Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11318 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
@ozoneflake
No let chaloo catch u.Sanrinma?
@samix
Wud like to be ur friend too.Hit me up on yahoo messenger
@siena
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii smiley
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by krs2(m): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2007
@ ifyalways

Na Wah oh!
Since nobody has dated you and (2) you have big boobs {that is taking your word for it},
I'll do the honour of dating you.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 11, 2007
@ Kooldamsel: Ta, you ok? smiley
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ogbonnaya(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2007
anyone that is available.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2007
@kooldamsel

I never knew. Now that i know, you can have him all to yourself. Goodluck to you guys!!!!!! wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ololufemi: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2007
This is the lady I would want to date and even marry.

She has had two other marriages and is presently in a third.

She is currently pregnant an looks really beautiful.

I want my wife to look this beautiful when she is pregnant. Though I am not married yet.

Seriously searching. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ kool D

thanks for the vote of confidence wink wink wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by nana(f): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
We've got cool guys on NL and i cant begin to mention 'em.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bastino(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2007
OLOLUFEMI, IF WISHES WERE HORSE . , WHY NT STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. YOUR EYES ARE ONLY SEEING THAT (3RD HAND)WOMAN, UR MOUTH NO GO TOUCH AM. BETA APROACH SURULERE PHILOSOPHY
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by genelogan(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2007
i wanna date nana so i can yell at her
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ololufemi: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2007
Bastino, Na wah. Why the Play Hater Degree (PHD) now.
Anyway, I met Halle sometime in Tampa-Bay Florida and even got her autograph. She was on holiday there.
She's a very pretty and nice lady and it's just that she has been in a lot of hurting relationships problem.

Her ex husbands actually abused her.
The first one even beat her up that she had a hearing .
The second one was a typified male gigolo an prostitute, even admitting to sleeping with maids and etc.

Looking at her, you'll agree that she's more pretty than even your own babe.
I m sure you are drooling just seeing her an can you believe that women can look this graceful when pregnant.

Anyway, you be my naija bro and enough love to us all.

She just makes your eyes want to pop out.

Also find attached my autograph for the James Bond Movie for those that do not believe.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ololufemi: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
Na wah oh

Nairalanders, Dont you think this is how women should look when they are pregnant.

Babes I am sure you'll all agree.

As for B, I'll show you another picture of her and you'll be like waoh.

Life is all about love.

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ololufemi: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2007
Guys Away from this topic, You'll love this

A well-worn Five Hundred Naira note and a similarly distressed Five Naira

note arrived at the Central Bank to be retired. As they moved along the

conveyor belt to be burnt, they struck up a conversation.

The Five Hundred Naira reminisced about its travels all over the country.

"I've had a pretty good life," the Five Hundred Naira proclaimed. "Why I've

been to Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Kano and Abuja, the finest restaurants in

Victoria Island, Kaduna, Abuja and Port Harcout , performances at Muson

Centre and Glover Hall, hottest nite clubs all over the country and even a

cruise on the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans."

"Wow!" said the Five Naira. "You've really had an exciting life!" "So tell

me," says the Five Hundred, "where have you been throughout your lifetime?"

The Five Naira replies, "Oh, I've been to the Apostolic & Methodist Church,

the Redeemed Christian Church, Catholic Church, the Deeper Life Bible

Church, Baptist Church, the Anglican Church ,CCC, the Lutheran Church, "

The Five Hundred Naira note interrupts, "What's a church?"

Please help the N500 notes go to church.

Give your N500s as offerings in church.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ Topic.

So no one wants to date Silly on Nairaland abi?. . . . . . . . . shocked shocked

I know wetin I go do for all the Ladies here! angry. . . . . . . You ladies better start confessing that you all want to date me. . . . else. . . . !

(Even if na deciet, just do am wink)
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2007
@kooldamsel
wats up chick, saw your profile, and i think i would go for ya, grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2007
ololufemi:

Guys Away from this topic, You'll love this

A well-worn Five Hundred Naira note and a similarly distressed Five Naira

note arrived at the Central Bank to be retired. As they moved along the

conveyor belt to be burnt, they struck up a conversation.

