Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14040) (14041) (14042) (14043) (14044) (14045) (14046) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:35am On May 12, 2022
Where's gensteejay sef? I know that account is no longer active but I think he created another. Hope he's OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2022
Ibime, I'm still waiting. When do you finally praise jorginho?? When do you highlight a positive aspect of his game. Surely you can rise above petty hate. tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2022
Unlimited22:
Where's gensteejay sef? I know that account is no longer active but I think he created another. Hope he's OK.
He is A001
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:02am On May 12, 2022
Amoto94:
He is A001
Stop linking me with a deactivated account on Nl. I only have one account on this site, which is this one.

If you've any business with any inactive account on Nl, you can contact the site's owner.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:06am On May 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:
grin grin grin
You be bad person. Nothing surprise me anymore ever since Someone wrote something and later denied even in the face of glaring evidence, we will continue to expose intellectual frauds and dishonest folks that havepopulated Seun's forum till sanity is restored. One got his hands severed for betting foolishly, the other switched off and left pastor with nothing to give as first fruit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:21am On May 12, 2022
Amoto94:
You be bad person. Nothing surprise me anymore ever since Someone wrote something and later denied even in the face of glaring evidence, we will continue to expose intellectual frauds and dishonest folks that havepopulated Seun's forum till sanity is restored. One got his hands severed for betting foolishly, the other switched off and left pastor with nothing to give as first fruit.
Lols, agnostics and atheists are dishonest and fraudulent people?

I know you can only say such in this jungle, not in a developed country where there are many freethinkers.

Only a narrow-minded, religious bigot sees anyone who doesn't believe in his god dishonest and fraudulent.

That's why people like you are either a terrorist or terrorist apologist.

So, if you see any atheist or agnostic on this thread, you naturally link them with this account.

It's obvious you need a psychiatric check-up.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 9:26am On May 12, 2022
Had to do this grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2022
A001:

Lols, agnostics and atheists are dishonest and fraudulent people?

I know you can only say such in this jungle, not in a developed country where there are many freethinkers.

Only a narrow-minded, religious bigot sees anyone who doesn't believe in his god dishonest and fraudulent.

That's why people like you are either a terrorist or terrorist apologist.

So, if you see any atheist or agnostic on this thread, you naturally link them with this account.

It's obvious you need a psychiatric check-up.
I no get your time go and sin no more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2022
Todd Boehly has made it clear to those close to him that he is here to win, and has set himself an enormous target to surpass even what Abramovich achieved.

-
@jamesrobsonES

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2022
donjazet:
Ibime, I'm still waiting. When do you finally praise jorginho?? When do you highlight a positive aspect of his game. Surely you can rise above petty hate. tongue tongue

Chief relax

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:52am On May 12, 2022
Capaldi:
De bruyne might actually win PFA player of the years 3 seasons in a row if City hold on and win the league.
Kdb is actually going to do it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2022
Capaldi:

The season started January?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2022
Amoto94:
Tuchel: "If Mateo (Kovacic) misses it (FA Cup final) I am very disappointed because he was a clear starter. You saw the quality with Jorgi and him in midfield when it was eleven against eleven. We will see. Maybe we have a miracle."

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:46am On May 12, 2022
Amoto94:

I no get your time go and sin no more.

Only if this was the practise in your religion without people being beheaded or their arms or fingers chopped off....

Start vawulence but can't stand the heat, walahii you're not a comrade

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2022
Unlimited22:

Yes his new moniker A001 and he has posting here. Na Nateev na him never post since in a while.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2022
popizaino:

Yes his new moniker A001 and he has posting here. Na Nateev na him never post since in a while.
The same nigga denying his calling like the biblical false prophets??...by their fruit we shall know them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:40am On May 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 11:59am On May 12, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Dem want kill players with workload.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:01pm On May 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:

WhoDeyHouse will come for this post when he wakes grin
We are not surprised. If they cannot keep their best player messi because of poverty then they will sell all their good players and leave average boys like fati and pedri. They might even open spare parts shop or start Pos business to get more money to pay their flop players salary. Their fans are dreaming of lewadoski and rafinha that will come to chelsea. grin.
That club is finished.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:15pm On May 12, 2022
Finesse007:

Bro, e shock me.

Same way he won it last season ahead of Salah, Kane and Bruno.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 12, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Dem sha dey look for ways to make sure the two oil and Arab state backed club win champions league sha grin grin but we no go gree them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2022
donjazet:
what does kinsella mean there. I no understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2022
Expert17:

Bro, e shock me.

Same way he won it last season ahead of Salah, Kane and Bruno.

Kane should've won it last season sha but was robbed by the albino Jonjo shelvy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:34pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:35pm On May 12, 2022
Finesse007:

Did the season end in January?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
Capaldi:

And it's going be well deserved. Salah has been useless since January and Kdb performances has been powering City to the title.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 12, 2022
Godx:

Did the season end January?

Why you dey stammer,I heard you the first time na cheesy....

Not even the best player since January,heard of a player called Son and Mane, statspadding against wolves and Newcastle doesn't change anything....I mean Gabriel Jesus scored 4 too undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
Finesse007:

Why you dey stammer,I heard you the first time na cheesy....

Not even the best player since January,heard of a player called Son and Mane, statspadding against wolves and Newcastle doesn't change anything....

Son and mane lmao? ok bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

We are not surprised. If they cannot keep their best player messi because of poverty then they will sell all their good players and leave average boys like fati and pedri. They might even open spare parts shop or start Pos business to get more money to pay their flop players salary. Their fans are dreaming of lewadoski and rafinha that will come to chelsea. grin.
That club is finished.

This guy, i hate and love you at the same time grin

This cracked me more than it should
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
Godx:

And it's going be well deserved. Salah has been useless since January and Kdb performances has been powering City to the title.

Powering city to a title that you were once leading with 14pts,lmao.....

So PFA is for players that peaked from January when half of the season is gone and dem don dey jot best players down of which kdb was not in the convo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2022
Godx:

Son and mane lmao? ok bro

Because they had cumulative goals and not statpad in one match?

3 or 4 weeks ago,you were not even bold to associate kdb to PFA not to talk of players with ballond'or shouts...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14040) (14041) (14042) (14043) (14044) (14045) (14046) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, UncleHaba22, viciati(m), Yustash001(m), Thazard(m), monerozi5590 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.