Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10823406 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14349) (14350) (14351) (14352) (14353) (14354) (14355) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Taguchi:
the only manifesto that Bola has is "it's my turn"..these niggas don't consider the average Nigerian at all..to them Nigeria na Olosho wey dem dey pass around, Buhari don knack him on, now the same uncle that apologetically foisted buhari on poor Nigerians also wants to knack him own

and i suspect say him own even go worse after sustaining a raging hard-on for 8 full yrs from watching Buhari knack Naija

all those clamoring for Tinubu would japa from the country after the elections or have already already japaed. Listen to them at your own peril.

"it's my turn"

WTF!
Werey politicians cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

What the fvck is this? grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh die. grin grin

This would be much much funnier if it weren't true??

Peter Obi has granted soo many interviews, just look at the second part of that video I posted, you will see how he subjected himself to questioning from everyone in that room in like a town hall setting.

When last did we see Atiku or tinubu grant an interview or open himself up to the masses for questioning.

All of them already feel it's their goddamn birthright to rule Nigeria. Their arrogance needs to be put down. We need to show these evil politicians shege.
See this interview for Tinubus spokesperson was asked key questions about his wealth, the spokesperson couldn't answer, contrast that with Peter being asked his source of wealth and see him give a transparent rundown.
https://twitter.com/ANEWNIGERIAA/status/1531957641303695361?t=7O4aKaRsNk7FHofFLci9IQ&s=19

Na only God fit help Naija
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
of course. There is 80% probability of such politician or politicians..

If every american government had the mindset of Nigerians. They wouldn’t be a safe haven like america where you are residing man.

First in America there is a limit on what you can spend and most campaigns are funded by people who donate small amounts like $100 to the campaign

In America it's almost impossible for govt officials to get rich directly from office. One former governor is in jail for taking a $10k wristwatch gift

In Nigeria all these politicians after some years in office have offshore account from their 150 cows, roadside trading, custom salary and accounting work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

She is actually right. She is obviously smart. If she get yansh you should marry her. She will probably give you more joy than Obi.

Wait, it's actually okay to brush without rinsing mouth?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
macjireh:

Werey politicians cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

asin the effrontery to dey shout it's my turn upandan..i no know when the masses take cast lot to apportion presidential turns to these guys, abi to them the people they are supposed to be accountable to no matter at all

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet:

Oga ibims, you don vex me!!! You don fvck up! Big time. embarassed angry cry why senior man like you no go get PVC? Abi na because you dey abroad, you wan comot your hand kpata kpata from naija affairs??
Abeg no reason like that.
Avenue dey for una wey dey diaspora to join hand save Nigeria vote. Go INEC website, you go see section for diasporan registration. Or go naija embassy there go register. Na beg I dey beg.

This goes for all of una wey dey abroad too.
Nateevs, afrodoc, raumdeuter, chic2pimp, obianojazz, airmark and others, please go to INEC's website and register to vote, there are provisions and special dispensations for you guys to vote next year. Abeg! Let's join hands together and save this our country. Your motherland beckons on you to do this.
You earned a follower. Keep it up bruv.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
humblesteve:

You earned a follower. Keep it up bruv.
he is really trying..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
The easiest way to know who's on the losing side or fighting a lost battle is to watch the level of intolerance he displays

Guilt-tripping, Forcing your opinion, Emotional Blackmail are all weapons of Duds.

Allow people make their choice(s) or convince why yours is the best.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

First in America there is a limit on what you can spend and most campaigns are funded by people who donate small amounts like $100 to the campaign

In America it's almost impossible for govt officials to get rich directly from office. One former governor is in jail for taking a $10k wristwatch gift

In Nigeria all these politicians after some years in office have offshore account from their 150 cows, roadside trading, custom salary and accounting work
but all these where achieved through good individuals who want the country to work in the midst of bad individuals..

If the bad individuals had over shadowed the good ones, thier will be no beautiful America.

That’s the same problem in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
Nigeria is actually a poor country but you people aren’t ready for that conversation

2m barrel of oil per day.

Over 70% arable land

Gold

Coal

Tin

Nigeria is not poor country.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
The way them they drag Tinubu like tiger generator is sweeting my belle grin grin grin grin
Its my turn

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
BlueMann:
I know say Donjazet and User09 go like this one

grin grin

Actually, I didnt see the game. But who am I to contend what Messi says? kiss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
popizaino:

2m barrel of oil per day.

Over 70% arable land

Gold

Coal

Tin

Nigeria is not poor country.

Oh it is. Extremely even.

Do the numbers. U'll realise quickly

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jodera:
Omo... I'm voting Peter Obi oo. No time. I've applied for my PVC

You're doing a good work with this your campaign. I just hope we see a new party aside the two stupid parties called PDP and APC
If Obi wins, the same thieves in the APC and PDP will decamp to the Labor party and the circle continues...

Do you think Obi will stop corrupt civil servants from stealing? We shouldn't focus all our attention on the presidency alone, we should all be interested in who gets elected even at our local level...

You can't elect corrupt Councilors, Chairmen, HOA members, national assembly members, Governors and the likes and expect the president to work magic...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
If Obi wins, the same thieves in the APC and PDP will decamp to the Labor party and the circle continues...

Do you think Obi will stop corrupt civil servants from stealing? We shouldn't focus all our attention on the presidency alone, we should all be interested in who gets elected even at our local level...

