Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10823714 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12171) (12172) (12173) (12174) (12175) (12176) (12177) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
meaning? That my stance on religion is illogical, I have to believe in an imaginary sugar daddy in the sky to be measured as logical by you because it will meet the threshold for what you consider to be logical, what you value as excellence isn't what I consider as excellence, people have standards, some people are too dumb to understand complex, abstract concepts, others eat big picture issues for breakfast, that you can't understand me is testament to the fact that your reasoning is beneath me, you are counting in 10s, i'm thinking in exponentials
Lol... I didn't say the bolded.
What I'm saying is that, if you don't believe in something, fine.. But don't say because others believe in religion or a certain God means those who hold such belief are illogical, stupid or lack reasoning.

In essence what I'm saying is that as long as our belief don't hurt you(or your ilks), live and let's live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
He wasn't registered for their champions league campaign (during the group stage match), for no good reasons, plus he was frozen out from the squad for their league matches. All without viable reason or explanations.
It was pressure from media that made him reinstate him back.

That was disrespectful for a supposed club legend to just freeze him out of the squad (without any reason, training laziness or sort)

He was not registered for CL group stages while Kompany was not registered for the entire competition at all that same season. Yet you are saying Kompany was treated with respect but not Yaya

In Peps first season Yaya played almost 2,000 minutes in the league. A coach trains players and decide which ones are fit for his plans but when its Yaya its disrespect

When Pep came and favoured Jesus over Aguero and later Aguero improved him game to what Pep wanted, he got into the team but Yaya at 36yrs was not selected into the team becomes disrespect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ibime:
Michael Ballacks son was unfortunately killed in a quad bike crash yesterday

That is terrible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
macjireh:

Y is inter not taking Tammy on a swap deal with Chelsea?

It's a huge gamble IMO. Duvan Zapata is more proven in the Serie A and can easily fill the void left by Lukaku's departure. The nigga is a beast too, so I guess he's just a direct replacement for the Belgian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Hold on how was he treated
They should worship him or what, is he not collecting salary?
Did he do more than kompany, aguero or silva?
Top players should just be contended with the bolded abi?

He was on par with Silva, Aguero and Kompany yet he was frozen why the trio wasn't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

He was not registered for CL group stages while Kompany was not registered for the entire competition at all that same season. Yet you are saying Kompany was treated with respect but not Yaya

In Peps first season Yaya played almost 2,000 minutes in the league. A coach trains players and decide which ones are fit for his plans but when its Yaya its disrespect

When Pep came and favoured Jesus over Aguero and later Aguero improved him game to what Pep wanted, he got into the team but Yaya at 36yrs was not selected into the team becomes disrespect
Kompany was injured while Yaya was frozen? Why is that hard to understand

For the Aguero part, a valid reason was given, which Aguero had to do to win his place back and he did. That's fair enough, plus, he wasn't frozen out of the team.

Yaya was frozen out of the team and still wasn't given a reason. That's disrespectful of Yaya for his legendary status

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
I guess we have our man back.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Kompany was injured while Yaya was frozen? Why is that hard to understand

For the Aguero part, a valid reason was given, which Aguero had to do to win his place back and he did. That's fair enough, plus, he wasn't frozen out of the team.

Yaya was frozen out of the team and still wasn't given a reason. That's disrespectful of Yaya for his legendary status

Yaya's agent insulted Pep and the coach demanded an apology which he refused to give, when he apologized he was allowed back into the squad

What is hard to understand about that? Is it respectful for Yayas agent to insult the coach or respect must only go to the player. Yaya was given a reason why he was frozen and was told that until his camp apologizes to the coach he wont get back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

He was on par with Silva, Aguero and Kompany yet he was frozen why the trio wasn't

How many of those did their agent insult the coach?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Yaya's agent insulted Pep and the coach demanded an apology which he refused to give, when he apologized he was allowed back into the squad

What is hard to understand about that? Is it respectful for Yayas agent to insult the coach or respect must only go to the player. Yaya was given a reason why he was frozen and was told that until his camp apologizes to the coach he wont get back
Yaya Toure's agent did wrong, that I agree.
But did insult came weeks after the freezing out or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Omo I dey vex o. We had this guy before he finished secondary school ffs and you sold him, only yo now try and buy him back for 100 million at the age of 28?

What are they smoking over there in London gaan sef?

I am not sure but if I had to hazard a guess I would say White London.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Yaya Toure's agent did wrong, that I agree.
But did insult came weeks after the freezing out or not?

Pep froze out Joe Hart immediately he came in because he did not fit into his plans. Mourinho froze out Schweinsteiger left him out of the squad even sent him to U23 team and even Rooney
Why did Rooney, Schweinsteiger Hart agent not go around to insult him?

Yet you are here talking about disrespect when an agent is insulting the coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ibime:
Michael Ballacks son was unfortunately killed in a quad bike crash yesterday

Na wa. May he rest in perfect peace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

That was what you dared him to come and do

You dared Pep to come and prove himself in the EPL and he has turned it into Cyprus league

You told us he didn't come for Epl but UCL, which is 100000000000 better than local titles.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

Why are you falling hand? This is the effect of trying to win an argument by force.

Can you tell us Yaya’s age and the ages of the others?

You want Pep to freeze out a 28yr old prime Aguero because a 34yr old Yaya with greatly reduced work rate was being frozen out?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Pep froze out Joe Hart immediately he came in because he did not fit into his plans. Mourinho froze out Schweinsteiger and even Rooney
Why did Rooney, Schweinsteiger Hart agent not go around to insult him?

Yet you are here talking about disrespect when an agent is insulting the coach
Lol... You're just clutching at straws to be honest.
Mou didn't freeze Rooney immediately he stepped into man u(did he even freeze him out or he benched him?), also Schweinsteiger wasn't a legend at Man u

Hart was just relegated but not frozen out, and a valid reason was given also
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Shey na Pep never win CL?

