Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,150 members, 7,973,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:44 AM

NBA. . . Represent Your Team - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (22809 Views)

2015/2016 BPL Fixtures Is Out. Check Your Team / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:46am On May 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
how about you place a bet on your Game 1? Thunders are gonna come out blazing

Really?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2012
The thunders are a well rested team and have got a lot of youth and pace, on the flip side of the coin, the Lakers have got rhythm and are in sync, they also have got huge playoff's experience in their rotation.

If the Lakers big men can dominate this series, intimidate those rats from running the glass, limit them to jumpers outside the restricted areas, then the Thunders can kiss their title ambition good bye, else Lakers would suffer.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2012
Looking forward to game two of the Celtics vs Sixers series.. i hope we can pick game two tonight.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 9:53pm On May 14, 2012
Spurs facing the Clippers. Game one tomorrow. Hope we get this
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 10:33pm On May 14, 2012
Roland17: The thunders are a well rested team and have got a lot of youth and pace, on the flip side of the coin, the Lakers have got rhythm and are in sync, they also have got huge playoff's experience in their rotation.

If the Lakers big men can dominate this series, intimidate those rats from running the glass, limit them to jumpers outside the restricted areas, then the Thunders can kiss their title ambition good bye, else Lakers would suffer.
easier said but it can be done. The need to shut down Westbrook. Forget Kevin Durant he will come up big but KB can still outcome him. But if westbrook is left running around freely then thermodynamics is fire on the mountain
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:04am On May 15, 2012
Ouch Celtics!

OKC fans booing Metta, I knew it lol. He really don't give a fck.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:23am On May 15, 2012
A very annoying loss today, but i think we have got a chance in Philly..

Definetely not looking good for the Lakers, i smell a blow out
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:39am On May 15, 2012
Roland17:
Definetely not looking good for the Lakers, i smell a blow out

sad I'm going to bed mehn. End of 3rd quarter. 68 to 98
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 5:13am On May 15, 2012
Representing the NBA champs

Dallas Mavericks
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:23am On May 15, 2012
REALITY101:

sad I'm going to bed mehn. End of 3rd quarter. 68 to 98

Just like i predicted, it was a blow out for the Lakers, a very annoying day for me, i can't get over that loss today, i hope we bounce back in game three,
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 6:28am On May 15, 2012
Roland17:

Just like i predicted, it was a blow out for the Lakers, a very annoying day for me, i can't get over that loss today, i hope we bounce back in game three,
Ouch. I did sat they need to shut down westbrook. But today did not really end well for me too. And what's up with Rondo? I hope the Spurs game ends well else I gonna be depressed.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 6:29am On May 15, 2012
dayokanu: Representing the NBA champs

Dallas Mavericks
Good for you but they have been dethroned.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ouch. I did sat they need to shut down westbrook. But today did not really end well for me too. And what's up with Rondo? I hope the Spurs game ends well else I gonna be depressed.

OKC can't win the title with jumpers cos it does not fall some nights, but the problem the Lakers have is slowing down Westbrook, i think the Bigs(Bynum and Gasol) showed up tonight, Ramon sessions obviously can't hold westbrook, if the Lakers can slow them down to a half court team, that would make it difficult for them.

Nice to Metta World Peace back..he was really missed and am happy he was very mature with the boos he got from the home fans.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 8:11am On May 15, 2012
Roland17:

OKC can't win the title with jumpers cos it does not fall some nights, but the problem the Lakers have is slowing down Westbrook, i think the Bigs(Bynum and Gasol) showed up tonight, Ramon sessions obviously can't hold westbrook, if the Lakers can slow them down to a half court team, that would make it difficult for them.

Nice to Metta World Peace back..he was really missed and am happy he was very mature with the boos he got from the home fans.
MWP had to keep is head else it will cost him more than the series or title. Remember last year's finals when Lebron was mocking Dirk's cold but they still came above it and won it
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 8:05pm On May 15, 2012
Tonight's game: the Spurs have always been good in defence(no worries there) but Ginobili has to score more then 15 points here oooo. Tony Parker and Duncan will com through for sure but Ginobili must step up to them too or else ................
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:07am On May 16, 2012
Heat Vs Pacers shocked grin Good win Pacers. What a physical aggressive game lol.

Lebprick James always takes the last shot and sinks it back in cleveland! Haha. .

2 free throws and then lets Dwade the rock at the end of the game....he should give back the MVP

I can have any team as the NBA champ except Miami Heat.

