Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Airmark is crazy walai cheesy grin grin
Koboko on apari head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
neezar:
✅ Official @FIFAWorldCup Team of the Tournament: �� Lloris ������� Trippier �� Varane �� Lovren ������� Young �� Paulinho �� Modric �� Hazard �� Griezmann �� Neymar ��

Lloris, Lovren, Young, Paulinho and Diveinho is a no-no in any list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
Show me the goal Pogba created for Mbappe in that game or any other one for Mbappe in the tournament for that matter. Let's put your myth and urban legend to bed once and for all.

Missing 4 games is your definition of benching? Lool! The numbers don't lie though 21 goals and 11 assists. I don't care for the rest of your malaria agenda
Mbappe's second goal against the Argentines was started by Pogba. It's like you didn't watch this worldcup campaign.

Let me give you an easier job. Watch Mbappe's highlight touches vs Peru, Belgium, Croatia and Argentina. You would notice Pogba and Mbappe 'gummed' body together like twins in those matches. And it wasn't just the goals scored by Mbappe, of which one was a tap in and the other a mistake from Subasic but the main reason he was raved about was because he constantly looked threatening on the counter and it was Pogba who made that possible.

Btw, Mbappe started 24 league games, scored 13 goals and assisted 8. He bacame shite as soon as Neymar was off injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ibime:

Those who know, know. No mind these Wikipedia revisionists. I can stomach Owen vs Mbappe but Owen vs Messi is a complete joke. They should thank the Lord that Messi was hampered by several injuries in his teenage years that made him miss key momentous moments eg UCL final, wey dey give them mouth. Messi from then to now has not changed except for scoring goals.
I think messi hit bar that night. Del horno was in no mans land...he had to injure the small boy which crespo confirmed, and I think Mourinho wasn't happy with him. Any Chelsea fan that watched that match must be shivering during the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Omo I peep the profile.

na outline of preek i dey see so for that skirt?
We take what we see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
diadem10:

You're so funny and fucking clueless.
If you had watched Monaco's setup which was the same setup France used, you would know Lemar was competing for Mbappe's role in that team, not necessarily same position 'cos he's left footed whereas Mbappe is right footed, hence they couldn't have been competing for same position but as far as the role of building on the long passes from the midfield from which play is progressed forward either by punting in crosses into the box or interplaying with other forwards, Lemar and Mbappe were competing for that role. The only other role one of them could have got was Griezman's role as SS but we all know Griezman is undroppable for France.
You're positively chatting shyte nigga! Lemar and Mbappe were not competing for zilch. Lemar was more or less in pole position for the left wing so its a thing of shame and disgrace that he got overhauled by Matuidi while Mbappe was dragging shirt with Coman on the right. In fact it could be argued that

diadem10:

Lemar couldn't have competed with Matuidi in his withdrawn wide midfield role because he's no midfielder but a Forward, just like Mbappe. Deschamps had to choose between Lemar and Mbappe for the upfield wing role and he chose Mbappe. But the fact is Lemar would have done same job because he did same for Monaco in their title run. Heck, he was more productive for France than Mbappe until he had less than stellar season for a depleted Monaco last season and got dropped for a new shining toy.
Your argument is not a coherent one because Matuidi was not even first choice for that position! That was Lemar's default position going into the World Cup but his and Ousmane Dembele's rubbish form meant that wing was sacrificed for defensive solidity. What would have been the point of starting two pipes who offered nothing going forward and still be defensive liabilities. The formation was more or less a doctrine of necessity

You're a poorly paid clown if you think Lemar on the back of one great game vs Netherlands would have matched Mbappe's feats. More productive for France on the back of two goals? Walahi your wack analysis fit give man cholera.

