Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,114 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862889 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) (10054) (10055) (10056) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
airmark:

grin

The difference between me and you is, i come with proofs to back my views while you have none.

In yesterday's match, was it VVD's fault that deflected shots got into the net?

Was it his fault that Adrian stupidly caused the first goal?

Was it his fault that the 2nd goal was caused by poor defending by the RB?

Your attempt to put the blame on VVD fell woefully on its face as you have no proof to back it up.

Regarding the UCL final, take your cry to the door step of Uefa or write Squawka's editor that you didn't see anything that VVD did in the final. grin

We are saying the same thing.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

If its 'a VVD led Liverpool' that won the UCL with a clean sheet, then it's also 'a VVD led Liverpool' that swallowed 7 goals against an Aston Villa team that narrowly escaped relegation just 2 months ago.

Don't you think it's double standard to credit one person when a team win but exonerate that same person when the team lose woefully?

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
popizaino:

Still better than RLC
dumb and Senseless Barkley cannot be better than anybody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

The defender who chopped 7 to a team who barely escaped relegation

Thanks to VVD, Morata found another club. If the world best defender can be fleeing from Morata then something must be good about him
grin grin grin This man e

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
timbros:

We are saying the same thing.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

If its 'a VVD led Liverpool' that won the UCL with a clean sheet, then it's also 'a VVD led Liverpool' that swallowed 7 goals against an Aston Villa team that narrowly escaped relegation just 2 months ago.

Don't you think it's double standard to credit one person when a team win but exonerate that same person when the team lose woefully?

No.

In the UCL final, he was responsible for aborting Tottenham's biggest chance to score and also beat Kane in aerial contests all night.

It would have been double standard, if VVD was the one responsible for the heavy loss yesterday.

You have tried, take a nap now. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Congrats to RJ24 on his first ever senior national team call up

Tammy, Chilly and Sancho's invitations are all pending cause of the social gathering they attended - Tammy's birthday, I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
macjireh:

shey if dem tell u say Liverpool go lose by 7 goals,,u for swear say u go deactivate? can u deactivate now cool

I didn't make the promise na grin,I only made the statement against assnal....why are you so concerned about me deactivating my account grin.....guess my "senseless" and "shyte" trolling is triggering you here and lampard in London cos I don't understand cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
BlueMann:
Congrats to RJ24 on his first ever senior national team call up

Tammy, Chilly and Sancho's invitations are all pending cause of the social gathering they attended - Tammy's birthday, I think.
Congrats to James and hope he performs for England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
https://twitter.com/FitzgeraldL85/status/1312874411695968257?s=08

What happened to the best defender in the world here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
How is todd cantwell still at norwich.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Manure fans be paraing on PL FAN ZONE..........Never Knew that Ole had relegation on his cv sha gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
airmark:

No.

In the UCL final, he was responsible for aborting Tottenham's biggest chance to score and also beat Kane in aerial contests all night.

It would have been double standard, if VVD was the one responsible for the heavy loss yesterday.

You have tried, take a nap now. grin

So aborting Son's chance is now more important than Matip's 14 clearances in the game? Or Alison's 8 saves in the game? Wow!

Do you see how you have credited VVD, while overlooking other defensive contributions from other defenders? Alisson made 8 saves in that match. EIGHT SAVES IN A FINAL!! But no, VVD has all the praise.

No wahala. VVD won the UCL and VVD chopped 7 goals from Aston Villa....

Meanwhile, spot VVD in the image below... The alpha and omega of Liverpool defence...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chelsea first XI 2020/2021

Mendy
Cesar Zouma Thiago Chilwell
Kante Kovacic
Havertz
Ziyech Werner Pulisic

2. 24wins 9draws 5loses 81points

£370m

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
timbros:

So aborting Son's chance is now more important than Matip's 14 clearances in the game? Or Alison's 8 saves in the game? Wow!

Do you see how you have credited VVD, while overlooking other defensive contributions from other defenders? Alisson made 8 saves in that match. EIGHT SAVES IN A FINAL!! But no, VVD has all the praise.

No wahala. VVD won the UCL and VVD chopped 7 goals from Aston Villa....

