Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,832 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11375063 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (20106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
Lampard scores another penalty abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
Lampard goal

2-1

Its gonna be 4-1 today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
dayokanu: Lampard scores another penalty abi?

it's 5pm and dayokanu has no post-match comments yet? torres must have had a good afternoon! how many goals now and counting? some people are going to swallow their vomitus by may next year!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
How many 1 vs 1 was wasted by Torres once again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
This is chalked up as a good game for Torres.

Torreswatch: 3 good games in 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
FT messes up anoda 1 on 1 today again cheesy anyways,he scored too so no wahala for nau grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ibime: This is chalked up as a good game for Torres.

Torreswatch: 3 good games in 10

3 good games in 10? can you list these good games so we can have an arbitrary update?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
I've been updating everyweek through Torreswatch. Newcastle, arsenal, Norwich so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ibime: I've been updating everyweek through Torreswatch. Newcastle, arsenal, Norwich so far.

I actually thought he was quite poor today. Freezing when one on one and giving the ball away with silly flicks/dribbles as usual.

Well i guess it was a good game judging by the Nandometer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
ritchboy:

I actually thought he was quite poor today. Freezing when one on one and giving the ball away with silly flicks/dribbles as usual.

Well i guess it was a good game judging by the Nandometer grin grin

Todays game would be rated poor for most striker missing glaring one vs one opportunities but given that this is Torres Its an acceptable performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
Lol @ Nandometer cheesy Burr,on a more serious note sha FT is not d striker we nid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
How many 1 v 1 chances has torres converted in his chelsea career??

As far as my brain can go it reads zilch!

Surely, Torres is bound to succeed at chelsea. No other player has it this easy. I mean, torres can afford to 'hands on waist' for the entire match and still gets picked for the next game.

#iwither

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
OMO IBO: How many 1 v 1 chances has torres converted in his chelsea career??

Surely, Torres is bound to succeed at chelsea. No other player has it this easy. I mean, torres can afford to 'hands on waist' for the entire match and still gets picked for the next game.

#iwither

you've said it all, we need another striker to compete with him, the mere thought that he'll play no matter what is not good for the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Afi nandometre nah.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
Lamps and Oscar put him through twice clear one on one and he flopped it, but I still give him a good game cos he scored a sumptuous header and is improving in the air, strength and physicality.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Todays game would be rated poor for most striker missing glaring one vs one opportunities but given that this is Torres Its an acceptable performance

so torres did not play well against man city in wembley? ibime's alzheimer's need urgent checks'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2012
chewing!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:53am On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

so torres did not play well against man city in wembley? ibime's alzheimer's need urgent checks'

I don't count friendlies or charity matches. Didn't even watch that game so can't comment. Just be happy that I'm counting Norwich as good game whilst others are complaining of clear one on ones missed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by usbcable(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2012

#iwither
@bolded,
the most important so far in his club career.
rewind to the last semi final of the UCL where he dribbled past a certain valdez.

no more need to have a zilch record.

but as for epl matches, I no fit say sha oo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
And no One seem to be talkin' bout the evolving blues?

Good to know that commentators now dub us 'Barcelona In Blue' cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2012
El Guapo: And no One seem to be talkin' bout the evolving blues?

Na only you hear that one oh ! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2012

not me style tongue. the commentators should look for another phrase or whatever abeg.
well, sha, na only you hear that one. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2012

#iwither

Lmao . . . grin

Wonder what happened to you. You used to be a huge fan of the guy!

He's as useless as useless can be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2012
ItGeek: Seems our Champions league trophy is already bringing in more chedas cool cool cool

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/10/08/exclusive-manchester-united-and-real-madrid-top-global-shirt-sale-charts-081001/

man utd still killing 'em...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2012

Started with dem duds at MOTD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was listening to ALan Shearer's comments on MOTD about banning ashley cole and i thought what Is he serious? How stupid can one be on Live TV? All this bad belle against chelsea and its players is just amazing.
Him and Hansen gotta be one of the worst pundits ever! All they do is make senseless points about still videos and put it out like expert views.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2012
Hardly listen to Hansen, its so obvious he's out of his depth in chelsea related matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
West Brom fans singing ' There is only one John Terry' to Anton Ferdinand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
chelseabmw: West Brom fans singing ' There is only one John Terry' to Anton Ferdinand.

hahahahahahahaha, they want face racist charges?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
The same shearer said. . . "Chelsea are the closest we have to Barcelona in England". . . Seriously?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
1025:

hahahahahahahaha, they want face racist charges?

me enjoy the moments oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Chelsea are the only team in the Premier League yet to concede a second half goal this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (20106) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), Unlimited22, Ihebu4chelsea(m), Ibime(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.