Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,872 members, 7,915,499 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:19 AM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (200132 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmm. Na wa o! How can anyone blame a mother that just lost her baby, who wants the baby the most? Who has commenced the process of bonding with the baby? Hiss*

Pls dont let anyone make you feel bad for something that was not in your control. It is well!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mummyf(f): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Aaawww! Iyabetajos, I am so speechless right now!
May God console u!!!

What is happening this days?
Affliction shall not rise the second time!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
favored gal: Hmm. Na wa o! How can anyone blame a mother that just lost her baby, who wants the baby the most? Who has commenced the process of bonding with the baby? Hiss*

Pls dont let anyone make you feel bad for something that was not in your control. It is well!

E tire me o!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by kamsyemmy: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wow gd 2 b bk.missd U̶̲̥̅̊ all,honiepie,iyabetajos,twinygals,favourgal,jada,donatee n all d swt mums.hapi new year.@iyabetajos sooooooo sory dear.don't let any1 mk U̶̲̥̅̊ feel bad.wats her own sef,she tinks U̶̲̥̅̊ don nd d baby or wat mchewwww.alll dis mil sef nawa o deir tin tire me. •̸Ϟ dear sory 4 soundin blunt just dat all dis mil cn b very annoying. •̸Ϟ own is notin 2 rite home about.all d same •̸Ϟ dear God is ur strength.he will bless U̶̲̥̅̊ more abundantly.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by jadareese: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oh No!! d devil is a bastard for causin such taunting in dis thread.@iyabeta,my heart is so so heavy by dis news Cheii!!! I jubilated so much when I heard it was nt jus one bt double LOs( cos I love twins so much I cry when I see one) and now....(sighs..). My dear I can't console u enough cos I know jus how u feel bt I know Our God will grant u d best solace to dis heartbreakn loss.You shall carry your children and they will giv u joy thru out ur days. Jus b one in prayer wt God and sing songs of praise to calm ur spirit.it is well wt us all and never shall we experience such calamities ever again.
@all,hw we de?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
@iyabetajos
My sister am really short of words. Tbaby has said it all. All d friends that were quick to come/call to console me during my miscarriages, none have come to rejoice with me now so dear cry to God and with DH alone.
Don't ever listen to d blames, nothing can hault a mc that's bond to happen.
Be strong dear, dust urself,it shall happen again for good soon and we shall praise God on ur behalf.

@jadareese; dear same applies to u. Take heart.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by DonaTee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Iyabetajos I'm so sorry buh in all, d bible say we shld return all praises to God d author n finisher of our faith.
He's ur creator who knw wat went wrong, he knws how hurt u r n he knws how to fix d matter.

He wil compensate u. He wil replenish n restore dat wich d locust has devoured.
Faithful is his name n his word is not void

He shal make u a joyful mother of children, a mother of nations.
Giv praise because it is well wit ur soul.
He dat takes care of d sparrow wil take care of u n al dat concerns u.
E-hugs my dear sis.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
THANK U N THANK U MY SISTERS.i appreciate ur words of comfort .so touching.... am gradually pullin tru cos God just gave me strength dat i cant imagine am d one consolin dh.dis is d second stillbirth sm experiencin bt Gods word says enuff is enuff.dere shall b no more loss in d land

2 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by kamsyemmy: 6:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Iyabetajos: THANK U N THANK U MY SISTERS.i appreciate ur words of comfort .so touching.... am gradually pullin tru cos God just gave me strength dat i cant imagine am d one consolin dh.dis is d second stillbirth sm experiencin bt Gods word says enuff is enuff.dere shall b no more loss in d land
. Amen
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MackieBee: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
@iyabetajos...so sorry for your loss dear. May God console you and your DH.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Moyinoluwa83: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
@iyabetajos, sorry about ur loss. May God give you the babies that will stay to full term very soon. Your home will be filled with cry of babies very soon. Pele. Please investigate the cause of the miscarriage so that you can prevent it when you get pregnant again. It is well with u. Huggs

@jadarese, sorry sis. May God give u a healthy pregnancy and beautiful babies soon. You are blessed. Huggs

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Iyabetajos, I'm short of words! Great comforter, stay wt her, great healer, perfect her healing both physically and emotional, God make her laugh so soon, and dis time dear Lord, remove all complications!