Your excuse for Lemar's epileptic 3 goals and 8 assists showing is pitiful! If his teammates like Rony Lopes and Keita Balde relied on your woeful excuse they wouldn't have qualified for the Champions League

diadem10:

You bringing up Sterling in the discussion even solidify my point that you don't have to be special to look good in a productive team that work towards your strength which was exactly what happened to Sterling under Pep.
No I was highlighting the laziness in your punditry! No sound football mind was carried away by Sterling's purple patch

diadem10:

And you must be kidding me with the insinuation that Mbappe had a drop in form. He had a drop in form towards the end of last season but suddenly found form for a counter attacking side at the worldcup? Abegi. The truth is he was found out. Abc. Neymar had been saving his ass, taking all the focus for a possession based Psg but after Neymar had his injury, it became Mbappe's turn to be the focal point for a possession team, he became pub and got benched so tey the useless Di Maria was showing him the way. Lol.
You've never seen a player struggle at club level and go on to shine at major tournament? Fam which zoo did you escape from? Neymar saving his arse indeed yet he went to the World cup and couldn't save himself.

If I ask you to show how many games Di Maria started at Mbappe's expense you would start speaking in tongues
diadem10:

Neymar could have been trying too much for Brazil at the worldcup after seeing that the team had a useless striker in Jesus but he was a sefless player for Psg. He was Psg's best player and still remained the best player in the French league, even after he got injured. Mbappe couldn't even measure up to 1/3 of Neymar at Psg and that's the gospel truth.

Now you're just shadow-boxing comparing a Neymar at 26 to a 19 year old but excuses is all I keep hearing for a Thomas Lemar getting outplayed by phuckin Rony Lopes and Keita Balde

Mbappe at 19: 21 goals 11 assists
Thomas Lemar at 22: 3 goals and 8 assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Source! Just checked FIFA twitter feeds, no such thing!
I nor wan believe the names I'm seeing up there!
Check their website Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ibime:

Lloris, Lovren, Young, Paulinho and Diveinho is a no-no in any list.
just to please their federations
nothing more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thecassanova:

Although average, DW wasn't given a chance by Conte. RLC is good on Loan playing 24/7, than just playing carabao cup with us.

Not that I'm anti youth o but truth is we can't keep buying stars like Jorginho Golovin & expect RLC to break into the midfield. Even when we bought Yoko & DW sef RLC was on loan not to talk of this two.

If I'm RLC sef I go don dey dust my bag
Loftus-Cheek is months older than Golovin. Kante is 27. Jorginho is 26. Sometimes I tire for English players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

grin grin

A40 na me you dey curse? you nor get respect? What's odd about my font?

Don't take it personal bro, I'm only carrying out an exorcism on the demons that have possessed you, making you reason like someone whose brain is filled with Akamu!
Mere looking at your queer fonts I can tell you're another teenage simp seeking attention. Hasta luego

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
CSKA president on Golovin: "Chelsea? There is no closed arrangement with them. But the question of his transition to another club will be decided, I think, in the next couple of days."

Sarri never see anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:
CSKA president on Golovin: "Chelsea? There is no closed arrangement with them. But the question of his transition to another club will be decided, I think, in the next couple of days."

Sarri never see anything.
I think the board backed conte and they will back sarri too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
You're positively chatting shyte nigga! Lemar and Mbappe were not competing for zilch. Lemar was more or less in pole position for the left wing so its a thing of shame and disgrace that he got overhauled by Matuidi while Mbappe was dragging shirt with Coman on the right. In fact it could be argued that

Your argument is not a coherent one because Matuidi was not even first choice for that position! That was Lemar's default position going into the World Cup but his and Ousmane Dembele's rubbish form meant that wing was sacrificed for defensive solidity. What would have been the point of starting two pipes who offered nothing going forward and still be defensive liabilities. The formation was more or less a doctrine of necessity

You're a poorly paid clown if you think Lemar on the back of one great game vs Netherlands would have matched Mbappe's feats. More productive for France on the back of two goals? Walahi your wack analysis fit give man cholera.

Your excuse for Lemar's epileptic 3 goals and 8 assists showing is pitiful! If his teammates like Rony Lopes and Keita Balde relied on your woeful excuse they wouldn't have qualified for the Champions League

No I was highlighting the laziness in your punditry! No sound football mind was carried away by Sterling's purple patch

You've never seen a player struggle at club level and go on to shine at major tournament? Fam which zoo did you escape from? Neymar saving his arse indeed yet he went to the World cup and couldn't save himself.

