Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

You Know Nothing About Making Money... And You Will Keep Struggling If... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Know Nothing About Making Money... And You Will Keep Struggling If... (701 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Know Nothing About Making Money... And You Will Keep Struggling If... by 2sexy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
I see a lot of folks with their pathetic and lousy make money headlines... And you know what? You will hardly make money and you will keep struggling If...

1. You are Just after people's money

2. You can't offer Value to your targetted market.

3. Your product and service offer little or no solution to your customers or clients problems.

4. You fail to make them happy and give them what they want.

5. You are just trying to copy what someone is doing without developing your own model.

6. You can't find out what has worked,but you want to re-invent the wheel.

7. People can't trust you and you do not have any relationship with them.

Think and About The 7keys Above
Re: You Know Nothing About Making Money... And You Will Keep Struggling If... by tpia5: 3:28am On Apr 18, 2012
as per #2

# 3 can supercede that.

not every target market wants value per se, or maybe its just that the definition of value can be contextual and subjective.

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Companies Abuse The Rights Of Their Subscribers With Adverts / Pls Kindly Advice What I Can Invest N500,000 On To Generate N5000 Daily In Abuja / GTB And Reversals On Incomplete Withdrwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.