Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

NBA. . . Represent Your Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (22808 Views)

2015/2016 BPL Fixtures Is Out. Check Your Team / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:31am On May 03, 2012
LAC and Memphis Tied 1-1
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by mbaemeka(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2012
Miami all the way...we're taking them down this year..Including Okhlahoma city thunders and that Kevin durrant of theirs...Shame on BULLS..a putrid one man team.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:28am On May 04, 2012
mba emeka: Miami all the way...we're taking them down this year..Including Okhlahoma city thunders and that Kevin durrant of theirs...Shame on BULLS..a putrid one man team.

We gonna see
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:12am On May 04, 2012
Bulls are doomed. I have a feeling it ain't ending well on Mavericks tonight.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:03am On May 04, 2012
OMG Dallas Mavericks are so screwed by Oklahoma City Thunder lmaooooo@ defending champion. So thunderous grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:37am On May 05, 2012
Celtics Lead Series 2.1. Up nexxt my unbeatable Los Angeles Lakers. #TeamBlackMamba #KB24 grin
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2012
Another sterling performance by the Celtics especially during OT, understanding the importance of rebound and R.Rando raking up his 7th tripple double in playoff's, i feel like we have a chance to get to the conference final, since the faltering bulls can't get their acts right after loosing D.Rose.

A night the Lakers would want to forget in a hurry, they were punished on the offensive and defensive board by super subs Javel McGee and K.Farried(The Manimal), Ty Lawson did a good job of running the Lakers backline down with his speed, i felt the Lakers should have restricted the nuggets to Half Court, that would have made it tougher, that was how they won the first 2 series, i hope to see the Lakers bounce back and win the Next game, else its going to be very tough.

Another great(not for everyone, especially my pal Reality), interesting and Magical night of Playoff's hoops, looking forward to the weekend games.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2012
Reality my man where you dey na?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 06, 2012
Roland17: Reality my man where you dey na?

grin Brov I'm hanging out there lol. That was a bleeped up night that kinda messed my Friday night up but its ok cuz we got tonight as we put our shits together for the 3.1 lead and do the usual Lakernation thing.

Celtics did an awesome job for sure and glad to see Rondo doing his thing. Bulls and Mavericks are so crewed this season. I feel sad for D Rose.

Thanks to Money Mayweather for making us smile and getting some $ off of em espanol guys wallet cheesy and thanks to Cotto for putting Mayweather up road to that $40M.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2012
I predict a Celtics vs Heat Final out East

As for my Mavs i really wasn't suprised how this season turned out! We went out like the 06-07 Heat to a younger and hungrier team. After losing guys like Barea,Chandler and DeShawn Stevenson we replace em with candy asses like Vince Carter and drama queen Lamar Odom (Biggest bust of the season) I think the way forward is a total roster overhaul and only JET and Dirk Nowitzki should survive the sweey
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:09am On May 07, 2012
A-40:
I predict a Celtics vs Heat Final out East

As for my Mavs i really wasn't suprised how this season turned out! We went out like the 06-07 Heat to a younger and hungrier team. After losing guys like Barea,Chandler and DeShawn Stevenson we replace em with candy asses like Vince Carter and drama queen Lamar Odom (Biggest bust of the season) I think the way forward is a total roster overhaul and only JET and Dirk Nowitzki should survive the sweey

Celtics and Heat gone be a nice ish to see. As for Mavs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 2:36am On May 07, 2012
I enjoyed every bit of our very convincing win Tonight, Rando was exceptional as usual with 17 assists, i foresee a Celtics-Miami finals and i think the Celtics would have a upper hand in that match up.. i Hope the Lakers can grind the result out tonight.

