Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Who Want To Invest In A Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Want To Invest In A Business? (871 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Want To Invest In A Business? by kusehin(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2007
I have a very good idea about how to go into a very good and viable business in the telecom company. MULTILINKS-TELKOM company. I have the idea but i lack the capital to invest in it. ii can sell the idea and provide logistic. please feel free to mail me on kusehinpeju@yahoo.com and we can talk.
Re: Who Want To Invest In A Business? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
Why don't you just state your idea on the forum?
Re: Who Want To Invest In A Business? by babaife(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ kusehin

i think what you should do is to send copies of the business proposal to interested persons. this is to afford us the opportunity to analyse the viability of the business and the associated risks before committing our hard earned fund to the venture.

you may send a copy of the business proposal/plan to me: remmychess@yahoo.com or canaan.partners@gmail.com. EVERY INFORMATION SO RECEIVED WILL BE TREATED WITH HIGH REGARDS TO CONFIDENTIALITY.
Re: Who Want To Invest In A Business? by kelexworld(f): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2007
i would like you to send a copy of your business plan to me. kayceyo@gmail.com. i might be interested in doing business with you.

(1) (Reply)

A Week To Go! / Soap Making / Returning Home, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.