[s]So the fake jazz only works in one direction? Generally in life it's easier to destroy than create you don't need jazz for that

How was Yaya supposed to be treated that he wasn't?
Yaya was older, could barely play yet Pep gave him a year extension and farewell [/s]

When did Fraudiola win CL without Messi? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

Why are you falling hand? This is the effect of trying to win an argument by force.

You want Pep to freeze out a 28yr old prime Aguero because a 34yr old Yaya with greatly reduced work rate was being frozen out?
I'm not even trying to win an argument.

If Yaya was benched and given cameo roles It wouldn't have been brought up. But he was frozen out. You don't freeze out a player without a reason just because of age.
Mind you, yaya wen he was reinstated he played matches, so he still had it in him.

Silva, Kompany and Aguero at 32+ wasn't frozen out of the team cos of age, why then was Yaya frozen out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
FBS:

Just kukuma say you don't like the player. EOS. grin

I do NOT dislike Lukaku. I just prefer players with a very good first touch. I mean I have to watch Werner every week, and Lukaku's first touch is not worse.

That said, what we spend money on does not come down to what I like or not. It comes down to pure financial sense. And I am sorry, just like it doesn't make any financial sense to buy Kane for £150m at 27, it similarly doesn't make any sense to buy Lukaku at 28 for the money quoted. That's a pure financial error.

The second error will be allowing one of our UK/EU rivals to potentially buy Haaland at £60m next season. We cannot allow that.

The better financial play is present and future-proofing our possibility to secure trophies by securing Haaland in our space and preventing others from having him. With Lukaku, in two years, we will be looking for another striker, while we've allowed potentially by then, the world's most lethal striker to go to say ManU and for a meagre £60m.

The third is that ever so important resale value. Even if Haaland flops after £150m purchase, how bad can it be? If we still could sell Morata for £55m (or there about) after buying him for €60m, then we can get good resale value on Haaland (potentially between 30% and 50% of purchase price), because we will buying at the right age. Unless he breaks his two legs which will be unfortunate. No way we are any such returns on Lukaku.

And if Haaland is a hit, then we would have transformed ourselves for the next decade.

That's why I say the Lukaku ship has sailed. No one is trying to buy him. Let us leave Lukaku to the rest of the world and go concentrate on the better deal.

We are going to get max two seasons of top value from him, while next season Haaland is potentially available at €75m to our domestic and European rivals

EOS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
He wasn't registered for their champions league campaign (during the group stage match), for no good reasons, plus he was frozen out from the squad for their league matches. All without viable reason or explanations.
It was pressure from media that made him reinstate him back.

That was disrespectful for a supposed club legend to just freeze him out of the squad (without any reason, training laziness or sort)

You thought Dayo and his boys didn't understand all these before asking that ridiculous question? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

You mean Cuntay spent the club into poverty

Which club is hiring him next sef

Brekum Arsenal maybe grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... You're just clutching at straws to be honest.
Mou didn't freeze Rooney immediately he stepped into man u(did he even freeze him out or he benched him?), also Schweinsteiger wasn't a legend at Man u

Hart was just relegated but not frozen out, and a valid reason was given also

What was the reason valid for Hart but not valid enough for Yaya

And Rooney was left out by Mourinho too or Rooney was not a legend?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
airmark:

You thought Dayo and his boys didn't understand all these before asking that ridiculous question? cheesy
Lol.. I know na.
Maybe Dayo thought that I don't know Kompany had a very serious injury that ruled him out when he was not included in the squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
I'm not even trying to win an argument.

If Yaya was benched and given cameo roles It wouldn't have been brought up. But he was frozen out. You don't freeze out a player without a reason just because of age.
Mind you, yaya wen he was reinstated he played matches, so he still had it in him.

Silva, Kompany and Aguero at 32+ wasn't frozen out of the team cos of age, why then was Yaya frozen out?

Yaya was frozen out because his agent insulted Pep. His agent has been insulting Pep even before he joined Man City and continued

So Pep does not deserve the respect of Yaya and his agent, it is only Yaya who deserve respect?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
nateevs:

We are going to get max two seasons of top value from him, while next season Haaland is potentially available at 70m.

EOS.

There's no assurance that Haaland will prefer to join us next season. Lukaku can still give us good 4yrs while the likes of Broja develops.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. I know na.
Maybe Dayo thought that I don't know Kompany had a very serious injury that ruled him out when he was not included in the squad

Kompany was still playing league games EFL and FA cup games but was left out of the CL squad or was this injury strictly for CL games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:

there is a beautiful episode of rick and Morty that dived into this, there was a world of ricks they had the best military and everything, all that was needed to destroy them was to just make their currency useless,

The was the gromflomites and the Galactic federation....

The citadel of ricks is still very much intact and ruled by Evil Morty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. I know na.

That's what Dayo does. grin

raumdeuter:

Kompany was still playing league games EFL and FA cup games but was left out of the CL squad or was this injury strictly for CL games?

Rest and enjoy your L.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CappedCaptain: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Up Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
nihilistjnr:

The was the gromflomites and the Galactic federation....

The citadel of ricks is still very much intact and ruled by Evil Morty
How do you watch that cartoon sef, it's like watching ed,edd,and eddy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

How do you watch that cartoon sef, it's like watching ed,edd,and eddy grin grin

It's been going progressively downhill since season 4, and this current season has mostly been crap.

Other than that, this show, especially season 3, has been phenomenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

Yaya? Reduced work rate? Since when? Before or after Pep

Isn't Fernandinho like 37 now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12171) (12172) (12173) (12174) (12175) (12176) (12177) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.