Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,848 members, 7,945,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

NBA. . . Represent Your Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (22758 Views)

2015/2016 BPL Fixtures Is Out. Check Your Team / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
REALITY101: Lool. . There's still some Ron Artest in Metta World Peace
That elbow on James Harden fit kill oo shocked shocked shocked, na him fit those annoying angry angry thunders, only wish the recipient of that elbow was westbrook, that would have made my Sunday grin, overall i think that would put some fear into thunders in a potential match up if both ever meet in the post season.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
A pulsating game against the Thunders and Kobe once again proves he is indeed a living legend when it come to the NBA.. nice game by Ebanks and Jordan hill, i only wish they would be consistent like this into the playoffs..

I have said it before and i would repeat it again, Bynum is overrated, he deserves the bench like he did today..

Nice win for the Lakers, next up is a fight for the final playoff position in the west between the Rockets and the heats...am sooooo loving my Sunday.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by luxanne(f): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2012
REALITY101:
Who's your boo?
Hi, Kobe.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
REALITY101:

No chicken actually cheesy

U're referring to a Champ Boi angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 24, 2012
Roland17:
That elbow on James Harden fit kill oo shocked shocked shocked, na him fit those annoying angry angry thunders, only wish the recipient of that elbow was westbrook, that would have made my Sunday grin, overall i think that would put some fear into thunders in a potential match up if both ever meet in the post season.

I know, that Westbrook kid is way too damn annoying. Remember what happened between Kobe and James Harden last month in OKC? Artest was like Pooom bi1tch this is from King Kobe Bryant to you punk grin grin.
Metta is probably going to be suspended hope not for the rest of the season angry

Roland17: A pulsating game against the Thunders and Kobe once again proves he is indeed a living legend when it come to the NBA.. nice game by Ebanks and Jordan hill, i only wish they would be consistent like this into the playoffs..

I have said it before and i would repeat it again, Bynum is overrated, he deserves the bench like he did today..

Nice win for the Lakers, next up is a fight for the final playoff position in the west between the Rockets and the heats...am sooooo loving my Sunday.

C'mon bro give Andrew a little credit, he is just a kid working hard. @ Kobe, bro that guy is the best. Bye bye Houston Rocket grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 24, 2012
El Guapo:

U're referring to a Champ Boi angry angry angry angry angry

Smile Jesus loves u smiley
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Smile Jesus loves u smiley

Ya already know Lakers Cant Damn get the Berra of ma Loving Elephants! cool cool
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
El Guapo:

Ya already know Lakers Cant Damn get the Berra of ma Loving Elephants! cool cool

You berra stick to soccer son cheesy
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
After 7 seasons of hard work and trying, Al-Jefferson finally made the post season playoffs with the Utah Jazz, he such a great talent, i remember his rookie season with the Celtics, big ups to big Al, i also hope Steve Nash makes a wise decision with his future with the Suns.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
7 games suspension for Ron Artest, it would definitely affect the Lakers defensively, but i also think it was well deserved, i thought ten should have been more appropriate, but David stern was obviously considering the Lakers and their playoffs ambition.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2012
Playoff's mood activated...
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Roland17: 7 games suspension for Ron Artest, it would definitely affect the Lakers defensively, but i also think it was well deserved, i thought ten should have been more appropriate, but David stern was obviously considering the Lakers and their playoffs ambition.

Sharrap smiley David is a Laker hater. I am not trying to justify Metta World Peace "Ron Artest's" Action but seriously NBA 7 games suspension is a hell lot of games. Obviously he was excited and did not mean to do what he did. He should've gotten a warning. If you follow Artest's career you'll see he has improved significantly in his behavior. He didnt do this on purpose.

Ron Artest is G, he should have punched him with a left hook. Would have looked sweeter in slo-mo... Hardin will think twice before he runs his mouth again, guaranteed. Don't worry Metta you are in for finals.

In prep for playoffs. Lots of elbows flying expected. smiley

And yes we need him most at this time of playoffs sad
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Roland17: Playoff's mood activated...

Same here boi
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
REALITY101:

Sharrap smiley David is a Laker hater. I am not trying to justify Metta World Peace "Ron Artest's" Action but seriously NBA 7 games suspension is a hell lot of games. Obviously he was excited and did not mean to do what he did. He should've gotten a warning. If you follow Artest's career you'll see he has improved significantly in his behavior. He didnt do this on purpose.

Ron Artest is G, he should have punched him with a left hook. Would have looked sweeter in slo-mo... Hardin will think twice before he runs his mouth again, guaranteed. Don't worry Metta you are in for finals.

