Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,170 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (9873 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2012
smh.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend: God knows I was raised to love Nigerian women, but I can't just marry a girl because she's Nigerian. I want a girl I'll wake up beside every morning and smile; not a bummy looking thing, who will make dracula jealous of her ugliness. cheesy

Nigeria girls, if you think you're buff, peng, and neng; and you know it - post your pictures and let me rate you - if not, bury your head in the sand.

you are an expert at the art of trolling. why not post yours first to set a benchmark?

MsDarkSkin: smh.

msdarkskin, you still alive?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks: OP are you handsome yourself? Not agreeing or disagreeing with your post though.

Girls have NEVER said no to me - that should answer your question. I'm not the type to blow my own trumpet, I let other people blow it for me. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tellwisdom: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva: I am Beautiful. Ive got a pretty face, wonderful smile and shinning dark skin. Im a wonderfully shaped size six, and ive got an amiable, warm and welcoming character. How do I know this? Because My God created me so and i look in the mirror every day. If the guys on NL have a problem with it walk down the road and go hug transformer. grin grin grin

@all the Naija babes on NL if ure sick of seeing topics like this every other day please comment describing urself how u see urself and how God sees u. We do not need to be told we are beautiful, we know we are.

You are wat?? angry angry which face are you showing to merit this?? This one wey be like fulani shiitt?? sad sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin: smh.

MzDarkskin, you've got nice legs - and I know those legs are not Nigerian. I know a Nigerian girl when I see one, and I know you're not one of them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Girls have NEVER said no to me - that should answer your question. I'm not the type to blow my own trumpet, I let other people blow it for me. wink
#

that hardly proves anything. . . .
if you are always running after low-lives, they wouldn't say no to you.
post your pic and stop the megedefegede dickwaving antics.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
coogar:

you are an expert at the art of trolling. why not post yours first to set a benchmark?

Are you a butt pirate? I'm not homophobic, but I don't like faggit and can't stand them. undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tellwisdom: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

MzDarkskin, you've got nice legs - and I know those legs are not Nigerian. I know a Nigerian girl when I see one, and I know you're not one of them.

If you are going to marry her, be ready to smoke 15 wraps of weed daily, cos that's their culture undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Sugardiva(f): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend: God knows I was raised to love Nigerian women, but I can't just marry a girl because she's Nigerian. I want a girl I'll wake up beside every morning and smile; not a bummy looking thing, who will make dracula jealous of her ugliness. cheesy

Nigeria girls, if you think you're buff, peng, and neng; and you know it - post your pictures and let me rate you - if not, bury your head in the sand.

You have already admitted on another thread that i am beautiful. No need for me to do that. While i appreciate the compliment i do not need the approval and neither does any Naija babe. Before u said i was beautiful i knew I was. Coogar take note too.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Same here. So can you post a pic of yours for us to see so we can blow your trumpet?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Unto say? Wetin dat one com mean nah?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tellwisdom: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

Same here. So can you post a pic of yours for us to see so we can blow your trumpet?

Shattap before i suckk ur booobbs dry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:
Are you a butt pirate? I'm not homophobic, but I don't like faggit and can't stand them. undecided undecided

even if i were a butt-pirate, you are too mentally eroded to be considered.
you are insecure, you are crass and you must be high from smoking your dog's pubic hair.
i am sure you chair the committee of mental handicaps. it seems your mother took excessive folic acid while
you were feeding through her placenta!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tellwisdom: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
coogar:

you are insecure, you are crass and you must be high from smoking your dog's pubic hair.
i am sure you chair the committee of mental handicaps. it seems your mother took excessive folic acid while

[size=15pt]Damnn embarassed embarassed grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

You have already admitted on another thread that i am beautiful. No need for me to do that. While i appreciate the compliment i do not need the approval and neither does any Naija babe. Before u said i was beautiful i knew I was. Coogar take note too.

When did I say you were beautiful, or do you have amnesia or something??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by obasijoy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
[Ok grade!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tellwisdom: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

When did I say you were beautiful, or do you have amnesia or something??

