Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,549 members, 7,975,153 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (9871 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chai. All d cheetahs don finish bittyend o. Oboy i pity ur condition
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by SAFO(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend: @ SAFO

Why are you with a non-nigerian, if Nigerian girls are the angels you said they're?

Don't put words in my mouth but the difference is, I don't have a problem with Nigerian girls. I've dated plenty of women from all nationalities and races. Fate would ordain that I would marry the person I fell in love with.

Personally I think Nigeria has some of the most beautiful women in the world.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by SAFO(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2012
One day you might fall in love with a 9ja girl, you never know.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Sugardiva(f): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Complimented you? Can't you differentiate between COMPLIMENT and GASSING? I was only gassing you, darling. I don't compliment photo-shopped pictures, neither do I compliment excessive make-up wearing clowns. I know what you and your likes are like in person - and I don't want to wake you next to a dracula one day.

The only person I probably complimented on NL was Nnenna1 on the politics section, and I was just teasing her cos I've got a thing for Igbo girls and their mannerism.

Oh Okay i get it. You're simply delusional. Im not gonna reply u again on this issue. Just wanted u to knw that they are some Naija gilrs on NL who are confident in themselves and will not be bullied into thinkin dey are not beautiful and im sure u didnt see that coming. Adios!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO:

Don't put words in my mouth but the difference is, I don't have a problem with Nigerian girls. I've dated plenty of women from all nationalities and races. Fate would ordain that I would marry the person I fell in love with.

Personally I think Nigeria has some of the most beautiful women in the world.

You're entitled to your opinion. If I were you and I believe in the mantra that 'Nigeria has some of the most beautiful women in the world' - I won't let fate determine, it would have been Nigerian girls or nothing. You're living in denial, mate.

You're just like a racist redneck guy who is always quick to claim he's not racist because he has one black friend.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

Oh Okay i get it. You're simply delusional. Im not gonna reply u again on this issue. Just wanted u to knw that they are some Naija gilrs on NL who are confident in themselves and will not be bullied into thinkin dey are not beautiful and im sure u didnt see that coming. Adios!

Delusions of grandeur, darling. Stop being cocky, without photo-shop, you're definitely not worth a second look. Thank God for adobe!

Ciao!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by SAFO(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

You're entitled to your opinion. If I were you and I believe in the mantra that 'Nigeria has some of the most beautiful women in the world' - I won't let fate determine, it would have been Nigerian girls or nothing. You're living in denial, mate.

You're just like a racist redneck guy who is always quick to claim he's not racist because he has one black friend.

Analogy fail but you're welcome to try again.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
THREAD OFFICIALLY LOCKED!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO: One day you might fall in love with a 9ja girl, you never know.

I don't believe in love - I only believe in, tolerance and friendship. I prefer to be my partner's best friend, than being stupidly in love. Love is an illusion, it's just there in your head - just as a dream is.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Stesibelle17(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
*smh,
reading updates*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
I think I just noticed a pretty Nigerian girl.

@Stesibelle17 is nice, and she's also an exception. I give compliments when it's due because I'm a realist. So, stop these unnecessary attacks, guys.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Stesibelle17(f): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
*Munching gala noisly,walkin by d roadside,operatin phone,falls insyd gutter*

yeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
Stesibelle17: *Munching gala noisly,walkin by d roadside,operatin phone,falls insyd gutter*

yeeeeeeeeee!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please, keep your sanity - and don't let these people infect you with that ugly virus. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Delusions of grandeur, darling. Stop being cocky, without photo-shop, you're definitely not worth a second look. Thank God for adobe!

Ciao!

damn...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by MrsChima(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
Why am I still on this thread? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tellwisdom: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=17pt]Nigerian gurls have big belly even when their not pregnant->Mshew chima, yammy legs-->Rokiatu, apply too much of pan cake--> sugardiva angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by MrsChima(f): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=17pt]Nigerian gurls have big belly even when their not pregnant->Mshew chima, yammy legs-->Rokiatu, apply too much of pan cake--> sugardiva angry angry angry angry[/size]

You are trying too hard. wink wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Stesibelle17(f): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
Dis arguement is nt worth it rili.. Every lady is beautiful in her own way-
fat is beautiful
slim is beautiful
skinny is beautiful
fair is beautiful
black is beautiful
short is beautiful
tall is beautiful...
Pls appreciate God's creation (us) undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
Stesibelle17: Dis arguement is nt worth it rili.. Every lady is beautiful in her own way-
fat is beautiful
slim is beautiful
skinny is beautiful
fair is beautiful
black is beautiful
short is beautiful
tall is beautiful...
Pls appreciate God's creation (us) undecided undecided

I appreciate you, and I like your humbleness. These other cocky coons don't deserve ratings. I don't envy beautiful women who are cocky, but when you're ugly and cocky - you need someone to put you in your place. I don't hate Nigerian girls, I'm just telling it as it is. cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Stesibelle17(f): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
[/color]
tellwisdom: [size=17pt][color=#000099]Nigerian gurls have big belly even when their not pregnant->Mshew chima, yammy legs-->Rokiatu, apply too much of pan cake--> sugardiva angry angry angry angry[/size]

hahaha
naija guys get pot belle,bald head,mouth odour...so na 50/50
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Sugardiva Please be real, but can you compare yourself to @Stesibelle17 without adobe?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
So bittyend what you are saying in essence is that all Nigerian girls are ugly. Is it?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks: So bittyend what you are saying in essence is that all Nigerian girls are ugly. Is it?

Most are, you can post your pics if you disagree.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
I will post mine only if you agree to post yours. Deal?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks: I will post mine only if you agree to post yours. Deal?
Deal!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ok you go first.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
Stesibelle17: [color=#990000][/color]

hahaha
naija guys get pot belle,bald head,mouth odour...so na 50/50

grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks: Ok you go first.

Bwahahaha!

So, you've backed down from your last statement, huh? I think I should add double-speaking to the list as well cos I don't like when people speak out of the side of their mouth like Chris Webber grin

You post yours and I'll post mine - that was the agreement. cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
I'm a Naija guy and I was born with abs, I don't even need to go gym for you to see them. The "big belle" bs is an illusion. Stop being pagans!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Sugardiva(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend: @Sugardiva Please be real, but can you compare yourself to @Stesibelle17 without adobe?

Stesibelle is beautiful. Thumbs up girl. And so is most Naija babes here on NL like rokiatu, slimyem, goldieluks, dyt, idowogbu. Please be real too okay? U havnt seen me physically so u dnt knw if I'm evn finer than my pics. ℓ☺ℓ. By d way its fun to watch u get so riled up by my cockiness.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
No need for tell tales. Post yours and i'd post mine, end of!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks: No need for tell tales. Post yours and i'd post mine, end of!

End of!! If you can't post your ugly face, then, do you. I don't even want see it, yuck undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p / . / Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.