Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,813 members, 7,912,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148778 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by showguy: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hello peep, is it true that unsuccessful candidates will be sent mails?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2010
abraski: thats very interesting information but dont mean to by doubtful; pls how reliable is this information? just want to know the level of certainty ur informant has. tanx
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by GAZZELLE: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2010
Are tired of going for interviews?

Are you scared of going for interviews?

Are you preparing to go for an interview?

Then this training is for you! Come and learn how to succeed and get that desired job at the GAZELLE TRAINING THIS JULY!

'' THE ABC OF BUSINESS ETHICS: HOW TO SUCCEED AT INTERVIEWS!''

Call - 08085952722

Book your space NOW! and change your life FOREVER!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by abraski: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Pepperboy, got info from a staff in spdc who did SITP a couple of years ago. Don't have any reason to doubt this info.
@All, I presume we are already aware that regret letters are currently being sent out (and status change are being uploaded) by Shell.
Would like to encourage anyone who received any of such letters with these quotes below;

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."
~ Alexander Graham Bell

"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. "
~ Flavia Weedn

For all those who are still "shortlisted", may God change that status for good as you await your appointment invitations.
And for all preparing to hit ELV in the coming days for their SRD, just believe in yourself and allow God to do the rest.

Love y' all.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by GAZZELLE: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
Are tired of going for interviews?

Are you scared of going for interviews?

Are you preparing to go for an interview?

Then this training is for you! Come and learn how to succeed and get that desired job at the GAZELLE TRAINING THIS JULY!

'' THE ABC OF BUSINESS ETHICS: HOW TO SUCCEED AT INTERVIEWS!''

DON'T BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL GET A REGRET LETTER FROM SHELL! Call NOW - 08085952722

Book your space NOW! and change your life FOREVER!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2010
ALL THE BEST to all who are starting their SRD from tommorow, please get lots of rest and have fun!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pradok: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2010
wishing all shell hopefuls success
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by geovinco: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2010
so hw do we knw 4rm here.for dat of s.i.p.t 2 for 2010 .do u have any info.pls tell me my no is 08139016141 or josiahezeoru@yahoo.com we,ll meet @ the top
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by geovinco: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2010
so hw do we knw 4rm here.for dat of s.i.p.t 2 for 2010 .do u have any info.pls tell me my no is 08139016141 or josiahezeoru@yahoo.com we,ll meet @ the top
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pradok: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
this house is getting so boring, i tot we were suppose to be sharing our views, fears, hopes and joy. pleas lets kip this forum alive.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by dolu2007(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2010

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pradok: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2010
Guys,

Were not being as active as the old members of this thread. During the last recruitment the thread gets updates almost everyday. Wats happening lets keep ourselves Informed.

success to those yet to have theirs
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pradok: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
hey house!!!! someone talk to me pls, i heard rejection letters are on the air.

can i get a confirmation we are there already smiley[/color]
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
Rejections?So soon? I have my SRD for next week.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by debosky(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
kvolander:

Rejections?So soon? I have my SRD for next week.

So you passed the test then? All the best. wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2010
debosky:

So you passed the test then? All the best. wink

Miraculously bro.It seems few other guys made this stage miraculously as well.

Thank God for his faithfulness.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by neatact: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
hey guy, seems some folks who initially got rejection letters have been invited for SRD, i know of 2 guys, keep the hope up, vows and sacrifices work (in church, not road junction), lol
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
@all this thread is almost lost. pls lets try and keep it alive. anyway i guess most shell hopefuls of 2009 got a mail from shell yesterday. Lets pray that our story should have a "best" ending.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2010
@Cheksa, thanks for rescuing this thread, its good to hear from you again, i got a mail from shell last night and like you rghtly prayed, our story will sure have a sweet ending. like i always say, at the end of these all we will all look back and have course to say a big "Thank you" to Jesus christ.
One love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
Wow, the SRD was tasking but fun.

The case study exercise was really challenging for me. I was answering the questions but not in an organized way. Did any of you 2009 hopefuls experience such during your time?

But na God get power o.

I WILL MAKE IT IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2010
@cheksa: the wait is almost over, lets keep praying! meanwhile, were is teejan and the rest of the crew with inside information?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2010
@pepperyboy,

Do you have an idea of how many of you are on the waiting list? Someone said on a sister website that the ratio of currently interviewed candidates to required candidates for the SITP is 3:1.

All kinds of rumour. I wish someone can confirm this.

Anyway, It is only God's report I will believe. No shaking.

God has done it for me before, He will do it again and He will continue to do it for me (2 Corinthians 1:10).
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
Well I heard we are about 49
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2010
49? that means they'll need about 50 of us to complete the 100 in a class and probably put some on waiting list again.

Thanks for the info all the same.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2010
Nay news on SRD results and medicals? Teejan, cheksa anything?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fidelio(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
Good day house, how true could this be; that folks on wait list and d recently interviewed ones shall all be graded all together (by percentile,quartile&may b state quota) and d bests chosen, implication is that after all the 'wait' one cld stil get d bad news @ d very last moment ! (God forbid),
Can any1 wit an inside man confirm this? Else, calm our dear nerves wit a mo' confortin' news.

Patiently waiting
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
guys wetin dey happen. BP dey high oh.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
fidelio:

Good day house, how true could this be; that folks on wait list and d recently interviewed ones shall all be graded all together (by percentile,quartile&may b state quota) and d bests chosen, implication is that after all the 'wait' one cld stil get d bad news @ d very last moment ! (God forbid),
Can any1 wit an inside man confirm this? Else, calm our dear nerves wit a mo' confortin' news.

Patiently waiting

Guy, chill. Where in this world did you get your story from? I still believe Shell called extra candidates for SRD coz they needed more people. They are a number of positions to be filled.

Remember those on waiting list were supposed to be among those that concluded their SITP this month but for the problems last year.

I don't think they'll be re-grading those currently on the waiting list. Also, majority of those that did their SRD very recently will definitely be called except those that they performed very badly.

I remembered vividly that the assessors kept hammering that the SRD is not a competition but to meet a minimum standard. Once you meet that standard, then you'll be given a place as soon as one is available.

So relax.

I also learnt some guys were sent rejection immediately after the SRD (still unconfirmed though).
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pradok: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE TRUTH IS THIS PARTICULAR SRD BATCH IS TAKEN TOO LONG OH, MAN DON DEY GET BY FORCE BP

IN ANY CASE GOD DEY CHA.

WE'V BEEN HEARING RUMORS ABT SOME PPL REJECTED, I STAND TO SAY THIS CANT BE TRUE BECOS NOBODY HAS COME OUT WITH CONFIDENCE TO SAY I SAW SOMEONE OR I KNW SOMEONE THAT WAS REJECTED. COMPARED TO LAST BATCH WERE EVERYONE THAT GAVE THE NEWS KNEW SOMEONE OR EVEN SAW SOMEONE THAT WAS REJECTED.

MY OWN OPINION ANYWAY.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by philip05(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
well good people of niger interview today tomorrowl l wish they go employ people but l heard about one company in canada wen they employ poeple including nigerians well if you are intreasted it is jobhuntersite.net
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
I just wanted to say kudos to all u guyz who has kept this page alive for a while.

Just thought I should post something to 'frontpage' the thread(at least for today).

I am quite happy because I know this whole long wait would be over soon esp for the 2009 hopefuls of which I am chief.We would get to see some finality on our shell dream soon.It would be a positive outcome.

All the best.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Oilprince(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2010
Na wa o,
This SITP wait go give man BP o,

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.