Stats: 3,181,887 members, 7,915,554 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:37 AM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (200142 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2015
, grin grin grin ;Duna don reach here....

l no fit talk on weight matter. The thing hit me after l stoped bre.ast-feeding.
The last l checked l was 84kg .

By the way... miss this thread, wish to have the same determination of the past to come back and do the needful...desired weight 76kg my pre-pregancy weight wink

..brb...
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by dv4real(f): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
gud pm to all the mamas in d house,pls help ur sisteroooo,if my period end next tomorow when will i concieve i mean my ovulation period ,i need to concieve this month before my husband travel back....
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
dv4real:
gud pm to all the mamas in d house,pls help ur sisteroooo,if my period end next tomorow when will i concieve i mean my ovulation period ,i need to concieve this month before my husband travel back....
Just b doing Atleast once every 2 days.
But u are expected to ovulate at d middle of your circle.
So it depends on how long ur circle lasts.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 2:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Dear sisters.
I got the courage to climb scale yesterday. ...hmm mm. I am almost the weight I was when I was in my 2nd trimester.

This weight don tire me. People keep asking if am pregnant. I wanted to buy body shaper the other day but didn't see the one I like.

If only I could have Kim K's body....

I have started the diet small small. I avoid carbs and eat my last meal before 7pm.
I will start the exercises as soon as I buy the CDs.
The only problem be say instead of reducing, I seem to be adding more. ..winch pipe don dey try them self. Dem nor want me to babe up back!Lol

On a serious note I miss this thread. Favouredgal please note that you are now my inspiration.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2015
udoka2:
, grin grin grin ;Duna don reach here....

l no fit talk on weight matter. The thing hit me after l stoped bre.ast-feeding.
The last l checked l was 84kg .

By the way... miss this thread, wish to have the same determination of the past to come back and do the needful...desired weight 76kg my pre-pregancy weight wink

..brb...

oya come now, lets do it

p.s iv started weaning o, i now nurse only once a day. will stop @ the end of the month when she is 10 months. she is walking already

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2015
RocksQueen:
Dear sisters.
I got the courage to climb scale yesterday. ...hmm mm. I am almost the weight I was when I was in my 2nd trimester.

This weight don tire me. People keep asking if am pregnant. I wanted to buy body shaper the other day but didn't see the one I like.

If only I could have Kim K's body....

I have started the diet small small. I avoid carbs and eat my last meal before 7pm.
I will start the exercises as soon as I buy the CDs.
The only problem be say instead of reducing, I seem to be adding more. ..winch pipe don dey try them self. Dem nor want me to babe up back!Lol

On a serious note I miss this thread. Favouredgal please note that you are now my inspiration.

lol....do you take your own food to work? it helps
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mamakendra(f): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2015
hello mamas in the house.
i am a newbie to this thread.
am about 5feet 7 inches.
weight- about 95kg.
i dont know my BMI and am TTC after my first ish 3yrs ago.
i just started to jog like 2x a week.
also trying to diet, but e no easy ooo.
i need inspiration.
pls help

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by dv4real(f): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
pls can a pragnant woman take worm medicine
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Dadsonval(f): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls, i'm new here, i have started my menstration today, when likely would ovulation comes? My last menstration was January 26. When do i need to have sex and when should i avoid sex, i'm ttc for 10months now.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tatacherie: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Helo all,happy new month!I'm new here.pls how do I calculate my bmi?I'm 5 feet,and weigh 54.have been TTC for 10 months now.I don't knw if I'm underweight pls help.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
mamakendra:
hello mamas in the house.
i am a newbie to this thread.
am about 5feet 7 inches.
weight- about 95kg.
i dont know my BMI and am TTC after my first ish 3yrs ago.
i just started to jog like 2x a week.
also trying to diet, but e no easy ooo.
i need inspiration.
pls help

Tour BMI is 32.8

You are obese.
To obtain a normal body weight, you must lose between 50.46 and 91.32 pounds.
Underweight: < 18.5
Normal weight: 18.5 - 24.9
Overweight: 25 - 29.9
Obese: ≥ 30
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
http://bmicalculator.cc/

Just key in your details.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
tatacherie:
Helo all,happy new month!I'm new here.pls how do I calculate my bmi?I'm 5 feet,and weigh 54.have been TTC for 10 months now.I don't knw if I'm underweight pls help.

BMI (Body Mass Index)

23.0 green check mark
You have a normal body weight. Great job!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dadsonval:
Pls, i'm new here, i have started my menstration today, when likely would ovulation comes? My last menstration was January 26. When do i need to have sex and when should i avoid sex, i'm ttc for 10months now.

hello just have sex every other day.

you are giving your husband the one day break inbetween so that his body can put the right sperm together again.
and sperm lives for up to 3 days in the body.

so by having xex almost evey day, you wont miss your ovulation.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
dv4real:
pls can a pragnant woman take worm medicine

why do u wnat to take worm medcine?

please manage the worm till you give birth.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by kategates: 4:48am On Mar 03, 2015
I am 35 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 03, 2015
kategates:
I am 35 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant!

