Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784122 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14039) (14040) (14041) (14042) (14043) (14044) (14045) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:30pm On May 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Hmmmmm

The fee will be about 70 million pounds

If they can get tchouanemi or Bernardo Silva as they are insisting I will forgive them

But all rumors for now

You wan kill Pep?

Man City sell Bernando Silva? cheesy better go for Gundogan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:31pm On May 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Hmmmmm

The fee will be about 70 million pounds

If they can get tchouanemi or Bernardo Silva as they are insisting I will forgive them

But all rumors for now
It came from the most reliable Barcelona news plug.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:32pm On May 11, 2022
donstan18:

It came from the most reliable Barcelona news plug.

Okay

Make we Dey see sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:32pm On May 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

How Barca take mumu abeg grin? Na dash dem dash am give man united? He's not been at his optimum best because of wrong usage and a formation that doesn't favor him so him going to play under someone he played his best football under while going for a good resale value might not be bad
Replacing him with who?

Alonso or Christensen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:32pm On May 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Okay

Make we Dey see sha
Busquet all the way cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:33pm On May 11, 2022
Expert17:

You wan kill Pep?

Man City sell Bernando Silva? cheesy better go for Gundogan.

cheesy cheesy

Gundogan is 31 ,not needed jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:36pm On May 11, 2022
donstan18:

Busquet all the way cheesy

Busi and Frenkie have been playing together for long

Kessie is comming from Milan

If de Jong is sold enough money will be available for tchouameni ,don’t want him sold though

350k De Jong salary and floptinho 380k weekly will go a long way sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2022
Havertz10:
I can’t recall, you are good at digging, find it

But all in all, I will accept whatever he produces this season over Norwich man that only performs against bottom of the table teams, did I say perform, manages to assist or score I meant
Kai Havertz
EPL
Liverpool - 1
Burnley - 3
Norwich - 1 goal 1 assist
Newcastle - 1 goal 1 assist.
Southampton - 1 goal.
Watford - 1 assist
Man united - 1 assist.
UCL
Malmo - 1 goal
Lille - 1 goal
Real Madrid - 1 goal
EFL CUP
Southampton - 1 goal
Spurs - 1 goal
FA CUP
Plymouth - 1 assist.
CWC
Palmieras - 1 goal.

He is a really a big game player, He performs against both small and big teams alike but cannot manage to score or assist that's why he is 10 g+a behind Norwich Man.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:47pm On May 11, 2022
donstan18:

Replacing him with who?

Alonso or Christensen?
grin grin Abeg no dey call that Alonso, Na una property
It depends on the board bro, them fit go mumu sef but tbh turning down a large fee for fdj for hit Barca bad as we're currently broke, Dude doesn't really fit in Barca though I believe he'll cook under ten hag
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 12:08am On May 12, 2022
Havertz10:
I criticized the formation when people here were proposing it

Lukaku is not a god that is above dragging, I will even drag havertz self if he doesn't score at least 20 goals this season.
Mr. Rational, here is your target.
Come last day of the season, will you do the dragging? cheesy
I expect you to give donstan18 some pointers to drag Havertz with, since you know him in and out. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2022
BlueMann:
Chalobah had a very good outing. Astonishingly, we have never lost when he's started a game.

I dont understand why Tuchel benched him in previous matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2022
CAPdan21:

It's funny how the "found wanting" criteria never applies to de bruyne... Laumdeuter

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter ngbo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:22am On May 12, 2022
airmark:

I dont understand why Tuchel benched him in previous matches.
Tuchel really bleeped Chelsea this season sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:35am On May 12, 2022
Why are Vardy and Rooney allowing their wives to wash each others dirty laundry in public. Rooney is even testifying.

Don't these men control their households?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:38am On May 12, 2022
Ibime:
Why are Vardy and Rooney allowing their wives to wash each others dirty laundry in public. Rooney is even testifying.

Don't these men control their households?
In this modern society is that even possible?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 2:07am On May 12, 2022
Ibime:
This Bisi Alimi done hustle him way up. cheesy
Bruce Jenner?
Unfvckingbelivable grin grin
He ain't Bruce again what's that his her name Caitlyn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2022
popizaino:

No he can't, he is too heavy and he is only suitable for mid-table remember.
Is Leeds not a bottom team. If the club can’t sell him next season due to his wage Tuchel should play to his strength and against mid table or bottom team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:17am On May 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:

grin grin Abeg no dey call that Alonso, Na una property
It depends on the board bro, them fit go mumu sef but tbh turning down a large fee for fdj for hit Barca bad as we're currently broke, Dude doesn't really fit in Barca though I believe he'll cook under ten hag

WhoDeyHouse will come for this post when he wakes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:25am On May 12, 2022
So APC extends submission deadline for presidential forms, Jonathan makes u-turn; joins APC in Otuoke and accepts the presidential form bought on his behalf.

Hmmm, una sure say primary election go happen for this APC especially with the “withdrawal form “ that was said to be included in the forms?

It’s all looking like a consensus candidate will be adopted by the CPC boys and Tinubu might not even get a chance to flex his political muscle o.

Abi na we wey dey outside the party dey see wrong picture ni ?

cc: larride

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:56am On May 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:
So APC extends submission deadline for presidential forms, Jonathan makes u-turn; joins APC in Otuoke and accepts the presidential form bought on his behalf.

