Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,590 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! (10681 Views)

Poll: Did they?

Yes: 58% (14 votes)
No!: 41% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Disclaimer...!!! Buhari Didnt Go For Medical Checkup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2007
@horus
you keep refering to this wikipedia link and i dont just understand why. i checked the link again and clearly every accusations had an explaination that is scientifically back. of the so called 12 murders for cover up, 3 were from apollo 1 fire, 4 from t-38 crash and 1 from x-15 accidents. the t-38 and x-15 are not the only ones who have died in such planes try scroll down a bit. and even the great yuri gagarin of russia died in a crash.

ok. lets say the hoax project was secretive with only 12 peoples knowledge, according to u.
According to Wickipedia ,not from me,this is the second time I tell you the source is from Wickipedia.(Link was provided on this thread) Only 12 people knew about the hoax project,and they are by coincidence exactly the 12 people who died,in 12 successive death by coincidence,of course!!

wikipedia did not say they were the only ones who had knowledge of any hoax. they just said they died. and so did others

This is why we know the landing was a Hoax,Because some people talked

nobody talked. there is no audio recordings or video clip or any signed documents from anybody involed in the project.
just claims without any concrete fact that has not been debunked
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
just claims without any concrete fact that has not been debunked
The landing on the moon is just claims without any concrete fact.
I don't believe in 12 deaths as so called accidents or coincidence,and their familly too don't believe in 12 coincidence,unless the familly members of the 12 victims are all paranoids.

Source: http://www.moonhoax.lipi.at/apollo1.htm

you keep refering to this wikipedia link and i don't just understand why
Because you keep telling me that it was my claim,so I tald you that the claim come from Wickipedia,NOT FROM ME.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2007
Horus let them believe that the landings was real
What about other issues the government have been secretive about ?
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2007
@horus
i checked your link http://www.moonhoax.lipi.at/apollo1.htm. and it seems to me they are agaianst the hoax theory. The reason for the fire was a short-circuit, the time and location of which could never be investigated exactly.
for obvious reasons. that was there conclusion

@mdsocks
What about other issues the government have been secretive about ?
u are very right on that one. america is very secretive. just like any nation in the world. the only difference is that americas secrets eventually comes out through declassification of documents by their higher courts. but same cant be said of other countries like germany, russia, or even england. cos you will never get any declassification, and as such you wont even know they had secrets. just like you wont see russia's or german technology on discovery channel. which does not mean they dont have tech. to rival the US
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by seun001(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2007
@texxapette,
am not about to turn this into a roforofo fight which u seem intent on bringing on.
as u would have seen in my post i aint really interested in this thread since there's nothing new other than the same theory been argued,the only difference is that nigerians are now the ones doing the argument.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2007
u are very right on that one. america is very secretive. just like any nation in the world. the only difference is that americas secrets eventually comes out through declassification of documents by their higher courts. but same can't be said of other countries like germany, russia, or even england. because you will never get any declassification, and as such you wont even know they had secrets. just like you wont see russia's or german technology on discovery channel. which does not mean they don't have tech. to rival the US
and am quite sure you only know what they show you wink
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2007
mdsocks:

and am quite sure you only know what they show you  wink

you can only know what is shown. and you can't know what is not public knowledge, else you bring conpsiracy theories. or you get information from oracles: okija shrine  grin
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2007
The reason for the fire was a short-circuit, the time and location of which could never be investigated exactly.
for obvious reasons. that was there conclusion
This is normal,the people who murdered the astronauts were [b]Themselves investigating,the crash,[/b]this is why It could never be investigated exactly,they made their own "official" conclusion to mislead the public.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2007
Horus:

This is normal,the people who murdered the astronauts were [b]Themselves investigating,the crash,[/b]this is why It could never be investigated exactly,they made their own "official" conclusion to mislead the public.

VERY CORRECT HORUS
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2007
You forgot to mention that over 1500 personnel where involved and they all decided to mislead the public. Come on horus.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
You forgot to mention that over 1500 personnel where involved and they all decided to mislead the public. Come on horus.
The Apollo Program was about going to SPACE[/B],but this do not mean that since you go into space,you go on the moon.
Over 1500 personnel where involved in [b]The Apollo Program ONLY
but only a few persons knew that The Moon landing was a Hoax.
The 1500 personnel where also deceived.
Those 12 who died knew that The Moon landing Project was a Hoax,coincidence of course!!!
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2007
the 1500 personnel i referred to is concerning the apollo 1 fire investigation. But to say just 12 people knew about the hoax is to say thousands of scientist, engineers, astronauts and even russia (who are reported to have a satellite tracking system monitoring the event) were also fooled. Between 12 families and the whole of nasa, the intelligence network of russia, germany and england which will you pick. By the way if the 12 were murdered, who killed them, under who's orders: the president, Cia, fbi, nse? Which ever you pick it will involve lots of people to stage such accidents.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
the 1500 personnel i referred to is concerning the apollo 1 fire investigation. But to say just 12 people knew about the hoax is to say thousands of scientist, engineers, astronauts and[b] even russia[/b] (who are reported to have a satellite tracking system monitoring the event) were also fooled. Between 12 families and the whole of nasa, the intelligence network of russia, germany and england which will you pick. By the way if the 12 were murdered, who killed them, under who's orders: the president, Cia, fbi, nse? Which ever you pick it will involve lots of people to stage such accidents.
Don't mention russia atall, Do you know what transpired between them
You guys have to read the history and politics of the moon landing to understand the motive.