As for ur MIL blaming you, I don't blame her, after all, she's not ur own mother, I pray seriously on her behalf, dat God wil not judge on her female children. Mschewww
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by NecheBaby6: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
@Iyabetajos so so sorry 4 D loss tak heart 4 God knows D best
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
NecheBaby6: @Iyabetajos so so sorry 4 D loss tak heart 4 God knows D best
tanx dearie God bless
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Melgossa: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
tunnytox:

We're in the same boat love cheesy in fact with the way I look I can conveniently take away 10 years out of my age and no one will ever raise any eyebrows. grin grin
No worries,it'll pass..As you get older,you'll discover and equally be amazed that,that doesn't really matter.What's important is..how well you've improved yourself;not only your life but that of others also smiley smiley
tunnytox:

We're in the same boat love cheesy in fact with the way I look I can conveniently take away 10 years out of my age and no one will ever raise any eyebrows. grin grin
No worries,it'll pass..As you get older,you'll discover and equally be amazed that,that doesn't really matter.What's important is..how well you've improved yourself;not only your life but that of others also smiley
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by homesodear: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft sagging skin and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by aylaLynCoope: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now and delivered a baby boy,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by maryakumu: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2014
Do you have any problem with pregnancy and you don't understand how your body is doing you kindly contact. doc jato atiti hospital his phone is +2347014201935 or my hospital email adress melisatripti@gmail.com and explained to us so we can tell you what is wrong with you and give you the necessary treatment to stop the rubbish in your life, is good when there is health never you play with your life once again call him 07014201935 doc jato atiti hospital good luck
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by bettymygirl(f): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Hello peeps and a Happy and prosperous new year to us all. If you're genuinely and earnestly seeking a sure way to reduce that excess weight, you have just found it! Here is introducing to you GR2 Control Weight Loss Program Pack! It is a sure weight loss package than any other out there and the last weight loss program you'll ever need!!! With GR2 CONTROL weight loss program, you get to 'take that extra weight off and keep it off'. Lose weight fast, burn fat, reduce the risk of heart diseases, diabetes, osteoarthritis and more. Look great, reduce your tummy and change your shape. Use the complete GR2 Intro Pack (3 in 1) which gives you everything to start losing that weight... Call Betty on +2347060555873 now!!!

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2015
i need to lose weight.
am TTC.
BMI of 36.5
i am obese and i look it,

i need help
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by bettymygirl(f): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2015
iOmoge:
i need to lose weight.
am TTC.
BMI of 36.5
i am obese and i look it,

i need help

Hello, you could try the GR2 Control. It works great. As for TTC, we have great supplements you would love.
Just gimme a call if you're interested.
Thanks
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tammyloreoluwa(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 4:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Hello my dearest sisters
3 years ago I stumbled on this website when searching for the effectiveness of Forever Living products.....

That day was one of the best days in my life, cos I met so many awesome Naija sisters that helped me in my journey to motherhood.

I came in to say I love and have sorely missed you all.

I pray that all who are still in God's waiting room will hear cries of baby(ies) in their homes this year in Jesus' Name.....Amen!

Congrats to all that have put to bed...those still on NL and those who have been away.

I am so sorry that I had to leave NL....I explained why thru Prettymomma but wanna apologise again to the house. I love you all so much

*HUGS EVERYONE AND SPRINKLES BABY DUST ALL AROUND*
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 4:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Hello Bettymygirl
Hope you are aware that the ladies here are either Tryings To Conceive, or they are Not Trying Not Preventing.

So the products you are advertising may cause more harm than good to them.

Sisters pls be careful what you injest when TTC...God pls dont let us take substances harmful to a foetus..

3 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 5:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Wow!
NL has gone nuclear...shares, likes, mentions, ttc thread at over 600 pages, etc.
I will never be able to catch up....

I had my baby in 2013. But while am yet to start active TTC, I need to lose weight.
Funny....I was skinny after childbirth o! But I kept eating cos of BFing and when bros was weaned, all the weight came running back.

I am here to motivate myself to drop some pounds. Sorry I was away for so long....I recently stumbled on the place I wrote my passwords and decided to log in and see.

I miss my old crew....udoka, seanbell, MSTIA
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by bettymygirl(f): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2015
RocksQueen:
Hello Bettymygirl
Hope you are aware that the ladies here are either Tryings To Conceive, or they are Not Trying Not Preventing.

So the products you are advertising may cause more harm than good to them.

Sisters pls be careful what you injest when TTC...God pls dont let us take substances harmful to a foetus..

