Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780958 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12170) (12171) (12172) (12173) (12174) (12175) (12176) ... (19489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

So the shamans cannot take it upon themselves to use this power to ensure Yaya won the CL every season like they have been blocking Pep

What did Pep do to Yaya in man city
as jodera is not the rep for shaman association cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Like is said... Juju or jazz are mostly called black magic cos it destroys or inflicts pain than blessings. You said it's one direction, me I call it "that's its function"

Yaya was still balling at man city, yet the way he phased him out was disrespectful. Compare how kompany or Silva was phased out to him.

Anyone can take a hammer within 3hrs will destroy a Bentley that was built over several months you don't need Juju for that since it's easier to destroy than build

How was Yaya still balling? What happened to his career immediately he left city? How come he no longer balled everywhere he went after city

Kompany and Silva were at least 3yrs younger than Yaya and were all phased out about the same age. Around 34yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
BlueAngel444:

And you are the rep for Jodera
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
the owners are sold on the standing that he has taken the club up to and will keep supporting him with improvements, pep isn't a bad coach, his teams play beautiful football that makes the club more appealing

The spendings are absurd but Chelsea did the same when roman bought Chelsea and we got hated for it, that there is a new rich kid on the block and we Chelsea fans are hating on them reeks of bad belle

Premier league is tough, if you don't improve your team you can't compete, it's not difficult to see that only a team with good players can win a league, in England you need good depth too.
which bloody new kid, Chelsea was bought in 2003, City in 2008

Please don't be adding this "we" when it's only you and the many people in your head.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

And you are the rep for Jodera
at least I can chat with Jodera cheesy

Or oh you don't understand that as well shocked grandpa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Lol... I tire oo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
ArisingStorm:
Do u use whatsapp now brother
I will reply your mail soon, I have seen the notif.
I have been super busy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
timbros:
Tammy to Atalanta.... Zapata to Inter.... Lukaku to Chelsea...

Potential transfer triangle.
Y is inter not taking Tammy on a swap deal with Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Anyone can take a hammer within 3hrs will destroy a Bentley that was built over several months you don't need Juju for that since it's easier to destroy than build

How was Yaya still balling? What happened to his career immediately he left city? How come he no longer balled everywhere he went after city

Kompany and Silva were at least 3yrs younger than Yaya and were all phased out about the same age. Around 34yrs
This is physical and can attract condemnation and ridicule. Even jail sentence and penalty. Advantage of juju over that is that you'll destroy the Bentley and no one will know you did (coz it'll be spiritual) grin grin

He was balling and was frozen out. What he did after man city isn't our concern here. It's just like saying Sanchez wasn't balling at Arsenal since his move after arsenal was a write-off.
Silva, kompany, aguero was phased out as the legends they were(and deservedly so) at that age. Same can't be said for Yaya who was treated as if he was an outcast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
donjazet:

Where you've bleeped up is by saying china does not have the skilled work force to be a manufacturing economy like Germany. Sorry to break it to you, but they already are. What the hell are you talking about?? These are people who manufacture anything you can think about.
These are people who have successfully landed on the moon, developed their own fully functional gps system. People who are now advanced in robotic engineering. A nuclear power with astonishing military might, so what the hell are you on about?? China is a world power.
I also don't know what you mean when you say the middle class has no path to the upper class. It's very befuddling seeing as they are the country with the second highest no of billionaires in the world.
Your opinions are not grounded in facts.
there are 1.4billion Chinese with a gdp of 14 trillion

There are 350milion Americans with a gdp of 21 trillion, Americans love adversary but trust me, unless china population to gdp ratio collectively matches American's population to gdp ratio, Americans aren't truly worried about china, it's all propaganda to promote military spending and technological advancement, they did the same thing during the cold war, china are only market leaders in manufacturing, they aren't in research, they managed to work out 5G before Americans or Europeans what did Americans do to that company, they aren't core market leaders like chip makers or core components manufacturers, their speciality has always been reverse engineering, and cheap manufacturing with low quality materials,
that is the reason America has been fighting intellectual property rights with them, they don't have a skilled intellectual workforce, those billionaires wealth are grossly inflated by the government, china owns more half of the Chinese stock exchange, they are essentially it's market makers, they will actively invest in promising companies and the owners of such companies can't easily diversify their wealth or liquidate their holdings, if you speak out they will silence you, happened to Alibaba founder, he wanted a more free market economy in china but he has been caged, I haven't even talked about how they manipulate their currency so their manufactured goods can remain affordable in the global market, you are talking about space agency that even indian has cheesy