If Russia new it was hoax and kept mute because of reasons best know to them
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by texazzpete(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2007
Horus:

The Apollo Program was about going to SPACE[/B],but this do not mean that since you go into space,you go on the moon.
Over 1500 personnel where involved in [b]The Apollo Program ONLY
but only a few persons knew that The Moon landing was a Hoax.
The 1500 personnel where also deceived.
Those 12 who died knew that The Moon landing Project was a Hoax,coincidence of course!!!

Horus,
I've never seen someone so strident for something he knows nothing about. The Apollo program was all about Moon landing, and not just going to space. get that point right.
Now, you prove that the 12 men were murdered. Go ahead, i'm waiting for hard, concrete proof.
Now, let one of you guys explain why you know something the KGB and the GRU didn't figure out. It's not like they didn't have incentive, right? After all, it was just the pride of the Soviet Union at stake.

I mean, it's funny that you think people here are gullible when YOu yourself are the gullible one. I won't be surprised when you quote an obscure website as proof that 12 people were murdered to cover up a hoax.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by texazzpete(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
mdsocks:

Don't mention russia atall, Do you know what transpired between them
You guys have to read the history and politics of the moon landing to understand the motive.

If Russia new it was hoax and kept mute because of reasons best know to them

This is the most absurd POS i've read all day. What politics and history?
The Space race was keenly contested and it happened during the height of the cold war. to think that the Soviet Union would know of a hoax and let it slide is totally incomprehensible. Absurd even. And just after the Cuban missile crisis.
Find out about the shock Americans were in when Yuri gagarin became the first man in space. For someone to allege the Soviet Union would allow such a dent on their pride. . .

I think i've had enough. There are no more reasonable people on this topic. Step by step we've eliminated all 'proofs' until people start voicing half-baked conspiracy theories.
There's an ancient Chinese proverb
"The world is full of people who, if given the choice between diamonds and duck droppings, will choose duck droppings!"

There have been great avenues for learning in this topic, but people have decided that unfounded and unforgivably illogical theories are better and more enjoyable than using their brains. Skyope, let's leave 'em to their devices.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2007
I've never seen someone so strident for something he knows nothing about. The Apollo program was all about Moon landing, and not just going to space. get that point right.
The  Moon landing, NEVER HAPENED ,so The Apollo program was all about [b]SPACE[/B].
In every cold war the weapons used are INFORMATIONS and MIS-INFORMATIONS.(Fakes informations).
I won't be surprised when you quote an obscure website as proof that 12 people were murdered to cover up a hoax.
Ok,Wickipedia is an an obscure website.Thank for this info!!
The 12 dead astronauts by accidents are just coincidences,!!
Did I MENTION IT before?
I mean, it's funny that you think people here are gullible
Yes people here are gullible,they can even believe that Astronauts landed on the moon.
Watch out soon for a video when Americans will tell you that they landed on the SUN. grin grin grin
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by texazzpete(m): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2007
@Horus
I see where you're coming from. You don't actually believe that man can land on the moon.
Your problem is a lack of exposure. it's like telling a naija villager in 1965 about television and he goes
"So you mean you will see people talking from a box? Ha Ha. look at this foolish man. next you will tell me you can see our forefathers"

