Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test (77919 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / NDDC Calling For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by KingsleyAkugbo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
My month of overflowing harvest.It's time 2 enjoy d fruit of my labour.Nddc wil employ me dis month n I shall b an Nddc staff.AMEN

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by chery4all: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2013
please i want to know the types of questions to expect for the nddc schorlarship! anybody can help me out. thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by chery4all: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2013
pls guys that wrote the test last thursday should update us on what to expect on the 4/4/2013 please. and if anyone has nddc past questions should kindly forward it to endurancechery@gmail.com or contact me through my mobile 08038931304 i will really appreciate. thanks guys God bless you.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by jayCharles: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
this my month of possibilities and nothin shall be impossible
my employment letter loading and so shall it be in Jesus name Amen
happy new months pal and nothin shall stop our employment

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Dfavouredone: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
pls,can someone help us with the nddc past questions. ; my number is 08131878880. God bless u.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by fid1m: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2013
Dfavouredone: pls,can someone help us with the nddc past questions. my email is ovuomarahasupeter@yahoo.com; my number is 08131878880. God bless u.

Oboy make u no allow anybody use ur head o... Na online exam nd notin lik past questions.

Bliv urself answer the 1s u know and b fast about it den liv d rest 2 God.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Dfavouredone: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2013
do nddc use negative marking for their exams?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by uchokoro(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2013
Please if you are coming from Ondo or Benin, First find out where the vehicle carrying you will stop. One option that should work whatever the case is to stop @ uniport/choba and take a bus to mile 3. ask the bus driver to stop you @ ust junction. you can then walk into the school. That should be a better alternative for you guys than going to waterlines which will be a merry go round for you. waterlines will be better for those coming from Aba, Enugu, Abuja etc.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by drlizzy(f): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2013
uchokoro: Please if you are coming from Ondo or Benin, First find out where the vehicle carrying you will stop. One option that should work whatever the case is to stop @ uniport/choba and take a bus to mile 3. ask the bus driver to stop you @ ust junction. you can then walk into the school. That should be a better alternative for you guys than going to waterlines which will be a merry go round for you. waterlines will be better for those coming from Aba, Enugu, Abuja etc.
Waterlines too is good.From Waterlines take a bus going to Ikoku(Mile 2) and from there take a bus going to Mile 3.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by xtianjames2000(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2013
wat are the likely question to expect? is based on ur course such as mech eng,elect.IT......?
fid1m:

Oboy make u no allow anybody use ur head o... Na online exam nd notin lik past questions.

Bliv urself answer the 1s u know and b fast about it den liv d rest 2 God.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Dfavouredone: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
do nddc give 10k for those that are wrting test or oly at inerview stage.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by linton99: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Pls those that have written d test should share their experiences pls we r waiting,God bless
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Dfavouredone: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2013
enroute to test venue. let the situation report start flowing..............
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by uchokoro(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2013
could those who have done this test before please give us pointers
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by drlizzy(f): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2013
Dfavouredone: enroute to test venue. let the situation report start flowing..............
Guy please keep us posted of what happened today.Thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by savion(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
THOSE OF U DISCUSSIN ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP TEST, PLS DIS IS NT A FORUM 4 SCHOLARSHIP TEST, RATHER, IT IS 4 AWAITIN NDDC STAFFS. IT COULD HV BETTA U GUYS OPEN UR FORUM AFRESH. MY FELLOW AWATIN STAFF OF NDDC I WNT 2 CONGRATULATE US COS OUR RESUMPTION DATE IS CLOSER. ALL WE HV 2 DO IS 2 KEEP HOP ALIVE AND PATIENTLY WAIT 2 HEAR FRM THEM SOON. IT'S WELL AND IT SHALL B WELL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Dfavouredone: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
i think last year cut off was 26 out of 60. this year questn is 50, so logically, cut off culd b lower than last yr. anyway i score 32 and i saw pple that score 35.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by drlizzy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dfavouredone: i think last year cut off was 26 out of 60. this year questn is 50, so logically, cut off culd b lower than last yr. anyway i score 32 and i saw pple that score 35.
What do we expect?Thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by valorlking55: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
@fid1m , Pls send me ur number.
lets keep believing, for God will make it happen. we are taken
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ngobaa: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2013
quote author=Dfavouredone]i think last year cut off was 26 out of 60. this year questn is 50, so logically, cut off culd b lower than last yr. anyway i score 32 and i saw pple that score 35. [/quote] please was d test still current affairs and logic reasoning like last year ?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Dfavouredone: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2013
the test is basically current affairs - diff dates of creation of states, diff head of state and the date they rule and many more naija base current affairs. then we hv some computer questns, some simple physics/chem questions,some word problem maths, english (fill in the blank space and oral), two verbal reasoning questions came out, some mathematical expression to solve. the test is not shl rather is basically secondary sch stuff. it is diff but similar questions for diff ppl. i read engineering, so i dont knw if dat is why i hv phy/chm on my own, though they were ok. without fretening the art student, the science students will enjoy my kind of questn more.so probably the non science guy may not contain phy/chm but definitely will contain those common to both like curent afair, maths, computer n verbal.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by drlizzy(f): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2013
Dfavouredone: the test is basically current affairs - diff dates of creation of states, diff head of state and the date they rule and many more naija base current affairs. then we hv some computer questns, some simple physics/chem questions,some word problem maths, english (fill in the blank space and oral), two verbal reasoning questions came out, some mathematical expression to solve. the test is not shl rather is basically secondary sch stuff. it is diff but similar questions for diff ppl. i read engineering, so i dont knw if dat is why i hv phy/chm on my own, though they were ok. without fretening the art student, the science students will enjoy my kind of questn more.so probably the non science guy may not contain phy/chm but definitely will contain those common to both like curent afair, maths, computer n verbal.
Thanks
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by ngobaa: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ok thanks, wrote today scored 33
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by danopapa: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
I wrote mine today,aw can one check the result.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Dfavouredone: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
danopapa: I wrote mine today,aw can one check the result.
u mean u do not see ur score b4 leaving the exm hall? u suppose to see ur score on ur computer screen as so as u end exm and an official will record it and u will sign against it. are u telling us u did not do all these at the exm hall?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2013
For those that wrote the test last year,how long did it take for the oral interview to be scheduled after the written test?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by vivadiva: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Is ds room for nddc scholarship or employment?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by bomafelix: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
viva.diva:
Is ds room for nddc scholarship or employment?
Help me tell these guys that this room is actually meant for the guys waitng for employment not ''scholarship'' but it isn't too bad for them to help by keeping the room busy..........
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by KingsleyAkugbo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls nobody should post any information on scholarship here again,dis room is 4 employment pls
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by KingsleyAkugbo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls nobody should post any information on scholarship here again,dis room is 4 employment pls or else I wil start arrestin cos am an Nddc staff just waiting 4 my appointment letter 2 resume work soon

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by fid1m: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Patence is a virtue. NDDC will certainly contact us 4 the job bt it may come when we least expect so stay calm and see what the LORD is done.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by valorlking55: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
Whats the latest guys abt the Nddc employment. any news

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.