In prep for playoffs. Lots of elbows flying expected. smiley

And yes we need him most at this time of playoffs sad

Without any doubt your passion for the Lakers has blindfolded your sense of judgement, how in the name of whatever would you suggest a mere warning is applicable to a brutal attack on an opponent?? did you watch the video over and over again, its a disgrace to the NBA and the Lakers as an organization, Ronnie intentional did that.

I believe you must have been following Artest's career from his days with the Chicago bulls, pacers, Houston rockets and now the Lakers and not forgetting the Kings at some point, have you forgotten the famous pacers and pistons brawl? or the occasion he was suspended for a spitting on a fan? he has an aggressive demeanor which is very obvious.

And your claim that David stern dislikes the Lakers is a very big lie, the city of Los Angeles has always enjoyed the favour of the NBA commissioner in the past and in the present and suddenly because the Chris paul deal did not fall through you are claiming he does not love your organization, what would teams like the Hornets and celtics claim then?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 28, 2012
Roland17:

Without any doubt your passion for the Lakers has blindfolded your sense of judgement, how in the name of whatever would you suggest a mere warning is applicable to a brutal attack on an opponent?? did you watch the video over and over again, its a disgrace to the NBA and the Lakers as an organization, Ronnie intentional did that.

I believe you must have been following Artest's career from his days with the Chicago bulls, pacers, Houston rockets and now the Lakers and not forgetting the Kings at some point, have you forgotten the famous pacers and pistons brawl? or the occasion he was suspended for a spitting on a fan? he has an aggressive demeanor which is very obvious.

And your claim that David stern dislikes the Lakers is a very big lie, the city of Los Angeles has always enjoyed the favour of the NBA commissioner in the past and in the present and suddenly because the Chris paul deal did not fall through you are claiming he does not love your organization, what would teams like the Hornets and celtics claim then?

Oh mehn I love it in slow motion cheesy we are working on the auto-tune smiley

No bro, lets face it straight. I'm only saying that 7 games is way too much especially during the playoffs.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 1:46am On Apr 29, 2012
The most exciting/mentally grueling part of the NBA finally commenced today, Men have been separated from boys and the first match up fro the eastern conference did not disappoint teeming NBA fans except for the bad injury inquired by the current MVP.

Chicago-Sixers

The bulls dominated by placing a stamp on this game with their traditional delight (paint domination), dominating both halves of the paint, rebounding with active hands meant the Sixers were never going to have a chance, Hamilton proved how important playoff's experience is, by knocking down timely hoops, loul deng has always been close to my heart, a dedicated and loyal bull that has been with the team and understands the dynamics of the bulls organization, he did not disappointment on this first night, Joakin Noah, K.Korver and T.Gibson all had great games, but one man's injury today has all but put a nail in the coffin of the Bulls ambition for the playoff's, Derrick rose suffered a torn ACL and is done with the playoff's as the results prove..
If you ask me, i would say they would defeat the sixers without any problem, but the next match up which might be against an unpredictable and mature Celtics would be too much to ask for a roseless bulls... I love the bulls dearly, they rank second after my darling Celtics, but i think the first round of games is all they can achieve this year.

Knicks vs Miami

The city of miami adorned in its traditional white attire were all ready to play the sixth man as their quest for the ultimate and most prized NBA possession commenced with a match up against a knicks team that faltered and did not disappoint my predictions about this match up.
The story of the night without any doubt was Lebron James, he looked ready and rearing to go and proved that on the court, played a unique form of defense against Carmelo by always fighting his way to melo's front before the ball gets to him, this led to multiple turn overs by the knicks.
Like i have always asserted, the knicks are just a bunch of individual players playing without a coach(as i don't consider Mike woodson a coach), there seems to be no positional awareness by the knicks and a very bad rotation by the coach all but condemned the knicks to a well deserved loss.
The heats are going to breeze through this match up as quick as they can, am watching to see if LBJ can replicate tonight's performance especially during the 4th quarters.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Playoff: My Los Angeles Lakers Vs Denver Nuggets @ Staples Center....} Leggo Lakers eat off the nugget
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 30, 2012
Thanks boys. Lakers leads Series 1-0 smiley
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:50am On Apr 30, 2012
A terrible start for my Celtics angry angry angry embarassed embarassed coupled with Rajon Rondo's ejection.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2012
Roland17: A terrible start for my Celtics angry angry angry embarassed embarassed coupled with Rajon Rondo's ejection.