You need to go out more, to get a grasp on technology then and now. Simple as that.
now, kindly provide the Wikipedia link that proves that 12 people were murdered to silence them.
i'm waiting.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 17, 2007
Every hoax claim has an answer to it and a reason for it. Most of the hoax envagelist have no scientific knowledge. And thats why every answer to the claims is simply based on science. Which if they had known they would not have even made the hoax claim. And the good thing about scientific answers is that they are not claims but rather facts. And they can be proven beyond any doubts. And thats why we no longer have hoax evangelist because most have come to terms with the truth. But have those who reports their earlier ignorant works. As seen on this thread. Mdsocks and horus check those websites very well and you will see that they are only reporting that some people then made such claims.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 17, 2007
Every hoax claim has an answer to it and a reason for it. Most of the hoax envagelist have no scientific knowledge. And thats why every answer to the claims is simply based on science. Which if they had known they would not have even made the hoax claim. And the good thing about scientific answers is that they are not claims but rather facts. And they can be proven beyond any doubts. And thats why we no longer have hoax evangelist because most have come to terms with the truth. But have those who reports their earlier ignorant works. As seen on this thread. Mdsocks and horus check those websites very well and you will see that they are only reporting that some people then made such claims.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2007
@texazzpete
@Horus
I see where you're coming from. You don't actually believe that man can land on the moon.
No,it is not that I don't believe that the American cannot land on the moon TODAY if they want.
But I am saying that Americans did not landed on the moon FOURTY YEARS AGO,because they didn't have this technical capacity at that time.
We are Not talking about the technical capacity of TODAY we are talking about the technical capacity of FOURTY YEARS AGO.
They needed time to develop the capacity to go on the moon,and they where running out of time to impress the russians,so they created a hoax,they know that by the time that people will discover that the moon landing was a hoax fourty years ago,they may have time to develop the Real capacity to land on the moon TODAY,and destroy by this way all the hoax informations and make everybody talking about hoax as paranoid.
kindly provide the Wikipedia link that proves that 12 people were murdered to silence them.
i'm waiting.

Deaths of key Apollo personnel.
In a television program about the hoax allegations, Fox Entertainment Group listed the deaths of ten astronauts and of two civilians related to the manned spaceflight program as having[b] possibly been killed as part of a cover-up.[/b]

Ted Freeman (T-38 crash, 1964)
Elliott See and Charlie Bassett (T-38 accident, 1966)
Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom (Apollo 1 fire, January 1967). His son, Scott Grissom said the accident was a murder. Bill Kaysing also makes this claim, p. 41.
Ed White (Apollo 1 fire, January 1967)
Roger Chaffee (Apollo 1 fire, January 1967)
Ed Givens (car accident, 1967)
C. C. Williams (T-38 accident, October 1967)
X-15 pilot Mike Adams (the only X-15 pilot killed during the X-15 flight test program in November 1967 - not a NASA astronaut, but had flown X-15 above 50 miles).
Robert Lawrence, scheduled to be an Air Force Manned Orbiting Laboratory pilot who died in a jet crash in December 1967, shortly after reporting for duty to that (later canceled) program.
NASA worker Thomas Baron (automobile collision with train, 1967 shortly after making accusations before Congress about the cause of the Apollo 1 fire, after which he was fired.) Ruled as suicide. Baron was a quality control inspector who wrote a report critical of the Apollo program and was an outspoken critic after the Apollo 1 fire. Baron and his family were killed as their car was struck by a train at a train crossing.
Lee Gelvani said he almost convinced James Irwin, an Apollo 15 astronaut whom Gelvani referred to as an "informant", to confess about a cover-up having occurred. Irwin was supposedly going to contact Gelvani about it; however he died of a "heart attack" in 1991, before any such telephone call occurred.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_moon_landing_hoax_accusations#Deaths_of_key_Apollo_personnel
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by texazzpete(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2007
@Horus
How can you be so Blind?
The entry in Wikipedia is not saying these guys were murdered. it is quoting the Fox documentary's  (which has long since been rubbished by scientists) accusation. Nowhere in Wikipedia does it state that they were murdered.
Sheesh!

You have a problem with NASA investigating the cause of the Apollo 1 fire, yet you whole-heartedly accept that what Fox news said in their programme was correct?

Fox's main hatchet man is a guy called Bill Kaysing. Here's some stuff about your hero

"Along with the "live" footage, NASA produced still photographs. After painstaking examination of these photos, Kaysing concluded that they were not taken on the moon. He holds up the famous pictures of the lunar landscape. "No stars," he says simply. "Standing on the moon and looking up at the heavens would be like standing on Mount Whitney on a clear night and seeing billions of stars right out to the horizon."

But in all the photos, the firmament is completely black. "That, to me, is the strongest evidence."
"

Why can't you see the stars in the photographs on the moon?
Answer
There's really no different between the sky on the Moon and the sky during day time on Earth.  The fact that the sky on Earth is blue because of the atmosphere and it is black on the Moon makes no difference.   You cannot see stars during the day.

The lunar surface is very bright.  Brighter than the brightest day in the hottest part of the world.  This is obvious when you think about it.  There are no atmosphere or clouds on the moon.   In comparison to this bright surface, the stars are very dim. 

