Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10819042 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (19536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

On point like arda Turan being a midfielder and playing beside and behind Matic?

Buahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahaahahaha grin grin

Stop stop grin
Have you watch him play for Turkey national team undecided..i meant beside not behind nitwit. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
Have you watch him play for Turkey national team undecided..i meant beside not behind nitwit. undecided

He plays behind their number 1 for turkey, as a ball boy grin grin grin

Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin them dey store fowl egg for your head? Hensben grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

He plays behind their number 1 for turkey, as a ball boy grin grin grin

Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin them dey store fowl egg for your head? Hensben grin
By the way, i thought he can play beside matic due to his aggressive style of play #my opinion..How is that a troll @dopeSK undecided...fyi, Lampard was moved from AMF to box-to-box and so many players in the past.

The way u dey laugh nor go run enter road oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
By the way, i thought he can play beside matic due to his aggressive style of play #my opinion..How is that a troll @dopeSK undecided...fyi, Lampard was moved from AMF to box-to-box
The way u dey laugh nor go run enter road oo

Lampard na winger? Ehn? Hensben grin

Troll of the Century
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lampard na winger? Ehn? Hensben grin

Troll of the Century
simeone plays four midfielders and two strikers, Turan is not a proper winger, he is one of the four midfielders simeone deploy. Do you even understand football at all...rooney plays DMF/CM for man u.
You are the troll here @dopeSK. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
simeone plays five midfielders and two strikers, Turan is not a proper winger, he is one of the five midfielders simeone deploy. Do you even understand football at all.

No, but I understand english and can speak it fluently tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

No, but I understand english and can speak it fluently tongue

Rooney play CM n DMF for manure most times. what will you say about that?

and so? if you can speak english fluently. #mental slavery @dopejemi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
simeone plays five midfielders and two strikers, Turan is not a proper winger, he is one of the five midfielders simeone deploy. Do you even understand football at all...rooney plays DMF/CM for man u.
Yeah, and how many defenders?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
Rooney play CM n DMF for manure most times. what will you say about that?

and so? if you can speak english fluently. #mental slavery @dopejemi.

You can't cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
So because United signed an Unproven Rb and Bastian they have become too happy,the next thing is to troll the champions.......
Boring Boring Boring.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tval:
Pedro to Chelsea cool cool

Pedro to Chelsea is like Gudjohnsen to Barcelona. #lowoutput

Pedro will add bite to Chelsea's attack? I just dey LOL.

Pedro is not better than Jesus Navas. A guy who can't take a player one on one.

Anyway, Chelsea should go ahead and buy him. After all, he may help them win the epl title, but forget ucl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:
So because United signed an Unproven Rb and Bastian they have become too happy,the next thing is to troll the champions.......
Boring Boring Boring.....

Na we sign falcao? My friend kpechionu dia

And FYI, we have the right to be happy for the next 20 years, you know why? Cause we have 20 epl titles to our name, so enjoy your temporary glory while it lasts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
chrisley024:
Yeah, and how many defenders?
I have edited my post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Did we sign falcao?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
I have edited my post.
hahaha. you're late grin
hensben:
simeone plays five midfielders and two strikers, Turan is not a proper winger, he is one of the five midfielders simeone deploy. Do you even understand football at all...rooney plays DMF/CM for man u.
Simeone is allowed by fifa to field 12 players. grin cheesy grin cheesy
This guy should join a circus. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
Did we sign falcao?

No, you sold him

Una no sign am on loan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

You can't cheesy
Who your english speaking don help @dopeSK. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
Who your english speaking don help @dopeSK. undecided

Your miserable life hensben grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

No, you sold him

Una no sign am on loan?
sign am on loan?mr english teacher grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
sign am on loan?mr english teacher grin

In your own words, describe falcao's deal, you guys _______ falcao

PS: I use pigin, so it's allowed

But if you want me to elaborate more on what I said I will cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Your miserable life hensben grin grin
How? expatiate? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
How? expatiate? undecided

With time you'll understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

In your own words, describe falcao's deal, you guys _______ falcao

PS: I use pigin, so it's allowed

But if you want me to elaborate more on what I said I will cheesy
I know you are right, i wan text ur SK brain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
I know you are right, i wan text ur SK brain.

Lol, breeze dey your head grin grin

I will not beat you again, eehear?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

With time you'll understand
Waiting u dey try form now, Albert Eisten undecided

you are nothing but SK addict.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
Waiting u dey try form now, Albert Eisten undecided

you are nothing but SK addict.

Hensben you be clown, egg head grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
chrisley024:
hahaha. you're late grin
Simeone is allowed by fifa to field 12 players. grin cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy
I know your problem. chrisley024=weed addict.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

And FYI, we have the right to be happy for the next 20 years, you know why? Cause we have 20 epl titles to our name, so enjoy your temporary glory while it lasts

United fans and past achievements..... like ya all didn't mourn every Tuesday and Wednesday last season, Y didn't u stare at your 20 whatever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

On point like arda Turan being a midfielder and playing beside and behind Matic?

Buahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahaahahaha grin grin

Stop stop grin
gringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:

United fans and past achievements..... like ya all didn't mourn every Tuesday and Wednesday last season, Y didn't u stare at your 20 whatever

Mourn at what we've won 3 times? Mourn at the shame and disgrace your club, arsenal and man city brought to the EPL or mourn at the fact that you got knocked out in your own stadium with 10 men

Yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tval:
Pedro to Chelsea cool cool
Is this shii real? I need to find out asap.

Pedro may no longer be in his prime, but he's better than every other ninja we've tried on that right wing ever since the departure of joe cole and duff.

He works his socks off for his team. He's always eager to win the ball back whenever his team loses possession. He's the kind of player mourinho will like.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
I know your problem. chrisley024=weed addict.
now I know why the numerous errors in your posts; weed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (19536) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.