Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861994 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12100) (12101) (12102) (12103) (12104) (12105) (12106) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2021
OVA200:
Tuchel is German and he is praising a German player and are cool with it but if it English coach or legend praising mount you will shouting British agenda.

Mount is also talented and have potential.

Havertz will trap the ball and you will be the first person jumping for joy and mount will do the same thing you said it's the breeze that help him control it.

The problem you have is that you are too obsessed with Havertz and that makes you praise significant and insignificant efforts from him.
Like the video you posted; Who is jack downer is the scheme of football.
Legends, coaches, pundits will talk you will rubbish them because they praise Mount but you adore Jack downer judgement because it goes same line with yours. That same thing you accused mount fans of doing.
FYI I've watched that video immediately it was dropped online and i don't see any reason to shout about it because it was pre-recorded video so not live video and alot of average or even poor player have same skill set.

I'm a Kai Havertz fan and I've followed everything about right from beginning step by step (not you that have to eventually read up about him). You can dig up my comment here about him when want to sign him.

I always wish havertz the best and i like him more mount but we need to fair in our judgement especially with last season performance from both because when we are talking about significant impact from a player last season mount takes Havertz to the cleaner:
From his goal against Liverpool to his goal against porto to his sublime pass to odoi against Rennes to his perfectly weighted pass to Havertz in the UCL final those are enough to cut him some slack.

If he can't improve on last season performance this season then he will hear it from me same with Havertz but throwing away logic and calling either of them talentless and useless is nonsensical.
lol at the bolded

Mount has kept on improving, that's in it's self is amazing, meaning he will only get better next season. Yet Havertz is yet to hit his best for Chelsea

Besides Tuchel's talk about Havertz could be in reference to our lack of a new number 9 and how Havertz could lead the line for us next season. By the way WTF is jack downer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Nigeria currently playing Australia in Basketball. This looks poised to be tighter than the blowout preparatory game some days ago.

43-40 at halftime in favor of the Aussies. We really should be in the lead tho, but our free throw shooting has been whack. (9/16 from the strip undecided).

We'll need to improve that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Griffon:
We're considering moving for Sergio Romero as replacement for Caballero. This should be nailed down as soon as possible, cos one can't just trust Kepa during the AFCON.

Will this scummy agree to sell to us ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2021
I think we should settle for Calvert Lewin. Epl tested, Good age, Low risk and d club will save more money. Danny ings is also good as backup for harvertz.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2021
popizaino:

Romero Is a free agent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2021
swiz123:

Wasn't Figo the World best player in 2001? Is walcott a striker? Talent get grade guy.

Where did I say he is talentless? I said he wasn't that talented... Everytime Hazard came back from one of his reoccurring injuries, the technical aspect of his game is never questioned-- only his fitness.

This arguement is too flawed that I think I shouldn't be responding to it. Is Madrid and Arsenal on the same level? Ozil lost his Zeal in the later stages of his Arsenal career but his technique was never lost. Up until he left, he was still the most gifted player there. Only his commitment was questioned, not his skill.

Pogba is clearly a case of adaption.... Who doesn't know that Pogba is a baller.. Shouldn't his national team performance reveal the reason for his plight at manure

When i mentioned Pogba you remembered it's adaptation problem. Ozil, you remember it was because he was playing in average Arsenal but when you stated that a talented player couldn't lose form for long period you didn't remember there are factors that could cause it.

You are not to be taken serious as you are confused.

Meanwhile back to your spurious claim highlighted below.

swiz123:

Talented players usually bounce back after an injury because playing football comes natural to them.... Example, Marco Varrati, Harry Kane, Arjen Robben, Ribery.... No matter how long they are injured, them came back and maintain their level of performance.

Is Falcao talentless since he never bounced back after his ACL injury?.

Is Wilshere talentless since he never bounced back from injury to that form that made him roast Xavi and Iniesta in Ucl that year?

Please don't bring that flimsy excuse of indiscipline for this two as same could be the reason why Owen and Belotti couldn't bounce back.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2021
swiz123:

Unlike most of you guys here, I know how to access a player without any atom of bias. I know the qualities I look out for in a player as regards to his position.

Odoi's dribbling is average, has poor judgement and his shots lack accuracy. These are qualities that differentiate good wingers from average wingers. I will be honest, I don't rate Odoi... I doubt he will prove me wrong

If my memory serves me right, Odoi got injured trying to control a high ball which he failed to. Such disappointing first touch was a red flag.... Technically gifted players do that with ease.... Never mind getting injured trying to the it

I'm with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2021
BlueMann:
Nigeria currently playing Australia in Basketball. This looks poised to be tighter than the blowout preparatory game some days ago.

43-40 at halftime in favor of the Aussies. We really should be in the lead tho, but our free throw shooting has been whack. (9/16 from the strip undecided).

We'll need to improve that.

What was the final score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2021
Ibime:

Australia 84 - 9ja 67

Q1
23-23

Q2
20-17

Q3
15-12

Q4
26-15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2021
D Tigers lost to Aussie
. They can't even score free throws and 3 pointers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Ibime:

We lost the plot rather quickly in the second half, especially the fourth quarter. Game eventually ended 84-65.