Meanwhile, spot VVD in the image below... The alpha and omega of Liverpool defence...

Point out where i claimed that others didn't do their jobs well. You have 'Scummy' engraved in your heart. grin

I was all about debunking that wrong claim that VVD didn't do anything in the final. There's more to defending than clearing balls into the stands from the box.

Like i stated earlier, take your story to Uefa and Squawka. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea first XI 2020/2021

Mendy
Cesar Zouma Thiago Chilwell
Kante Kovacic
Havertz
Ziyech Werner Pulisic

2. 24wins 9draws 5loses 81points

£370m

How i wish we can use this team to shock Europe. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nikiballer:

I didn't make the promise na grin,I only made the statement against assnal....why are you so concerned about me deactivating my account grin.....guess my "senseless" and "shyte" trolling is triggering you here and lampard in London cos I don't understand cheesy
I pray oo...ur trolling does nothing to me cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
airmark:

Point out where i claimed that others didn't do their jobs well. You have 'Scummy' engraved in your heart. grin

I was all about debunking that wrong claim that VVD didn't do anything in the final. There's more to defending than clearing balls into the stands from the box.

Like i stated earlier, take your story to Uefa and Squawka. grin

Point where I said VVD didn't do anything in the final.

If VVD delivered UCL, VVD delivered the 7 goals too.

But if you say Deflection, RB, GK is responsible for the 7 goals, then Matip and Alisson is responsible for the UCL final clean sheet.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Greatihex:
dumb and Senseless Barkley cannot be better than anybody.

grin grin grin

I don't need time to even vindicate me any further.Barkley just need to keep doing what he has been doing to keep making appearances,while RLC needs rot on the bench .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
timbros:

Yesterday just put to bed the debate of who is more important in that Liverpool back line.
don't Think So.Arnold was thoroughly exposed and that was the express villa used.aside from the 4th minute brain fart by adrian,every other goal conceded nah 90% chance say allison no go catch am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
our thread is now over 10k .... the only thread on Nairaland to reach that long

long live Chelsea... long live every one in this thread

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
BLUELemon:
our thread is now over 10k .... the only thread on Nairaland to reach that long

long live Chelsea... long live every one in this thread
are u really sure?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Very nice short documentary by vice on pulisic. Had no idea both his parents were footballers. A true football family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbiY0Sk1G0g

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bunsenbun:
don't Think So.Arnold was thoroughly exposed and that was the express villa used.aside from the 4th minute brain fart by adrian,every other goal conceded nah 90% chance say allison no go catch am.
TAA isn't good defensively (even Marcelo better pass am)...Main reason why KW and KT are both ahead of him in the NT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ruben Loftus-Cheek is set to join Fulham on loan. Talks still going on between Chelsea and Fulham but the expectation is that it will get done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Herbiedeen:

TAA isn't good defensively (even Marcelo better pass am)...Main reason why KW and KT are both ahead of him in the NT.

Hol up! ma niqqa .. are you actually comparing TAA to Marcelo now?? abi Hakimi's of this world done finish

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
timbros:

Point where I said VVD didn't do anything in the final.

If VVD delivered UCL, VVD delivered the 7 goals too.

But if you say Deflection, RB, GK is responsible for the 7 goals, then Matip and Alisson is responsible for the UCL final clean sheet.
Na wa o, u know say Dem no dey use logic judge ball na to watch the match see wetin happen be d thing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
FergieRaww:

Hol up! ma niqqa .. are you actually comparing TAA to Marcelo now?? abi Hakimi's of this world done finish

E shock me oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

I don't need time to even vindicate me any further.Barkley just need to keep doing what he has been doing to keep making appearances,while RLC needs rot on the bench .
which kind fan go want make him team player rot for bench shocked Na wa o na to win argument

anyway God no view ur request sp RLC dey go loan and i hope he performs his best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
FergieRaww:

I mean 'defensively' bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Herbiedeen:

I mean 'defensively' bro

I perfectly understand what you mean

I mean you can drive your points home if you use his mates to compare him defensively

now how would this sound "Greenwood no dey position well for 18' yard box even CR7 better pass am"

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
RLC to Fulham on loan....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) (10054) (10055) (10056) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.