. na condition make crayfish bend.

On this moon issue, this conspiracy's been around for a long time and it did not start today so I go address some of the issues raised. First thing first, Apollo 11 the spacecraft that carried the 3 people that went to the moon had a moon module - that is the one people see in pictures everywhere. the main craft did not land on the moon, the moon module did. Now the moon has gravity just as the earth does but not as much as that gravity on it, as a result, there is an orbit around the moon as well. So if you want to land on the moon, u need to know ur trajectory of entry, ur landing zone and some other stuff that I know nothing about. Before the moon landing, there were satellite orbiting the earth and some of them were directed to focus on the moon landing.

1.One NASA picture from Apollo 11 is looking up at Neil Armstrong about to take his giant step for mankind. The photographer must have been lying on the planet surface. If Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who took the shot?
"Everything Armstrong did from when the module landed on the moon must be according to the book. He was the shuttle commander and was the person who must step on the moon first. Two people came down with the module while the 3rd person stayed in the main shuttle and kept orbiting the moon. So shots were taking by the other guy, the surrounding satellites, and the orbiting module. There were also cameras on the moon module itself"

2. A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16's Lunar Landerlifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?

"same answer as above"

3. Apollo 14 astronaut Allen Shepard played golf on the Moon. In front of a worldwide TV audience, Mission Control teased him about slicing the ball to the right. Yet a slice is caused by uneven air flow over the ball. The Moon has no atmosphere and no air.

"The name is Alan Shepard, he was the fifth man to walk on the moon, he went with the apollo 14 shuttle. The moon has atmosphere and air, the pull, gravity composition is different from that of the earth. I think you can play golf on the moon if u want to though and the banter btw astronauts and mission control is just that - banter"

4. The Moon landings took place during the Cold War. Why didn't America make a signal on the moon that could be seen from earth? The PR would have been phenomenal and it could have been easily done with magnesium flares.

"magnesium flare from the moon? u are kidding right?"
5.The flags shadow goes behind the rock so doesn't match the dark line in the foreground, which looks like a line cord. So the shadow to the lower right of the spaceman must be the flag. Where is his shadow? And why is the flag fluttering if there is no air or wind on the moon?

"gravitational pool of the moon is very little so if you pour water or unfold a piece of cloth, it floats, so it may seem as if it is flapping when it is really not flapping"

6. How can the flag be brightly lit when its side is to the light? And where, in all of these shots, are the stars?

"stars are far far far away from where the moon is, infact, the distance btw the earth and the moon is negligible compared to the distance btw the earth and the nearest star"

Last thing I will say is we need to start educating ourselves and stop viraling some craps posted on youtube.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Nov 08, 2007
Horus:

That does not make any sense when you actually read what I asked that you do @Horus, You copied a picture from the internet and posted it as your proof, I am in turn asking you to verify the source of that picture to make sure it is actually a picture that was taken by NASA and not just another hocus pocus picture you doctored up yourself @Horus

Get the point now?? Even to an immature eye, that picture does not look right and I am not sure you got it from NASA, so prove that you did and maybe you may have an argument, else, you just picked a picture so you can make a claim is all. @Horus
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 3:44am On Nov 08, 2007
Mariory:

Pehaps you should concentrate on videos instead of pictures (that can be altered by anyone including yourself). Do you really believe that Nasa will spend £30 billions dollars on an elarborate hoax to fool the entire world and then leave out people's shadows? Even medium budget movies don't make these mistakes. I mean comon! Use your head.
That desert theory has already been completely discredited in the video I posted by the way. Insted of posting questionable pictures, I challenge you to show us a real lunar mission video sequence that supports your hoax theory. And we will see if that's been discredited. I don't expect you to honour that challenge as all the hoax theories brought foward have already been disproved. But I encourage you to try.

Thank you very much for helping me STRESS THE FACT THAT EVEN HE COULD HAVE DOCTORED the picture up himself.

I don't believe you can disprove this by posting another video some teacher and a couple of friends made in their garage. You do realize it is easy to make things up these days?? I mean there are tons of software that are designed to help you with such projects. So you need to actually come up with documents and factual information to show that it never happened. Your case here is sort of you showing us doctored up videos and pictures that 9/11 was a hoax and all those who were standing there did not see what they saw cause in some fake video you come up with, what really happened was that some giant man drop from space and crushed the buildings.

You can not argue that because the stars are not seen in the picture means they did not go to the moon. I can walk out of my apartment now and see now stars, yes, no stars from here on earth why?? cause I freaking have lights around me that would not allow me to see them, that's why.

Find us documents, especially russian and soviet documents that say it is a hoax. Remember it was a race and the looser is bound to have information if it was a hoax. If you can find those documents then I will say you may have a case, but spewing CRACK science and claiming that proves a point is ridiculous and to be honest, a waste of people's time.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by texazzpete(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2007
EXACTLY!

