Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,742 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10996919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12172) (12173) (12174) (12175) (12176) (12177) (12178) ... (19740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
airmark:

That's what Dayo does. grin

Rest and enjoy your L.

Kompany played in the league, why not in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

What was the reason valid for Hart but not valid enough for Yaya

And Rooney was left out by Mourinho too or Rooney was not a legend?
This was Rooney in his "frozen" out season.
He started 15 and substituted in 10 times. (That's the first pix)
The 2nd pix is to show almost the end of season, he wasn't frozen out from the squad, But was either coming from the bench or starting. Anytime he wasn't part of the squad, he was injured

Please where's this "Frozen out" coming up from?

Mind you that's his final season (2016/17)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
airmark:

Rest and enjoy your L.
Lol... E no fit surprise us again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
airmark:

There's no assurance that Haaland will prefer to join us next season. Lukaku can still give us good 4yrs while the likes of Broja develops.

Which is why we should stop at nothing and do that deal now.

Lukaku's game style is not based primarily on football intelligence, good technique and finding space, so I do not see how we can get 4 years from him in the PL. It will be extremely difficult.

He will be good first season but he will burn out quickly and will need to rely on those basics, the older he gets, to continue being top class.

If you think he's bad now, wait to see what he would look like when his body slows down. The decline might be extremely painful to watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
The 2nd pix is to show almost the end of season, he wasn't frozen out from the squad, But was either coming from the bench or starting. Anytime he wasn't part of the squad, he was injured

So do you think Rooney was lying here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

I didnt check transfermarkt, but could these be lies

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

So do you think Rooney was lying here
Obviously, facts and evidences proved Rooney was lying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Do you think these were lies
He told him to look for a club (if he wants to see first team shirt).
He didn't freeze him out from the squad.

Abi, we get different definition of "freezing out" wey we both understand?

He played 25 Pl games in his last season at man u, started 15. Right from start of the season till the end.
I don't know how that's called "freezing" out of a player if you ask me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Obviously, facts and evidences proved Rooney was lying

Jodera:

He played 25 Pl games in his last season at man u, started 15. Right from start of the season till the end.
I don't know how that's called freezing out of a player

This was Rooney whose agent did not insult the coach complaining of being left out but you expect Pep to continue playing Yaya whose agent regularly insults him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
nateevs:

I do NOT dislike Lukaku. I just prefer players with a very good first touch. I mean I have to watch Werner every week, and Lukaku's first touch is not worse.
what you are saying is that Lukaku's is not that bad, meaning it is okay na.

That said, what we spend money on does not come down to what I like or not. It comes down to pure financial sense. And I am sorry, just like it doesn't make any financial sense to buy Kane for £150m at 27, it similarly doesn't make any sense to buy Lukaku at 28 for the money quoted. That's a pure financial error.

The second error will be allowing one of our UK/EU rivals to potentially buy Haaland at £60m next season. We cannot allow that.
Dortmund kept saying they wont sell except fit something crazy not less than £150m, then plus £300k per week, +£30 agent fees. Give the board some credit, two months and Dortmund were still stubborn. Besides Haaland's heart is at Madrid cheesy

The better financial play is present and future-proofing our possibility to secure trophies by securing Haaland in our space and preventing others from having him. With Lukaku, in two years, we will be looking for another striker, while we've allowed potentially by then, the world's most lethal striker to go to say Madrid and for a meagre £60m.
Now let's assume the £68m RC exists, Dortmund are willing to lose the extra £50m Chelsea offered. You can't say Chelsea didn't make attempt. What would you now say of City that are signing Grealish for £100m instead of Sancho, or are not even looking at Haaland but chasing a 28yr old Kane for £130m–£150m

The third is that ever so important resale value. Even if Haaland flops after £150m purchase, how bad can it be? If we still could sell Morata for £55m (or there about) after buying him for €60m, then we can get good resale value on Haaland (potentially between 30% and 50% of purchase price), because we will buying at the right age. Unless he breaks his two legs which will be unfortunate. No way we are any such returns on Lukaku.
lol, it can be 'Kepa bad' where after signing him for £150m we can't find a buying for a 24year old even at £70m–£50m. If he takes a year to adjust, and struggles, who will offer £90m for him. Look at what Dembele did to Barcelona who will offer 40m for him, even though he is still young, how will they recover from a deal worth almost £140m.

And if Haaland is a hit, then we would have transformed ourselves for the next decade.

That's why I say the Lukaku ship has sailed. No one is trying to buy him. Let us leave Lukaku to the rest of the world and go concentrate on the better deal.
Tell me you did not see my post stating the clubs that have wanted Lukaku. You make it sound like Lukaku can't play for the next 6 to 7 seasons for Chelsea.

We are going to get max two seasons of top value from him, while next season Haaland is potentially available at €75m to our domestic and European rivals

EOS.

It is what it is, Havertz wanted to join Chelsea, Haaland wants to but isn't going to push for it. Meanwhile next season Riaola may be asking for more money in salary grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

I don't know how that's called "freezing" out of a player if you ask me

Do you think a coach should continue playing a player whose agent publicly insults him?