If I ask you to show how many games Di Maria started at Mbappe's expense you would start speaking in tongues

Now you're just shadow-boxing comparing a Neymar at 26 to a 19 year old but excuses is all I keep hearing for a Thomas Lemar getting outplayed by phuckin Rony Lopes and Keita Balde

Mbappe at 19: 21 goals 11 assists
Thomas Lemar at 22: 3 goals and 8 assists

What's this one saying sef? When did Lemar ever become part of Deschamps' worldcup plan? Deschamps that set off with a front trio of Mbappe, Griez and Dembele, only to realise Griez looked shite in such setup. In fact, Dembele was the best player in that set-up but was quite wasteful infront of goal hence had to be dropped.

And I repeat, as long as Deschamp set up with Monaco's tactic, Mbappe and Lemar were competing for the same role.

Also, do I need to remind you Neymar had a long injury lay off? In fact, Neymar's form at the worldcup is an example of a player coming into his previous form after a dip unlike Mbappe who got found out for a possession team only to wake up for a counter attacking team that suits his average technique + pace merchant skill. Drop mic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Agbakolly:

If they back Sarri the way they backed Conte, then he is in trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Agbakolly:
Which back did they back Conte?
You'd better be praying Sarri isn't backed the way Conte was or you'll be calling for his head by November.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

I thought he was added as a goal keeper.
lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
diadem10:

How many golden boots has Rooney won, leading to a title win for Manutd? None.

Slugging it out when he was already past it so he could top the club's goal scoring record, even at the expense of the team is huge nonsense. Nor be his fault, na Moyes allowed such nonsense in the first place by placing on a 5yrs contract.

As for Muller, he was quicker than he's now. That was why I mentioned little speed in my post because I know he wasn't a speed merchan but the point is he was nothing special save for his movement and quick legs. I kept on wondering what people saw in him then. Lol.

And you can't even compare these two with Griezmann, Griezman is greasing shoulder with the likes of Neymar, Robben, Messi, Ronaldo etc and not fvcking Muller and Rooney.
This is a nonsensical point. What trophies have Harry Kane won despite all his Golden boots? I'm tired of your jejune analysis! I have shown you proof of what Rooney can do when asked to led the line! I don't have time for your hair-splitting

Moyes or no Moyes Rooney broke the record essentially as a support striker, if you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack

Mueller's strength has never ever been speed! You horribly exposed yourself there so don't try and explain away your error. Speed has never been his forte so the issue of its loss can never arise. You don't lose what you never hard. I'm not surprised you don't see anything in Mueller, anybody comparing Thomas Lemar to Mbappe is not who should be taken serious in football punditry

Why are they not comparable to Griezmann? Bring out their stats let's compare so we can see just how clueless you are. Everything Griezmann is doing now Mueller had done before clocking 25 so just zip it mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

If they back Sarri the way they backed Conte, then he is in trouble.
We can't always sign all our transfer targets but we did bid for koulibaly even laurentis confirmed it.....Conte left juvr because they didn't sign Juan iturbe....iturbe now plays for a Mexican side....Conte transfer targets are mostly donkeys sef...llorente candreva bibany.....I'm glad the wigman is out....No more suffer without the ball nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
This is a nonsensical point. What trophies have Harry Kane won despite all his Golden boots? I'm tired of your jejune analysis! I have shown you proof of what Rooney can do when asked to led the line! I don't have time for your hair-splitting

Moyes or no Moyes Rooney broke the record essentially as a support striker, if you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack

Mueller's strength has never ever been speed! You horribly exposed yourself there so don't try and explain away your error. Speed has never been his forte so the issue of its loss can never arise. You don't lose what you never hard. I'm not surprised you don't see anything in Mueller, anybody comparing Thomas Lemar to Mbappe is not who should be taken serious in football punditry

Why are they not comparable to Griezmann? Bring out their stats let's compare so we can see just how clueless you are. Everything Griezmann is doing now Mueller had done before clocking 25 so just zip it mate
Muller was quicker than now. He's lost that bit of acceleration, only a clueless person would say otherwise.
And nope, Rooney was never our best player in any of our title win. Nani, Cr7, Rvp were. Yeye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Conte can't even convince Chamberlain to sign for premier league champions....Chamberlain for fvk sake....We were doing well around January before that clown sabotaged our season with his stupid rants

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
Mere looking at your queer fonts I can tell you're another teenage simp seeking attention. Hasta luego

Abasi!

