Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,795 members, 7,889,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? (9832 Views)

Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Why Do You Dress The Way You Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by deor03(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2008
Blackcat:

I'm curious to know what your mom will be doing in the bedroom you share with your husband (i hope), especially when your husband is around and more especially when you're butt naked? shocked shocked shocked

Na you sabi oh! I be the woman only female pickin oh! Na women talk we de talk and na for her room (guest room) I de when my hubby come fine me when I naked de rub cream and de do amebo talk oh!when she come visit us oh! I beg oh! Hmmm make you try answer @ topic when you naked, leave my own alone oh!

but just a bit amazed. So you move in with your mother in the guest room whenever she comes visiting shocked O ga oh
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Lady2(f): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2008
@yemivictor

hahahaha. i don't have one yet yet. but soon.
friendship is always welcome.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by almondjoy(f): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2008
Why not!  He has explored all areas and navigated all waters so what is there to hide? undecided

Can't dress up in front of my brothers or father unless it is an emergency.  But I flash my brothers frequently to their horror! cheesy  They have refused to return the favor.  E don tey wey I see their things. I wonder what they are hiding sef. undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Uche2nna(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2008
Rolls off chair laffing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by yemivictor: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2008
almondjoy:

Why not! He has explored all areas and navigated all waters so what is there to hide? undecided

Can't dress up in front of my brothers or father unless it is an emergency. But I [b]flash my brothers frequently to their horror! cheesy They have refused to return the favor. E don tey wey I see their things. I wonder what they are hiding sef. undecided[/b]

ROF LMAO! grin Babe! Trust me, you don't want to see their things! grin

~Lady~:

@yemivictor

hahahaha. i don't have one yet yet. but soon.
friendship is always welcome.

But soon wetin? To marry? Then i don't see the need! Sorry!! sad
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by clemcykul(f): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
am conscious of my body
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Lady2(f): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ yemivictor

hahahaha. u asked about YIM.
I said I don't have one, but soon. LOL

@ almondjoy

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Shokoloko(f): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
Well i dont even let my mother see me naked. i'm fine physically but just too self-conscious
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by almondjoy(f): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2008
~Lady~:

@ yemivictor

hahahaha. u asked about YIM.
I said I don't have one, but soon. LOL

@ almondjoy

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omo Eko? shocked  What happened moody? cheesy

yemivictor:

ROF LMAO! grin Babe! Trust me, you don't want to see their things! grin

But soon wetin? To marry? Then i don't see the need! Sorry!! sad

You are right, on second thoughts I don't want to see them things!  Hell no! cheesy I can now understand their expressions of horror. Gosh!
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by yemivictor: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2008
almondjoy:

Why not! He has explored all areas and navigated all waters so what is there to hide? undecided

. undecided

Babe! Are you married? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Lady2(f): 2:59am On Jan 26, 2008
@ almondjoy

r u calling me moody?
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by kingsikaz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ snugle

can i join ur family so that d kissy- hugging- freeworld cycle will continue.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by holythug(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2008
there r some ladies who do d i knw send ting, u knw wat i mean bt i tink it matters
bt wnt mind if u do it in my presence

did i contribute to dis thread, i must av said dat y passin thru it
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by ademiller(f): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2008
ma pops walks round the house with boxers , when ironing the clothes he wants to wear and sometimes mom comes out with her underwear(skirt) and bra

no big deal grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by kingsikaz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
of course. i feel u ojare
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by atutupoyo(f): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
I used to dress up in d presence of my BF, but stopped immedaitely we broke up.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by yemivictor: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2008
atutupoyo:

LOL . . . what wont i read on nairaland! grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by ademiller(f): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2008
Atutupoyo, na wa o shocked
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by goldsilva: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2008
I don't think dat can work.I can't dress and UnCloth myself in front of my siblings talkless of my so called boyfriend.Ur body is a temple of GOD,so take care it. cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2008
In front of ma hubby when we're married- yes.
prior to that- no way.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Viciyke(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2008
To tell u d truth, can't remember when was d last time i undressed b4 a close relation. cos av got my own bathroom and toilet and my own room. and personally, i like putting on my boxers when i come out from d bath. but i think i will feel embarrassed to c a close relationship of mine c me stark naked.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by yemivictor: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
lamidebaby:

In front of ma hubby when we're married- [b]yes.[/b]
prior to that- no way.

Iwo jebi! tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by BangBang2(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
lamidebaby:

In front of ma hubby when we're married- yes.
prior to that- no way.

na lie!!!
pretender, u wan tell em say u neva show ur bobo d whole package un-wrapped?! grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2008
BangBang!:

na lie!!!
pretender, u wan tell em say u never show your bobo d whole package un-wrapped?! grin
old things have passed away. . . tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by sammyjl(f): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2009
in the presence of my man u mean, yep, infact i'll even ask him on his opinion of how i look, but any other dude, oh double hell no
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by steaming(f): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2009
atutupoyo:

yemivictor:

LOL . . . what wont i read on nairaland! grin

ademiller:

Atutupoyo, na wa o shocked

i havent laffed this hard for sum days now. thanx Atutu

Atutupoyo, na wa to u!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by savanaha: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
I think this depends on how comfortable you are with your unclothedness. I have only sisters and so its not that big a deal if they see me or my mom sees me naked. My dad seeing me undressed is a no no. At school I live in a triple and sometimes when the closet gets clogged up with dirty clothes I put my undies on in the closet and then lotion and get dressed out in the main room. I also played sports and most times there were girls who didn't care about walking around commando in the locker rooms whether they were bald eagles or amazon princesses.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by sammyjl(f): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2009
Infront of my brother, is not a big problem, sometimes he even goes like "i'm seeing things that m not suppose to c" but i just go ahead, even sometimes walk from the bathroom to my room naked, hehehe.
And infront of my nephews and other ppl is a total NO NO, my son i dont mind and ofcourse my man, i dont mind aswell.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by larayat(f): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2009
why nt infront of my bf, cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by uzwu: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2009
I Can never dress up before my brothers, siblings etc. I hadly even do it before my mum but infront of my hubby,, Definetely
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2009
uzwu:

I Can never dress up before my brothers, siblings etc. I hadly even do it before my mum but infront of my hubby,, Definetely
took the words right out of my mouth wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Moyola(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2009
Naa! I tell ma cousinz to xcuze me. . . .whenevaa I wan to dress! cool

I dress in front of ma dadi. . . not eni mur shaa! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria / Igala Beautiful Attire. / Nairaland Tee Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.