CONGRATULATIONS.

Happy bumping.
but u opened this account today.... grin grin grin
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by dv4real(f): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
pls is it possible to be pregnant and still mensurate
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mamakendra(f): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
iOmoge:

Tour BMI is 32.8

You are obese.
To obtain a normal body weight, you must lose between 50.46 and 91.32 pounds.
thanks for the response. i have started working on it. i jog on a spot, daily for about 10mins. and eat small amount of food. more of protein and much less of carbs. hope it works. will still update you of my loose weight progress, as i go on
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
mamakendra:

thanks for the response. i have started working on it. i jog on a spot, daily for about 10mins. and eat small amount of food. more of protein and much less of carbs. hope it works. will still update you of my loose weight progress, as i go on

Am on a weight loss journey like u o.
I last I checked was 95...2 days ago was 92kg.... Am working g to loss more....
Wanna be at most 70....
Fertility dust to us all.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Gr8fulHeart(f): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2015
Weldone mamas.
Favourdgal dis questn is 4u, u said we cn gt dvd workout on konga. I browsed and saw plnty, biko wic one in particular did u buy and how much. I nid to loose 6kg. Help a sister out biko ;DWeldone mamas.
Favourdgal dis questn is 4u, u said we cn gt dvd workout on konga. I browsed and saw plnty, biko wic one in particular did u buy and how much. I nid to loose 6kg. Help a sister out biko
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by rahmatlawahl: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Hello all, may God bless you with your heart desire. I am single so not looking to get preggers yet, I.am just a fitness junkie that ll like to bless someone. Instead of buying workout dvd from konga, if you live on the mainland in lagos and have a system or an external drive, I can give you a copy of all my workout videos.

Chalean xtreme
Insanity
Tapoutxt 1 nd 2
Rushfit
T25
Hiphops abs
Lesmills pumps
Jillian micheals 30 days shred
Jillian micheal 6pck in 6weeks
Jillian micheals shred with kettle bells
P90x 1 n 2
And some Fitness Blender videos.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Gr8fulHeart:
Weldone mamas.
Favourdgal dis questn is 4u, u said we cn gt dvd workout on konga. I browsed and saw plnty, biko wic one in particular did u buy and how much. I nid to loose 6kg. Help a sister out biko ;DWeldone mamas.
Favourdgal dis questn is 4u, u said we cn gt dvd workout on konga. I browsed and saw plnty, biko wic one in particular did u buy and how much. I nid to loose 6kg. Help a sister out biko

I bought jillian michaels

30days shred
6 weeks 6 packs
Burn fat boost metabolism
Extreme weight shed and
No more trouble zone
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2015
rahmatlawahl:
Hello all, may God bless you with your heart desire. I am single so not looking to get preggers yet, I.am just a fitness junkie that ll like to bless someone. Instead of buying workout dvd from konga, if you live on the mainland in lagos and have a system or an external drive, I can give you a copy of all my workout videos.

Chalean xtreme
Insanity
Tapoutxt 1 nd 2
Rushfit
T25
Hiphops abs
Lesmills pumps
Jillian micheals 30 days shred
Jillian micheal 6pck in 6weeks
Jillian micheals shred with kettle bells
P90x 1 n 2
And some Fitness Blender videos.

For ppl dt don't live in lagos nko? Is der any oda means.

Favourdgal, thnks plnty plnty. I apreciate
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by rahmatlawahl: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
You ll have to send down a flashdrive
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 13, 2015
rahmatlawahl:
You ll have to send down a flashdrive

Please dear, am instrested.
I checked konga n d DVDs r quite expensive.

I stay at Ajah
Lemme hit u up.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Gr8fulHeart(f): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Rahmatlawahl I'll pm u pls. Thnks
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by IyawoToBe(f): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
You can actually put the videos on 4shared and give us the link to download. It's easier that way.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by fiquo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lose weight naturally with Clean 9. C9 is a 9 day weight management program which allows you lose more than 10-15kg. Whatsapp 08160074667 for more enquiries
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by sigba(f): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hi mamas, i'm new here.
I wanna loose some weight too.
I'm dieting, strictly off carbs(not easy though)
I'll log in my progress with time.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by sigba(f): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
rahmatlawahl

Like IyawoToBe said, "You can actually put the videos on 4shared and give us the link to download. It's easier that way"

Thanks in advance.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by rahmatlawahl: 4:46am On Mar 22, 2015
sigba:
rahmatlawahl

Like IyawoToBe said, "You can actually put the videos on 4shared and give us the link to download. It's easier that way"

Thanks in advance.

Imma be need mad access to a data plan which I don't v.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (83) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation