Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861599 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12102) (12103) (12104) (12105) (12106) (12107) (12108) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Ibime:

Nigga said he was set up. grin grin grin

Man is sleeping on the job. grin

See the small chair he fell asleep on.

At this point he might as well divorce Colleen and be free to knack any puna he wants to knack

One of the pictures shows a girl taking pictures and one on the bed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:24am On Jul 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

Menage things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:57am On Jul 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

He is lucky he was not snapped naked like Wande Coal. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 3:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Odunharry:

Wait o. No be match dem show for morning??

Probably. 2nd game of the tourno
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

Was Falcao one of the best strikers in the world before his 2005 injury? 4yrs after the injury he left south America and joined Porto. How many 20yr old strikers in south America become the best striker at 20yrs.

Why don't you tell us the length of Belottis injuries or which player in the world does not suffer minor injury from time to time

Ask why this fraudulent airmark did not show the lenght of time the injury he highlighted put Relapsti out for.
The longest injury Relapsti Belotti had was 32 days. If it takes 4yrs to recover from a 32days injury then you are a dud player.

Imagine adding a 2days bruised knee as injury.

You have no shame. You and your citadel people

Na this part tear my belle grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 3:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Ibime:

Nigga said he was set up. grin grin grin

Man is sleeping on the job. grin

See the small chair he fell asleep on.

At this point he might as well divorce Colleen and be free to knack any puna he wants to knack

But he’s fully clothed and knocked out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:31am On Jul 26, 2021
TheLequte:

But he’s fully clothed and knocked out

Shayo

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OfficialDJ: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer and scammed a nairalander of a huge sum of money....

Beware of the kleptomanic thief who has a knack for stealing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2021
shey na like this we go dey look and Chelsea no go sign anybody ahead of next season undecided

I see Tuchel getting sacked before the end of the season sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2021
TheLequte:

Probably. 2nd game of the tourno
Cos I watch few minutes of the match Sunday morning. Most of the matches are bn aired in the morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

Was Falcao a great striker before the injury? Your lack of proper education and deductive reasoning will always shine through. If Falcao was not a world class striker pre injury then why is it the injury that stopped him from being a world class striker immediately after 2005?

So any striker who is not world class by age 20 can also blame injury? The way its easy to mock your lack of logic everytime you type more than 2 lines should make you go and beat up your teachers

Now you claimed Falcao became great in Porto, why did he drop in form after he had ruptured ligament in 2013/2014 season and never bounced back to his great form till now? That's fvcking 7yrs and according to swiz, he is talentless for not bouncing back asap.

Mumu, can you see that you shot yourself in the leg on this? Feyingbole high school graduate. grin

raumdeuter:

Show us the injuries Belotti have with dates

2 days out with knee bruises, 6 days out with knee issues is what stopped Belotti?

Relapsti is a dud. He is useless anyone blaming a 32days injury 4yrs later is hopeless

You lied that 30/32 days injury was all that affected Belotti, but as usual i exposed the lie. You are shameless to still be posting after lying against your top 10 striker. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2021
eitsei:
shey na like this we go dey look and Chelsea no go sign anybody ahead of next season undecided

Already? grin grin grin

Chelsea fans shaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OfficialDJ: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer and scammed a nairalander of a huge sum of money....

DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS MONIKER... HE'S A SCAMMER AND WE'RE CURRENTLY WORKING ON GETTING HIM ARRESTED
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Odunharry:

Cos I watch few minutes of the match Sunday morning. Most of the matches are bn aired in the morning.

Yeah. Morning to late morning ; brunch time, yuno.

The last group games will be played on Wednesday. 9-12 ish. Ivory Coast are the only African team with a chance to go through and they face Germany, who need a win to progress. A stalemate is enough for CIV.

South Africa bleeped up by losing to France yesterday. They lost a penalty and were ahead 3-2 in the 81st minute. They lost 4-3. They have zero points.

Egypt are also bottom of their group but they need a win against Australia (who are 2nd with 3 points ) and hope that a winner emerges between Spain and Argentina.

Brazil are still favorites.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2021
TheLequte:

Already? grin grin grin
that one no be Chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2021
TheLequte:

Already? grin grin grin

Chelsea fans shaaa
if he doesn't sign anyone and these guys are not always consistent, there will be no competition and they will think they've arrived.. poor results will trickle in and we know how it is at Chelsea with poor results.. nobody will care whether it's the club that didn't sign anybody for him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2021
OfficialDJ:

You where asked to provide proof and you didn't. This is defamation.

Cronus1:

Where is your proof?!

Show evidence otherwise this is defamation of character. Provide evidence of the said scam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2021
TheLequte:

Yeah. Morning to late morning ; brunch time, yuno.

The last group games will be played on Wednesday. 9-12 ish. Ivory Coast are the only African team with a chance to go through and they face Germany, who need a win to progress. A stalemate is enough for CIV.

South Africa bleeped up by losing to France yesterday. They lost a penalty and were ahead 3-2 in the 81st minute. They lost 4-3. They have zero points.

Egypt are also bottom of their group but they need a win against Australia (who are 2nd with 3 points ) and hope that a winner emerges between Spain and Argentina.

Brazil are still favorites.
Southy really bleeped up.. They started very well even missed an open net in 90+ minutes..

CIV is the hope of Africa male football in the Olympics so far.

I have watched some of the teams play and I will agree that Brazil are favourites followed by Argentina..

Spain aren't living up to expectations. Germany isn't that bad too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2021
MorataFC:
that one no be Chelsea fan
imagine morata FC saying someone is not a fan

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Trevor012:

You where asked to provide proof and you didn't. This is defamation.

Brother.. Bother not abeg... He's seeking cheap publicity. I'll let him have it. The serial scammer is renowned here on Nl and beyond for scamming poor writers and using fake screenshots and threats to avoid paying them.

When I have his time, he'll know what's up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2021
"Some of them want to look absolutely for the chance to stay, some of them want to maybe leave. There are possibilities for all of us and this group deserves our full attention, and they get it."

- Thomas Tuchel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2021
eitsei:

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2021
eitsei:
if he doesn't sign anyone and these guys are not always consistent, there will be no competition and they will think they've arrived.. poor results will trickle in and we know how it is at Chelsea with poor results.. nobody will care whether it's the club that didn't sign anybody for him

Wowu. Niccocodemus. Wowu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Unlimited22:
User09 Airmark Ibime Nihilistjnr Donjazet griffon Havertz10 Amoto94 Donstan18 Skimpledawg and anyone else who's interested, y'all take a look at Wilmar Barrios.

Another good, cheap DM?
He is a pitbull who covers much ground using his strength and tenacity, he is not a sitting DM and his passing game is suspect. I didn't watch him during the Copa America my judgement is based off the clip of him I watched. I would've like to have him as Kante's replacement if he were a bit younger but he will be 28 by October.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vero4u: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
eitsei:
getat abeg undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Chelsea have been in contact with the the agent of Saul Niguez of a summer move.

- @marca via @Sport_Witness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
People complain that you only have 3 open play assists in 73 games

Ure running cheesy and giving sentimental people muscle pictures to salivate over, always knew that he was a meathead

Copying haaland's run cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Amoto94:

He is a pitbull who covers much ground using his strength and tenacity, he is not a sitting DM and his passing game is suspect. I didn't watch him during the Copa America my judgement is based off the clip of him I watched. I would've like to have him as Kante's replacement if he were a bit younger but he will be 28 by October.

I don't trust Colombian players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2021
Ibime:

I don't trust Colombian players.

Na just the age, like I pointed out to Unlimited22.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
abeg sponsoring BBN as headline sponsor with Patricia in a rumored amount of over 750m for abeg alone.

Washing machine things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
airmark:

Is Falcao talentless since he never bounced back after his ACL injury?.

Is Wilshere talentless since he never bounced back from injury to that form that made him roast Xavi and Iniesta in Ucl that year?

Please don't bring that flimsy excuse of indiscipline for this two as same could be the reason why Owen and Belotti couldn't bounce back.

baba stylishly smuggle belloti name for there

lmfao

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Havertz10:
People complain that you only have 3 open play assists in 73 games
Ure running cheesy and giving sentimental people muscle pictures to salivate over, always knew that he was a meathead
Copying haaland's run cheesy

Young man, what is your problem
Why do you continue to be this stupid_ in this regard?

I've made it a point not to respond to these your stupid shenanigans but goddamn you are relentless in your stupidity.

The painful part of this is that you do seem brilliant or rather enlightened some of the times which just make this stupid part of yours bewildering.

An intelligent mind is supposed to overgrow certain types of sentimentality and bias and have a sound degree of objectivity.

You strongly believe that havertz is supremely talented. Fine,many of us here are not yet convinced seeing his inconsistencies last season. This is a fact. You believe that under the right conditions, he will blossom. Well, all Chelsea fans hope for that.

You don't believe that Mason mount is talented. Many of us here too are also not convinced tooo about mounts talent but what we wouldn't do is embark on a vigorous campaign against a 21 year old boy and develop an unhealthy obsession over a situation one can't control.
If you can't see how denigrating these shenanigans of yours are, I wonder what will?

Havertz and mount are 2 young boys who are making a name for themselves in football for club and country. I think it's a very good thing they are both with us. Everyone is willing to give them time to see what they become. Any other position apart from this is simply crying over spilt milk.

Please stop this unhealthy obsession over mason mount. People here have got extremely tired of seeing this rubbish I beg you.

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12102) (12103) (12104) (12105) (12106) (12107) (12108) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.