I didn't say their currency isn't a global influence. I'm saying it's not the only power they have. They have always been one even before their Petro dollars.
Their military might is still unrivaled with military bases spread across the continents. Without money,. They still have the necessary force no one matches.
there is a beautiful episode of rick and Morty that dived into this, there was a world of ricks they had the best military and everything, all that was needed to destroy them was to just make their currency useless, American currency is the real key, forget all the propaganda that media feeds you, the military is built up to enforce their currency not the other way around, soldiers are all mercenaries, I can't believe that people have figured it out yet

Money is a literal god, it controls our entire society, i'm fuckinggg sitting here doing a job I hate because of money, we are all slaves to it, whoever controls bulk of it dominates the rest, whoever has licences manufacture and give money it's value will dorminate other countries, if America dollar is the world's Reserve currency what does that make America, how do you think that they bully countries with sanctions cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
This is physical and can attract condemnation and ridicule. Even jail sentence and penalty. Advantage of juju over that is that you'll destroy the Bentley and no one will know you did (coz it'll be spiritual) grin grin

He was balling and was frozen out. What he did after man city isn't our concern here. It's just like saying Sanchez wasn't balling at Arsenal since his move after arsenal was a write-off.
Silva, kompany, aguero was phased out as the legends they were(and deservedly so) at that age. Same can't be said for Yaya who was treated as if he was an outcast

Why have all the juju not destroyed Buhari wey different shamans dey cuss everyday

How was Yaya treated like an outcast? His contract was extended by Pep for an additional year.

What he did after City matters because it shows he was finished and his inability to perform elsewhere proves that.

Give specific on how Yaya was treated different from kompany or Aguero
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
According to reports in Italy, the Zhang family forced Inter directors to sell Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea and neither Beppe Marotta nor Simone Inzaghi took it too well. {Football Italia}

The difference between club with private owners and those publicly owned with directors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Like is said... Juju or jazz are mostly called black magic cos it destroys or inflicts pain than blessings. You said it's one direction, me I call it "that's its function"

Yaya was still balling at man city, yet the way he phased him out was disrespectful. Compare how kompany or Silva was phased out to him.
Exactly i believe you guy, yet you no fit curse those motherfvckers way they flog arsenal like say them thief maybe arsenal go get hope small.

Oga rest abeg, you know so much if we ask you something you go deny say you no be juju man

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

cheesy I wouldn't be drawn into another juju argument but una dey annoying sha, see reasoning

Yaya toure issue with pep began at barca

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
cheesy I wouldn't be drawn into another juju argument but una dey annoying sha, see reasoning

As in angry angry angry
Mumu talk full this juju ish e dan they irritate me sef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why have all the juju not destroyed Buhari wey different shamans dey cuss everyday

How was Yaya treated like an outcast? His contract was extended by Pep for an additional year.

What he did after City matters it shows he was finished and his inability to perform elsewhere proves that.

Give specific on how Yaya was treated different from kompany or Aguero
We don't know weda different shamman dey curse buhari(you fit provide link).

That his contract was extended by a year doesn't mean he wasn't treated disrespectfully.

No it doesn't matter cos we are not saying he was finished, we are saying he should be treated respectfully like a legend. Nobody dey hear Silva and Kompany name again presently, but they'l were treated respectfully during their last days at Man city. Why was Yaya own different?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Exactly i believe you guy, yet you no fit curse those motherfvckers way they flog arsenal like say them thief maybe arsenal go get hope small.

Oga rest abeg, you know so much if we ask you something you go deny say you no be juju man

So I need to partake in juju or be a juju to have an idea of juju abi?

Bros abeg abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

That his contract was extended by a year doesn't mean he wasn't treated disrespectfully.

No it doesn't matter cos we are not saying he was finished, we are saying he should be treated respectfully like a legend. Nobody dey hear Silva and Kompany name again presently, but they'l were treated respectfully during their last days at Man city. Why was Yaya own different?
Yaya toure that threatened city cos they didn't celebrate his birthday, now he suddenly is a saint

Yaya Toure birthday cake incident at Manchester City
Having been crowned Premier League champions for the second time on May 11, 2014, Manchester City were too busy celebrating the success of their title triumph to remember to get Yaya Toure a cake for his birthday two days later. The Yaya Toure birthday cake incident blew up to a proportion where the Ivorian wanted an exit from the Etihad. Toure later played down the incident but admitted that the ignorance of not sending him a celebratory birthday cake left him 'damaged' with a lasting effect on his daily life.

https://www.republicworld.com/sports-news/football-news/tbt-yaya-toures-bday-cake-incident-at-man-city-caused-controversy.html

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:

Did I deny that his issue with Pep didn't start with barca?
We're talking about how he was disrespected at Man city (where he was a legend) and not barca were he had no ground.

