Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10819040 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (19536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:
Hope u know the slowpoke is not a Chelsea fan?
The dickhead is. Anu ohia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Definitely the worst chelsea fan ave ever seen or should I say hazard fan boy
A disgrace to chelsea fans
grin
Man you haven't seen bigkesh. If you do...
The dickhead tops.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Now imagine Iker Casillas signing for Atletico Madrid because of 'family reasons'...

#Loyalty

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
SailorXY:

trust me its way better to travel light than be laden with a skull full of shiit smiley

Once again, You have nothing Upstairs.. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
timbros:
Now imagine Iker Casillas signing for Atletico Madrid because of 'family reasons'...

#Loyalty

Let go of the pain

Family comes first, it means a lot to others, maybe not to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Football these days are just pure business, no one wants commitment again. grin

Btw, paying 21m pounds for pedro is it a good deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
lordfalcao:

Of course yes! I'm sure if he goes to chelsea, he'll be the player with the most career trophies in Chelsea history!

BTW, he is leaving for nothing less than €30 million!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
homesteady:

Of course yes! I'm sure if he goes to chelsea, he'll be the player with the most career trophies in Chelsea history!

BTW, he is leaving for nothing less than €30 million!
On your first paragraph are you been sarcastic or what ??

30 million € is 21 million £
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
lordfalcao:
On your first paragraph are you been sarcastic or what ??

30 million € is 21 million £

Obviously no! or is there any player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Mourn at what we've won 3 times? Mourn at the shame and disgrace your club, arsenal and man city brought to the EPL or mourn at the fact that you got knocked out in your own stadium with 10 men

Yes
And u couldn't even beat that team over 180mins and 38matches....U couldn't top Arsenal and City.....And yet they are a disgrace,pls what are u?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
timbros:

#Loyalty

Lol,forget it bro......... Its a good thing to give the Needy your leftover........

They can have Our Second GK......Its Nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Megedefegede
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:

And u couldn't even beat that team over 180mins and 38matches....U couldn't top Arsenal and City.....And yet they are a disgrace,pls what are u?

Did we play your useless club 38 times?

We've been topping those Beetches for aeons, so why should I fuss when they managed to top us for two seasons

What are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
lordfalcao:

Based on his pedigree, I think it is a great steal. But on current form, he comes with a risk- you never know who will be the next Shevi or... Falcao!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

We've been topping those Beetches for aeons, so why should I fuss when they managed to top us for two seasons

What are you?

All those ones na story......Currently you are the Fourth best team in EPL....Deal with it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nonsense. . . . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33477349

Mikel Obi to stay at Chelsea after Mourinho blocks his sale

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has refused to sanction the sale of midfielder John Mikel Obi, delivering a blow to United Arab Emirates suitors Al Ain and Al Wahda.

The Nigeria international, who started only six league games last season, wants to leave Stamford Bridge after failing to hold down a regular starting place.

The 28-year-old, who has two years left on his contract, has been told he remains part of manager Mourinho's future plans.

"There's absolutely no truth to reports linking Mikel with a move to Turkey or any Chinese club for that matter," a source close to the talks told BBC Sport.

"Only two clubs from the UAE showed strong interest last month but they could not meet his club's valuation.

"Mikel has a contract with Chelsea until 2017, as things stand he will not be leaving the club this transfer window as speculated."

Mikel who moved to Chelsea in the summer of 2006 has increasingly become a fringe member of the squad due to the form of Nemanja Matic.

With the emergence of highly-rated midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek, the Super Eagle has fallen down the pecking order at the club ahead of the 2015/16 season.

Fenerbahce are reportedly interested in signing Mikel but BBC Sport understands Chelsea will only listen to a US $16.8 million offer.

The Turkish club's president Aziz Yildirim has told the local media they cannot meet Chelsea's valuation.

"Chelsea want €15 million and Mikel asked for €5 million a season over four years. We are talking €35 million," Yildirim told reporters at their Topuk Yayla training ground.

"This definitely is not something we can pursue."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Spy360:
Man you haven't seen bigkesh. If you do...
The dickhead tops.
Coming from someone who insists Mourinho left Inter because he was sacked......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:

Lol,forget it bro......... Its a good thing to give the Needy your leftover........

They can have Our Second GK......Its Nothing

Abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wtf...1066 pages...wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Let go of the pain

Family comes first, it means a lot to others, maybe not to you

Trust me, you don't know the importance of family more than me.

Moreover you won't understand the angle I'm coming from in my earlier post. So let's just leave it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

What are you?
man u is the most useless club, they cheated their way to the top so i don't have regards for them.