I am sooooo loving my team.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:22am On May 07, 2012
Now Lakers have sealed the game winning 92-88 relying on defense to win the game and with a little bit luck also. They are now up in the series 3-1, they have a chance to close it out at staples 2or3 days from now GOOD WIN!!! Lakernation baby smiley goodnight guys
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:35am On May 07, 2012
A Sweet, yet Un-convincing win and performance from the Lakers, like i predicted earlier, i expected them to grind a result and that is exactly what they did..Good night guys..
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by A40(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2012
REALITY101:

Celtics and Heat gone be a nice ish to see. As for Mavs cheesy cheesy cheesy
The team was a tad too old!! I still blame Mr Cubano for not making that trade after the All-star break! What did he really expect from the team??

Its really a shame to see how the Bulls have sunk even with guys like Deng,Boozer,RIP Hamilton,Kyle Korver and Joakim Noah they still cant step up in the absence of Rose
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:53am On May 08, 2012
Meanwhile Utah gone fishing too early in the winter 4.0 lol. I'm watching with one eye where Spurs are heading to.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2012
REALITY101: Meanwhile Utah gone fishing too early in the winter 4.0 lol. I'm watching with one eye where Spurs are heading to.
I am a very huge fan of TNT with Chuck, Ernie, Shaq and Kenny, those guys make my day.. Jazz have gone fishing in the cold..

Each time i watch the Grizzlies-Clippers game i feel like the grizzlies allow the game slip out of their hands after dominating the game until the fourth quarter, i wonder why CP3 was not double teamed so that he can give up the ball.. Once again in the toughest match up, the Grizzlies let themselves down with poor play.

Looking forward to the Celtics locking up the semi-final position in the East against the Hawks
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by joephemzyz(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2012
Haha!!! So hapi I found dis grp.....bball is ma game....bullz--dats ma team............D.rose.....dats ma mentor.....ow re y'all doin luvas of d game?
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:16am On May 09, 2012
joephemzyz: Haha!!! So hapi I found dis grp.....bball is ma game....bullz--dats ma team............D.rose.....dats ma mentor.....ow re y'all doin luvas of d game?

We are doing good. Welcome home

Roland17:
I am a very huge fan of TNT with Chuck, Ernie, Shaq and Kenny, those guys make my day.. Jazz have gone fishing in the cold..

Each time i watch the Grizzlies-Clippers game i feel like the grizzlies allow the game slip out of their hands after dominating the game until the fourth quarter, i wonder why CP3 was not double teamed so that he can give up the ball.. Once again in the toughest match up, the Grizzlies let themselves down with poor play.

Looking forward to the Celtics locking up the semi-final position in the East against the Hawks

Celtic game is on. Goodluck homie
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 1:42am On May 09, 2012
Wow KG nice way of ending the 1st quarter. See you guys after the games, wanna go grab something from the store before the MOST IMPORTANT GAME LAL Vs Denver Nuggets smiley
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 4:41am On May 09, 2012
Dang the Celtics almost had the game, well they will do it their hometown, Boston. I have faith they are going to take out the Hawks "tough loss"

Rajon Rondo, what a bonehead. Dribbled his way into ending the game without even passing the ball to a teamate, or putting up a shot. too much dribbling, and ball hogging. sometimes, he looks like a very good point guard, but not, how he ended game 5. what a wasted effort. rajon should start watching games managed by dennis johnson, and nate tiny archibald, or even bobm

Anyway that's Celtics problem smiley
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 6:27am On May 09, 2012
angry angry shocked
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2012
Another Night of NBA playoff's i hope to forget in a hurry, if you watched after the game, K.G and Paul Pierce all walked into the Locker room without saying a word to Rando and that is cos he really disappointed, he had no right to run the final play during the final seconds of the fourth quarter, those sort of plays are made by P.Pierce or Ray Allen. after a nice steal to deny J.Johnson the ball, i thought a quick pass to P.Pierce should have been the right decision, but like D. Rivers has always told anyone who cares to listen "Coaching Rando is very tough job, unlike many people think because he is a very stubborn player" and he showed glimpses of that today.

I hope we can wrap up this series at Home and get a lil rest, our team is too old to survive the rigours of a game seven in Atlanta...

