Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,053 members, 7,903,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Is He Cheating On Me Or Is It My Mind Playing Games With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Cheating On Me Or Is It My Mind Playing Games With Me? (1579 Views)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / He's Cheating On Me, Don't Know What To Do / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Cheating On Me Or Is It My Mind Playing Games With Me? by vindoheney(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
Is he cheating on me?

I am dating a guy that i love so much and he loves me too but i just got transfered from lagos to another state which is far from my love.

Now , i noticed that he does not call me like he used to and we dont chat like we used to. I called him and i accousted him and he told me that "it is just a phase. That its the distance that is affecting us but that apart from that, we are good and that nothing will happen to our relationship and that am not going anywhere. That its 2 of us forever"

i am the only person he has ever taken to see his parents. I am scared and i dont want to loose him but ifif its not god's will no problem.

Please naira friends, this is a request from one of us and she is in need of our advice. Is the guy cheating on her or is it her mind playing games with her or is it as the guy said, that they r going through a phase. What is ur answer?
Re: Is He Cheating On Me Or Is It My Mind Playing Games With Me? by somze(f): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2007
I dont know how you guys bring in such little details and expect us to fit a big picture and make huge decisions like this.

Anyway her concerns are understood, you need communication in a relationship so I think what she needs to do is to talk with her boyfriend or fiance or whatever he currently is. They need to find a solution to the communication problem. MTN has free midnite calls, the internet exists and perhaps they can decide to see each other atleast once a month. He may not be cheating but if this continues, the results may be unfavourable to your friend. wink

Now let me spell out the following
[list]
[li]Do not accuse your partner without proof, this guy is really nice to take such accusations[/li]
[li]What the hell do you mean by God's will? How much of God's will did you know before this relationship? All of a sudden you are in a relationship and you start preaching about God's will. Get your self right with God and stop this religious lingua franca crap.[/li]
[/list]
Re: Is He Cheating On Me Or Is It My Mind Playing Games With Me? by akeye(f): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2007
ma dear,
in a nut shell d problem is lack of COMMMUNICATION.
Re: Is He Cheating On Me Or Is It My Mind Playing Games With Me? by Bolarge(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2007
vindoheney:

I AM THE ONLY PERSON HE HAS EVER TAKEN TO SEE HIS PARENTS.
This statement means a whole lot.
I'm a guy n' I can conveniently tell u based on this: "No shaking" cool
It's all in ur mind.
. . . . unless there's stuff u're holding back from us.  wink
Re: Is He Cheating On Me Or Is It My Mind Playing Games With Me? by akeye(f): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2007
ma dear,
in a nut shell d problem is DISTANCE
Re: Is He Cheating On Me Or Is It My Mind Playing Games With Me? by Sonye(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
i think its obvious what d problem is and u think u can just waste valuable time by making me reply this silly topic.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? / Romance And Fornication / I Tested My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.