Our free throw shooting was just atrocious (12/24, 50% wtf!), their shooting from downtown was much better and we were turning the ball over like kilode. In short, we were our biggest problem.

I hope we sort it out ahead of our next game against Germany on Wednesday. On paper, our most difficult fixture is out of the way so I'm more confident ahead of that game.

Germany also lost their first game BTW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2021
How do you shoot 50% on 24 free throw attempts? Are you mad? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2021
BlueMann:

We lost the plot rather quickly in the second half, especially the fourth quarter. Game eventually ended 84-65.

Our free throw shooting was just atrocious (12/24, 50% wtf!), their shooting from downtown was much better and we were turning the ball over like kilode. In short, we were our biggest problem.

I hope we sort it out ahead of our next game against Germany on Wednesday. On paper, our most difficult fixture is out of the way so I'm more confident ahead of that game.

Germany also lost their first game BTW.

I changed the channel after seeing that we were hellbent on throwing the game away. The FTs never looked like going in, the 3 pt attempts were mostly hurried, and the turnovers and ball handling has to be the worst i have seen in a long time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2021
BlueMann:

Ugly looking shots. They played like the Nigerian team of old. No playmaking ability, ugly ball handling, uglier shooting form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2021
Spy360:

No wonder you like trolling ass-nal... grin grin grin

Assnal remain my favourite grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

Ugly looking shots. They played like the Nigerian team of old. No playmaking ability, ugly ball handling, uglier shooting form.
Dr of penarity, you still dey this part of the world ..I think you went to the space with Jeff Bezo, tó look at our champions league trophy from up ... BEAUTIFUL VIEW from up I think grin cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

[b]I changed the channel after seeing that we were hellbent on throwing the game away. [/b]The FTs never looked like going in, the 3 pt attempts were mostly hurried, and the turnovers and ball handling has to be the worst i have seen in a long time.

As in eh.

Despite our poor performance, we were still within touching distance for about two three quarters. The Boomers themselves had turnover trouble. But we kept passing up on the opportunity to make a comeback, and they eventually pulled away as expected.

Australia were really poor within the three point arc, but they fried us from downtown, and we fried ourselves from the charity stripe. grin

Anyways, I hope they address those issues ahead if the next game. Germany shouldn't pose nearly as much a threat as Australia. If we lose that game, I'll just know that we did ourselves in, even without watching the game or reading any natch report.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Unlimited22:
User09 Airmark Ibime Nihilistjnr Donjazet griffon Havertz10 Amoto94 Donstan18 Skimpledawg and anyone else who's interested, y'all take a look at Wilmar Barrios.

Another good, cheap DM?

The Colombian beast! I saw him during the Copa America, he had a great campaign. I doubt Chelsea would want to look his direction given he's already 27. He's a f**king beast, I tell you that.

Below was Neymar being reduced to nothing in his hands months ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
airmark:

When i mentioned Pogba you remembered it's adaptation problem. Ozil, you remember it was because he was playing in average Arsenal but when you stated that a talented player couldn't lose form for long period you didn't remember there are factors that could cause it.

You are not to be taken serious as you are confused.

You are the one who is confused for mentioning Ozil who reached a very high level of performance that commensurate the teams he played for. And Pogba who in his supposed poor form was offered a significant wage increase which he turned down with the hope of joining a better team with an even bigger wage. If I am to take you remotely serious, then I might as well call Man Utd and PSG slowpoke$

Is Falcao talentless since he never bounced back after his ACL injury?.

Is Wilshere talentless since he never bounced back from injury to that form that made him roast Xavi and Iniesta in Ucl that year?

Please don't bring that flimsy excuse of indiscipline for this two as same could be the reason why Owen and Belotti couldn't bounce back.

You have found a way to smuggle another player hoping I will somehow slander Falcao and Lordfalcao for you. Well, in honesty, Falcao was never tested in the highest level of football. He is largely known for his efforts in Europa league and he played for teams with relatively lesser pressure. Did well at Porto, ATM, Monaco. Failed at Man u where expectations used to be high and Chelsea where expectations are high.

There is also the case of his alleged falsified age to consider.

I can't answer for Wilshere cos he injured more times than he was fully fit.

Fact is, any player who lost his spark early in his career because they had an Injury isn't very talented. Xavi had that same ACL injury but do you expect such a talented Mildfielder not to continue from where he stopped? Totti also had a lengthy Injury but he was just too talented to be stopped. by an Injury. Only failures make excuses with an Injury they had.