Hello RocksQueen,
I'm very well aware my dear and I understand your concern. I'm also a mum... and a mum to be again, and God forbid it that'll give another something that'll be harmful to her foetus! Chukwu aju!!!
The supplements I market are natural food supplements that have been proven and tested. Before sells are made, questions are made to address relevant issues. I don't just market to make sells, I guide customers on when and when not to use.
Thanks for your concern
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2015
RocksQueen:
Wow!
NL has gone nuclear...shares, likes, mentions, ttc thread at over 600 pages, etc.
I will never be able to catch up....

I had my baby in 2013. But while am yet to start active TTC, I need to lose weight.
Funny....I was skinny after childbirth o! But I kept eating cos of BFing and when bros was weaned, all the weight came running back.

I am here to motivate myself to drop some pounds. Sorry I was away for so long....I recently stumbled on the place I wrote my passwords and decided to log in and see.

I miss my old crew....udoka, seanbell, MSTIA

Haha. Lost weight after giving birth but off course exclusive bf and being up and hungry at midnight dint help. I ballooned back to 85kg which was my weight at 28wks preggers and my tummy was huge

In December I bought 5 Julian Michaels DVD

30 days shred, burn fat boost metabolism, no more trouble zones, 6 weeks 6 packs and extreme shed

I also bought two 3 pound dumbells and Iv been working out 5 days a week alternating te DVDs. They are about 25/30 mins each so they don't take too much of my time

I also cook and take food to work so I'm not tempted to eat rubbish, Iv eliminated bread, indomie, pasta, rice, palm oil, red meat and all the likes

I eat a lot of ugwu made with lil olive oil, unripe plantain or sweet potatoe. White beans with tomatoes and onions fried with lil olive oil, fish pepper soup, etc

I'm down to 76kg now. My aim is 65kg and my tummy is almost back to pre pregnancy.

So you can make a plan and stick to it

Good to have you back

4 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2015
@favoured gal. There r things u don't hv to eliminate completely cos u will definitely go back to them when u relax ur regime'

Instead of forfeiting rice, eat brown rice.
Brown bread,small palm oil will do.
Infact, small qty of every every is ok.

D thing is let ur output equals input.
And since u hv family, it will be hard keeping to a particular diet.

Reduce frying or don't fry at all. I don't fry and I cook with little oil especially stew.
E no easy o.
Goodluck.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
@favoured gal. There r things u don't hv to eliminate completely cos u will definitely go back to them when u relax ur regime'

Instead of forfeiting rice, eat brown rice.
Brown bread,small palm oil will do.
Infact, small qty of every every is ok.

D thing is let ur output equals input.
And since u hv family, it will be hard keeping to a particular diet.

Reduce frying or don't fry at all. I don't fry and I cook with little oil especially stew.
E no easy o.
Goodluck.

I will rather go without rice completely than eat brown rice ewwwww! Tasteless . Im not a bread person either, so instead of the calories in wheat bread I won't enjoy, il rather eat ugwu and sweet potato which I love.

I actually don't mind my beans with fried tomatoes and pepper, I don't eat swallow so I don't miss Palm oil at all. Everything I'm eating I actually love. So for me it's sustainable. The only thing I can say I miss is indomie and pastries but I can live without it

The key is to find what you like and make it work for you
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
@favouredgal....Chineke me! Wetin wan come remain make I chop...Omo mehn I have a loooooong way to go cosI was 85 the last tym I checked and fear nor wan let me check again.

I knew if I came here I would be motivated. Lemme quickly eat my last Eba tonight.....as from tomorrow na wheat cos I cant survive without swallow.

I will buy the DVD if I can get it...I used to be worried incase there is a beanie cos I didn't want any shaky shaky to dislodge it. But na like dat I talk till I fat this one wey dey my body so.

Even Azonto....I bin dey run from after ovulation but last week I told DH dat we shld suspend active TTC and enjoy ourselves. Dat day ehn.....I felt like a girlfriend (clears throat) I reserve my comment.

Tnx Favouredgal and moca. I will overcome.

How is your baby? I have missed you all so much. I came to nl sometime last year to see that months were deleted. What a loss!

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hmm. I guess I'm lucky I don't like swallow. My vice is chocolate, biscuits and pastries.

Aneg enjoy girlfriend status.

P.s u can get workout DVDs from konga.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (83) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.