The tragic fact is that so-called intelligent people here can actually beileve that NASA can actually spend billions of dollars on a lunar landing programme, spend time and effort on misdirection, shoot a top-secret film and then make amateurish mistakes. That lots of people would be entrusted with a sensational secret, yet would refuse to divulge it after many years?

There's a paucity of logic amongst many Nigerians in Nairaland.

Afam:

Tell them make them hear.

I wonder what type of light source that will selectively choose objects it will form shadows on.

American Wonder, na today? To lie, cheat, misinform, bomb and kill na the langauge wey them dey kukuma understand.

This fits right in your SOP, doesn't it? Unverifiable information, that is.
What your brain is too inferior to grasp is that America isn't George Bush, and Bush hasn't been president since the 60s. Even if you feel Bush is a liar and a cheat, does that automatically make it right to switch off your brain and to default to 'all Americans are liars' even for events that happened many years ago?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Afam(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2007
texazzpete:

This fits right in your SOP, doesn't it? Unverifiable information, that is.
What your brain is too inferior to grasp is that America isn't George Bush, and Bush hasn't been president since the 60s. Even if you feel Bush is a liar and a cheat, does that automatically make it right to switch off your brain and to default to 'all Americans are liars' even for events that happened many years ago?

Your lies will not be tolerated, I never stated that "all Americans are liars". Stick to what I put down as I will not be wasting my time on your tactics of diversion.

In any case a nation that was built on the blood of innocent native americans can do anything to deceive the world, simple.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2007
Pehaps you should concentrate on videos instead of pictures (that can be altered by anyone including yourself). Do you really believe that Nasa will spend £30 billions dollars on an elarborate hoax to fool the entire world and then leave out people's shadows?
1-What do I win by altering myself a picture?Tell me?
2-Why do American themselve spend so much time and energy,just to make you believe that the landing was fake?
3-What is the benefit for American themselve to go against their own nation and make you believe that the landing was fake?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
Horus:

2-Why do American themselve spend so much time and energy,just to make you believe that the landing was fake?
3-What is the benefit for American themselve to go against their own nation and make you believe that the landing was fake?

LMAO!!!!

So basically,  you want us to believe you just like that but you want us to accept that the moon walk was a lie just because of your huge bias against america COME oN!!! I am sure you are more intelligent than that @Horus

This is how things work in the REAL world. You can not just go around saying AMERICA IS LYING and accept that everyone will believe you just because you say so. You have to provide us with information, first to establish your own credibility, ie. that you are WORTH LISTENING TO ( by the way, I for one think you are just a rambler at this point), second, you provide us with documents that are VERIFIABLE to support your claims against NASA, then and only then would you have a case. If you can not show me that that picture up there that you posted and every other picture is from NASA or from a VERIFIABLE SOURCE, I for one believe you either put it together yourself or you picked it from some dummy source that you are not able to verify yourself . Simple!!!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2007
So basically,  you want us to believe you just like that but you want us to accept that the moon walk was a lie just
How just like that??it is american themselve who first talked about hoax,NOT ME.
just because of your huge bias against america
My huge bias against america shocked shocked :How ?When?
This topic have nothing to do with politic!!
Dont try to say that I said something that I did not said,you are making your own interpretation:THERE IS NO POLITIC HERE OK!!
Here it is about the fake moon landing.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2007
Do you read your own posts

Horus:

2-Why do [b]American themselve spend so much time and energy,just to make you believe that the landing was fake?[/b]3-What is the benefit for [b]American themselve to go against their own nation and make you believe that the landing was fake? [/b]
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2007
saying AMERICA IS LYING and accept that everyone will believe you just because you say so.
Because I said so!! shocked shocked shocked
No No No and No.You are trying to make people believe thing that are not correct about me.I did provide some Video,and you should make a comment after watching them instead of saying that I JUST SAID SO.
Did you watch the Video??This topic is about fake moon landing and not about me,OK!!!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2007
Do you read your own posts

Quote from: Horus on Today at 12:45:50 PM
2-Why do American themselve spend so much time and energy,just to make you believe that the landing was fake?[/b]3-What is the benefit for [b]American themselve to go against their own nation and make you believe that the landing was fake?
So where do you see HATE againsT america here?? shocked
And I talk about america[b]n[/b] as people, not americ[b]a[/b] as a nation.
So where is the HATE in my post.Here we are dealing with SCIENCE not POLITIC.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2007
I have been watching quietly all post by you guys on the topic.

But one thing i will like to tell proponents of the landing is to check the video and compare it with the pictures.

coming later with more facts. cool
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2007
Horus:

So where do you see HATE againsT america here?? shocked
And I talk about america[b]n[/b] as people, not americ[b]a[/b] as a nation.
So where is the HATE in my post.Here we are dealing with SCIENCE not POLITIC.

No where in my post did I propose you HATE america but I did point out that you have a huge bias (bias - a partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation) against the country it seems  by your post there based on the way you judge evidence.

