Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10800025 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10049) (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) (10054) (10055) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

No lies detected here. Carry along defender. Just another Sodje BoatHand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

You mean by silly people like airmark who will tell us that he is the best defender in epl history

Defender wey dey run from Morata
If I say baba, you say ngida, na you Sabi.

I rate VVD BTW. Just not the way the media and Liverpool fans on Twitter portray him, as if we haven't seen better defenders.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

You mean by silly people like airmark who will tell us that he is the best defender in epl history

Defender wey dey run from Morata

grin grin grin

You are silly for allowing VVD to be overrated.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2020
airmark:

Maldini and Ramos conceded 6 at home despite having their number 1s in post unlike VVD.

You would have had a good point if you could back it with like at least 3 of those goals caused by VVD.

Well in Ramos defense, he was barely 23 and not a Hyped world-class defender then when that happened .. VVD is chasing 30 now in his peak too

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
FergieRaww:

Well in Ramos defense, he was barely 23 and not a Hyped world-class defender then when that happened .. VVD is chasing 30 now in his peak too

Ramos had already won 2 la liga trophies before it happened. He was also in Fifa best 11 among other honours. So, that 'Rookie' card can't play here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
airmark:

Ramos had already won 2 la liga trophies before it happened. He was also in Fifa best 11. So that 'Rookie' card can't play here.

LoL grin

a man can try!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
FergieRaww:

LoL grin

a man can try!

grin

You wanted to finesse me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
pamcode:
Who is Pevski ballers abeg, fellow has to be very brave to have used an all Chelsea backline.
grin grin
Hopefully Zouma and Chillwell keep their forms, taking out Wilson for mitrovic still hurts cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Salah should learn to help his full back, if Salah makes defensive shifts like Mane does, I doubt that right side would be an express way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Almajirihunter:

grin grin
Hopefully Zouma and Chillwell keep their forms, taking out Wilson for mitrovic still hurts cheesy
your own sef good, what about those that removed Son because of the story abi stunt Mou pulled about him not being available

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Almajirihunter:

grin grin
You are Pevski? Wow what gave you that assurance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

When Allison dey make plenty saves even breaking record of saves in a CL final them say na VVD be player of the match

Now make VVD come answer him papa name they are looking for who was at fault

This life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Unlimited22:

Christensen and Reece James can both play DM but I'd rather it doesn't happen.
what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
airmark:

Don't blame me for Klopp, Gomez, Matip and other defenders praising VVD and tagging him, the leader.

Maldini and Ramos conceded 6 at home despite having their number 1s in post unlike VVD.

You would have had a good point if you could back it with like at least 3 of those goals caused by VVD.

Blaming deflected goals and others caused by GK and RB on the CB, should be left for full-blown Scummies. You've not graduated into that level yet in my eyes. Dont force it. grin

Coaches and teammates will always hype their own. It's left for you the neutral to seive hype from facts.

Who does Maldini and Ramos concede against?

Why didn't you highlight Matip's and Alisson's performance in the UCL final for the clean sheet they kept? Now it's GK and RB fault that made Liverpool concede 7..

UCL final Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham..... All hail VVD who delivered UCL trophy with a clean sheet.

EPL match Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool.. Deflection, GK, RB at fault.

The double standard is overwhelming!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin

You are silly for allowing VVD to be overrated.

The defender who chopped 7 to a team who barely escaped relegation

Thanks to VVD, Morata found another club. If the world best defender can be fleeing from Morata then something must be good about him

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
airmark:

Don't blame me for Klopp, Gomez, Matip and other defenders praising VVD and tagging him, the leader.

Blaming deflected goals and others caused by GK and RB on the CB, should be left for full-blown Scummies. You've not graduated into that level yet in my eyes. Dont force it. grin

So what was the leader doing while his team was Shipping 7 goals to a team who barely escaped relegation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
timbros:

Coaches and teammates will always hype their own. It's left for you the neutral to seive hype from facts.

Why didn't you highlight Matip's and Alisson's performance in the UCL final for the clean sheet they kept? Now it's GK and RB fault that made Liverpool concede 7..

UCL final Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham..... All hail VVD who delivered UCL trophy with a clean sheet.

UCL final

Matip had the most clearance
Allison had the most saves
But all credit was given to VVD

Today we are hearing some shalaye about RB, GK Deflection

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Exonerate1:

H

When VVD wins a world cup as a starter let us compare him to Boateng

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

UCL final

Matip had the most clearance
Allison had the most saves
But all credit was given to VVD

Today we are hearing some shalaye about RB, GK Deflection

Yesterday just put to bed the debate of who is more important in that Liverpool back line.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

So what was the leader doing while his team was Shipping 7 goals to a team who barely escaped relegation

A leader who cloudnt organise his RB and GK, is that one a leader?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Greatihex:
which mail?

Do you think my conclusion on Barkley and RLC is from one match?

Whether it's from a single match or not RLC has not been better than Ross Barkley, be it at crystal palace or under sarri he has not been better than Ross Barkley.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Unlimited22:

If I say baba, you say ngida, na you Sabi.

I rate VVD BTW. Just not the way the media and Liverpool fans on Twitter portray him, as if we haven't seen better defenders.
Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

Firmino na wasteman. A striker that doesnt score

If his wingers were Willian and Hazard nk

Una dey curse Morata for scoring 11 in a season, if na firmino una come get nko

Pls be specific when you want to name hazard.

Simply put real Madrid hazard, when you want to mention him among useless players.

Thanks for your co-operation.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Salah should learn to help his full back, if Salah makes defensive shifts like Mane does, I doubt that right side would be an express way.
if he does that, he will not score as much again.
You know that it is only goals that count now, so if you don't get it you don't know how to play.
He does the less work in that attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Greatihex:
that is why he is average.

Still better than RLC

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
timbros:

grin

The difference between me and you is, i come with proofs to back my views while you have none.

In yesterday's match, was it VVD's fault that deflected shots got into the net?

Was it his fault that Adrian stupidly caused the first goal?

Was it his fault that the 2nd goal was caused by poor defending by the RB?

Your attempt to put the blame on VVD fell woefully on its face as you have no proof to back it up.

Regarding the UCL final, take your cry to the doorstep of Uefa or write Squawka's editor that you didn't see anything that VVD did in the final. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
pkasso:
Yes, I'm a proud Chelsea fan grin Olodo. This one no even be matter of banter. Guy, you talk too much shyte. Just go siddon somewhere lick your Aston Villa-inflicted wounds.

So you think cos you are a Bayern fan you can't be bantered,guy koshiiiiii !!!! You that don't talk shyte,where is your uefa football pro license undecided

Werey dey nairaland dey form analyst cos he don play football manager for him London tokunbo used HP pentium M....

Ogbeni my job here is to laff, banter,troll and mock my fellow EPL big rivals and I don't care if it is shyte to you,I am here for fun and LOL not as a deluded ARM CHAIR FOOTBALL ANALYST like you....

Now fvck off back to your irrelevant club and farmers league where you don't matter in the grand scheme of things.....

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
pamcode:
You are Pevski? Wow what gave you that assurance?

I wasn’t really expecting much from my defense,it’s more about the attack this season : but when it came it came good,just sad James didn’t play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
MorataFC:
what?
Chris has played DM for Denmark and he did it well.

Reece played half of his games for Wigan in midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who can open this tweet and check the video in it to see the best defender in the world

https://twitter.com/FitzgeraldL85/status/1312874411695968257?s=08
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

Same thing Maldini and Ramos did when their teams shipped 6 goals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10049) (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) (10054) (10055) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.