And only a poor analyst would continue to make excuses for Belloti because he was once injured even when the player himself wouldn't even dare utter such out of shame

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
popizaino:

Free agent I guess.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Chelsea have made an official offer and are in advanced talks with Dortmund for the transfer of Haaland for:

£130 million Plus £30 million of add on’s.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thomas Tuchel has been voted Germany's manager of the year, ahead of Hansi Flick and Edin Terzic.
Tuchel: "Italy was a well-deserved winner with a coach, who knows how to build a team. He proved that and Italy seemed to be a very strong squad from the start until the end. They played with a lot of quality and high tactical discipline. It almost seemed to be like a club squad"

– Vince
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
BlueMann:
grin grin grin
Easy man, don't vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
swiz123:

You are the one who is confused for mentioning Ozil who reached a very high level of performance that commensurate the teams he played for. And Pogba who in his supposed poor form was offered a significant wage increase which he turned down with the hope of joining a better team with an even bigger wage. If I am to take you remotely serious, then I might as well call Man Utd and PSG slowpoke$

You are always trying to dudge stray bullet you attracted yourself to, by typing lot of inconsequential words.

Did Ozil, who was in Uefa team of the year twice before joining Arsenal, replicate that great form in Arsenal? The answer is a big NO as he stopped gracing top 20 in Ballon d'or immediately he started playing for Arsenal.

In fact, Ozil's last 4 seasons at Arsenal he was bang average and Arsenal had to do without him subsequently. He is definitely talentless because no talented player should lose form for such long period.

Pogba, the reknowned POORgba of Man utd? Well, a talented player shouldn't choose a team to lose form for, so save us the flimsy excuse. He is talentless according to you.

swiz123:

You have found a way to smuggle another player hoping I will somehow slander Falcao and Lordfalcao for you. Well, in honesty, Falcao was never tested in the highest level of football. He is largely known for his efforts in Europa league and he played for teams with relatively lesser pressure. Did well at Porto, ATM, Monaco. Failed at Man u where expectations used to be high and Chelsea where expectations are high.

There is also the case of his alleged falsified age to consider.

Ogbeni, is Falcao talentless or not? Stop dancing shamelessly like a masquerade that drank 2 bottles of crown royal.

swiz123:

I can't answer for Wilshere cos he injured more times than he was fully fit.

Why can't you answer for Wilshere? Talented players come back from injuries and hit the ground running, why didn't he in matches he played after recovering from each injury? He is talentless.

swiz123:

Fact is, any player who lost his spark early in his career because they had an Injury isn't very talented.

Now you have added VERY to it. Keep moving from post to post. grin

swiz123:

Fact is, any player who lost his spark early in his career because they had an Injury isn't very talented. Xavi had that same ACL injury but do you expect such a talented Mildfielder not to continue from where he stopped? Totti also had a lengthy Injury but he was just too talented to be stopped. by an Injury. Only failures make excuses with an Injury they had.

Why not add Del Pierro to your list so that we will ask Akpororo to call you when next he has a show. Oh, Del Pierro is talentless. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
This morning Fab posted his cryptic post

Erling Haaland has no agreement on personal terms with any club, as of today. But the real issue to sign Haaland this summer is Borussia Dortmund position. �� #Haaland BVB insist NO official bid received from Chelsea yet - not even discussing about players included in the deal.

It would have been straight forward to post. Haaland has no form of agreement with Chelsea or any representatives of Chelsea.

Then he adds a "But" contradicting instead of And Dortmund insist on their position of not selling. Meaning person terms isn't the issue.

Then the word "yet" like Dortmund are expecting an official bid soon, then to add spice, the obvious Dortmund not discussing players included, when it was previously reported that Chelsea unofficial offer to include players was rejected by Dortmund.

Lol, then the bolded, common grin... "in the deal" what deal?

Who is trying hard to keep Chelsea's approach of Haaland undercovers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea have made an official offer and are in advanced talks with Dortmund for the transfer of Haaland for:

This Haaland's transfer is dragging to much of a thing I can't bear anymore, greediness want to kill Dortmund, the player u bought for €20m u still no gree to sell am 130m grin
Thief Barao Ole grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
BlueAngel444:

These guys are casting Roman from FFP perspective by saying Roman will pay Raiola £40m from his own pocket. That is illegal. This guy should stop snitching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ibime:

These guys are casting Roman from FFP perspective by saying Roman will pay Raiola £40m from his own pocket. That is illegal. This guy should stop snitching.
grin I doubt it matters, from the days of Neymar's deal been exposed till date. Besides Raiola has already gone and denied any 30m or whatsoever that's been reported. But those reporters are assholes how is it their business where the money comes from and where it reflects.

Who knows if united didn't pay more than 90m for Sancho, Fab mentioned agent fees but didn't state the amount.
That FFP is full of holes and crap. When PSG bought Mbappe using a glorified loan as a loophole, they couldn't do crap about it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
MorataFC:
This Haaland's transfer is dragging to much of a thing I can't bear anymore, greediness want to kill Dortmund, the player u bought for €20m u still no gree to sell am 130m grin
Thief Barao Ole grin
hehehe, that's business, besides if signing Haaland means Chelsea don't finish fifth and fall out in R16 UCL, it would mean Chelsea wouldn't lose £50m+ gain in EPL and UCL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who else is watchin the US basketball male team against France??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Odunharry:
Who else is watchin the US basketball male team against France??
Few seconds for France to win

(1) (2) (3) ... (12100) (12101) (12102) (12103) (12104) (12105) (12106) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m), reccy(m), MorataFC, timbros(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.