Hmmm, una sure say primary election go happen for this APC especially with the “withdrawal form “ that was said to be included in the forms?

It’s all looking like a consensus candidate will be adopted by the CPC boys and Tinubu might not even get a chance to flex his political muscle o.

Abi na we wey dey outside the party dey see wrong picture ni ?

cc: larride
If the news concerning Jonathan is true then he's a big FOOL....Allowing himself to be used as a pawn in the political games of the North is not something I would think any intelligent person would stoop.down to..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:04am On May 12, 2022
CAPdan21:

If the news concerning Jonathan is true then he's a big FOOL....Allowing himself to be used as a pawn in the political games of the North is not something I would think any intelligent person would stoop.down to..

I don’t think he’s a fooool, I think he wants to pay the south back in their own coin. We all conspired against him and handed power to the northerners on a platter of gold.

Those southerners have seen their folly and trying to remedy it but the north is dangling some serious banana in front of Jonathan; I believe if he accepts it’s just to spite the southerners for their decision against him in 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I don’t think he’s a fooool, I think he wants to pay the south back in their own coin. We all conspired against him and handed power to the northerners on a platter of gold.

Those southerners have seen their folly and trying to remedy it but the north is dangling some serious banana in front of Jonathan; I believe if he accepts it’s just to spite the southerners for their decision against him in 2015.
Pay them in their coin how exactly...GEJ won majority of the votes in the south except the S/West where it was a bit split though he still had the advantage despite the fact that most of the structures he built was in the North perhaps to curry their political favor, and they still rejected him En masse to vote for their 'brother'...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:33am On May 12, 2022
You don’t think that Jonathan is a fool cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:37am On May 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:

PDP has shunned zoning and has thrown the position open

I thought I read here that Wike controls the party, has the chairman in his pocket, funds it and blah blah blah undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:38am On May 12, 2022
CAPdan21:

Pay them in their coin how exactly...GEJ won majority of the votes in the south except the S/West where it was a bit split though he still had the advantage despite the fact that most of the structures he built was in the North perhaps to curry their political favor, and they still rejected him En masse to vote for their 'brother'...

The south is the headquarters of propaganda . All newspapers that carried inflammatory headlines about GEJ’s tenure are all resident and controlled in the South. We practically set the tone for his total rejection in the north.

Compare and contrast GEJ’s results in 2011 and 2015 , therein lies ur answer. The irreparable damage done to his chances in 2015 was enormous. The media censorship being led by people like Lai Mohammed now was not in place in 2104; Dem Sowore , Lai Mohammed and a whole lot of people in the southern controlled media made sure the northerners heard the worst news about Jonathan’s government on their transistor radio.

I was in the north in the run off to the election and I experienced some of these things first hand. I remember one Yoruba bros that used to try verify some of the news they listen to on their radio thru me.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:43am On May 12, 2022
izzou:

PDP has shunned zoning and has thrown the position open

I thought I read here that Wike controls the party, has the chairman in his pocket, funds it and blah blah blah undecided

lol. grin

Wike kor, woke ni .

That man just does not want Atiku to have the ticket; that’s his end game. He detests Atiku that much but he knows in his hearts of hearts he won’t smell any ticket himself.

Wike has said a whole lot of things that would make northerners not even care to give him votes. Wike is a sectarian leader and does not possess any quality that portrays him as a man with national outlook.

I mean Wike has taken some bold steps in speaking truth to power in the recent past, but mehn he’s stamped on a lot of toes in the north while doing so.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:

lol. grin

Wike kor, woke ni .

That man just does not want Atiku to have the ticket; that’s his end game. He detests Atiku that much but he knows in his hearts of hearts he won’t smell any ticket himself.

Wike has said a whole lot of things that would make northerners not even care to give him votes. Wike is a sectarian leader and does not possess any quality that portrays him as a man with national outlook.

I mean Wike has taken some bold steps in speaking truth to power in the recent past, but mehn he’s stamped on a lot of toes in the north while doing so.

It's only in Rivers state he can win anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:11am On May 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:

lol. grin

Wike kor, woke ni .

What about those obas he disgraced
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:27am On May 12, 2022
50d33q:

What about those obas he disgraced

Wike na madman grin. He say small small boys that will wear big cloth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

Jogginghoe fans should not see this. They've been threatening to regale us with Jogginghoe win percentage this season. We will direct them to this post grin grin

Ibime when will you ever come out and say something nice about jorginho??
The guy has not dropped a rating below 7 in his past 10 appearances and when he's playing we rarely concede,
When will you act as a man and at least praise your enemy for doing well, not everytime condemn condemn.
I didn't like mount or havertz because of their noisemaking fans but at least I praise them both for stepping up better than they've ever done. For improving. Can you say the same for jorginho? Can you acknowledge he's done better in the last few weeks?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2022
Chelsea are said to be seeking a replacement for Three UK as their main shirt sponsor.

[via
@MarkKleinmanSky
]

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2022
Tuchel: "If Mateo (Kovacic) misses it (FA Cup final) I am very disappointed because he was a clear starter. You saw the quality with Jorgi and him in midfield when it was eleven against eleven. We will see. Maybe we have a miracle."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14039) (14040) (14041) (14042) (14043) (14044) (14045) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), Excallibur(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.