You can't elect corrupt Councilors, Chairmen, HOA members, national assembly members, Governors and the likes and expect the president to work magic...
true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
patrickmuf:

Good point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Taguchi:

asin the effrontery to dey shout it's my turn upandan..i no know when the masses take cast lot to apportion presidential turns to these guys, abi to them the people they are supposed to be accountable to no matter at all
Truth of d matter is dat d old era don pass for Nigeria...many people Neva understand yet...next election is between Peter Obi and Osinbanjo..d likes of Tinubu,,Atiku or any other old cargo don pass.... Tinubu is much likened to be MKO.... funny enough all d people involved d 1993 June 12 brouhaha don die finish except IBB,,of which IBB may not last till next election,,by dat time it go clear to all Nigerians say d old era is over...it's now time for fresh blood
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

Wait, it's actually okay to brush without rinsing mouth?

Yeah.

Spit out excess toothpaste, saliva e.t.c

No need to rinse with water. Might actually be better not to rinse at all. You don’t want to lose the advantages of the fluoride in the toothpaste.

It’s not easy to cope with that toothpaste after taste though. So what I do is brush first thing, don’t rinse but then apply mouthwash last thing before I leave the house.

A dentist might have better advice though.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
User09:

If Nigeria is a poor country, then no country in Africa and South America is rich.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
patrickmuf:

U have a good point,,but if d Head is pure,,d body cannot say otherwise.... Leadership is about setting workable systems for d purpose of getting results...one of PO targets is to run Nigeria as a production economy rather than a consumption economy...Our major problem has always been consumption...as long I know dat every month,a set amount if allocated to me to manage over my constituency,,I can mismanage resources d way I want....but wen u are a given a production target,,u know it's wat u produce u will consume,,let's see how u will sit down and embezzle funds... Nigeria needs a change of ideology for tinz to work...d old ways will not favour corrupt politicians going forward

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
macjireh:

Truth of d matter is dat d old era don pass for Nigeria...many people Neva understand yet...next election is between Peter Obi and Osinbanjo..d likes of Tinubu,,Atiku or any other old cargo don pass.... Tinubu is much likened to be MKO.... funny enough all d people involved d 1993 June 12 brouhaha don die finish except IBB,,of which IBB may not last till next election,,by dat time it go clear to all Nigerians say d old era is over...it's now time for fresh blood
I don't know why this guy is actively trying to dethrone henben
Always off point grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Abeg larride and other Yoruba people in the house, help me translate this particular thing we Tinubu talk, people dey use am catch cruise, me I no come understand.. cheesy
https://twitter.com/OsikomayaOmogb1/status/1532582478149476353?t=g3q9tLn0UTVwo1Xok5onow&s=19

Abeg wetin be aluso dudun wey person shout for audience?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I don't know why this guy is actively trying to dethrone henben
Always off point grin grin

How far? You never declare oo. Who be your candidate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
I swear twitter na cruise, I don laugh tire. Nigerians not smiling. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
User09:

We are not putting the numbers of those minerals to good use plus we aren't productive enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
you that is not an illiterate is now asking illiterate questions..

All the interviews he has been speaking on how Nigeria can work since 2019 till now. Have you checked any..

You have smartphone and data, is not meant for posting meme only
Jesu! grin

Nwanne di na m'ba grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

grin grin

Person here say the reasons why celebrities and entertainers dey support Obi na because they can vouch for him

Can you imagine that kind funny talk?

let me repost one of teh biggest ironies

our hard core capitalist with opaque pandora accounts is running on the platform of the labour party grin grin
is that an oxymoron or not cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:
Abeg larride and other Yoruba people in the house, help me translate this particular thing we Tinubu talk, people dey use am catch cruise, me I no come understand.. cheesy
https://twitter.com/OsikomayaOmogb1/status/1532582478149476353?t=g3q9tLn0UTVwo1Xok5onow&s=19

Abeg wetin be aluso dudun wey person shout for audience?

He has been supporting them for 25 years. Can dapo sitting behind him tell him he could have become a governor on his own without him(Tinubu)?

Alaso dudu is someone wearing a black cloth. Not sure how it relates to the video

Tinubus yoruba is very good. The first 19 years of my life was spent in the west and I can't speak it as well as he does

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Because I type in Blue?

Chai

E be like say na only Donjazet I go dey exchange quotes with. Na only am dey think and type since morning
Okoko grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Itsrm:

He has been supporting them for 25 years. Can dapo sitting behind him tell him he could have become a governor on his own without him(Tinubu)?

Alaso dudu is someone wearing a black cloth. Not sure how it relates to the video

Tinubus yoruba is very good. The first 19 years of my life was spent in the west and I can't speak it as well as he does

Dapo's mostly on black. He's the one being referred to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dean Saunders on Pogba: "I just think back, is it Kante? Does Kante make everyone he plays with look good? As soon as they leave Kante, they look bang average and maybe they thought he (Pogba) was better than he was."
"Drinkwater got in the England squad, never to be seen again when he didn’t play with Kante. Pogba when he plays with Kante looks the part. Luiz looked a player at Chelsea when Kante was in front of him. Matic played at the side of him and looked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Channels showing tinubu saying how he nominated this and that for position in the government

But obi is a story teller

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14349) (14350) (14351) (14352) (14353) (14354) (14355) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), joezy23(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.