Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,249 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11289 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chika98: 6:02am On Nov 02, 2007
None of you guys grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by almondjoy(f): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2007
Heh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Just hope the person does not turn out to be a "serial killer". grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by okoomoge2(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2007
@oko-omoge

You guys would love to date moi!!!!!!!!!!!!! am flattered. But guys o! i have my many flaws o!!! can you cope
[/color][color=#990000]

Bebe 2007, nobody is perfect , as we are all created to have flaws so far we learn from our mistakes no shakings!
for real i wanna roll with you, you strike me like my dream woman.
holla me 08023563331 , I am dead serious about it.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Matured26(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2007
Hmnnnnnnnnnn,
Seriously speaking can't even talk of dating someone I don't know
For us to date, I must have seen the person before I consider asking her out.
Am really that conservative.
On a second thought, stellose would you consider me?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by busygal(f): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2007
i go date the poster of the thread and the owner of NAIRALAND(seun)
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2007
I will date EFUA!!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Matured26(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2007
See true confession
Na wa ooooooo
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2007
@matured26, you don dey find my mouth oooo, you never commot from the last one ooo, yar,adua go settle our quarrel ooocheesy
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chukz4real(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2007
kooldamsel:

@poster
You nkoOk if you can choose thre handsome nairalanders for me,i will choose

Seek no further my love!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by jideflows(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2007
O men, i dont really know any here but dont mind if any girl can give me a buzz. cos i no mind one sha.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kateflow(f): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2007
creamish
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by cblow(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2007
date shocked, definitely not for married me, outta here
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by bebe2007(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2007
oko-omoge:

@oko-omoge

You guys would love to date moi!!!!!!!!!!!!! am flattered. But guys o! i have my many flaws o!!! can you cope
[/color][color=#990000]

Bebe 2007, nobody is perfect , as we are all created to have flaws so far we learn from our mistakes no shakings!
for real i want to roll with you, you strike me like my dream woman.
holla me 08023563331 , I am dead serious about it.

Dream woman!!! they always remain a dream!!! grin checked out your profile!!! omo d age difference na die! shocked shocked am too old for you. You definately need a younger woman. Abi na sugar mummy you dey find? too bad mate. kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by rockiedink(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2007
wow!!! this is real nice

so peeps you know who's been crushing on who now

but tell me, has nairaland become an online dating site? that'll be great, our own first dating site.

for me, still watching to see who got brains and brawn to match them, beauty though important, is secondary;l she could be very beautifl, stunning, pretty, exquisite, blah-blah-blah, and be a major thief, prostitute or witch! so u never can tell

keep posting all you chics. i really wanna choose,
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by damkollins(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2007
embarassed embarassed embarassed :-x :-x :-x undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
Me I cant wait to witness a wedding on Naira land. Pls you guys that have made ur choices already, be fast about it o. For those who are still searching i think putting pictures on profiles is a good idea. wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2007
Whitelexi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by okoomoge2(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2007
Dream woman!!! they always remain a dream!!! checked out your profile!!! omo d age difference na die! am too old for you. You definately need a younger woman. Abi na sugar mummy you dey find? too bad mate.

Bebe 2007, Nawa ooo, any how we gat still go hook up sha. so you dat old! Too bad .
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ikris(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2007
stellose,
u no wan answer me?
another guy don de try hook u abi?

in fact make u check out my pics,
i fine?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by okoomoge2(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2007
Bebe 2007, try and view my profile again , I did not wanna upload my picture before but because of you I have check it out and have a rethink. age is just numbers mind you , as I dine and wine with men in their fourties and in late 30's.
be careful about how u talk !
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ ENEMMA

Are you here in the UK? holla back please!!! love your pix.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by efuah(f): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
undecided .
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
lipsrsealed just passing silently
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kojeiwa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2007
Oya, everybody start to post your picture and lets see the prettiest and the ugliest.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2007
undecided ;d ;d
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2007
kojeiwa:

Oya, everybody start to post your picture and lets see the prettiest and the ugliest. Starting with me

BUT @RSE [size=20pt]UGLY[/size]
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by okoomoge2(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2007
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl?
« #90 on: May 11, 2007, 11:26 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats wrong with dating or getting married to an older woman? Absolutely nothing. They have got the same fire in their blood like the younger ones. Most guys that come my way a ususally younger or much much older than i am. I Cannot date the older ones because they are mostly married. That leaves me with the BOYZ. At first i used to feel insulted, but later i changed. Some of them are very mature you know you would not know the difference. MUTUAL RESPECT THATS THE KEY TO SUCH RELATIONSHIPS. The guy has to be a very CONFIDENT PERSON to start with. I do have a friend like that till date. I met him in school while i was doing my masters and him, his first degree. He is about 2yrs younger. That did not put him off. Though we never went out but we are best of pals till date. The others that came around were intimidated.

As for society, Who cares?? Nobody will be in the house with you and your wife, it would be the two of you. If you are happy, good for you if not its nobody's problem you know. So do not listen to them but rather follow your HEART. I know at least 7 married couples today and they are happy. the truth is you would not know who is older. REMEMBER OLDER WINE TASTE BETTER

Bebe 2007 read ur post above!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by efuah(f): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kojeiwa(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
@saucekid

Where yours? Post yours lets see, if you know you have enough lever to
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
chiboyz:

@ ENEMMA

Are you here in the UK? holla back please!!! love your pix.

Whitelexi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by cheche2(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2007
I CANT MAKE ANY CHOICE NOW CUZ I'M NEW. BUT IF ANY BODY CHECK MY PROFILE AND MAYBE WANT A PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP. I NO MIND SHA. "MAYBE BETTER FIT COME OUT OF PLATTONIC RELATIONSHIP" lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ kojeiwa,

i fine pass you and dont have to prove a thing, anyways sha,if u come for deliverance,i can give u a facelift grin grin grin

money back guarantee whispers**butt ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love / I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.