It is very difficult to get a photograph of a very dim object and a very bright object at the same time.  If you set the camera to take a photograph of the bright object (using a fast exposure) you won't capture the dim object at all.  If you set the camera to take a picture of the dim objects, then the bright objects will appear as very fuzzy and over-exposed blobs.

The cameras and films the Apollo missions took with them were also designed to photograph activities on the moon's surface.  They were not designed to take photographs of the stars.   It doesn't mean the stars weren't there, just that the photographs did not capture them.   The exposures were set to work with the brightly light surface and astronauts.

This is the same fellow that believes the US blew up their space shuttle Challenger just because Christa mcAuliffe (a civillian) was going to tell the world that you can see stars in space. His evidence? None.
I mean, why would he need evidence when he knows that Horuses and Mdsocks of this world would swallow the crap without even attempting to think for themselves.
He goes on that a geologist (he didn't name him, of course!) told him the moon rocks were made on earth. Where's the evidence? Which sample did his 'geologist' analyse?

i'm tired of this topic. Polls show that 20% of Americans feel the moon landings were a hoax. That doesn't surprise me. 10% of american high school students think Germany was an American ally in world war 2. People will always exhibit their ignorance. i just didnt expect Nigerians to number 'em.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by texazzpete(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2007
@mdsocks, Horus
http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/FOX.html

Read all the way down to the end and then we'll see it you still persist in your beliefs
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2007
Nowhere in Wikipedia does it state that they were murdered.
Sheesh!
There is many sources including the familly members of the astronauts.
You are not doing ANY RESEARCHS AT ALL.
You have a problem with NASA investigating the cause of the Apollo 1 fire, yet you whole-heartedly accept that what Fox news said in their programme was correct?
The ORIGINAL source of the information is not from FOX but from the familly members of all the astronauts.Did you done reseachs on EVERY dead astronauts separetly?.one by one?
FOX is not the only media who talk about that they just broadcast news,so what?
Thousands of medias talked about that,and FOX is just one of them.
I know that you think that all the familly members off the dead astronauts are all paranoids but they are the source of the information.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2007
Read all the way down to the end and then we'll see it you still persist in your beliefs
I dont deal with BELIEFS.
Beliefs or believing is IGNORANCE.
I deal with FACTS only.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2007
ok. let the families provide the evidence for their murder claims. apart from what has already been proved wrong.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2007
Read all the way down to the end
I did know about this link already before,it was done by NASA colaborators,nothing new here still they did not land to the moon.

I found an other article  saying that NASA loses original tapes of Apollo 11 moon landing
Coincidence,of course ;JUST THIS TAPE grin

And you will read in the article (link below) :Among the missing tapes are the original recordings of[b] the other five Apollo moon landings.[/b]
Here we have 5 other coincidences grin
The other five Apollo moon landings TAPES shocked shocked
So all the moon landing tapes are MISSING shocked but of course this is just 6 coincidences grin

SOURCE: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51404
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by texazzpete(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2007
@Horus
Please go to www.dictionary.com and check the meaning of 'facts'.
Stop being an ignoramus. the only family member to speak out is Gus Grisson, whose father died in the Apollo 1 fire. He wasn't there at the fire, all his claims are founded on personal beliefs and not facts. one of the disciples of Bill kaysing, i'm afraid.

The site i sent you had refutals of all the allegations made during the Fox broadcast. Whether or not they are NASA collaborators as you say is immaterial. in each case they've provided concrete scientific proof for their refutals, something you have failed to do.
The missing tapes are the original high-resolution tapes, the video feed before the downsampling for television quality. ordinary quality tapes exist of all the Apollo landings. But you know nothing of research, do you?

But i'll be damned if a foolish rabble-rouser wastes any more of my time. It's a pity i'll leave you as ignorant as when i met you, but that's your own fault.
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by Horus(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2007
The missing tapes are the original high-resolution tapes, the video feed before the downsampling for television quality.
So why did they cannot be found?COINCIDENCE?
They just know that they are FAKE TAPE.
Horus
Please go to www.dictionary.com and check the meaning of 'facts'.
Stop being an ignoramus.
Please go to www.dictionary.com and check the meaning of "Bleep Off". grin
Re: Hoax! America Didnt Go To The Moon! by davidif: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
Nonsense, typical Nigerians would believe anything just especially conspiracy theories about the US planning 9/11 to invade Iraq or "UFO's" and "Aliens". By the way, look at the rebuttal here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA that ought to shut there mouth up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Appealing To Nigerians To Avoid Protest Over New Naira Design Policy / FG, Lagos Sign MOU On Lekki Deep Sea Port / INEC: Group Hails Tinubu, Oshiomhole On Lagos APC Candidates List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.