Is it only Yaya who deserves respec but not the coach who gets insulted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
airmark:

Rest and enjoy your L.
you guys should stop this, you know that age makes people forget things and mix things up. cry show more empathy to Dayo na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

This was Rooney whose agent did not insult the coach complaining of being left out but you expect Pep to continue playing Yaya whose agent regularly insults him?
Can you show me prove where Yaya's agent insulted Pep when he pep was appointed as a man city coach? I'm talking about when he was appointed newly into the season (just before yaya toure's freezing out)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Do you think a coach should continue playing a player whose agent publicly insults him?

Is it only Yaya who deserves respec but not the coach who gets insulted
Lol... On numerous occasions, Pogbas agent have thrown snide remarks at man u, yet pogba wasn't benched when fully fit how much more frozen out of the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
nateevs:

Lukaku's game style is not based primarily on football intelligence, good technique and finding space, so I do not see how we can get 4 years from him in the PL. It will be extremely difficult.

He will be good first season but he will burn out quickly and will need to rely on those basics, the older he gets, to continue being top class.

If you think he's bad now, wait to see what he would look like when his body slows down. The decline might be extremely painful to watch.
Halaand does not want chelsea!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
nateevs:

Paying like over 200m for Haaland and not stopping him from moving to Madrid or a bigger club in the near future, may not be the best. We are not even sure he will quickly adapt to a new league.

With what i saw of Lukaku under Conte, i can see him coming to work hard and follow Drogba's foot steps. He proved wrong, the notion that a player of his age can't improve on his skills. His ball handling has improved and we need that too upfront.

He likes the club despite doing him bad in the past and that level of allegiance is what i am not sure comes from Haaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Singapore1:

Halaand does not want chelsea!
and Lukaku was very happy and announced he is staying in Inter, even if haaland didn't want Chelsea, he agreed to join, as well agreeing with Madrid can't say the same for other dreamers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
BlueAngel444:
and Lukaku was very happy and announced he is staying in Inter, even if haaland didn't want Chelsea, he agreed to join, as well agreeing with Madrid can't say the same for other dreamers.
Lukaku body language would tell he doesn't mind joining chelsea, from Halaand body language we are like 3-4th on his preference list, chelsea also made an attempt to sign him, what else do you want them to do, most chelsea fans prefer Halaand but it is what it it.

even if he join chelsea, he will only use us as stepping stone to Real Madrid, he is someone that would give us Courtois kind problem in the future
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Can you show me prove where Yaya's agent insulted Pep when he pep was appointed as a man city coach? I'm talking about when he was appointed newly into the season (just before yaya toure's freezing out)

There you go

Pep was appointed in January 2016.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... On numerous occasions, Pogbas agent have thrown snide remarks at man u, yet pogba wasn't benched when fully fit how much more frozen out of the team.

Show me where Pogbas agent has insulted any Man utd coach before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
nihilistjnr:

It's been going progressively downhill since season 4, and this current season has mostly been crap.

Other than that, this show, especially season 3, has been phenomenal.

They fvcked the show up mehn. This season has been crap.

Evil Morty was probably the same Morty who kidnapped several Mortys, murdered lots of Ricks and then set up Rick to take the downfall. He now rules the citadel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

They fvcked the show up mehn. This season has been crap.

I quite enjoyed the Captain planet and Voltron episodes, but that was partly due to nostalgia sha.

But you're absolutely right, this season is shït
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Romelu Lukaku has scored more goals (67) and provided more assists (13) than any Chelsea player in the last two seasons.

67 goals in 87 starts.
Copied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I quite enjoyed the Captain planet and Voltron episodes, but that was partly due to nostalgia sha.

Voltron the new or the old one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Show me where Pogbas agent has insulted any Man utd coach before
All to OGS

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
BlueAngel444:
According to reports in Italy, the Zhang family forced Inter directors to sell Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea and neither Beppe Marotta nor Simone Inzaghi took it too well. {Football Italia}

The difference between club with private owners and those publicly owned with directors
Inter fans want to revolt the sale of Lukaku, see love

This is why Chelsea's previous bids of €80m-90m and €100m were rejected

Chelsea are determined to re-sign the 28-year-old Belgium international and an offer of between £94m (€110m) and £102m (€120m) could convince Inter chairman Steven Zhang to sell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
All to OGS

Yayas agent told Pep that his grandmother could have achieved all Pep did

Is that not disrespectful? Do you expect a coach to play someone whose agent told him that his grandma can achieve what he did?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

There you go

Pep was appointed in January 2016.
Alright..
This is valid enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
nihilistjnr:

There were enjoyable episodes in season 4 too but that’s where rhings started going downhill.

They should kuku have waited and cooked up something delicious like they did with the earlier seasons.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Is that not disrespectful? Do you expect a coach to play someone whose agent told him that his grandma can achieve what he did?

No lies in what the agent said tbh. Don’t know why e dey pain Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Well, I missed all those stories then..
Yaya's Silence didn't help his case.

But it's all good, I've accepted why he was ostracized
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

No lies in what the agent said tbh. Don’t know why e dey pain Pep.
Bwahahaha

If na you, e no go pain you?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12172) (12173) (12174) (12175) (12176) (12177) (12178) ... (19740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), bolu96(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.