Respect to liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:

Coming from someone who insists Mourinho left Inter because he was sacked......
I have a huge respect for JM because he is a winner. He brings practicality and realism to football coaching. But Mou usually have frosty relationships with club owners- Abram, Morratti, Perez. That is because he makes huge demands that they are unwillingly to meet, he can't play without the best and forces the owners to go against their books to buy thereby leaving them in a financial mess. Check what happened to Inter after Mou left- they haven't recovered till date. Yes he is a great tactician but that doesn't mean he is indispensible.

Currently Abram is not ready to splash any cash, he has a stadium to build, therefore Mou has to sell to buy. If he wants longevity at Chelsea (as I believe he does), then he has got to build his own future.

If any Chelsea fan doubts me then put forth your reasons but don't insult me. I want to be bornagain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
man u is the most useless club, they cheated their way to the top so i don't have regards for them.

Respect to liverpool.

Proves? I'm waiting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Spy360:

I have a huge respect for JM because he is a winner. He brings practicality and realism to football coaching. But Mou usually have frosty relationships with club owners- Abram, Morratti, Perez. That is because he makes huge demands that they are unwillingly to meet, he can't play without the best and forces the owners to go against their books to buy thereby leaving them in a financial mess. Check what happened to Inter after Mou left- they haven't recovered till date. Yes he is a great tactician but that doesn't mean he is indispensible.

Currently Abram is not ready to splash any cash, he has a stadium to build, therefore Mou has to sell to buy. If he wants longevity at Chelsea (as I believe he does), then he has got to build his own future.

If any Chelsea fan doubts me then put forth your reasons but don't insult me. I want to be bornagain.

Another prove u know Nothing.....
Which club spends better than Real? Yet in the past 8 years Mou is the coach that spent least......Ancellotti spent more in one window than Mourinho did in 3years....If he was a money bag,Madrid is the perfect place to spend....He spent on Ozil,Khedira and co....

At Inter,he was short of funds that he had to sign local products....Milito,Motta,Lucio(free),Eto(more like bonus),Muntari ,Pandev......And he won the treble,U call this spending?? He left the team in a good state.....Mou Never spent $25m on a player at inter.......

At Porto he bought 4 peanuts players that he discovered in Brazil himself when he was at Leira...... That's spending Abi

He arrived Chelsea when Arsenal just went Unbeaten, United of cos was also a rival.....Abram spent,He gathered a team and won the league with the Record point ever....... No club with New money have won the league at first attempt,not even PSG in that poverty French league........

Moneybag Indeed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
obainojazz:
Wtf...1066 pages...wow
All thanks to Dayokanu,A40,Debroslink and their new recruits- Dopejemi and homesteady
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Spy360:

You are nothing but a nitwit..All what you wrote about mou is false..He sold ibra to barca for whooping sum, he signed eto, lucio(free) n milito from the money. Inter squad were filled with aged players reason they collapsed after mou just like ancelotti's ac milan. Mou won ucl with porto guess who was his strikers benny mcarthy n alberto. Mou wasn't the coach when madrid signed cr7, bale n james(most expensive signing in madrid squad), madrid have always been a marque signing club. How can mou forces owner to go against their book? Abrahimovich was willing to sign quality stars after buying chelsea how is that mou's doing huh. Chelsea current squad is balance in terms of their starting eleven they just need two signings that will bring competition to the squad(unlike man united) so why the rush to sign players when we are not yet in the middle of july.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:

All thanks to Dayokanu,A40,Debroslink and their new recruits- Dopejemi and homesteady
Ok this one got me laughing

U wan bring raumdeuter for ww2 hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moneysoldier2: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
I wanted to make a post about a particular hazard stats but I know jimmy4x will come and attack me from no where
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:

I've been commenting on this thread even before you bought your 1st internet-enabled phone! undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
homesteady:

I've been commenting on this thread before you bought your 1st internet-enabled phone! undecided undecided

'New recruit'doesn't mean u are new to nairaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
moneysoldier2:
I wanted to make a post about a particular hazard stats but I know jimmy4x will come and attack me from no where
I thought I was the only one

Singing in p-squares voice

I don't care who are where u from or what u do

Just as long as u mention hazard I will always be there

Bring it bring it on

I am jimmy jimmy4x

No matter what u say am a hazards LovePeddler ill do my best to D1CK RIDE hazard

And rise eh rise eh rise eh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigkesh:
'New recruit'doesn't mean u are new to nairaland

That's why I didn't say I registered on NL before you!

So what do you mean by new recruits?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (19536) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.