Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,170 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (9873 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by obasijoy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Sugardiva(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

When did I say you were beautiful, or do you have amnesia or something??

https://www.nairaland.com/887707/facebook-vs-nairaland-which-more#10342997 or were u so mesmerized that u cant even remember?

slimyem: stop replying this frustrated monkey!
He aint worth it!

You're right. He is too ugly to be worth it.

Goldieluks:

Oh stop sounding insecure, you came here to search for beauties with a ugly face and ugly intentions?
How classic!

grin grin grin The frustration of his numerous rejections is what gave birth to this thread im sure.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Thanks for the compliment. smiley

Where are you and your sexy self from, huh?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:
Brilliant discourse and you don't belong in the same sentence. I guess it's typical for pseudo-intellectuals to blow hot-air, and make the loudest noise - which is what empty barrels do.

you are shooting yourself in the foot, you obdurate w@nker.
you were the one who scores chics on the regular and a quick check would reveal you are just a concierge in one dilapidated council block of flats.
where were you when intelligence was being distributed in heaven? sucking on satan's phallus believing you were taking protein milkshake. grin

I wish you the best in your discourse with your fellow morons - I won't give you the opportunity to bring me down to your level.
good luck, mate.

your attention span must be shorter than your girl's nippl[i]e[/i].
i said you don't have any level. how can i bring you down when you are underneath me.
my dog lives a more quality life than you do - and i am not bragging.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

https://www.nairaland.com/887707/facebook-vs-nairaland-which-more#10342997 or were u so mesmerized that u cant even remember?

You're right. He is too ugly to be worth it.

grin grin grin The frustration of his numerous rejections is what gave birth to this thread im sure.

Bwhahahahaha!

You mean that overly photo-shopped picture? I was just gassing you, mate. If that's you in that picture - then you and beauty shouldn't be in the same sentence. You're just average looking.

Don't get gassed next time, mate. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

How do I sound insecure? You live in LON innit?

Cause you'd prefer people to blow your trumpet, but still you refuse to post a pic of yours?(I smell insecurity,don't you)?
LON? If you mean LONDON, then Yeah.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2012
coogar:

you are shooting yourself in the foot, you obdurate w@nker.
you were the one who scores chics on the regular and a quick check would reveal you are just a concierge in one dilapidated council block of flats.
where were you when intelligence was being distributed in heaven? sucking on satan's phallus believing you were taking protein milkshake. grin

your attention span must be shorter than your girl's nipple.
i said you don't have any level. how can i bring you down when you are underneath me.
my dog lives a more quality life than you do - and i am not bragging.

LMFAO!! I did touch a nerve, huh??

If you could get thesaurus to chat to me, it shows you've ACCEPTED I'm superior to you. Thanks for looking up to me, and I hope you be like me in future. cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

Cause you'd prefer people to blow your trumpet, but still you refuse to post a pic of yours?(I smell insecurity,don't you)?
LON? If you mean LONDON, then Yeah.

Why do you want me to post my pic? What can't you post yours, to show that my hypothesis is wrong?

What part are of London are you from?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by SAFO(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
Bittyend smart move but it won't work. It's been tried before.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by MrsChima(f): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Nas said it best: "Ignorant people are afraid of things they don't understand". cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:
LMFAO!! I did touch a nerve, huh??

your calloused fingers would vaporise before it touches my skin, let alone touch my nerve.
where did this simpleton crawl out from? whose bloody crevice, i ask again?

If you could get thesaurus to chat to me, it shows you've ACCEPTED I'm superior to you. Thanks for looking up to me, and I hope you be like me in future. cool

thesaurus? grin grin grin grin grin coming from you, i'd take that as a compliment.
how irritated are you now? how much in your face am i?

feeling the heat already?
you ain't seen nothing yet. i am going to terrorize you from boston to budapest until you bow down and apologize.

failing that, i'm going to make you question everything you have ever believed in.
your paternity would be the first on the list, you ugly knucklehead.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Where are you and your sexy self from, huh?

U.S.

I'm going to ask you a question...
do you have another username? cheesy
something about your posts seem familiar. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO: Bittyend smart move but it won't work. It's been tried before.

WTF? Fam, you need to cut off your damn jerry-curls - this isn't the late 80s and early 90s.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by MrsChima(f): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
(sprinkling garlic powder and hot sauce over popcorn bowl) (adding ice to my lemon sparkler)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Sugardiva(f): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Bwhahahahaha!

You mean that overly photo-shopped picture? I was just gassing you, mate. If that's you in that picture - then you and beauty shouldn't be in the same sentence. You're just average looking.

Don't get gassed next time, mate. undecided

oh Shut up! Every one who reads ur post on that topic https://www.nairaland.com/887707/facebook-vs-nairaland-which-more#10342997 will knw u were practically enchanted. You even sent me a friend request as soon as Seun introduced friends into NL. Eyaa did the fact dat i practically ignored u contribute to ur posting this topic?