Don't worry he'll be back to show what he's always made of
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
The Spurs leads the series 1 0
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Roland17: A terrible start for my Celtics angry angry angry embarassed embarassed coupled with Rajon Rondo's ejection.

Ouch.. . First it was a bad foul called but. . .>

The ref moved away from him, Rondo followed...way too close. Whether he 'tripped' or not, the chest bump (followed by an in-your-face glare) was intentional. That was clear to see. It was obviously a non-thinking action taken in the heat of the moment, but making physical contact with officials cannot be tolerated in any sport and should draw an automatic suspension. (Twice in one season should be a season ender for the offender.) I was watching his feet the whole time, looked somewhat like a "stutter step" when he slipped on the refs shoe... my opinion... however, the first portion of the video definitely makes it look intentional.

Stup1d people do stup1d things. If they start fining all these mental midgets for things they say and do, maybe they can get the game under control.

Let him join Metta World Peace biko cheesy
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
I can't stop watching the replay and i have got no doubt he tripped, Rando has never been an aggressive, the referee obviously exaggerated the contact.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:12am On May 01, 2012
Roland17: I can't stop watching the replay and i have got no doubt he tripped, Rando has never been an aggressive, the referee obviously exaggerated the contact.

All-Star point guard Rajon Rondo has been suspended for Game 2 of the Boston Celtics' first-round playoff series with the Atlanta Hawks after bumping an official in Sunday's loss.

Rondo was protesting a call with 41 seconds left in Game 1 loss when he bumped referee Marc Davis with his chest. The Celtics had made a frantic comeback to cut a 19-point Hawks lead to four when Rondo lost his composure after Davis called a foul on Boston forward Brandon Bass.

Rondo's absence further complicates the Celtics' predicament. They're also likely to be without shooting guard Ray Allen, who still hasn't recovered from an ankle injury. Boston will play Game 2 in Atlanta on Tuesday before returning to Boston for Friday's Game 3.

Rondo insisted he didn't intentionally bump Davis, but NBA rules allow little leeway when a player makes contact with an official.

I don't know him this way tho undecided

Sorry man smiley
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:45am On May 01, 2012
I still dey vex angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 01, 2012
Roland17: I still dey vex angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin I understand bro. No Ray no Rondo shocked All the best. OKC 2 Mavericks 0
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 8:23pm On May 01, 2012
REALITY101:

grin grin grin I understand bro. No Ray no Rondo shocked All the best. OKC 2 Mavericks 0
The Thunders are expected to win that series anyway so no surprises there.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 2:56am On May 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
The Thunders are expected to win that series anyway so no surprises there.

Yea they are burning but we "LAL" have a lot of water to quench their arss.

Happening now: Hawks Vs Celtic. Celtic is doing ok at final 2 mins of the 4th quarter. I wish then luck.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:17am On May 02, 2012
Series Tied. Celtic did a good job.

Up next the unbeatable Los Angeles Lakernation cheesy
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:26am On May 02, 2012
i missed the first 3 quarters cos of work, but i was very happy i caught the tail end of the 4th quarter and am very proud of my team, Paul pearce played with his heart this time compared to game one... winning without R.Rando and Ray Allen tells alot about this team, i hope we keep this pace and blow the hawks at home.

Dallas have continually shot themselves in the foot by not ending the game properly, in both gaames of the playoff, they were in positions to win the game but came short with poor decisions, i see the thunders picking one game in dallas, but i hope someone can stop them from getting to the finals in the west.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 6:35am On May 02, 2012
Roland17: i missed the first 3 quarters cos of work, but i was very happy i caught the tail end of the 4th quarter and am very proud of my team, Paul pearce played with his heart this time compared to game one... winning without R.Rando and Ray Allen tells alot about this team, i hope we keep this pace and blow the hawks at home.

Dallas have continually shot themselves in the foot by not ending the game properly, in both gaames of the playoff, they were in positions to win the game but came short with poor decisions, i see the thunders picking one game in dallas, but i hope someone can stop them from getting to the finals in the west.

cheesy Yihaaaaaaa Lakers Lead Series 2-0. Hallelujah smiley We got this season all figured out as always.

Yea I'm proud of Celtics today. Hey buddy, don't worry about OKC cuz we got our eyes on them. Dallas? Pheww last season was a mistake plus luck. They're so bleeped up. There's no way OKC isn't gonna pick one game on the road if not 2.

Now I need me some beautiful night sleep cheesy
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:42am On May 03, 2012
OMG San Antonio shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! / Community Shield: DSTV Apologize For Not Airing Chelsea Vs Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.