Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,199 members, 7,925,714 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11081406 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (19799) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 4:00am On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2012
So debo ur conclusion na say we get serious beef for FT? Na wa for u sha! See bros we got no beef for d DUD,and dats a fact. Truth is, we've ran out of patience for d 50mil flop same way u can't stand d sight of a Certain Chamakh,aluminium or Djorou! And,if only d DUD can improve to match d yeye 50mil tag wey him carry,we go loff am d way u guys loff Jenkinson(of dis season).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2012
Ibime: Dayo, this coogar guy is slooooow don't mind him. Do you remember his infamous argument that the value of a fraction reduces when the denominator reduces? Since that day, I never pay attention to any statistical argument the doofus makes, Primary school students have better grasp of arithmetic than that twerp.

Bursted! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
If Your All Ex-Chelsea Players Ages Is Reduced To 21yr Which Player You Want Back At Chelsea.
(Except Drogba i know We All Want)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
190: If Your All Ex-Chelsea Players Ages Is Reduced To 21yr Which Player You Want Back At Chelsea.

Carry your primary school puzzle to retardd section.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
190: If Your All Ex-Chelsea Players Ages Is Reduced To 21yr Which Player You Want Back At Chelsea.

This fooool thinks here is a playground. Always making senseless comments. Don't u see the level of intelligence around here? This is not the romance section where u and fellow dummies spew rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
Either Torres Goes back to Spain or risk not being selected for the World Cup in Brazil, I don't understand why Chelsea is finding it soo hard to count its loss with Torres and Move on.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2012

What is this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
^^^
LWKMD!!... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2012
Gaggi:

This fooool thinks here is a playground. Always making senseless comments. Don't u see the level of intelligence around here? This is not the romance section where u and fellow dummies spew rubbish.

Shutup c.u.nt angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2012
190:

Shutup c.u.nt angry

mercedez 190, one will expect u to keep quiet over this show of shame you put up here. do u think here is kiddies avenue? how can u be asking this kind of pre-nursery questions to fathers and grand fathers here. pls to avoid further shame and embarrassments, stop talking and be a good listener cos it has been confirmed that u make more sense keeping quiet than when talking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2012
LOL at comments.
Seriously, people should know when to be mature. Haba.

Another 3 points tomorrow, i say, yes we can.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2012
LOL. Chelsea and their yaba left fans. grin

Hmmmm.....I predict a draw tomorrow for Chelsea.

Enuff said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2012
BlueDiva: LOL at comments.
Seriously, people should know when to be mature. Haba.

Another 3 points tomorrow, i say, yes we can.
'

do u have any idea of why the 190 was asking us such a childish question.
norwich are visiting the bridge at a very wrong time. smoke full our body ooo.
to me, come tomorrow, we will add norwich to our list of victims.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2012
Pataki: LOL. Chelsea and their yaba left fans. grin[b][/b]

Enuff said.
. Pally u wish cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2012
how old ar u self , abi u tink say na fifa game we dey play here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2012
diggz: . Pally u wish cheesy

1-1.

That is the score line. Come back after tomorrow to thank me for being magnanimous and not stating that Chelsea would lose their match tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2012
BlueDiva:

To think that Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin were all brought in to help him find his feet.
The guy is a disgrace, we better recall Lukaku from loan.
gbam grin grin, compare im wit lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2012
shocked shockedcheesy
Pataki:

1-1.

That is the score line. Come back after tomorrow to thank me for being magnanimous and not stating that Chelsea would lose their match tomorrow.
. See oh!! U still dey get mouth talk ?
sorry pal burr,we aint 7years trophyless gayners who got whooped as Usual last saturday cheesy we are d present Champions of Europe,d pride of london and FA cup holders. Nid I remind u of ur present position on the league table as against ours? So leave dat matter and start worrying about how to deal with BIG sam cos he's got da gayners number cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2012
Pataki:

1-1.

who be this? cheesy
ar.ses too get mouth. cheesy grin na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
Chelsea is home to Norwich tomorrow and I don't even have the confidence to buy Torres in my FPL team. If I say FL you say O another man say P omo na you sabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pataki: LOL. Chelsea and their yaba left fans. grin

Enuff said.

Side effects of Undiluted Ethanol tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
Torres is nt doing badly,even if he cant score he at least provides assists to the other team members.
i remember it took DD almost two seasons before he started scoring very well for Chelsea.his assista werent even as much as Torres's.
pls leave the chap alone.
he paid back E20m with his goal against Barca .
as long as Torres plays,chelsea wins and thats all that matters.
make una leave Torres abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
Here's Our News making the Waves as at Yesterday and Today :

- Cole in shocking Twitter blast at FA 't****' after coming under fire in Terry racist abuse report claim that his evidence was altered to include the word 'black'! shocked Read More at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2213277/Ashley-Cole-calls-FA-t---John-Terry-report.html?ITO=1490

- Terry escaped with four-match ban over single racist insult unlike Suarez's repeated abuse... as FA criticise his 'implausible' defence. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2213250/John-Terry-escaped-match-ban-single-racist-insult-Anton-Ferdinand.html#ixzz28VmbvS8U

- Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce we have signed a new five-year deal with our official beer partner Singha. wink

The agreement will see the Thai beer company remain a sponsor of the club until 2017 and further underlines Chelsea FC's growth and popularity across Asia.

Read More at http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2939531

- Daniel Sturridge is the only player unavailable to face Norwich on Saturday afternoon.

Roberto Di Matteo reports that the game comes a couple of days too early for the striker who suffered a hamstring injury prior to the home game against Juventus on 19 September. He will be fit after the forthcoming international break.
cool cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2012
1025:

mercedez 190, one will expect u to keep quiet over this show of shame you put up here. do u think here is kiddies avenue? how can u be asking this kind of pre-nursery questions to fathers and grand fathers here. pls to avoid further shame and embarrassments, stop talking and be a good listener cos it has been confirmed that u make more sense keeping quiet than when talking

and are you getting paid over this debate its not like RDM is reading these and taking notes
how about you peeps take a little breezer and calm the heck down

its starting to get hot in here with the insults and all that and i cant stand an insultive enviroment and those who are calling
for 190's head

Your left scro-sack!! angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Would have Loved it this Way cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
where is marin? is the dude injured?

page 119 of this thread left me dizzy with tables and logs of all sort, just because of one Mr Fernando.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Una see wetin torres just do so? God torres is a waste of money and resources...... SMH for those fools supporting torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nice one Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
chelseabmw: Una see wetin torres just do so? God torres is a waste of money and resources...... SMH for those fools supporting torres

You were saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
World class cross from ivanovic to torres.......goal torres

He is still a dead player.....

Torres can't score one on one...Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
nateevs:

You were saying?

Hope u saw the miss from torres? Did u? He has done this countless times.Can't torres just shoot the ball just the way falcao n RVP will do? D boi can't even pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (19799) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, Jskelly11, Neimarjr, obonujoker(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.