Im not usually one to attack pple but on this one i will fight u to the end. No woman deserves to be called ugly especially women of my kindred (Naija women),certainly not by people with low self esteem such as urself.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by slimyem: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Eat more, slimmy slut. I bet you stink like doo doo. Uncouth women are off-putting, I tell ya. You've cursed all the women in my family, and then what? Will that make you less ugly, or make you better looking than them?

Nas said it best: "Niggars are afraid of things they don't understand". cool
and where was the *curse* in all that i posted above.
You lack comprehension skills this much? shocked shocked
Sad!
And fyi....i'm a long way from ugly!
Get over your incoherent loonings!
Ode!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by SAFO(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

WTF? Fam, you need to cut off your damn jerry-curls - this isn't the late 80s and early 90s.

Duly noted but it still won't work.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

U.S.

I'm going to ask you a question...
do you have another username? cheesy
something about your posts seem familiar. smiley

Nah, I'm new on this thing. I don't do doublespeak.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO:

Duly noted but it still won't work.

I'm lost!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
(sprinkling garlic powder and hot sauce over popcorn bowl) (adding ice to my lemon sparkler)

grin grin grin grin grin
yo azz! grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by MrsChima(f): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
(choking on popcorn kernel) (laughing at jerry curl statement)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Nah, I'm new on this thing. I don't do doublespeak.

kewl..be nice though.
There are some hot Nigerian girls on here bruv.
Don't generalize. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

oh Shut up! Every one who reads ur post on that topic https://www.nairaland.com/887707/facebook-vs-nairaland-which-more#10342997 will knw u were practically enchanted. You even sent me a friend request as soon as Seun introduced friends into NL. Eyaa did the fact dat i practically ignored u contribute to ur posting this topic?

Im not usually one to attack pple but on this one i will fight u to the end. No woman deserves to be called ugly especially women of my kindred (Naija women),certainly not by people with low self esteem such as urself.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

What the heck are you on about? I added you, just as I added onila - and it definitely has nothing to do with your looks, but more about one of your posts. I added onila because of her patriotic profile. Get a life, attention seeking little girl. I won't even look at you twice, if you walked past me. undecided

If I was on you like you claim, how come I've never contacted you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by SAFO(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

I'm lost!

Don't be lost. I'm saying that your lame attempt to use reverse psychology to get the ladies to post their pics has been tried before.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

kewl..be nice though.
There are some hot Nigerian girls on here bruv.
Don't generalize. smiley

I'm Nigerian myself, and a proud one at that - but it's always nice to speak the truth. Nigerian girls are not attractive, period.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO:

Don't be lost. I'm saying that your lame attempt to use reverse psychology to get the ladies to post their pics has been tried before.

Fam, I'm a provocateur and a realist, a shrewd one at that - and reversed psychology is alien to me. I call it how I see, and I don't take prisoners. It's better to call a spade, a spade than live in denial. Nigerian girls are not even top 10 in Africa - stop living in denial, mate.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ SAFO

Why are you with a non-nigerian, if Nigerian girls are the angels you said they're?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

I'm Nigerian myself, and a proud one at that - but it's always nice to speak the truth. Nigerian girls are not attractive, period.

ok.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by MrsChima(f): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
(running off the thread)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Sugardiva(f): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

What the heck are you on about? I added you, just as I added onila - and it definitely has nothing to do with your looks, but more about one of your posts. I added onila because of her patriotic profile. Get a life, attention seeking little girl. I won't even look at you twice, if you walked past me. undecided

If I was on you like you claim, how come I've never contacted you?

Im not saying you are attracted to me. Im gonna spell out my point in simple terms so that even a slow poke like u can get it okay? My point is u come up here and generalize that all Naija girls on NL are Fugly when in ur own words u have admitted one to be pretty (had to view your profile just to confirm why you sound so confident, and you look really pretty. Keep up the good looks!). And there are more uve complimented im sure, so stop dissing Naija girls for no reason. Shekina!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

Im not saying you are attracted to me. Im gonna spell out my point in simple terms so that even a slow poke like u can get it okay? My point is u come up here and generalize that all Naija girls on NL are Fugly when in ur own words u have admitted one to be pretty (had to view your profile just to confirm why you sound so confident, and you look really pretty. Keep up the good looks!). And there are more uve complimented im sure, so stop dissing Naija girls for no reason. Shekina!

Complimented you? Can't you differentiate between COMPLIMENT and GASSING? I was only gassing you, darling. I don't compliment photo-shopped pictures, neither do I compliment excessive make-up wearing clowns. I know what you and your likes are like in person - and I don't want to wake you next to a dracula one day.

The only person I probably complimented on NL was Nnenna1 on the politics section, and I was just teasing her cos I've got a thing for Igbo girls and their mannerism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Celebrity You Wish To Marry? / Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.