I predicted that the Lakers would go as far as Kobe(the living legend) can take the team and that has played itself out again, no other player is stepping up to help the Black Mamba, all Bynum has been doing is trash talk, Mcgee did the talking over Bynum today.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2012
REALITY101: angry angry shocked

I feel your pain brother, it was a sad night for me too angry angry angry
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by agentzakky(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2012
Roland17:

Roland17:

Roland17:

Roland17: Another Night of NBA playoff's i hope to forget in a hurry, if you watched after the game, K.G and Paul Pierce all walked into the Locker room without saying a word to Rando and that is cos he really disappointed, he had no right to run the final play during the final seconds of the fourth quarter, those sort of plays are made by P.Pierce or Ray Allen. after a nice steal to deny J.Johnson the ball, i thought a quick pass to P.Pierce should have been the right decision, but like D. Rivers has always told anyone who cares to listen "Coaching Rando is very tough job, unlike many people think because he is a very stubborn player" and he showed glimpses of that today.

I hope we can wrap up this series at Home and get a lil rest, our team is too old to survive the rigours of a game seven in Atlanta...

I predicted that the Lakers would go as far as Kobe(the living legend) can take the team and that has played itself out again, no other player is stepping up to help the Black Mamba, all Bynum has been doing is trash talk, Mcgee did the talking over Bynum today.
I off the teevee immediately the game ended but i dont think he had the chance of making a pass to pierce or allen. Dont forget that it was 6sec to the buzzer.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 1:03am On May 10, 2012
agent zakky:
I off the teevee immediately the game ended but i dont think he had the chance of making a pass to pierce or allen. Dont forget that it was 6sec to the buzzer.
Seriously are you kidding me?, he took 4 dribbles at the back court before crossing the center and for the records it was 10 seconds, that more than enough time my brother.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by agentzakky(m): 1:21am On May 10, 2012
Roland17:
Seriously are you kidding me?, he took 4 dribbles at the back court before crossing the center and for the records it was 10 seconds, that more than enough time my brother.
yeah itz 10 sec have rewatched it. but what were the other guyz doing? they didnt pose screen for him to have a better view of his teammates. i find it very hard to blame him cos he has always been a selfless player but i know he could have done better by passing the ball to a clutch player
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:06am On May 10, 2012
Bynum's bulletin board share was embarrassing and gave the Nuggets the extra incentive they needed to beat us last night. Can't wait 'til he matures

Kobe is and will always be the best after MJ...when he was fedup of the sloppiness he went ahead and tried to save the game but poor dude he just can't do it all by emself but he had a great play. Btw they bleeped up by bringing the best out at half of the 4th quarter. We got the next game smiley
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:06am On May 10, 2012
REALITY101: Bynum's bulletin board share was embarrassing and gave the Nuggets the extra incentive they needed to beat us last night. Can't wait 'til he matures

Kobe is and will always be the best after MJ...when he was fedup of the sloppiness he went ahead and tried to save the game but poor dude he just can't do it all by emself but he had a great play. Btw they bleeped up by bringing the best out at half of the 4th quarter. We got the next game smiley

Reality, do you think Bynum can replace Kobe as the Franchise player whenever the black mamba retires??
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 5:46am On May 10, 2012
Roland17:

Reality, do you think Bynum can replace Kobe as the Franchise player whenever the black mamba retires??

I think so considering his age. But he really need to grow up. You earn Franchise not inherit.

Really gotta sleep now bro ttyl. Meanwhile Mem did a good job on Clippers.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Roland17(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2012
If you ask me, i would say Bynum can't be the Franchise player, he lacks the maturity and i don't see him getting that anytime soon, especially after Kobe retires, i also doubt his leadership capability, i doubt he is able to gather and positively influence other players to perform just like Kobe does every night, even when he is not playing the game..

Above all, he is not a Clutch guy, he's not a go to guy like Howard and Kevin Love.
Re: NBA. . . Represent Your Team by Nobody: 3:46am On May 11, 2012
Yo Roland homie congrats "Celtics" lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates / ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! / Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.