[size=18pt] Slumbbssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
NeekyBerry: lol....dis is wat i look like.....emi o raye shitt mehn.....@benny am yoruba ooo,biko.....
omo u be sugar potato o
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
coogar:

Keep blowing hot-air - you and I don't to the same league nor class, and you're so beneath me. Only classless, uncouth, and stupid kids talk about other people's mums. I don't even have time for your folly, you low IQ having ape.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tellwisdom: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
bennyraz: omo u be sugar potato o

Now, i believe u can date anything

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

take note of what? take not of what i am yet to see?
blind trust or blind faith?

bittyend:
Keep blowing hot-air - you and I don't to the same league nor class, and you're so beneath me.

you are admitting the obvious. . . .how can i ever be in the same echelon as you?
a reprobate who comes online to say women don't say no to him - empty barrels make the . . . . . .

Only classless, uncouth, and stupid kids talk about other people's mums. I don't even have time for your folly, you low IQ having idiot.

oh spare me the preaching - if you want to deliver a sermon about ethics, try the next catholic church beside your house.
one needs an electron microscope to measure your intelligence quotient. to make it a level playing field, i would have to buy
you some artificial intelligence to engage me in a brilliant discourse.

bittyend - your end shall be bitter. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

I don't need people I don't have an interest in blowing my trumpet for me. Thanks but no thanks, mate.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by slimyem: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

stop replying this frustrated monkey!
He aint worth it!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: stop replying this frustrated monkey!
He aint worth it!

Says a somalian looking fugly thing. I see why you spend all day on NL. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: stop replying this frustrated monkey!
He aint worth it!

how do you know he possesses a smelly tail?
bittyend - one of those psychiatric patients that broke his shackles and he's using the internet without being monitored.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
coogar:

no hun.
I am a ghost! cheesy

tellwisdom:

If you are going to marry her, be ready to smoke 15 wraps of weed daily, cos that's their culture undecided undecided

Tellduncedom, shut up there! angry angry

bittyend:

Thanks for the compliment. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by slimyem: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Says a somalian looking fugly thing. I see why you spend all day on NL. undecided
i see you answered to your name quite fast!
I spend all day on NL.Yes!
Now what?
Your mother ,sisters,aunts and every woman in your lineage is what you think every woman on Nl is.Deal! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

I don't need people I don't have an interest in blowing my trumpet for me. Thanks but no thanks, mate.

Oh stop sounding insecure, you came here to search for beauties with a ugly face and ugly intentions?
How classic!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
coogar:

take note of what? take not of what i am yet to see?
blind trust or blind faith?

you are admitting the obvious. . . .how can i ever be in the same echelon as you?
a reprobate who comes online to say women don't say no to him - empty barrels make the . . . . . .

oh spare me the preaching - if you want to deliver a sermon about ethics, try the next catholic church beside your house.
one needs an electron microscope to measure your intelligence quotient. to make it a level playing field, i would have to buy
you some artificial intelligence to engage me in a brilliant discourse.

bittyend - your end shall be bitter. cheesy grin

Brilliant discourse and you don't belong in the same sentence. I guess it's typical for pseudo-intellectuals to blow hot-air, and make the loudest noise - which is what empty barrels do.

I wish you the best in your discourse with your fellow morons - I won't give you the opportunity to bring me down to your level.

Good luck, mate.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by slimyem: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
coogar:

how do you know he possesses a smelly tail?
C'mon,everyone can perceive the odour right on this thread. shocked shocked
he stinks!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oh stop sounding insecure, you came here to search for beauties with a ugly face and ugly intentions?
How classic!

How do I sound insecure? You live in LON innit?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: i see you answered to your name quite fast!
I spend all day on NL.Yes!
Now what?
Your mother ,sisters,aunts and every woman in your lineage is what you think every woman on Nl is.Deal! shocked shocked

Eat more, slimmy slut. I bet you stink like doo doo. Uncouth women are off-putting, I tell ya. You've cursed all the women in my family, and then what? Will that make you less ugly, or make you better looking than them?

Nas said it best: "Niggars are afraid of things they don't understand". cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Celebrity You Wish To Marry? / Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.