Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,826 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? (9833 Views)

Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Why Do You Dress The Way You Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by tope2000(f): 12:41am On Apr 03, 2009
Moyola:

Naa! I tell ma cousinz to xcuze me. . . .whenevaa I wan to dress! cool

I dress in front of ma dadi. . . not eni mur shaa! tongue

What shocked

@topic
Yes i do, kini big deal undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Sissy3(f): 1:00am On Apr 03, 2009
tope2000:

@topic
Yes i do, kini big deal undecided

tope200 chai! cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked shocked

in front of bf or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Apr 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

tope200 chai! cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked shocked

in front of bf or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

infront of bf n my cousins n brother . . . . . altho they always go Ahhhhhhhh aunty mehn. . . n go out grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by Sissy3(f): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2009
tope2000:

infront of bf n my cousins n brother . . . . . altho they always go Ahhhhhhhh aunty mehn. . . n go out grin grin grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by tope2000(f): 1:09am On Apr 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I know . . . its shocking but im tryin to stop doing that
Guess i am used to it undecided grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by larayat(f): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
pls tope,just stop it, ko
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by lepasharon(f): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2011
well evrybody in our house get their own room undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by jaeyoh(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2013
It dpends,i dnt c y my grlfrnd wunt dres in my present,wats dear 2 hide;-D i've already seen nd touch evrytin, so wats dear 2 hide if it already mine
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of A Man? by ARareGem(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
My sisters hardly see me when I'm only putting on the last layer of clothing, talkless of a male. It could only be my husband and my kids- not even toddlers, infant babies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria / Igala Beautiful Attire. / Nairaland Tee Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.