By the way, You don't believe in juju, so any reasoning pertaining it will be illogical to you.
Now you and Sod09 are on the same reasoning cos both of you don't believe in juju and he(Sod09) is logical.
But when religious matter come, anything Sod09 will talk about his religion will look illogical to you...
So you get the drift abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Yaya toure that threatened city cos they didn't celebrate his birthday, now he suddenly is a saint

Yaya Toure birthday cake incident at Manchester City
Having been crowned Premier League champions for the second time on May 11, 2014, Manchester City were too busy celebrating the success of their title triumph to remember to get Yaya Toure a cake for his birthday two days later. The Yaya Toure birthday cake incident blew up to a proportion where the Ivorian wanted an exit from the Etihad. Toure later played down the incident but admitted that the ignorance of not sending him a celebratory birthday cake left him 'damaged' with a lasting effect on his daily life.

https://www.republicworld.com/sports-news/football-news/tbt-yaya-toures-bday-cake-incident-at-man-city-caused-controversy.html
Lol..... So because of this, he should be treated disrespectfully shey? Even when it's claimed that he's resolved it with their president. Not saying he's a saint, but really? This is what you could bring up...

Come on... You can do better na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

How exactly was he treated disrespectfully? Give specifics of how he was treated disrespectfully. A player who was extended and even given an ovation on his last game. How else do they treat footballers respectfully? Did Chelsea treat Lampard as a player disrespectfully

Why we don't hear about Kompany and Silva is because they are not known to be problematic players who complain about cake on birthdays
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Lol..... So because of this, he should be treated disrespectfully shey? Even when it's claimed that he's resolved it with their president. Not saying he's a saint, but really? This is what you could bring up...

How exactly was he treated disrespectfully? Is it that his salary was not paid on time, his jersey number was taken or Pep did not wash his jersey. What exactly constituted disrespect to Yaya that was not done to Aguero Kompany and Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

How come no one has given you the same budget?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Did I deny that his issue with Pep didn't start with barca?
We're talking about how he was disrespected at Man city (where he was a legend) and not barca were he had no ground.

By the way, You don't believe in juju, so any reasoning pertaining it will be illogical to you.
Now you and Sod09 are on the same reasoning cos both of you don't believe in juju and he(Sod09) is logical.
But when religious matter come, anything Sod09 will talk about his religion will look illogical to you...
So you get the drift abi?
meaning? That my stance on religion is illogical, I have to believe in an imaginary sugar daddy in the sky to be measured as logical by you because it will meet the threshold for what you consider to be logical, what you value as excellence isn't what I consider as excellence, people have standards, some people are too dumb to understand complex, abstract concepts, others eat big picture issues for breakfast, that you can't understand me is testament to the fact that your reasoning is beneath me, you are counting in 10s, i'm thinking in exponentials

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

How exactly was he treated disrespectfully? Give specifics of how he was treated disrespectfully. A player who was extended and even given an ovation on his last game. How else do they treat footballers respectfully? Did Chelsea treat Lampard as a player disrespectfully

Why we don't hear about Kompany and Silva is because they are not known to be problematic players who complain about cake on birthdays
i'm waiting for him to bring up racism
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

Hold on how was he treated
They should worship him or what, is he not collecting salary?
Did he do more than kompany, aguero or silva?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Michael Ballacks son was unfortunately killed in a quad bike crash yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fladm(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Really terrible. Condolences to Ballack and his whole family.

Ibime:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
meaning? That my stance on religion is illogical, I have to believe in an imaginary sugar daddy in the sky to be measured as logical by you because it will meet the threshold for what you consider to be logical, what you value as excellence isn't what I consider as excellence, people have standards, some people are too dumb to understand complex, abstract concepts, others eat big picture issues for breakfast, that you can't understand me is testament to the fact that your reasoning is beneath me, you are counting in 10s, i'm thinking in exponentials

Osheeyyyy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

How exactly was he treated disrespectfully? Is it that his salary was not paid on time, his jersey number was taken or Pep did not wash his jersey. What exactly constituted disrespect to Yaya that was not done to Aguero Kompany and Silva
He wasn't registered for their champions league campaign (during the group stage match), for no good reasons, plus he was frozen out from the squad for their league matches. All without viable reason or explanations.
It was pressure from media that made him reinstate him back.

That was disrespectful for a supposed club legend to just freeze him out of the squad (without any reason, training laziness or sort)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ibime:

Jeez! May Jah grant MB13 the fortitude to bear the huge loss. Damn

(1) (2) (3) ... (12170) (12171) (12172) (12173) (12174) (12175) (12176) ... (19489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Bill8012(m), Realtord43, Singapore1(m), Menemonic, andrewbaba44, Neobulletzz(m), Puntingnoob, Excallibur(m), Jamiuokolla, fredoooooo, odizeey(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.