These children of now! Seek attention from who? you?

you get vagina? Abi you be legal tender? O'boy, later!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
diadem10:

Mbappe's second goal against the Argentines was started by Pogba. It's like you didn't watch this worldcup campaign.

Let me give you an easier job. Watch Mbappe's highlight touches vs Peru, Belgium, Croatia and Argentina. You would notice Pogba and Mbappe 'gummed' body together like twins in those matches. And it wasn't just the goals scored by Mbappe, of which one was a tap in and the other a mistake from Subasic but the main reason he was raved about was because he constantly looked threatening on the counter and it was Pogba who made that possible.

Btw, Mbappe started 24 league games, scored 13 goals and assisted 8. He bacame shite as soon as Neymar was off injured.
Take several seats my friend. I'm talking direct involvement you're yarning megedefegede

E say a mistake by Subasic. What was Subasic's mistake there edakun? If that was a mistake then what do we call what Lloris did? Do you realize that nobody created more chances from open play for France than Mbappe? Attributing that to Pogba is clowning and absolutely laughable! The penalty were Mbappe took the ball from his own half that led to the penalty was also Pogba? FOH

I don't care for what happened after Neymar went down. All I want to know is why the great Thomas Lemar only averaged 3 goals and 8 assists for an entire season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
Take several seats my friend. I'm talking direct involvement you're yarning megedefegede

E say a mistake by Subasic. What was Subasic's mistake there edakun? If that was a mistake then what do we call what Lloris did? Do you realize that nobody created more chances from open play for France than Mbappe? Attributing that to Pogba is clowning and absolutely laughable! The penalty were Mbappe took the ball from his own half that led to the penalty was also Pogba? FOH

I don't care for what happened after Neymar went down. All I want to know is why the great Thomas Lemar only averaged 3 goals and 8 assists for an entire season
Created many chances? You mean by cutting back after being released on the counter by Pogba? Lol.

Dey there dey ask yeye question on why Lemar had less than stellar season for a depleted Monaco side. You go see the answer in your dream. I wan sleep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Agbakolly:
We can't always sign all our transfer targets but we did bid for koulibaly even laurentis confirmed it.....Conte left juvr because they didn't sign Juan iturbe....iturbe now plays for a Mexican side....Conte transfer targets are mostly donkeys sef...llorente candreva bibany.....I'm glad the wigman is out....No more suffer without the ball nonsense

Do you know that Conte didn't support Matic's sale? Do you know that Morata wasn't his first choice? Do you know that Conte would have resigned before the league started last season? I hope the board won't use that wack transfer system for Sarri.

I won't be surprised if Monaco steal Golovin under our nose and we start looking for injured players again to buy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

Do you know that Conte didn't support Matic's sale? Do you know that Morata wasn't his first choice? Do you know that Conte would have resigned before the league started last season? I hope the board won't use that wack transfer system for Sarri.

I won't be surprised if Monaco steal Golovin under our nose and we start looking for injured players again to buy.
This one just hated Conte without having a distinct reason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

Do you know we snatched jorginho under pep nose?
Conte didn't support matic sale to epl rival
We did bid for lukaku and he choosed United over us........

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

I don't hate him but saying the board didn't back him is not true....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Agbakolly:
Do you know we snatched jorginho under pep nose?
Conte didn't support matic sale to epl rival
We did bid for lukaku and he choosed United over us........

cheesy

That was a 'siamese' move to get Sarri. Now Sarri is here, you will see how they will start dragging foot on buying quality players. If the CSKA president didn't come out to say nothing has been agreed with Chelsea on Golovin, some of us would think Golovin is about to hit Heathrow this evening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

I tire. When Conte didn't hide it throughout last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Agbakolly:
I don't hate him but saying the board didn't back him is not true....
The board did NOT back him. Whether his targets were good or not is subjective.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2018
femiti:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMiL4_1Yewg

Messi was 19 when he did this. Them no born that youth corper Melvyn11 well to dey comment on things he never witnessed.

You can see Eidur Gudjohnsen holding his head in disbelief at the bottom of the screen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Ijustwantto and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.