You are the one leveling a claim against AMERICA ( NASA), in which case, I would have to consider your credibility vs that of AMERICA(NASA). I am sorry it is the way it works, if you come in leveling a claim against another, as in the example above, I would have to consider your credibility and then proceed from there to consider the posts and documents you use for support. That is how it works in the REAL WORLD. Ask ANYONE,  even in the court of LAW. So based on that, in answering your question earlier, I can not say for sure that you would not have doctored up the image yourself dude,  I am sorry ,  I don't know you enough to trust that you would not.

About the videos you have posted so far, if you want people to believe those videos from Youtube are TRUE, you would have to basically believe that ALL MOVIES MADE IN HOLLYWOOD actually happened as filmed. NASA claims it did go to the moon 6 times with men on the moon. You come in to say NASA did not. Prove it or support it with VERIFIABLE SOURCES Please. I already gave you a clue as to how you can go about doing research to find VERIFIABLE documents and images for your case against NASA.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2007
he first anomalous piece of footage I would like to discuss is from the 1972 Apollo 16 Mission. There is a major discrepancy between the still photograph taken with a Hasselblad 500 EL/70 camera and the TV coverage film which was shot from a stationary movie camera placed behind the astronauts. The movie sequence (that is viewable by clicking the picture to the left) shows one of the astronauts making a jump salute whilst another astronaut takes a still photo with the Hasselblad camera. On the still photo (that is pictured left) we see a flap of triangular fabric that has come loose and flapped up behind the astronauts head. However the TV film which was shot from behind the astronaut doesn't show the flap? Why not?

click here to view the video
http://www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Apollo16flap.rm

Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by NINETOFIVE(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2007
[size=15pt]I 've been reading this thread for a while, and I have noticed with great disappointment how people are not very independent in their thinking, at this junction you actually want to start considering if Dr Watson was right. People switch off their brain, unable to apply logic's and would keep demanding for documents to prove every single point, reminds me only of zombie,  by this demand to peddle only written documents here, one has to be completely divorced from the very issue at hand, I thought this discussion should be about Application of logic's.

lets apply logic here rather, man has been to the space and  has displayed the desire to continue the exploration of the space, by up grading the transportation system to the space from conventional rockets to more efficient and comfortable means called space shuttle, therefore using only rockets for launching, there is a very visible modern day  continuance in the exploration of the space, because space travel is real, the space is not parse out of this earth, the space is only partially out of the atmosphere and with a diminished effect of gravity, but the space does not lack oxygen, hence flying objects so far invented by man which depends on hot air to gain upthrust could be used to explore the space, this is not the case with the moon landing stuff which is very evident that the moon exploration was either discarded or that it never was.

Many times, it has been said that the moon is sort of a vacuum with no oxygen, people has failed to apply deeper  thought, that all flying objects invented by man so far depends on hot air to gain upthrust and air can not be generated in a vacuum, which would make the principle of flying as we know it not to apply  once any flying objects known by man enters the moon space. even if man would depend on free fall to land in the moon once the rocket or the space shuttle enters the moon space, man would not  be able to make it back to the earth, because their flying craft would not be able to generate any air for an upthrust during the take off. the people that came up with the moon landing thing knew that the world is full of intellectual slaves unable to think independently, this shit don't fly with NINETOFIVE, so let all the madness stop now, for you to generate heavy wind with a propeller, there is need for air to be present in the atmosphere, even the heavy furnace the turbo engine emits can not even apply in a vacuum.[/size]
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2007
huge huge sigh!!!!!!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2007
bias - a partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation)
I understand!!and I have NO BIAS
About the videos you have posted so far, if you want people to believe those videos from Youtube are TRUE,
no no no and NO I dont want people to believe I want people to make COMMENTS about the video,This is what this topic is about,this topic IS NOT ABOUT ME.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by ettehgate(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
BLACK MAN ACCORDING TO P.W BOTHA ARE

1 FOOLS

2 IDIOTS

3 ZONEBIE

4 FOLLOW FOLLOW

Hnmmm e be like say the man de talk true o
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2007
well, ok,  I watched a documentary yesterday on youtube and how more and more kids are getting on to the movie making fad. This one boy, about 13, has a green screen in his room and he was able to make a movie. I have a video editing software that allows me to take existing movies, make changes to them, add my own shots in there and apply changes to any part of the movie I want. So, after watching those movies, I am sorry they make no sense to me cause I can see the inserts like daylight and like someone said earlier,  for 30 billion dollars and RUSSIA and the SOVIET UNION watching, I would like instead to know that that very video was posted by NASA and that that RUSSIA saw that in all their technology and still believed the moon walk was real.  grin @Horus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We have 1.2bn litres of petrol in stock, says NNPC / On Secession: A Legal Perspective / Buhari Regime Borrows $2.02 Billion From China In Six Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.