Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11278 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ykb: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bblak, I wanna know u beta o
Is dat a Tattoo u ve on?

It's lovely. Can we chat on yahoo?
Just add me : Ykbakare@yahoo.com
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2007
@siena, you sef, you wan take that your muscle kill person? grin cheesy
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ Ifyalways
Thanks, nairaland is for making friends and having fun. Hope you'll like to be my friend.

@jintujinta

Thanks  embarassed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bidy:

@ Ifyalways
Thanks, nairaland is for making friends and having fun. Hope you'll like to be my friend.

@jintujinta

Thanks embarassed
you are already my friend dear sis.

ykb:

Bblak, I want to know u beta o
Is that a Tattoo u ve on?

It's lovely. Can we chat on yahoo?
Just add me : Ykbakare@yahoo.com
you came too late.shes hooked.better try somewhere else. grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ykb: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
ifyalways:

you are already my friend dear sis.
you came too late.shes hooked.better try somewhere else. ;

If she's hooked, den i might as well switch ova , u, no bi so?

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ kooldamsel,

1 million $$(benjamins), God dey because i no run grin grin grin

@bidy,

why dont you hookup with the saucekid?? dont mind because my pic will be available on demand

@ every other boys

BACK OFF COS THEY'RE BOOKED
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ BIDY

there you go hon!! just checked your profile and just found out you've eventually managed to upload your pic. 'am sure the BIDDING will soon start. You look great too!!

@ EMENMA
where are you babe ? get in touch.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ufobabe(f): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ poster

i am in love with 2 guys in this land

but don't really know the one 2 date.

maybe u can coach me!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by dyabman(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2007
like to date tosin , someday
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
i'd like to date, hmmmm tongue
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by adeboo(f): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2007
I would date anyone thats available grin lol
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2007
singing********i am available, i am available, i am available continiously
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2007
ufobabe:

@ poster

i am in love with 2 guys in this land

but don't really know the one 2 date.

maybe u can coach me!

wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2007
@saucekid

Can u upload ur picture pls wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by somze(f): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2007
Bidy
Maybe you should start and he'd follow suit wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2007
@somze

He already saw mine.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by somze(f): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2007
Oh, whoops embarassed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2007
@somze

So sorry dear, didnt mean that as an insult or to embarass you. smiley
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2007
Sup Emenma smiley

Its nice to know you'd consider me worthy. Much appreciated, where exactly are u in the UK? perhaps we could hook up sometime soon and unwind a bit eh?
Holla
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bblak(f): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
peeps in
@ykb
No crime in making friends okay. wink

@ifyalways
How're u doing 2day.I'm sure you av said it all.let's enjoy our status while it last dearie. wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by mellow(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
Yea, its really nice making friends, good friends that is[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nameless1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2007
iice, u dey make my temprature rise,

i minda new but im loving her replies
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by somze(f): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
Nameless1:

iice, u dey make my temprature rise,

i minda new but im loving her replies
And you will keep her out of your thoughts and mind or you wont love mine angry angry angry

mellow:

Yea, its really nice making friends, good friends that is[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Too hell with friends tongue
give me a date wink

Bidy:

@somze

So sorry dear, didnt mean that as an insult or to embarass you. smiley
you can always atone undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by mellow(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2007
somze:

Too hell with friends tongue
give me a date wink

name one that trully touches your heart[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by somze(f): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2007
one what? tongue grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ bidy,

my picture is readily available on request, private viewing only
if you want it,buzz me aiight and lets see how compatible we can be

waiting on ya
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by arthurp: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2007
hey hey hey, Who on earth won't feel or want to be loved. I need a honest lady here.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by IderaN(f): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2007
none undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2007
@saucekid

When can i view the picture?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by dellynash(f): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmm how would u date someone without knowing how he or she looks like.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2007
whitelexi:

Sup Emenma smiley

Its nice to know you'd consider me worthy. Much appreciated, where exactly are u in the UK? perhaps we could hook up sometime soon and unwind a bit eh?
Holla

Hi i live in tottenham london, send me an email.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ykb: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2007
Bblak:

peeps in
@ykb
No crime in making friends okay.

Y do u go on nd off efri time?
Ok. Lets keep 2 our yahoo chat now. dat way, we wd keep some noosy parkers at bay

@ifyalways
How're u doing 2day.I'm sure you av said it all.let's enjoy our status while it last dearie. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.