Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,064 members, 7,883,689 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. (3243 Views)

Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workship Sealed In Victoria Island / NLNG Head-Quarters Moved To Port-Harcourt (From Victoria Island) / Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2012

In this Photo.

The governor’s son sits hunched at the bar, contemplating his nearly empty bottle of Hennessy. On the dance floor, the airline director’s daughter sways back and forth to a hip-hop beat. Nearby, the star soccer player, just in from London, tries to squeeze past his growing circle of fans and hangers-on. In the center of the club, the oil magnate’s son gets on top of a table and takes a swig from a bottle of Dom Pérignon.

Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
A soccer player's Ferrari outside a club.

Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
Luxury yachtes lining the Lagos Lagoon. Behind is a Yacht club at the civic center.

Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2012
Chewing gum seller hustling along one of the busy streets on Victoria Island.

Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=15pt]Visit www,gidilinks.com for more interesting posts.[/size]
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Ejine(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2012
Not exactly sure how this is supposed to be of any importance to my life.
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by manchy7531: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ejiné: Not exactly sure how this is supposed to be of any importance to my life.

Gbam!

@Op are you sensible at all??
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by LailaIkeji1: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ejiné: Not exactly sure how this is supposed to be of any importance to my life.
manchy7531:

Gbam!

@Op are you sensible at all??

grin grin grin
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
Nice piece. It is what it is.
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
LeoMax: Nice piece. It is what it is.
Thanks.
Take a trip to V.I at night and experience it.
[size=15pt]
This post is supposed to show the discrepancy and huge Gap between the Rich and poor in Lagos and all over Nigeria. [/size]
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by antartica(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
It is time they change that name victoria to jimoh island,or rather Fela or gani island.

Any name but victoria will do.We have to learn to disassociate with our colonial past fundamentally becuase by doing so will trigger some sense of consciouness in us and set us on the journey of life.
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by aljharem(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
antartica: It is time they change that name victoria to jimoh island,or rather Fela or gani island.

Any name but victoria will do.We have to learn to disassociate with our colonial past fundamentally becuase by doing so will trigger some sense of consciouness in us and set us on the journey of life.

does it matter ?
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
@antartica . What name would you suggest besides Jimmoh, Fela or Ghani? I'm not saying those names are not deserving.
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by Jarus(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
Not sure this has anything to do with politics, but even more unsure of where to move it to. Culture?
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by antartica(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
chipmunkey: @antartica . What name would you suggest besides Jimmoh, Fela or Ghani? I'm not saying those names are not deserving.

If they are not deserving,then what do u have in mind? I hope u don't mean tinubu or even fashola to dances to the tune of a criminal like tinubu?
Re: Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. by antartica(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
alj harem:

does it matter ?

It matters,name symbolizes anthourity,a hold on the bearer.

(1) (Reply)

To Become A Millionaire In North America Is Hard! / How Nyako Beat Security, Escaped To Britain / GEJ Must Go! Change Is Here In Nigeria! Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.