San Antonio Spurs Vs Los Angeles Clippers is on. 10 mins into 1st quarter Spurs up with 5 (24:19). Gotta be hot mehn cheesy I'm from LA but I'm gonna be neutral on this game. Gon be nice if Clippers win tho cheesy
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 3:39am On May 16, 2012
REALITY101: Heat Vs Pacers shocked grin Good win Pacers. What a physical aggressive game lol.

Lebprick James always takes the last shot and sinks it back in cleveland! Haha. .

2 free throws and then lets Dwade the rock at the end of the game....he should give back the MVP

I can have any team as the NBA champ except Miami Heat.

San Antonio Spurs Vs Los Angeles Clippers is on. 10 mins into 1st quarter Spurs up with 5 (24:19). Gotta be hot mehn cheesy I'm from LA but I'm gonna be neutral on this game. Gon be nice if Clippers win tho cheesy
first quarter tied. The Spurs rally need to win. Seems we agree on one thing and that is Lebron James. Never really like him since Cavs.
He always seem to some up short when it matters most
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 3:56am On May 16, 2012
Halftime. Spurs lead 57 to 49. Lets hope they can hang on to this
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:19am On May 16, 2012
I have never been a Fan of LBJ, i think his Arrogance would cost him any ring oppourtunity he has, i don't have any problem with him leaving Cleavland, but whats with "THE CHOSEN ONE" (As if he is more accomplished than Micheal Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan), "KING JAMES ( A king without a Crown, which Kingdom does he rule)" he is 28 and yet to kiss any ring, i don't think he would get another shot to this ring after this year, younger guys are not joking.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 4:42am On May 16, 2012
Roland17: I have never been a Fan of LBJ, i think his Arrogance would cost him any ring oppourtunity he has, i don't have any problem with him leaving Cleavland, but whats with "THE CHOSEN ONE" (As if he is more accomplished than Micheal Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan), "KING JAMES ( A king without a Crown, which Kingdom does he rule)" he is 28 and yet to kiss any ring, i don't think he would get another shot to this ring after this year, younger guys are not joking.
Lebron's name should not be in any sentence which has Kobe Bryant in it. He is jsu not my kind
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 4:43am On May 16, 2012
End of the third, Spurs lead by 15. Duncan with 20, Ginobili with 18 *Go spurs go*
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:46am On May 16, 2012
Mynd_44: End of the third, Spurs lead by 15. Duncan with 20, Ginobili with 18 *Go spurs go*

I am very impressed with the execution of the spurs team, they are very discipline positionally. the spurs have this one.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 5:22am On May 16, 2012
Spurs take game 1. Ginobili did come out and he made a difference and Duncan with 26 points, me likey lol. It's a wrap now I gotta prepare for my test
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 6:03am On May 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Spurs take game 1. Ginobili did come out and he made a difference and Duncan with 26 points, me likey lol. It's a wrap now I gotta prepare for my test

Nice win! Congrats. Good night boys
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 6:18am On May 16, 2012
REALITY101:

Nice win! Congrats. Good night boys
Its Morning here so............. Lol
laterz
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by mbaemeka(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2012
MIAMI ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY....SCREW PACERS THEYRE BREAD FOR US!
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Mynd44: 6:56pm On May 16, 2012
mba emeka: MIAMI ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY....SCREW PACERS THEYRE BREAD FOR US!
Bla bla bla. And do you really think you can beat the Celtics if you both reach the Eastern conference finals? Would you even say you have the ability to overcome the Spurs, Thunders or Lakers in the finals. LBJ is just like and actor. Enjoying the limelight and not caring about the little guys who put him out there
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by joephemzyz(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2012
Westbrook............real athletic ..lakers re really strugglin to curtail him...lol
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:52am On May 17, 2012
the lakers are doing a great defensive job right now I like Mike Browns coaching style right now pushing them and bossing them around for they can do things big time for the Lakers. Gasol has to be active the whole series for we can advance to the western conference finals. So yeah lets go Lakers. They are just kids humping for shit cheesy.

We are turning the game to a half court game, and not settling for jumpers to put OKfuckingC in foul trouble
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:02am On May 17, 2012
LA defense is lookin hell of good tonight. Hold em! Fold em tight ! ! ! !
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by dayokanu(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2012
OKC wins 77-75
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:25am On May 17, 2012
angry . Thanks to Kobe angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates / ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! / Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.