The Five Hundred Naira reminisced about its travels all over the country.

"I've had a pretty good life," the Five Hundred Naira proclaimed. "Why I've

been to Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Kano and Abuja, the finest restaurants in

Victoria Island, Kaduna, Abuja and Port Harcout , performances at Muson

Centre and Glover Hall, hottest night clubs all over the country and even a

cruise on the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans."

"Wow!" said the Five Naira. "You've really had an exciting life!" "So tell

me," says the Five Hundred, "where have you been throughout your lifetime?"

The Five Naira replies, "Oh, I've been to the Apostolic & Methodist Church,

the Redeemed Christian Church, Catholic Church, the Deeper Life Bible

Church, Baptist Church, the Anglican Church ,CCC, the Lutheran Church, "

The Five Hundred Naira note interrupts, "What's a church?"

Please help the N500 notes go to church.

Give your N500s as offerings in church.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!

oh boy you don dey halla 4 here since, but you havent said the babe u like
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by iice(f): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
Halle is not in her third marriage o!!

gawd! why'd you get your info from undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by andyz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hi everyone i'm New on the Block. Whats here to know.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Busta(f): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2007
iice:

Halle is not in her third marriage o!!

gawd! why'd you get your info from undecided

beats me
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chaloo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2007
Busta/Iice sista , y are prob spending too long ere. ow come you two are still awake. working nights abi?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2007
still thinking 8->
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ololufemi: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2007
Busta,

i think I don dey kolo for you. My heart dey go Kpo Kpo di Kpo di kpo Kpo di Kpo Kpo di kpo.

Hook up with a brother an he'll make you happy.

I definitely know you're finer than Halle.

Remember her 1st Marriage was to a an American Footballer
Her 2nd marriage was to Eric bennet
She is in her third oops wink wink wink wink wink wink wink relationship.
Sorry she's not married to the guy yet.

I am ready to marry you and to show how serious I am, check out my pad below

Its just modest and cool ffor the two of us.

Hope you are ready to relocate to Naija.

one love for naija

I love you Busta
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ololufemi: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2007
Busta,

i think I don dey kolo for you. My heart dey go Kpo Kpo di Kpo di kpo Kpo di Kpo Kpo di kpo.

Hook up with a brother an he'll make you happy.

I definitely know you're finer than Halle.

Remember her 1st Marriage was to a an American Footballer
Her 2nd marriage was to Eric bennet
She is in her third oops wink wink wink wink wink wink wink relationship.
Sorry she's not married to the guy yet.

I am ready to marry you and to show how serious I am, check out my pad below

Its just modest and cool ffor the two of us.

Hope you are ready to relocate to Naija.

one love for naija

I love you Busta

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ tufe,
thank God say na only think you dey think
she's taken angry angry
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
saucekid:

@ tufe,
thank God say na only think you dey think
she's taken angry angry
Saucekid, just knwo that in everything, the best man wins. I can possibly still take care now, abi ring don dey her finger? wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2007
the best man wins abi??

more the reason why i dont think you can have a date cos you see them as a prize to be won and not as the person to be loved

i dont have the time to tug wars with chya, u may go ahead with this attitude and see what happens
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2007
brother, you are really stimulating my intersest, you know, it started as a thing of fun, but now i think i want to take it to the next level of really getting to know her.
Na you be the guy abi.you're a man now,and a man should always be ready for a little competition, it shows how good his lyrics are.
, grin shocked
No worry jo, she's all yours, but i liked her pic though. nothing do you sha
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chaloo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2007
*clearing throat*

wher is koold? sort this out. will you? oderwise, people are going to die ere.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ chaloo,
no one has to die smiley smiley
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chaloo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2007
You got my full support
(GIVES HIM BROTHERLY HUG)
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Busta
Your pic in your profile probably would cause a pandemonium in this place. no wonder ololufemi went to a site to download that picture as his house to make sure you come and be with him.
But i must say, damn you are hot, cheers babe
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tufe(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2007
Saucekid has got the girl, but i still believe i've go tthe lyrics, grin
I'm still singing Maintain's song "I am looking for a wifey"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. / I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.